Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A.
The basics of forming an industry system for professional
qualifications in housing and utilities ……. 3
HOUSING CONSTRUCTION AND
HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Pankratov E. P., Morschinina N.I.
About the development of entrepreneurial activity in the housing
construction market ….. 14
ECONOMY AND ECOLOGY
Tshovrebov E.S., Boravskiy B.V.
Formation of system of the reference with secondary
resources in building and municipal complexes
of municipal economy: organizational, technical
and economic aspects …… 25
Volchkova I.V., Shadeyko N.R., Votyakova I.V.,
Vorobyeva E.S., Ufimtseva E.V.
Labor market development in the economic space
of the Tomsk agglomeration …… 44
Khrustalev B.B., Antipov V.A.
Analysis of problems and forecasts of further development
of the construction industry in Penza region …… 55
CHIADIGHIKAOBI P. C., JEAN Paul V., SSERUNJOJI N.
Performance evaluation of basalt fiber on the deflection
strength of expanded clay concrete beam ….. 66
The basics of forming an industry system for professional qualifications in housing and utilities
Chernyshov L.N., Council on professional qualifications in housing and communal services, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A., the Institute for STR GASIS National Research University «Higher school of Economics», Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords : labor market, education system, professional standards, qualifications, appraisals, educational programs, independent qualification assessment, experts, employers, students, council on professional qualifications in housing and utilities, updating, high-performance materials and equipment, digital and intellectual technologies.
In the article, the authors characterize the initial stage of the implementation of the National Skills System and analyze the 6 year period of the formation of the industry system of qualifications in housing and utilities. The main results of the work of the Council on professional qualifications in housing and infrastructure in the Russian Federation are presented, as well as the prospects of the Council's activities within the framework of the strategy for the development of the national qualification system until 2030, in connection with the active introduction of high-performance materials and equipment, digital and intellectual technologies in the industry.
1. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A Conceptual framework for the development of the National Qualifications Framework for the period until 2030 // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2020, no 3(63), pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
2. Vdovina O.A., Modeling the assessment of construction company personnel // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2020, no 5(65), pp. 23-34 (in Russ.).
3. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Shreiber A.K., Ivchik T.A. Organizational and legal mechanisms to reduce the risks of applying professional standards in the example of the utility sector //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2019, no 5, pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
4. Zbritskiy A.A., Chernyshov L.N., Ivchik T.A. Organizational and methodological problems of independent evaluation system of qualifications in housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 2, pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
5. Agapitov S.N. Development of professional standards in housing and communal services is a task of employer associations //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2013, no 6, pp. 28-32 (in Russ.).
6. Chernyshov L.N. Methodological problems of training and retraining of employees for the sphere of housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2014, no 6, pp. 63-75 (in Russ.).
7. Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A., Mironova L.V., Schreiber A.K. Professional standards as a basis for improving the quality and prestige of the highly skilled workers leading to careers in construction production //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 4, pp. 3-8 (in Russ.).
8. Blinov A. A., Ugryumova N. V. Managerial Aspects of Socio-Economic systems of Housing and communal services // Journal of AGUAS. Science, education, Economics. Series: Economics, 2015, no 1 (11) (in Russ.).
9. Tsaplin E.V., Volkova V.S. Evolution of housing and communal services reformation in 1991-2017 years //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 1, pp. 34-44 (in Russ.).
10. Razueva O. V. Improvement of enterprise management in the housing and communal services // Problems of modern economy, 2015, no 24 (in Russ.).
11. Poklonova E.V., Uskova. P.A. Housing Market: the state and problems // Modern trends in Economics and management: a new look, 2015, no 37-2 (in Russ.).
About the development of entrepreneurial activity in the housing construction market
Pankratov E. P. , Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: ер-раn@mail.ru
Morschinina N.I. Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Sevastopol, Russia; e-mail: Sirnik35@mail.ru
Keywords: housing construction market, economic indicators of business activity, project financing.
