Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Shreiber A.K., Ivchik T.A.
Modern tools for regulating labor relations
in housing and communal services …. 3
HOUSING CONSTRUCTION AND
HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Larionov A.N., Viktorov M.U.
Modern organizational and economic problems of the
transition of developers of the Moscow region from shared
to project financing of housing construction …. 12
To the problem of project financing
in housing construction … 22
Studying the impact of destabilizing factors
on the sustainability of a construction firm’s operation … 32
ECONOMIC SCIENCE AND ECONOMIC PRACTICE
Grigoriev V.V., Mazur V.O.
Ways to improve the financial sustainability
of construction companies in modern conditions … 37
Popova E.V., Stepin D.G.
Development of an accounting and analytical system
as a tool for corporate management of an organization … 45
Efficiency of the implementation of methods for
the reconstruction of residential buildings
(the example of Penza) … 51
EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
Reznik S.D., Chernikovskaya M.V.
Experience and technology to improve the social
sustainability of students at the building university … 62
Modern tools for regulating labor relations in housing and communal services
Chernyshov Leonid Nikolaevich,Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, Council on professional qualifications in housingand communal services, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zbritskiy Alexander Anatolievich, Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, Director of the Institute for STR GASIS National research university “Higher school of Economics” (Profsouznaya 33, Blg. 4, Moscow, 117418, Russia);
Shreiber Andrey Konstantinovich, Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, the Institute for STR GASIS National Research University «Higher school of Economics», (Profsouznaya 33, Blg. 4, Moscow, 117418, Russia), tel. +7(495) 772-95-90, ext. 15316
Ivchik Tatyana Anatolievna, Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, Deputy Director for additional education, National research university Higher school of Economics; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: job descriptions, housing and communal services, qualifications, salary, company, profession, professional standard, workers, employers, level, labor market experts, charging, tariff and qualification Handbook, employment, skill levels.
The article is devoted to the actual issues of labor market transition in housing and communal services from traditional forms of tariff-based qualification directories (ETCS), to tools, based on the use of professional standards. Professional standards are presented in the article as a result of the evolution of tariffs and qualification of handbooks, which resulted in jobs in the professional standard received a more complete description and relevance by integrating in their description of modern technologies, equipment, materials and forms of labor protection. The article substantiates the professional standards of objectivity at the enterprises of housing and communal services, based on existing legislative and normative-methodical documents. Specific examples illustrate the usefulness of occupational standards, as more flexible compared with ETCS, charging tool works and services for industry to form modern remuneration systems. Analyzing the experience of application of professional standards in housing, the authors draw attention to the subjective problems of professional standards associated with the adoption of management decisions by employers and executive authorities on the ground.
1. Zbritskiy A.A., Chernyshov L.N., Ivchik T.A. Organizational and methodological problems of independent evaluation system of qualifications in housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 2, pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
2. Agapitov S.N. Development of professional standards in housing and communal services is a task of employer associations //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2013, no 6, pp. 28-32 (in Russ.).
3. Chernyshov L.N. Methodological problems of training and retraining of employees for the sphere of housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2014, no 6, pp. 63-75 (in Russ.).
4. Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A., Mironova L.V., Schreiber A.K. Professional standards as a basis for improving the quality and prestige of the highly skilled workers leading to careers in construction production //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 4, pp. 3-8 (in Russ.).
5. Blinov A. A., Ugryumova N. V. Managerial Aspects of Socio-Economic systems of Housing and communal services // Journal of AGUAS. Science, education, Economics. Series: Economics, 2015, no 1 (11) (in Russ.).
6. Tsaplin E.V., Volkova V.S. Evolution of housing and communal services reformation in 1991-2017 years //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 1, pp. 34-44 (in Russ.).
7. Razueva O. V. Improvement of enterprise management in the housing and communal services // Problems of modern economy, 2015, no 24 (in Russ.).
8. Poklonova E.V., Uskova. P.A. Housing Market: the state and problems // Modern trends in Economics and management: a new look, 2015, no 37-2 (in Russ.).
9. Zbritskiy A.A., Chernyshov L.N., Ivchik T.A., Slobodyan A.A. Professional standards is a based system for the housing and communal services by professional staff //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2013, no 6, pp. 38-42 (in Russ.).
10. Chernyshov L.N. Methodology of professional standards at enterprises of housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 5, pp. 22-31 (in Russ.).
11. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A., Mironova L.V. The methodology of developing professional standards for other employees of the housing and communal complex //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 4, pp. 9-16 (in Russ.).
Modern organizational and economic problems of the transition of developers of the Moscow region from shared to project financing of housing construction
Larionov Arkadiy Nikolaevich,Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Viktorov Mikhail Urevich,Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), Moscow, Russia
Keywords: housing construction; Moscow region; shared construction; project financing; organizational and economic problems.
The originality, uniqueness and specificity of the most acute socio-economic problem of modern Russia - housingare revealed. The authors present the arguments of the need to recognize housing as Russia's strategic socio-economic priority at both the federal and regional levels, which allows not only to reduce the severity of this socio-economic problem, but also to become the driver of the entire national economy system. It issubstantiated that a premature abandonment of the method of shared construction and the unreasonably accelerated transfer of the industry to project financing in today's difficult financial conditions may lead to a large-scale bankruptcy of developers, developers and construction companies. Among the organizational and economic problems of the transition of developers from equity to project financing are significant difficulties in determining the reliability of developers and the lack of methods for such an assessment to date. It was found that at the regional level in 2017, the largest number of concluded equity participation agreements fell on the Moscow region (Moscow and Moscow region), St. Petersburg, Krasnodar Krai and the Leningrad region (these five regions accounted for 45% of all equity agreements in 2017 g.). Listed and disclosed factors constraining the activities of developers and construction organizations. At the end of the article presents conclusions and recommendations for solving the organizational and economic problems of the transition from equity to project financing of housing construction.
- Development in the construction industry: study guide / A.N. Larionov, Yu.V. Larionova. M.: MAKS Press, 2015. 72 p. (in Russ.).
- Larionov A.N. The concept of development in improving the modern housing market // Problemy sovremennoj jekonomiki [Problems of the modern economy], 2009, no. 1, pp. 216-220 (in Russ.).
- Larionov A.N. Methodology of regulation of the regional housing market (on the example of the Volgograd region). Thesis for the competition. degree doct. econ sciences. St. Petersburg. 2002 (in Russ.).
- Larionov A., Larionova Yu. Economic-legal Securing of Integrated Territorial Development for Purposes of Housing Construction in the Moscow Region // // MATEC Web of Conferences. Volume 106, 08032 (2017). International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”. St. Petersburg, Russia, November 15-17, 2016. V. Murgul (Ed.).
- Panibratov, Ju. Steady Development of Construction Organization of Housing Profile / Jurij Panibratov and Arkadij Larionov // World Applied Sciences Journal 23 (Problems of Architecture and Construction): 144-148, 2013.
- Viktorov M.Yu., Larionov A.N. Justification of the necessity and sufficiency of the size of the interest rate of deductions of developers to the state compensation fund: a qualimetric approach // Problemy sovremennoj jekonomiki [Economy and Entrepreneurship], 2017, no 4 (part 2), pp. 934-940 (in Russ.).
- Viktorov M.Yu., Larionov A.N. Problems of the formation of a new economic and legal field for the development of shared housing construction // Scientific and technological development of Russia: new horizons of economics, management, law: a collection of theses, reports of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference (Moscow, December 21-23, 2016). M .: Sputnik + publishing house, 2016, pp. 35-40 in Russ.).
- Larionov A.N. On the issue of balancing the economic interests of developers and the rights of citizens participating in shared housing construction // Ekonomika stroitelstva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no. 6 (48), pp. 26-34 (in Russ.).
- Larionova Yu.V., Larionov A.N. Problems of increasing the efficiency of housing construction at the level of the macroregion // Zhurnal pravovyh i jekonomicheskih issledovanij [Journal of legal and economic research], 2017, no 1, pp. 167-171 (in Russ.).
- Grabovyy P.G. The main directions of housing development in Russia // Nedvizhimost'. Jekonomika. Upravlenie [Real Estate. Economy. Control], 2011, no 1, pp. 4-9 (in Russ.).
- Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. On the status and updating of the production and technical apparatus of the building complex //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2005, no 5, pp. 2-16 (in Russ.).
- Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. Foreign investments in the building complex of Russia // Investitsii v Rossii [Investments in Russia], 2010, no 8 (187), pp. 3-11 (in Russ.).
