A.A.Ivchik T.A. L.V. A.K.
Design the professional standard «Building projects
manager in nuclear energy objects using»…. 3
PRICING AND ESTIMATED BUSINESS
Development of Pricing in the construction industry
and building life-cycle management …12
HOUSING CONSTRUCTION AND
HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
On the issue of balancing the economic interests of developers
and the rights of citizens participating in shared housing construction …26
C.D. K.E.Trush E.A. O.I.
Analysis of the main problems on the way of formation
of institutions of public control in the housing and municipal
complex of the Tomsk region …35
About development of leasing in construction and
its advantages in comparison with rent and the credit ….47
The Concept of Justification of Public-Private Partnership
in the Implementation of Social Infrastructure Projects…56
ECONOMIC SCIENCE AND ECONOMIC PRACTICE
V.I. S.A. M.V.
The method of in the analysis of the level of prices for
urban real estate…68
Design the professional standard «Building projects manager in nuclear energy objects using»
Alexander, Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, Director of the Institute for STR GASIS National research university “Higher school of Economics” ( 33. 4, Moscow, 117418, Russia);
Ivchik Tatyana, Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, Deputy Director for additional education, National research university Higher school of Economics; e-mail: email@example.com
LubovVladimirovna, Ph.D.(Econ.), docentthe Institute for STR GASIS National research university “Higher school of Economics” ( 33. 4, Moscow, 117418, Russia); e-mail: Lvmironova@hse.ru
Andrey, