HOUSING CONSTRUCTION AND
HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Zbritsky A.A., Krotov A.V., Gorban K.D.,
Pakhomova E.A., Pushkareva P.P.
Reasonability substantiation of obsolete buildings complex reconstruction … 5
Modern strategy of housing solutions … 13
Serov V.M., Tikhonov Iu. P.
On the components of the time factor and accounting them
in the calculations of economic efficiency of investment
construction projects …. 24
Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A.
Conceptual frameworks form systems of qualifications
in the treatment of waste production and consumption … 38
EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY
Nosov S.I., Svintsova T.Y.
Economic justification of urban land reclamation
for their involvement in economic turnover for new construction … 47
Pre-project diagnostics of strategic development
in the construction business (part 3) … 57
ECONOMIC SCIENCE AND ECONOMIC PRACTICE
Leonova LB.,Koksharov V.A.
Approaches to the formation of the concept
of "socio-economic cluster in the field
of housing and communal services" … 69
Reasonability substantiation of obsolete buildings complex reconstruction
Zbritsky A.A., Krotov A.V. the Institute for STR GASIS National Research University «Higher school of Economics», Moscow, Russia
Gorban K.D., Pakhomova E.A., Pushkareva P.P., bauman
Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia
Keywords: reconstruction, obsolete housing stock, Khrushchev type houses, construction.
This article reviews actual problem of housing stock ageing and, considering several examples of Russian Federation regions, proves importance of old-type obsolete buildings reconstruction. The authors have identified the most common series of five-stock buildings. Conducting a research of such building’s history, authors figured out the imperfections in using the Khrushchev type houses, main problem areas and the causes of their occurrence as well as potential threats to existing structures. As a result, the authors proposed a solution in field of buildings reconstruction founded on model of a successfully reconstructed building project in Moscow, described in detail both internal and external landscaping description, indicated advantages for both residents and investors. As a proof for reconstruction necessity, authors pointed out the breakeven point of suggested project, the reconstruction of residential buildings economic effect evaluation, as well as a comparative costs and profits analysis in various regions of the Russian Federation. The conclusion emphasizes the advantages and significance of the project for citizens, regions and for Russian Federation, the authors also outlined key factors, which approve the rationality of suggesting solution strategy.
1. Krotov A.V. What are the possibilities to reconstruct the old five-story buildings in Moscow. URL: https://realty.rbc.ru/news/59635fd49a7947993ace332f (accessed: 11/13/2019). (in Russ.).
2. Khalturina, L.V. The experience of the reconstruction of five-story large-panel residential buildings and its use in the course design // Architecture, urban planning, design, fine art: theory and history. - 2010. - No. 8. - P.59-61. (in Russ.).
3. Abrahamyan, S.G. Technology and organization of reconstruction and overhaul of residential and public buildings: Textbook. allowance / S.G. Abrahamyan, T.F. Cherednichenko, Yu.N. Nikolaev, VolgGASU, Volgograd, 2009. -105s. (in Russ.).
4. Volynskov, V.E. On the need to modernize the five-story standard housing stock of the Russian Federation // Academia. Architecture and construction. 2016. No4. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/o-neobhodimosti-modernizatsii-pyatietazhnogo-tipovogo-zhilogo-fonda-rossiyskoy-federatsii (accessed: 11/14/2019). (in Russ.).
5. Kovalev Dmitry Vladimirovich, Chudinova Victoria Gennadievna Reconstruction and modernization of the living environment of large-panel houses of mass series // Vestnik SUSU. Series: Construction and Architecture. 2013. No1. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/rekonstruktsiya-i-modernizatsiya-zhiloy-sredy-krupnopanelnyh-domov-massovyh-seriy (accessed: 11/14/2019). (in Russ.).
6. Perevozchikova Anna Sergeevna, Bazhenov Evgeny Olegovich Modernization of buildings in order to increase energy efficiency and extend the life of residential buildings // International scientific review. 2017. No7 (38). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/modernizatsiya-zdaniy-s-tselyu-povysheniya-energoeffektivnosti-i-prodleniya-sroka-ekspluatatsii-zhilyh-zdaniy (accessed: 11/14/2019). (in Russ.).