The article considers a set of economic indicators of business activity in the housing construction market, which acts as an essential component of the Russian economy. They noted that the turnover of real estate in housing occupies the largest share in the realization of market relations, and the structure of housing market takes a special role of aggregate economic behavior of actors in organizations create and use residential property. The paper reveals that the gradation of the residential real estate market into primary and secondary causes the use of different approaches to assessing the development of business activities, and the involvement of residential real estate objects in the turnover meets the legal characteristics of the organizational and economic system. It is emphasized that this system involves joint cooperation, on the one hand, the state, on the other, professional participants in the residential real estate market. The paper considers the main organizational and economic task of the construction complex functioning, which acts as a process of forming prerequisites for the development of business activities to increase the volume of high-quality construction of housing stock, increase the turnover of transactions and increase the invested funds. The result is the achievement of synergistic effect, expressed in the positive dynamics of development of related industries, such as labour market, banking sector, production of construction materials, services, etc.
1. Semenkov, A.V. Research Methods in management: textbook / Semenkov A.V., Zavyalova N. B., Golovina A. N., Zavyalov D. V., Saginova O. V., Skorobogatykh I. I., Diakonova L. P., Saginov Y. L., Melnikov M. S., Stroganov I. A.-Moscow: KnoRus, 2018, pp. 291 (in Russ.).
2. On the issue of evaluating the level of efficiency of the enterprise. Nekhaychuk E. V., Shevchuk I. A. in the collection: Problems of information security. Proceedings of the VI all-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation. 2020, pp. 33-35 (in Russ.).
3. About the principles and state of the blockchain system in real estate transactions. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov, O. E., Putak I. P. In the collection: Modern problems of project management in the investment and construction sphere and environmental management. materials of the X International scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 113th anniversary of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Edited By V. I. resin. Moscow, 2020. pp. 272-277 (in Russ.).
4. On the issue of staff motivation research. Morschinina N. I., Kaschavtsev P.S. In collection: Actual problems of management of sustainable development of territories: modern trends and perspectives. Collection of materials of the all-Russian national (with international participation) scientific and practical conference. Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. 2019, pp. 118-123 (in Russ.).
5. Pankratov E. P., Morschinina N. I., Khrabrova N. I. The Role of capital construction in the implementation of cluster initiatives on the territory of the Crimean Peninsula //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2020, no 2, pp. 33-43 (in Russ.).
6. Main management approaches to enterprise reorganization. Shevchuk I. A., Nekhaychuk D. V. in the collection: Problems of information security. Proceedings of the VI all-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation. 2020, pp. 47-49 (in Russ.).
Formation of system of the reference with secondary resources in building and municipal complexes of municipal economy: organizational, technical and economic aspects
Tshovrebov E.S., the independent researcher, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Boravskiy B.V., CEO INECO LLC, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords : secondary resources, a waste, е cological safety, preservation of the environment, a building and municipal complex, the savings of resources, an infrastructure, organizational-technical system, е conomic efficiency, scientific and technical development.
As theme of research of the present work the organisation of system of the reference saving up resources with the secondary resources, realising basic priorities and principles of economy of the closed cycle providing minimisation of formation and placing of a waste, maximisation of involving of their resource component in economic circulation acts. On the basis of the analysis of existing scientifically-methodological approaches to creation of ecologically safe processes, technologies it is industrial-economic activities the methodology of formation of organizational-technical system of the reference with secondary resources in a building and municipal complex as to the basic providing structure of municipal economy of municipal unions is developed. In work the infrastructure on processing and use of secondary resources is identified and classified, properties and characteristics are presented its distinctive. Results of research have wide application at an ecological substantiation of activity in the field of the reference with a waste and secondary resources at predesign and design stages of investment process, working out of territorial schemes and regional programs in the field of the reference with a waste.
1. Barishevskij E.V., Velichko E.G., Tshovrebov E.S., Niyasgulov U.D. Voprosy ekologo-ekonomicheskoi otsenki investitsionnyh proektov po pererabotke othodov v stroitel'nuyu produktsiy [Qquestion of an ekologo-economic estimation of investment projects on processing of a waste in building production]. Vestnik MGSU. [Bulletin of МGSU]. 2017. Vol. 12. No. 3 (102). Pp. 260-272 (in Russ.).
2. Volynkina E.P. Analiz sostoyanya i problem pererabotki tehnogennyh othodov v Rossii [Аnalysis of a condition and problems of processing of a technogenic waste in Russia]. Ecologya i ratsionalynoe prirodopolyzovanie. Vestnik sibirskogo gosuda rstvennogo universiteta [Ecology and rational wildlife management. The bulletin of the Siberian state university]. 2017. No. 2 (20). Pp. 45-58 (in Russ.).
3. Velichko E.G., Tshovrebov E.S., Mednov A.E. Otsenka ekologo-ekonomicheskogo usherba, nanosimogo pri provedenii stroitel'no-montazhnyh rabot [Estimation of the ekologo-economic damage put at carrying out of civil and erection works]. Zhilichnoe stroitel'stvo [Housing construction]. 2014. No. 8. Pp. 48-52 (in Russ.).
4. Velichko E.G., Tshovrebov E.S. Ekologicheskaya bezopasnosty stroitelynyh materialov: osnovnye istoricheskie etapy [Еcological safety of building materials: the basic historical stages]. Vestnik МGSU [Bulletin of МGSU]. 2017. Vol. 12. No. 1 (100). Pp. 26-35 (in Russ.).
5. Kalyuzhny B.O. Ekonomika zamknutogo tsykla – novaya paradigma [Еconomy of the closed cycle - a new dilemma]. Nauchno-prakticheskiy zhurnal TBO [Scientifically-practical magazine TBO]. 2018. No. 4. Pp. 8-10 (in Russ.).
6. Lunev G.G. Razvitie metodologii kompleksnogo ispolyzovaniya vtorichnyh stroitelynyh resursov [Development of methodology of complex use of secondary construction resources]. Moscow. «Nauchtekhlitizdat» Publ. 2019. 284 p. (in Russ.).
7. Naumova A.A. Analiz podhodov po utilizatsii bytovyh vtorichnyh materialynyh resursov [Analys of approaches on recycling of household secondary material resources]. Aktualynye problemy gumanitarnyh i estestvennyh nauk [Actual problems of humanitarian and natural sciences], 2015. No/ 6 (2). Pp. 101-105 (in Russ.).
8. Sornil W. Solid waste management planning using multi-objective genetic algorithm. Journal of Solid Waste Technology & Management. 2014. vol.40. P. 33.
9. Bartoleto A.P. Waste prevention policy and behaviour. New approaches to reducing waste generation and its environmental impacts. Routledge studies in waste management and policy. L.; N.Y.: Routledge, 2015. P. 30.
10. Goldstein B., Rasmussen F. LCA of Buildings and the Built Environment // Life Cycle Assessment. Theory and Practice. 2018. Chapter 28. Pр. 695–720.
11. Ehresman T. Environmental justice and conceptions of the green economy / T. Ehresman, C. Okereke. International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law & Economic, 2015. Vol. 15. Issue 1. Pр. 13-27.
12. Robin Мurray. Zero waste. Greenpeace Environmental Trust, 2002. 211 р.
13. Zaman A.U. A comprehensive review of the development of zero waste management: lessons learned and guidelines. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2015. Vol. 91. Pр. 12−25.
14. Elgizawy S.M., Nassar K. Slum Development Using Zero Waste Concepts: Construction Waste Case Study. Procedia Engineering. Vol.145. 2016. P. 1310.
15. Hart J., Adams K. and others. Barriers and drivers in a circular economy: the case of the built environment. Procedia CIRP. 2019. No 80. Pр. 619–624.
Labor market development in the economic space of the Tomsk agglomeration
Volchkova I.V., Shadeyko N.R. Tomsk State Pedagogical University, Tomsk, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com;
Votyakova I.V., Vorobyeva E.S. Seversk Technological Institute - branch of State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education «National Research Nuclear University «MEPhl», Seversk, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Ufimtseva E.V. Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, Tomsk, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords : labor market, socio-economic development, economic space, agglomeration of settlements, Tomsk region.
This article is devoted to the study of the development of the labor market in the Tomsk agglomeration. The purpose of the proposed research is to study the level of balance of the agglomeration labor market. Methods of statistical and comparative analytical analysis are used as research methods. The paper analyzes the main indicators of the labor market in Seversk, Tomsk and Tomsk region. The conclusion is made about the heterogeneity of the Tomsk agglomeration in terms of some indicators of the functioning of the labor market, which negatively affects the connectivity of the economic space of the agglomeration and requires coordination of the policy in the field of employment. Based on the findings, the main instruments for regulating the labor market of the Tomsk agglomeration are presented. The practical significance of the results of the proposed study lies in the fact that its results can be used by scientific teams studying various aspects of the functioning and development of the labor market in Russian agglomerations.
1. Shugrina E.S., Mironova G.V. General characteristics of Russian agglomerations: de juro and de facto ratio // Mestnoye pravo [Local Law]. 2018. No. 1. pp. 3–24. (in Russ.).
2. Antonov E.V. Labor markets of urban agglomerations in Russia // Regional'nyye issledovaniya [Regional studies]. 2020. No. 2 (68). pp. 88–100. (in Russ.).
3. Popov А.V. Forming a unifi ed labor market as a condition for urban agglomeration development (based on materials of the Vologda Oblast). Voprosy territorial'nogo razvitiya [Territorial Development Issues]. 2018. No. 5 (45). pp. 1–12. DOI: 10.15838/tdi.2018.5.45.9 (in Russ.).
4. Danilova M.N., Volchkova I.V., Podoprigora Yu.V., Seliverstov A.A., Ufimtseva E.V., Shadeiko N.R. Assessment of the balance of socio-economic interactions as a tool for managing the socio-economic space of the agglomeration // Voprosy upravleniya [Management Issues]. 2016. No. 5 (42). pp. 70–80. (in Russ.).
5. Makhrova A.G. Analysis of local labor markets through the prism of labor pendulum migrations of the population: the example of the Moscow agglomeration // Materialy mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii v ramkakh IX yezhegodnoy nauchnoy assamblei Assotsiatsii rossiyskikh geografov-obshchestvovedov [Materials of the international scientific conference in the framework of the IX annual scientific assembly of the Association of Russian geographers and social scientists]. Izdatel'stvo: Altayskiy gosudarstvennyy universitet. 2018. pp. 181–195. (in Russ.).
6. Makhrova A.G., Bochkarev A.N. Analysis of local labor markets through labor pendulum migrations of the population (on the example of Moscow municipalities) // Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Nauki o zemle [Bulletin of Saint Petersburg University. Earth sciences]. 2018. No. 1. pp. 56–68. (in Russ.).
7. Bedrina E.B., Kozlova O.A., Ishukov A.A. Methodological issues of assessing the commuting population migration // Ars Administrandi. Iskusstvo upravleniya [Ars Administrandi. The art of management]. 2018.Vol. 10. No. 4. pp. 631–648. DOI: 10.17072 / 2218-9173-2018-4-631-648. (in Russ.).
8. Bugaev M.A. Pendulum migrations in the labor market of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region // Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Ekonomika [Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Economy]. 2015. No. 4. pp. 86–116. (in Russ.).
9. Shitova Yu.Yu. The impact of the housing market on commuting labor migration in the Moscow agglomeration // Ekonomicheskaya nauka sovremennoy Rossii [Economic science of modern Russia]. 2009. No. 3 (46). pp. 87–99. (in Russ.).
10. Nefedova T.G. Migration mobility of the population and seasonal work in modern Russia // Izv. RAN. Ser. geogr [Izv. RAS. Ser. geogr]. 2015. No. 3. pp. 41–56. (in Russ.).
11. Ulyaeva A.G., Migranova L.I. Research of the processes of commuting labor migration in urban agglomeration // Vestnik Belgorodskogo universiteta kooperatsii, ekonomiki i prava [Bulletin of Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law]. 2017. No. 5 (66). pp. 179–189. (in Russ.).
Analysis of problems and forecasts of further development of the construction industry in Penza region
Khrustalev B.B., Antipov V.A., Penza state University of architecture and construction, Penza, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: investment and construction complex, analysis of functioning and forecasting of development of the investment and construction complex of the Penza region, strategy of development of the construction sector, efficiency of the construction industry in the region, trend line.
The article discusses the effectiveness of the chosen strategy for the development of the construction industry on the example of a particular region. According to Rosstat and the "Unified resource of developers", the main trends and further options for the development of the construction complex of the Penza region are identified. In particular, the estimation and the calculated options to 20203 year indicators such as total area of building units, a postponement of the commissioning of square meters, the average area of houses under construction in the Penza region, the average price for 1 sq. m., the number of workers employed in construction, the average s/p workers employed in building construction. The research methods are theoretical analysis, analysis and synthesis, in particular, forecasting changes in the main statistical data of the construction industry of the Penza region for 3 years ahead, using the trend line in the Microsoft Excel program. The information base for the study of this problem was literary sources on the activities of construction enterprises, scientific articles, monographs, electronic resources, legal sources. Scientific methods such as description, comparison, and classification served as the methodological basis for the article. For effective work of enterprises in the construction market, it is necessary to create a system of complex legislative, legal and economic standards to ensure the effectiveness of solving the problem of unfinished construction, transition to innovative and technological innovations.
1. Virtsev M. Yu. Increasing the competitiveness of management companies in the implementation of investment projects in housing construction / Virtsev M. Yu., Timirbaeva A. sh / / Russian entrepreneurship, 2017, vol. 16, no 19, pp. 3193-3200 (in Russ.).
2. Lopatin A. S., Ivanova I. B. Relationships of participants in the investment and construction process // Privolzhsky scientific Bulletin. 2014, no 4 (32) (in Russ.).
3. Khrustalev B. B., Antipov V. A. Formation intra-strategy building complex on the example of the Penza region in conditions of economic crisis // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2020, no 3(63), pp. 53-65 (in Russ.).
4. Khrustalev B. B., Chudaykina T. N. Market potential as an element of strategic planning of the enterprise; construction Economics No. 2 (51) / March-April / 2018. - p. 41-53 (in Russ.).
5. Khrustalev B. B., Moiseeva A, a, Main features of scientific organization of construction of low-rise residential real estate objects// Real estate: Economics, management., No. 3, 2018, Moscow-pp. 74-80 (in Russ).
6. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E., Chizhankova I.V. Assessment of the state and prospects for the development of leasing of movable and immovable property / Bulletin of the Russian State Trade and Economic University (RGTEU). 2009, No. 11 (38) pp. 42-49 (in Russ.).
7. Pankratov OE, Pankratov EP, Improving the system and methods of calculating and using depreciation funds for the reproduction of fixed assets // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2002, no 4, p. 2 (in Russ.).
8. Khrustalev B. B., Ayupova Z. V. Analysis of commercial real estate placement in the city of Penza.Real estate: Economics, management, Moscow, 2019, no 3, p. 7 (in Russ.).
9. Khrustalev B. B., Usatenko A. N., Burlakov D. A. Features of functioning and prospects of development of enterprises of the construction complex of the Penza region // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 5 (53), pp. 58-68 (in Russ.).
10. Chupin V. R. Research on the features of the current state of investment and construction activities / V. R. Chupin// Bulletin of Irkutsk state technical University, 2012, no 3, p. 270 (in Russ).
Performance evaluation of basalt fiber on the deflection strength of expanded clay concrete beam
CHIADIGHIKAOBI P. C., JEAN Paul V., SSERUNJOJI N., Department of Civil Engineering, Peoples Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: Deflection of Expanded Clay Basalt Fiber concrete, fibered concrete beam, basalt rebar.
This research paper studied a flexural strength on deflection of Lightweight Expanded Clay Concrete Beams Reinforced with Basalt Rod with dispersed Chopped Basalt Fiber. The deflection tests were done on 12 expanded clay concrete beams (50x120x1500mm) of two sets of lightweight concrete mixtures: 6 concrete beams reinforced with 2 (two) basalt rods (2∅10) without dispersed Chopped Basalt Fiber, and 6 dispersed Chopped Basalt Fiber concrete beam reinforced with 2 (two) basalt rods (2∅10), tested under four-point loading configuration until failure occurred. 1.6 percent of chopped Basalt Fiber were added to the expanded clay concrete as dispersed fiver. The results of this research work are comparative analysis of experimental deflections of simply supported beams reinforced with BFRP rebar (Basalt Fiber Reinforced Polymers) with and with dispersed chopped basalt fiber. During the investigation of beams, there were registered beam deflection and width cracks, as well as critical forces. From the experimental analysis. Chopped Basalt Fiber increases the flexural strength of the beam and reduces the deflection length of the beam. From this study it was concluded that Basalt Fibers have positive effect on the behavior of under reinforced beams and can change the behavior of over reinforced beams to more ductile one.