- Yaskova N.Yu., Lukmanova I.G. About words and deeds in solving problems of construction development //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of construction], 2016, no. 5 (41), pp. 3-10 (in Russ.).
- 1.Gryaznova, A.G. The fundamentals of financial management. Moscow, 2012, 496 p. (in Russ.).
- Balabanov, I.T. The fundamentals of financial management. Miscow, 2014, 569 p. (in Russ.).
- Grachev A.V. Financial sustainability enterprises: analysis, evaluation and management. Moscow, 2014, 192 p. (in Russ.).
- Eskindarov M.A. Corporate finance. Moscow, 2016, 480 p.
- Barkhatov, V.I., Khrustalev, N.A. To choosing the optimal capital structure of the company// Molodoy uchonyy [Young scientist], 2014, no 18, pp. 332-334 (in Russ.).
- Grigoriev V.V. Business cost estimation: basic approaches and methods. Moscow, 2017, 336 p. (in Russ.).
To the problem of project financing in housing construction
Shelomentseva Natalia N., senior lecturer, chair of mathematics, Baikal State University; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: project financing, equity financing, housing construction.
Abstract. This article consider some of the problems of project financing in house-building. House-building allows to reduce: housing deficit, inconsistency housing structure and demographic structure of the family, inadequacy of the existing housing fund requirements for consumer quality of housing. Solving such aspects of the housing problem can significantly improve the quality of life of the population, which indirectly affects the whole economic situation. A comparison of project and share financing is made. The review of the definition of "project financing" is presented and the author's approach to the definition of "project financing" is formulated. Interactions of economic subjects (state, construction organization, bank, population) and project financing in housing construction are shown. Advantages and disadvantages of project financing are shown from the point of view of the State, the construction organization, the bank and the buyer of housing. Now there is the process of forming interactions for all participants of project financing in the construction industry. From our point of view, project financing can be useful if the legislative base is improved. It shows the duality of interests in the construction process for each economic subject. According to the Federal Service for State Statistics in the Irkutsk region, the regression model has been constructed linking the number of apartments built with the average per capita income of the population and the average price of 1m2 in the Irkutsk region. A multiple correlation analysis was done to determine the tightness of the relationship between the productive and factor facilitations. This relationship characterizes that the population prefers to spend part of their income on improving housing conditions. Therefore, the problem of housing construction with project financing should be considered in parallel with the increase in household incomes. Thus, we can conclude that the problem of project financing in housing construction is multifaceted: it requires improvement of the legislative base, consideration of the problem of raising the incomes of the population.
- Zaslavskij A.M., Kudrjavceva V.A. Modern methods of financing and the acquisition of property // Izvestija vuzov. Investicii. Stroitel'stvo. Nedvizhimost'
[Proceedings of high schools. Investments. Building. The property], 2017, Т. 7, no 3, pр. 19-26. DOI: 10.21285/2227-2917-2017-3-19-26 (in Russ.).
- Abramov D.V. Organization of project financing for the construction of real estate in Russia // Finansy i kredit [Finance and credit], (in Russ.).
- Nikonova I.A. Project Analysis and Project Finance M: Al'pina Pablisher, 2012, 154 p. (in Russ.).
- Abolencev A. Project finance as a mechanism for attracting funding// Nacional'nyj bankovskij zhurnal [National Banking Journal], 2014, URL: http://nbj.ru/publs/ot-redaktsii/2014/12/30/proektnoe-finansirovanie-kak-finansovyi-instrument/index.html (date accessed: 10.05.18) (in Russ.).
- Jas'kova N.Ju., Fomina L.L. Project business - from slogans to implementation // Kreativnaja jekonomika [Creative economics], 2017, Т. 11, no 11, pp. 1219-1230. doi: 10.18334/ce.11.11.38502 (in Russ.).
- Pleshakova M.V, Budko M.V. Analysis of current trends in project finance: Russian and world experience // Jekonomika: teorija i praktika [Economics: theory and practice], 2015, no 4(40), pp.82-89 (in Russ.).
- Development of mortgage and housing construction markets in 2000-2017. Minstroj RF,2018, 50 p. (in Russ.).
- State Housing Policy: Social Dimension / Otv.red. T.V.Sokolova , M.: Knizhnyj dom «LIBROKOM», 2009, 288 p. (in Russ.).
- Shhankin S.A., Ivanova I.A., Kuznecova A.F. Statistical analysis of the sustainability of the regional real estate market // Jekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 1, pp. 32-41 (in Russ.).