7. Ivanova E.V. Advantages and disadvantages of the renovation of residential buildings // Aktual'nye voprosy jekonomicheskih nauk [Topical issues of economic science], 2016, no. 48, pp. 120-126 (in Russ.).
8. Berezhnaya Olga, Ivchik Tatiana, Zbritskiy Aleksander, Berezhnaya Elena,Pavlenko Vladimir. Industrial production as a factor of sustainable development of the territory. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2019; 06(04): 7034-7037 (in USA).
9. Viktor Glaz , Yuliya Glaz , Aleksander Zbritskiy , Tatiana Ivchik , Alexey Tolmachev MODERN APPROACHES TO THE MANAGEMENT OF SOCIOECONOMIC SYSTEMS. Indo american journal of pharmaceutical sciences. 2019. P. 15246-15252 (in USA).
Modern strategy of housing solutions
Kazanskiy N.V., the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Moscow, Russia
Keywords: investment and construction sphere, housing construction, national project, investment and construction business, mortgage business, construction development strategy, labor productivity, digitalization, sustainability, mediation.
Modern context of housing solutions introduced in May by Presidential Decree is mainly focused on two issues: shared construction participants’ rights and shift towards project financing. Its relevance has grown due to enlargement of mortgage credit which can support housing real estate liquidity. For the last 10 years mortgage rate has decreased by more than 37 %. It caused the opportunity of widening by one third the potential demand (because of its highly elastic character) on housing real estate. In the meanwhile these processes influenced the increase of uncompleted housing prices. As a result the analysis has shown that in the conditions of real income decrease mortgage business cannot sustain demand even if the rate is reduced down to 8 %. Decline of demand together with the shift towards the use of new rules in building and escrow accounts form serious challenges for investment and construction participants’ sustainability. So the author presumes that focusing only on increasing the putting into operation of housing and giving preferential mortgage credit are not sufficient. It is necessary to clarify and expand strategic priorities of dwelling solutions. In general it is important to concentrate the targets of project, investment, construction, production, mortgage, consulting, IT-business and tasks of administrative recourses on ensuring durability and sustainability of construction business and also on creating economic conditions for accessibility of housing for all groups of population.
1. Yaskova N.Yu. Logic of factor analysis under conditions of variative environment of development (methodological aspect) // Vestnik MGSU. – 2016. - № 3. - pp. 144-151. (in Russ.).
2. Peshkov V., Yaskova N. The process of administration in modern conditions: myths and reality // Economic Annals-XXI. - 2015. - № 3-4-1. - p. 32-36.
3. Gaidaenko Shaer N.I. Contractual forms of settlement of commercial disputes (experience of Russia and foreign states). – M.: Yustitsinform, 2018. – 398 p.
4. Sambeth Glasner B. Le droit collaboratif: une opportunite pour les avocats… A quel risque? // Rassembler les avocats du monde. - 2013. - № 3. - р.76.
5. Alekseev S.A. Problems of risk accounting in the implementation of investment and construction projects on crowdinvesting online platforms // Economy and Entrepreneurship. - 2017. - № 5.– p. 827-829. (in Russ.).
6. Yaskova N.Yu. The prospects of construction industry and real estate market // IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science - iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/012180
7. Spatial restructuring. New meanings and rules of investment and construction activities / under the general. ed. prof. Yaskova N.Yu. - M .: Publishing House "Business" RANEPA, 2019. - 456 p. (in Russ.).
8. Zaitseva L.I. Alternative ways of resolving disputes in the context of interstate relations and economic justice in the Russian Federation. - M .: Original layout, 2015. - 216 p. (in Russ.).
On the components of the time factor and accounting them in the calculations of economic efficiency of investment construction projects
Serov V.M., Tikhonov Iu. P., State University of Management, Moscow, Russia
Keywords: investment construction project, investments, capital investments, freezing of capital investments, time factor, net present value, net present profit, newly created value, income approach, property approach, economic efficiency of investments.