1. Dejke V. Durability and service life prediction of gfrp for concrete reinforcement. Chalmers University of Technology. 2002.
2. Nanni A. Flexural behavior and design of RC members using FRP reinforcement. J. Struct. Eng., 10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445. 1993. 119:11(3344), 3344–3359.
3. Nanni A., Dolan C. W. Fiber-reinforced- plastic reinforcement for concrete structures. Int. Symp., SP-138, American Concrete Institute, Detroit, 1993. 977.
4. Volkov I.V. Fiber-concrete condition and prospects of application in building structures. Building materials, equipment, technology of the 21st century. 2004. No. 5. pp. 24-25. (RUS)
5. Hassan N., Hassanin J., Elmeged M. Behavior of reinforced concrete beams with basalt fibers added to the mix. International Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering Research ISSN 2348-7607 (Online). 2019.Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp: 197-206, Month: October 2018 - March 2019.
6. Singaravadivelan R. Flexural Behavior of Basalt Chopped Strands Fiber Reinforced Concrete Beams. 2013.
7. Elshekh A.E.A. Evaluation the effectiveness of chopped Basalt Fiberon the properties of high strength concrete. 2014.
8. Magasumova A.T., Rudnov V.S., Belyakov V.A. Dispersed fiber as an additive to increase the strength of fine-grained concrete. Student: electronic Scientific journal 2019. No 18 (62). URL: https://sibac.info/journal/student/62/141164 (date appeals: 05/17/2019). (RUS)
9. Brik V. Advanced concept concrete using basalt fiber/BASALT FIBERcomposite rebar reinforcement. IDEA Project 86, Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC. 2003. p.71.
10. Adhikari S. Mechanical properties and flexural applications of Basalt Fiberreinforced polymer (BASALT FIBERRP) bars.” M.S. thesis, Dept. of Civil Engineering, Univ. of Akron, Akon, OH. 2009.
11. Ovitigala T., Issa, M. (2013b). Mechanical and bond strength of Basalt Fiberreinforced polymer (BASALT FIBERRP) bars for concrete structures. Proc., 11th Int. Symp. on Fiber Reinforced Polymer for Reinforced Concrete Structures (FRPRCS-11), J.Barros, and J.Sena-Cruz, eds., Univ. of Minho, Guimaraes, Portugal. 2013b. 10, 10.
12. Tomlinson D., Fam A. Performance of concrete beams reinforced with basalt FRP for flexure and shear. J. Compos. Constr. 2014. pp.1–10.
13. Tureyen A., Frosch R. J. Shear tests of FRP-reinforced beams without stirrups. ACI Struct. J., 2002. 99(4), pp. 427–434.
14. Hoult N. A., Sherwood E. G., Bentz E. C., Collins, M. P. Does the use of FRP reinforcement change the one-way shear behavior of reinforced concrete slabs? J. Compos. Constr., 10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0268. 2008. 12:2(125), pp. 125–133.
15. Kanakubo T., Shindo M. “Shear behavior of fiber-mesh reinforced plates.” Proc., 3rd Int. Symp. on Non-Metallic (FRP) Reinforcement for Concrete Structures, Vol. 2, Japan Concrete Institute, Tokyo. 1997. 317–324.
16. Tottori S., Wakui H. Shear capacity of RC and PC beams using FRP reinforcement. Int. Symp. on Fiber Reinforced Plastic Reinforcement for Concrete Structures, American Concrete Institute, Detroit. 1993. pp.615–632.