- Homkalova I.G. Formation of a mechanism for managing the costs of a construction company based on budgeting:PhDThesis, Irkutsk, 2011, 175 p. (in Russ.).
Studying the impact of destabilizing factors on the sustainability of a construction firm’s operation
Abramov Ivan L., Ph.D., docent,Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: sustainability of a construction firm,sustainability indicators,functioning of construction firms,production and dynamic system.
The mechanisms currently employed to regulate the sustainable operation of a construction firm are not effective enough primarily due to there being no real requirements in place to assessing sustainability indicators. The author addresses the task of identifying the key destabilizing factors faced by construction firms at the domestic economy’s current development stage, ones that influence the management of a construction production and, consequently, the sustainability of a firm. The purpose of the paper: classification of destabilizing factors characteristic mainly for the construction industry; definition of requirements to evaluation indicators with regards to the sustainable operation of a construction firm. The paper enlarges on the concept of stable functioning of a construction firm as a production and dynamic system operating in the ever changing conditions of a probabilistic competitive environment and uncertain production loads.
1. Lukmanova I.G., YAs'kova N.YU. O slovah i delah v reshenii problem razvitiya stroitel'stva // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 5, pp. 3-10 (in Russ.).
2. Azariy Lapidus, Ivan Abramov. Systemic integrated method for assessing factors affecting construction timelines. MATEC Web of Conferences. 2018, vol.193, article number 05033, https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305033.
3. Lapidus A.A., Abramov I.L. Ustojchivost' organizacionno-proizvodstvennyh sistem v usloviyah riskov i neopredelennosti stroitel'nogo proizvodstva // Perspektivy nauki [Сomponents of Scientific and Technological Progress], 2018, no 6, pp. 8-11 (in Russ.).
4. Morozenko A.A. Material'no-resursnaya ocenka ustojchivogo funkcionirovaniya predpriyatij stroitel'noj otrasli // Vestnik MGSU [MGSU bulletin], 2010, no 2, pp. 261-263 (in Russ.).
5. Golovach E.P. Nauchnye osnovy povysheniya organizacionnoj nadezhnosti i ustojchivosti predpriyatij investicionno-stroitel'nogo kompleksa. PhD Thesis dis. 2001 (in Russ.).
6. Morozenko A.A. Formirovanie optimal'noj s tochki zreniya ustojchivosti organizacionnoj struktury investicionno-stroitel'nogo proekta // Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo. [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2012, no 12, pp. 33-34 (in Russ.).
7. Ginzburg A.V. Vliyanie meropriyatij po povysheniyu organizacionno-tekhnologicheskoj nadezhnosti na funkcionirovanie stroitel'noj organizacii i planirovanie stroitel'stva // Nauchno-tekhnicheskij vestnik Povolzh'ya [Scientific and technical bulletin of the Volga region], 2014, no 3, pp. 94-96 (in Russ.).
8. Abramov I.L. Sistemno-kompleksnyj podhod sovmeshcheniya smezhnyh proizvodstvennyh processov // Nauka i biznes: puti razvitiya [Science and business: ways of development], 2018, no 2, pp. 5-9 (in Russ.).
Ways to improve the financial sustainability of construction companies in modern conditions
Grigoriev Vladimir Viktorovich, Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation; e-mail: email@example.com
Mazur Vladislav Olegovich, master, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords:cost of companies, financial stability of companies, capital optimization, financial stability, capital structure assessment, growth condition.
The thesis of this article is that financial stability of construction company is based on the growth of it’s cost and effective management of funding sources, the main condition of company value growth is formulated. Also this article shows the actual concept of the management cost of the construction companies, it gives a definition of the construction companies financial stability, it gives the factors and methods of the financial stability assessment. Particular attention is paid to strategy for financial stability of construction companies, including capital optimization.
Development of an accounting and analytical system as a tool for corporate management of an organization
Popova Elena Vladimirovna, Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor of "Theory of Management and Business Technologies" department of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Address: Stremyanny Lane, 36, Moscow, 115093, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Stepin Daniil Gennadyevich, graduate student of "Theory of Management and Business Technologies" department of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Address: Stremyanny Lane, 36, Moscow, 115093, Russia; e-mail: StepinDG@gmail.com
Keywords: project management, integration business processes, automated enterprise management, General Ledger Accounting, IT-Infrastructure.