The article is devoted to solving the problem of taking the time factor into account in evaluating the economic efficiency of investment projects implemented in the real sector of the economy. It reveals the content of the time factor in relation to the field of investment activity, identifies and classifies its components. The shortcomings in terms of the time factor in the official methodological document "Guidelines for evaluating the investment projects efficiency (second edition)" are revealed. It has been proposed to use in evaluating the economic efficiency of investment construction projects not only the category and indicator of investor returns, but also the category and indicator of newly created value – the internal income of newly created / modernized enterprises, organizations and industries. The calculating formulas for determining the influence of time factor components on the economic results of investment construction projects implementation – investment profit and newly created value, corresponding to the income approach to evaluating the effectiveness of investment investments – are substantiated and developed. The formulas for calculating the coefficients of economic efficiency of investment construction projects based on indicators of profit and newly created value are given.
1. Strumilin S.G. The time factor in capital investment projects // Izvestiia AN SSSR. Otdelenie ekonomiki i prava [News of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Department of Economics and Law], 1946, no. 3, pp. 195-217 (in Russ.).
2. Krasovskii V.P. Integral effect and time factor // Voprosy ekonomiki [Economic Issues], 1974, no. 8, pp. 3-14 (in Russ.).
3. Shuster A.I. Time factor in the evaluation of economic efficiency of capital investments. Moscow, 1969, 242 p. (in Russ.).
4. Sachko N.S. Time factor in the Soviet economy. Moscow, 1976, 205 p. (in Russ.).
5. Krasovskii V.P. (ed.) Time factor in planned economy (investment aspect). Moscow, 1978, 247 p. (in Russ.).
6. Serov V.M. On the criteria and indicators of the efficiency of investment and construction projects // Ekonomika stroitel’stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no. 4 (46), pp. 54-64 (in Russ.).
7. Black A. (ed.) Questions of value: master the latest developments in value-based management, investment and regulation. London: Pearson Education, 2004. 298 p.
8. Lipsits I.V., Kossov V.V. Economic analysis of real investment: a textbook. 3rd edition, revised and expanded. Moscow, 2007, 383 p. (in Russ.).
9. Tikhonov Iu.P. Evaluating the losses from freezing of capital investments // Ekonomika stroitel’stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no. 3 (51), pp. 66-77 (in Russ.).
Organizational and legal mechanisms to reduce the risks of applying professional standards in the example of the utility sector
Chernyshov L.N., Council on professional qualifications in housing and communal services, Moscow, Russia
Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A., the Institute for STR GASIS National Research University «Higher school of Economics», Moscow, Russia
Keywords: certification, assessment kits, qualifications, independent assessment, vocational education, professional standards, professional exams, labor market workers, qualification certificates, qualification levels, qualification assessment centers, expert community.
The article is devoted to the topical issues of the formation of the National System of Professional Skills, on the example of the housing and utilities industry. The article presents the main problems that influence the application of professional standards by enterprises in this sector of the municipal economy and organizational and legal mechanisms to solve them. Analyzing the activities of industry centers for independent assessment of qualifications, the authors on specific examples illustrate the need to use the enterprise housing and utilities professional standards and tools of independent assessments of professional qualifications to improve the professional level of staff give a consistent assessment of the existing system of certification (assigning) qualifications and the prospects for its existence within the framework of the current legislation.
1. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Schreiber A.K., Ivchik T.A. Modern tools for regulating labor relations in housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 6, pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
2. Zbritskiy A.A., Chernyshov L.N., Ivchik T.A. Organizational and methodological problems of independent evaluation system of qualifications in housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 2, pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
3. Agapitov S.N. Development of professional standards in housing and communal services is a task of employer associations //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2013, no 6, pp. 28-32 (in Russ.).
4. Chernyshov L.N. Methodological problems of training and retraining of employees for the sphere of housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2014, no 6, pp. 63-75 (in Russ.).
5. Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A., Mironova L.V., Schreiber A.K. Professional standards as a basis for improving the quality and prestige of the highly skilled workers leading to careers in construction production //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 4, pp. 3-8 (in Russ.).
6. Blinov A. A., Ugryumova N. V. Managerial Aspects of Socio-Economic systems of Housing and communal services // Journal of AGUAS. Science, education, Economics. Series: Economics, 2015, no 1 (11) (in Russ.).
7. Tsaplin E.V., Volkova V.S. Evolution of housing and communal services reformation in 1991-2017 years //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 1, pp. 34-44 (in Russ.).