17. Pradeep P., Mathew B. Flexural Behaviour of Basalt Fiber Reinforced Concrete Beam Enhanced with Wire Mesh Epoxy Composite. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2019. 14(12), pp. 72–76. http://www.ripublication.com
18. Dhand V., Mittal G., Yop K., Park S., Hui D. A short review on basalt fiber reinforced polymer composites Composites : Part B A short review on basalt fiber reinforced polymer composites. Composites Part B. 2014. 73(December), pp. 166–180. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2014.12.011
19. Orlov A. A., Chernykh T.N., A. V. S. and D. V. B. Study on basalt fiber parameters affecting fiber- reinforced mortar. Materials Science and Engineering. 2015. 5. https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/71/1/012015 .
20. Tolmare N. S., City R. Reinforced Concrete & Basalt Rod. November. 1998.
21. Dhand V., Mittal G., Yop K., Park S., Hui D. Composites : Part B A short review on basalt fiber reinforced polymer composites. Composites Part B. 2015. 73, pp.166–180. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2014.12.011
22. Niaki M. H., Fereidoon A., Ahangari M. G. Experimental study on the mechanical and thermal properties of basalt fi ber and nanoclay reinforced polymer concrete. Composite Structures. 2018. 191(January). pp. 231–238.
23. Chidighikaobi P. C. Thermal effect on the flexural strength of expanded clay lightweight basalt fiber reinforced concrete. Materials Today: Proceedings. 2019. Vol. 19, Part 5. pp. 2467-2470. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2019.08.110
24. Platias S., Vatalis K. I., Charalampides G. Suitability of Quartz Sands for Different Industrial Applications. Procedia Economics and Finance. 2014. 14(14). pp. 491–498. https://doi.org/10.1016/s2212-5671(14)00738-2
25. Sami Elshafie G. W. “A review of the effect of basalt fibre lengths and proportions on the mechanical properties of concrete.” International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology. 2015. 04(Jan 01).
26. Algin Z., Ozen M. The properties of chopped basalt fibre reinforced self-compacting concrete. Construction and Building Materials. 2018. 186. pp. 678–685. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.07.089
27. Sadrmomtazi A., Tahmouresi B., Saradar A. Effects of silica fume on mechanical strength and microstructure of basalt fiber reinforced cementitious composites ( BFRCC ). Construction and Building Materials. 2018. 162. pp. 321–333. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2017.11.159
28. Silica Fume Mk-85, Additive in Concrete http://www.geogips.ru/catalog/cement_i_dobavki/plasticizer-accelerator/microsilica-mk-85_10kg/
29. Thomas M.D.A. Optimizing the use of fly ash in concrete. Portl. Cem. Assoc., 2007. 24.
30. Okolnikova G. E. Effect Of Modifier Mb10-01 On The Parameters Of Fracture Mechanics Of High-Strength Coarse-Aggregate Concrete. Australian Ranger Bulletin. 1986. 4(1), 9–10.
31. Kharun M. Effect of Basalt Fibers on the Physical and Mechanical Properties of MB Modifier based High-Strength Concrete. Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences. 2019. spl1(4). https://doi.org/10.26782/jmcms.spl.4/2019.11.00008
32. Abbadi A. Shear contribution of fiber-reinforced lightweight concrete ( FRLWC ) reinforced with basalt fiber reinforced Polymer ( BFRP ) bars. 2018.
33. Abbas U. Materials Development of Steel-and Basalt Fiber-Reinforced Concretes. 2013. November.
34. Zhou H., Jia B., Huang H., Mou Y. Experimental Study on Basic Mechanical Properties of Basalt Fiber Reinforced Concrete. Materials. 2020.
35. Bascoul A., Duprat M., Pinglot M. Load deflection diagram of over-reinforced concrete beams. Fracture Mechanis of Concrete Structure, FRAMCOS-3. 1998. pp. 1211–1222.
36. Galishnikova V. V., Chiadighikaobi P. C., Emiri D. A. Comprehensive view on the ductility of basalt fiber reinforced concrete focus on lightweight expanded clay. Structural Mechanics of Engineering Constructions and Buildings. 2019. 15(5), pp. 360–366. https://doi.org/10.22363/1815-5235-2019-15-5-360-366
37. Koňáková D., Čáchová M., Doleželová M., Kočí V., Vejmelková E. Mechanical , hydric and thermal properties of fine-grained high performance concrete Mechanical , Hydric and Thermal Properties of Fine-grained High Performance Concrete. 2017. 020029(February). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4975444 .