This article is devoted to the concept of building an accounting and analytical system as a tool for corporate management of an organization.
It describes the main stages of development of an accounting and analytical system from information, accounting, analytical and control functions of the system, which are used to make effective management decisions, to information technologies built on the basis of its use. The key possibilities of using the presented software in an organization for integration of business processes at the level of information environment are considered. The described results of implementation and deployment of the software product in a company are aimed at making timely decisions to conduct effective business in any field.
1. Kravchenko T. Analysis and definition of the concepts of information-analytical systems // Aktual'nye voprosy sovremennoj nauki [Actual problems of modern science], 2010 (in Russ.).
2. Popova E.V. Application of organizational and managerial innovations in the activities of Russian companies // Contributions to Economics, 2017, - p. 8 (in Russ.).
3. Popova E.V. Application of organizational and managerial innovations in activities of Russian companies // Contributions to Economics, 2017, - p. 8 (in Russ.).
4. Godina T.A. Voprosy ehffektivnogo vnedreniya korporativnyh informacionnyh sistem v sovremennyh ehkonomicheskih usloviyah // Ekonomika: problemy, resheniya i perspektivy [Economy: problems, decisions and prospects], 2016, – p. 42 (in Russ.).
5. Buharin S.V. Mnogokriterial'naya ehkspertiza ERP-sistem s uchetom stoimostno-vnedrencheskih harakteristik // Vestnik Voronezhskogo instituta MVD Rossii. 2011 (in Russ.).
6. Kozyrev S.A. Formirovanie sistemy avtomatizacii upravlencheskogo ucheta // Vestnik Omskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Omsk university], 2012, -№4. – p. 10-14 (in Russ.).
7. Savchuk M.V. Podhody k vnedreniyu ERP-sistem na krupnyh predpriyatiyah // Biznes-informatika [Business informatics], 2011, - №2, – p. 63-67 (in Russ.).
8. Karpov D.V. Problemy vnedreniya ERP-sistem // Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod university], 2010, - №4, – p. 233-239 (in Russ.).
9. Anandarajan H. Evaluation of Information Technology Investment // Management Decision. 2000.
10. Joey H. SAP Security Configuration and Deployment // EHkspert RP [Expert of IS], 2009.
Efficiency of the implementation of methods for the reconstruction of residential buildings (the example of Penza)
Ishamyatova Irina Khafisovna, Postgraduate student in the direction of 38.06.01 "Economics and management of the national economy", assistant of the department "Land management and geodesy" FGBOU VO "Penza State University of Architecture and Construction". Address: 440028, Penza, Herman Titov Str., 28, tel (8412) 92-93-75; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: reconstruction methods, residential development, satisfaction, consumers, cost, liquidity level, increase in living space.
Reconstruction of residential development is one of the important directions in the solution of the housing problem and a rather complex engineering and socio-economic task requiring the use of the achievements of various fields of knowledge in materials science, construction mechanics, heating engineering, technology and organization, and construction economics. It allows prolonging the life cycle of buildings, improving the quality of living conditions of the population, and enhancing the architectural expressiveness of buildings. The purpose of this work is to solve an important task of applying the most effective methods of reconstruction of residential buildings. The subject of the study is a method for assessing the economic efficiency of design solutions for the reconstruction of residential buildings. The paper presents the main provisions of renewal of residential development. The analysis of multi-apartment houses with different normative period of operation and satisfaction of residents with places of residence was carried out. For the analysis selected city of Penza. The author draws attention to the fact that in the composition of the housing stock the area of the emergency living space is increasing, since the volume of the reconstructed measures is insufficient. Technological methods of renewal of residential development are considered in the article: new construction, moving of buildings, superstructure of floors, incl. mansard, the device of multi-construction inserts. Based on the example of a land plot built up with four-story residential buildings of the 60's, an estimated cost of renewal of residential development by various methods is calculated. During the research and economic calculations, the advantages and disadvantages of each method were revealed. Methodical recommendations are intended for collective owners, residents and apartment owners in multi-apartment houses.
1. Ulitskaya N. U., Akimova M.S., Ishamyatova I. H. Market Analysis and diagnosis consumers individual houses in Penza city district // Zhilishchnyye strategii [Housing strategy], 2016, no 4, vol. 3, pp. 261-278 (in Russ).
2. Shikhov A. N. Reconstruction of civil and industrial buildings: monograph // IPTS Prokrost’[M S.-x, the Russian Federation, Federal state budget educational. institution of higher professional education. "Perm state agricultural Academy. they. Akad. D. N. Pryanishnikova." – Perm: CPI "Procrast"], 2015, 399 p (in Russ).
3. Hametov T. I., Ishamyatova I. H. Evaluation of the timing of operation of residential houses // Vestnik PGUAS: stroitel’stvo, nauka, obrazovaniye [Bulletin of PGWS: construction, science and education], 2016, no 2 (3), pp. 10-18 (in Russ).
4. Extreme N. P. The Transformation of the urban model of mass housing of the 1960s-1970s: own values and global influences // Arkhitectura i stroitel’stvo [Architecture and construction], 2013, no 4. pp. 100-104 (in Russ).
5. Solunsky A. I., Vvedensky A. R., Kalinichenko O. V. The Role of high-rise residential complex in the reconstruction of mass building // Arkhitectura i stroitel’stvo Moskvy [Architecture and construction of Moscow], 2007, no 3, pp. 5-8 (in Russ).
6. Kovalevsky V. P. Modernization of urban residential areas built in the twenties and thirties: the example of Moscow: Dis. kand. Techn. Sciences: 18.00.04, 2001, 149 p. (in Russ.).
7. Grabovsky P. G., Kharitonov V. A. Reconstruction and renovation of the existing city building // M: izdatel’stvo ASV [M.: Publishing house of DIA], 2001, 132 p. (in Russ.).
8. Hametov T. The economic organizational mechanism of formation of information resources of the state cadaster of real estatek // Vestnik Saratovskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Saratov State economic university], 2017, no 5 (31), pp. 170-178 (in Russ).
9. Guryev V. V., Dorofeev V. M., Dmitriev A. N., Pankratov E. P., Lepeshkina E. A. On economic problems and mechanisms of renovation and reconstruction of five-storey building // Ekonomika stroitel’stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 1, pp. 3-17 (in Russ).
10. Glebushkin L. V., Peretolchin L. V. Reconstruction of residential buildings: seal or decompression // Sistemy. Metody. Tekhnologii [Systems. Methods. Technologies], 2016, no 3 (31), pp.182-191 (in Russ).
11. Gladkov V. G. To the question of complex reconstruction and improvement of residential development of cities // Prirodoustroystvo [Environmental management], 2010, no 2. pp. 36-39 (in Russ).
Experience and technology to improve the social sustainability of students at the building university
Reznik Semen D., Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, the Institute of Economics and Management, Penza State University of Architecture and Construction, Penza, Russia, phone: +7(8412) 48-27-37; fax: +7(8412) 48-74-77; e-mail: email@example.com;
Chernikovskaya Marina V., Ph.D., docent, theInstitute of Economics and Management, Penza State University of Architecture and Construction, Penza, Russia; phone: +7(8412) 48-27-37; fax: +7(8412) 48-74-77; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: social sustainability, students, university of construction, technology to improve the social sustainability of students.
Special educational technologies are presented to improve the social sustainability of students and the experience of their implementation at the Penza State University of Architecture and Construction is summarized. An assessment of the effectiveness and prospects for the use of these technologies in Russian universities is given. In particular, are considered:
- intensive introduction to the profession at the undergraduate level, which allows students to quickly adapt to the new conditions of study at the university, join the learning process, learn the basics of their future profession, and get the first practical experience;
- to improve the culture of the student community, which can be implemented in the framework of the courses “Organizational Behavior”, “Introduction to the specialty”, and “Personal Career Management”. The students of the Institute of Economics and Management of the Penza State University of Architecture and Construction actively participate in cultural events not only as artists, but also in organizational roles, which allows them to gain practical experience while studying at the university;
- to increase the personal organization of students as a condition for realizing the future life success of students, to which special attention is paid in the framework of the Personal Management course, allows students to master the technology of planning and time management;
- to develop an entrepreneurial competencies, involving the preparation of students for entrepreneurial activities in the framework of the special discipline "Basics of entrepreneurial activity", gaining practical experience during internships and internships, real coursework and graduate design;
- to form attention of students to their health as the basis for improving efficiency. The ability to maintain their health and performance will allow students to achieve high results in their studies and future professional activities;
- to promote the female part of the students and studying management in the household;
- mastering the art of presenting personal competencies and projects submitted, which is the final phase of professional training of specialists and can also be used to enhance students' readiness for future practical activities.
1. Bozhovich L. I. Problems of personality formation: Fav. psychol. tr. / Ros. akad. obrazovanija, Mosk. psihol.-soc. in-t. - 3rd ed. - M. : MPSI, 2001. - 349 p. (in Russ.).
2. Vygotskij L. S Pedagogical psychology; by ed. V. Davydov. - M. : AST ; Astrel', 2010. - 672 p. (in Russ.).
3. Nikiforov G.S. Management Psychology: a textbook for universities - SPb.: Piter, 2004.-639 p. (in Russ.).
4. Chudnovskij, V.Je. The formation of the personality and the problem of the meaning of life: selected works - M.: Modjek, 2006. - 767 p. (in Russ.).
5. Efimova E.M. Methods of formation of social sustainability of the individual in the conditions of higher professional education // Vestnik moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo oblastnogo universiteta. Serija: pedagogika [Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University. Series: pedagogy], 2012, no 3, P.56 (in Russ.).
6. Nazaretjan A. P. Vectors of the Historical Revolution // Obshhestvennye nauki i sovremennost' [Social Sciences and the Present], 2009, no 2, pp. 17-21 (in Russ.).
7. Kardon T.A. Formation of social sustainability among students of a pedagogical university in the process of vocational training: dissertation for the degree of Ph.D. - Cheboksary: Chuvash State Pedagogical University. AND I. Yakovlev – 2010 (in Russ.).
8. Reznik S.D. By stages of adaptation. To teach students how to live? // Poisk [Search], 2016, no 42, URL:http://www.poisknews.ru/theme/edu/20921/ (data accessed: 09.10.2018) (in Russ.).
9. Reznik S.D., Chernikovskaja M.V. Students of Russia: Life Priorities and Social Sustainability: Monograph, ed. Ph.D., prof. S.D. Resnick. - Penza : PGUAS, 2018 (in Russ.).
10. Reznik S.D., Igoshina I.A. Career management: study guide - Moscow: INFRA-M, 2014 (in Russ.).
11. Reznik S.D., Sochilova A.A. Basics of personal competitiveness. textbook with a mark UMO - M .: INFRA-M, 2016 (in Russ.).
12. Reznik S.D., Igoshina I.A. University student: technology training and professional career: a textbook - Moscow: INFRA-M, 2014 (in Russ.).
13. Reznik S. D. Organizational Behavior: A Textbook for University Students. M .: INFRA – M, 2009 (in Russ.).
14. Reznik S.D., Igoshina I.A., Shesternina O.I. Organizational behavior (workshop: business games, tests, specific situations) / Ed. Dr. Econ. sciences, prof. S.D. Resnick. - 2nd ed., Pererab. and add. - M .: INFRA – M, 2012. - 320 p. (in Russ.).
15. Reznik S.D. Personal management: a textbook for universities with a neck of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation. - M .: INFRA-M, 2018 (in Russ.).
16. Reznik S.D., Chernitsov A.E. Entrepreneur's weekly: a practical guide - M. INFRA-M, 2014 (in Russ.).
17. Reznik S.D. Student Weekly: A Practical Guide - M. INFRA-M, 2017 (in Russ.).
18. Reznik S.D., Gluhova I.V., Chernicov A.E. Fundamentals of entrepreneurial activity: a textbook with the signature of ULO - Moscow: INFRA-M, 2014 (in Russ.).
19. Reznik S.D., Makarova S.N. Management: technologies for promoting women in management and business - M.: INFRA-M, 2014 (in Russ.).
20. Reznik S.D., Bobrov V.A., Egorova N.Ju. Management in the household: a textbook with a mark UMO - M.: INFRA-M, 2012 (in Russ.).
21. Reznik S.D., Chernikovskaja M.V. Methodical approaches to assessing the social sustainability of students of Russian universities // Drukerovskij vestnik [Drukerovsky Bulletin], 2018, no 2, URL: http://drucker.npi-tu.ru/ru/archive/2018/vyipusk-2-2018/naczionalnyie-innovaczionnyie-sistemyi/metodicheskie-podhody-k-ocenke-socialnoy-ustoichivosti-studentov (data accessed: 09.10.2018 ) (in Russ.).