8. Razueva O. V. Improvement of enterprise management in the housing and communal services // Problems of modern economy, 2015, no 24 (in Russ.).
9. Poklonova E.V., Uskova. P.A. Housing Market: the state and problems // Modern trends in Economics and management: a new look, 2015, no 37-2 (in Russ.).
10. Zbritskiy A.A., Chernyshov L.N., Ivchik T.A., Slobodyan A.A. Professional standards is a based system for the housing and communal services by professional staff //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2013, no 6, pp. 38-42 (in Russ.).
11. Chernyshov L.N. Methodology of professional standards at enterprises of housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 5, pp. 22-31 (in Russ.).
12. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A., Mironova L.V. The methodology of developing professional standards for other employees of the housing and communal complex //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 4, pp. 9-16 (in Russ.).
Economic justification of urban land reclamation for their involvement in economic turnover for new construction
Nosov S.I., Svintsova T.Y., Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia
Keywords: nature management, land use, land reclamation, urban land, technological maps, land, redevelopment, disturbed land, soil pollution, cost estimate.
The authors reviewed the concept of a technological map, as well as, technological map was developed for economic justification of the reclamation of disturbed urban lands on the basis of the analyzed experience of their use in construction and agricultural production. A differentiation of the options for the reclamation of disturbed lands has been carried out as part of the technical and biological stages. Calculations are made for two reclamation approaches on the example of the redevelopment of the Badayevsky brewery. The most effective option was revealed.
1. Pankratov E.P, Pankratov O.E. About the potential of leasing in the renewal of fixed assets in construction and its conceptual directions of development // Jekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 6, pp.16–29 (in Russ).
2. Land Management, Quality Assessment and Efficiency of Using Degraded Lands: Economic and Environmental Aspects: Monograph / M.P. Shubich, S.I. Nosov, T.Y. Svintsova [et al.]; Pod red. S.I. Nosov, Moscow, «Megapolis» [Megapolis], 2019, 422 p. (in Russ.).
3. Svintsova T.Y., Nosov S.I. The implementation problems of redevelopment projects of industrial territories // Sovremennye problemy zemlepol'zovaniya i kadastrov. Materialy III mezhdunarodnoj mezhvuzovskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Modern problems of land use and cadastres. Proceedings of III international interuniversity scientific and practical conference], Moscow, GUZ, 2019, pp. 332-336 (in Russ.).
4. Nosov S.I., Svintsova T.Y., Ivashchenko N.V. Environmental problems of urbanized territories // Sovremennye problemy upravleniya proektami v investicionno-stroitel'noj sfere i prirodopol'zovanii: materialy IX Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. Pod red. V.I. Resina [Contemporary problems of project management in investment and construction sphere and environmental management. Proceedings of IX International Scientific and Practical Conference. Editor V.I. Resin], Moscow, FGBOU VO «REU im. G. V. Plekhanova», 2019, pp. 131-135. (in Russ.).
5. Svintsova T.Y. To the question about the land reclamation of the redevelopment disturbed areas in the environmental management system // Ekonomika prirodopol'zovaniya [Environmental economics], 2019, no 4, pp. 44-54. (in Russ.).
6. Krol N. New paints of the old factory // Moskovskaya perspektiva. Special'noe predlozhenie [Moscow perspective. Special offer], 2019, March, pp. 20. (in Russ.).
7. Nosov S.I., Svintsova T.Y. Leveraging assets for regeneration urban land // Sovremennye problemy upravleniya proektami v investicionno-stroitel'noj sfere i prirodopol'zovanii: materialy VIII Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. Pod red. V.I. Resina [Contemporary problems of project management in investment and construction sphere and environmental management. Proceedings of VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference. Editor V.I. Resin], Moscow, FGBOU VO «REU im. G. V. Plekhanova», 2018, pp. 135-139. (in Russ.).
8. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E.,Chijankova I.V. Evaluation of condition and development prospects of moveable and real estate leasing // Vestnik Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo torgovo-ekonomicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Russian state University of trade and Economics], 2009, no 11, pp. 42-49. (in Russ.).
9. Budina T.Yu. Land reclamation in various types of work // Spravochnik ekologa [Environmental guide], 2013, no 3, pp. 19-38 (in Russ.).
10. Yanin E.P. Remediation of territories contaminated with chemical elements: general approaches, legal aspects, basic methods (foreign experience) // Problemy okruzhayushchej sredy i prirodnyh resursov [Environmental and Natural Resources Issues], 2014, no 3, pp. 3–105. (in Russ.).
11. Potravny I.M., Gassiy V.V. Project management methodology for the elimination of accumulated environmental damage // Vestnik Rossijskogo fonda fundamental'nyh issledovanij. Gumanitarnye i obshchestvennye nauki [Bulletin of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Humanities and social sciences], 2017, no 2 (87), pp. 68-76. (in Russ.).
12. Potravny I.M., Vega A.Yu. Environmental rehabilitation of the territory on the basis of modernization of treatment facilities of the enterprise (on the example of Amilko LLC) // Ekologiya. Ekonomika. Informatika. Seriya: Sistemnyj analiz i modelirovanie ekonomicheskih i ekologicheskih system [Ecology. Economy. Computer science. Series: System Analysis and Modeling of Economic and Environmental Systems], 2017, v.1, no 2, pp. 283-291. (in Russ.).
Pre-project diagnostics of strategic development in the construction business (part 3)
Yekaterinoslavsky Yu.Yu., LY consulting, Morristown, USA
Keywords: report on express diagnostics; general assessment of the company's condition; detailed assessment; recommendations.
In the last part of the article, the author describes main provisions of the report on express diagnostics of the company's strategic development. A specific example is given to illustrate the main problems of the strategic development of a company, as well as a detailed analysis of the identified problems. Recommendations are given for resolution of each overall and specific problem of the company's strategic development, some of which may require further research.
1. Yekaterinoslavsky Y.Y. Pre-project diagnostics of strategic development in the construction business (part 1) // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2019, no 3, pp. 15-24 (in Russ.).
2. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Shreiber A.K., Ivchik T.A. Modern tools for regulating labor relations in housing and communal services // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 6, pp. 3-11 (in Russ.).
3. Thompson Artur A. Jr., Strickland A.J. Strategic Management. Concept and cases. McGraw-Hill, 2003.
4. Mazur Ivan I., Shapiro Valery D. Corporate Structural Reorganization. M. 2000, 587 p. (in Russ.).
5. Fleisher G., Bensoussan B. Business and CompetitiveAnalysis: Effective Application of New and Classic Methods. FT Press, 2007.
6. Porter M. Competitive Advantage. M., ed. Alpina Business, 2005.
7. Breg S. Handbook of Finance Director. M., Alpina Publisher, 2012.
8. O. Kryshkin. Internal Audit Handbook: Risks and Business Processes. M., Alpina Publisher, 2013 (in Russ.).
9. Yekaterynoslavsky Yu.Yu., Medvedeva A.M., Schenkova S.A. Business risks: diagnostics, prevention, management. M., ed. ANKIL 2010 (in Russ.).
Approaches to the formation of the concept of "socio-economic cluster in the field of housing and communal services"
Leonova LB., Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, Ekaterinburg, Russia
Koksharov V.A., Ural State University of Railway Engineering, Ekaterinburg, Russia
Keywords: analytical approaches to cluster formation, socio-economic cluster, housing and communal services, cluster management models.
The paper considers the main approaches to the formation of clusters: the design approach, the structural allocation of the cluster approach, the statistical approach, the simulation modeling approach, game theory. Their brief description and possibility of application for the socio-economic cluster in the housing sector is given. It is known that clusters are formed to increase the competitiveness of both countries and regions and industries. The work also examined working clusters in the EU countries and the USA. Based on international experience and existing approaches, the main models for the formation of a socio-economic cluster in the housing and communal services sector are determined by the following criteria: by type of management model, by national characteristics, by approaches to cluster analysis, by the nature of identifying interactions, by groups of identification methods, by level territory coverage. According to the analysis of methodological approaches to modeling and cluster formation, we can say that the socio-economic cluster in the housing and communal services exists in every city in Russia. It was formed “from top to bottom,” that is, with the direct support and participation of regional (federal) authorities. It operates exclusively for the domestic market, where its consumption segment is 100%, because the entire population of the country and all enterprises are its consumers.From the point of view of its main features, to identify the leader in it is not possible, because this cluster is multifunctional, providing a large number of housing and communal services. From the point of view of identification methods, the socio-economic cluster in the housing and communal services was formed as a result of the economy on agglomeration.According to the level of coverage of the territory, it is multisectoral, since utilities are provided by the communal sector, housing services are provided by the construction sector, and energy resources are provided by the energy sector.
Based on the analysis of clusters, it can be noted that all world clusters are formed in industries manufacturing products. There are no clusters producing services in the world. And this fact makes the housing sector and the formation of a socio-economic cluster in it unique.
In conclusion, the authors give definitions of the cluster of services and the socio-economic cluster of the housing sector.
1. Markov L.M. Theoretical and methodological foundations of the cluster approach. Monograph. - Novosibirsk: IEOPP SB RAS, 2015 .-- 300 p.
2. Korablev M.M. Development of the project approach in public administration. //Uchenye zapiski Kazanskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Scientific notes of Kazan State University]. Volume 152, Prince 4.2010.p.228-235. URL: www.cyberleninka.ru (accessed 12.12.2018) (in Russ.).
3. Bush G.D. Business clusters: theory and methodology of the structural structure. // Ekonomika predpriyatij, regionov, otraslej [Economics of enterprises, regions, industries] 2011. p. 28-34. URL: www.cyberleninka.ru (accessed date 12/14/2018)
4. Blauberg I.V., Yudin E.G. The formation and essence of the systems approach. - M .: Science. 1973.- 270 p. (in Russ.).
5. Agafonov V.A. Methodology of strategic planning for the development of cluster industrial systems: author. diss. ... doctor. econ. Sciences. - Moscow, 2011. - 43 p.
6. Neumann D., Morgenstern O. Game theory and economic behavior. Translation from English under the editorship and with the addition of N. N. Vorobyov.
7. Azmaganova K.Zh., Dzhakupova A.N. Cluster development in the global economy. URL: http://www.rusnauka.com/13_NPT_2008/Economics /31912.doc.htm (accessed 12/20/2018) (in Russ.).
8. Ksenofontova O.L. The experience of foreign countries in the creation and functioning of clusters: a model approach. // Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii. Regional'noe prilozhenie. [Modern high technology. regional application]. - 2015. No. 2 (42). - from. 36-42. (in Russ.).
9. Aleinikova I.S. Models of the organization of regional industrial clusters: a review of international experience / I.S. Aleinikova, P.V. Vorobies et al. // Analytical report No. 2 - Centr regional'nyh ekonomicheskih issledovanij ekonomicheskogo fakul'teta UrGU [Center for Regional Economic Studies of the Faculty of Ecology and Economics, USU], Ekaterinburg. - 2008. - 31 p.
10. Lavrikova Yu.G. Clusters as a market institution for the spatial development of the region’s economy. Diss. for the competition step. Doct. econ. sciences. Yekaterinburg. 2009 .- 534 p.
11. Bergman E., Feser E. Industrial and Regional clusters: concepts and comparative applications. Regional research institute, Vest Virginia university. 1999.
12. Markov L., Yagolnitser M. Clusters: formalization of relationships in informalized production structures. - Novosibirsk: IEOPP SB RAS, 2006. p. 62-63.
13. Belotserkovskaya E. M., Belotserkovskaya N. V., Kalieva O. M., Sheptukhin M. V. On the essence of the economic concept of “cluster” // Molodoj uchenyj [Young Scientist]. - 2017. - No. 12. - S. 228-233. - URL: https://moluch.ru/archive/146/41019/ (accessed: 12/18/2018). (in Russ.). 14. Neustroeva N. A. Theoretical aspects of the formation of a cluster approach to the development of the region // Aktual'nye problemy ekonomiki i prava [Actual problems of economics and law]. 2011. No 4 (20). URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/teoreticheskie-aspekty-formirovaniya-klasternogo-podhoda-k-razvitiyu-regiona (accessed: 02.23.2019). (in Russ.).
15. Porter M.E. Competition: Per. from English M .: Williams Publishing House - 2003. - 496 p.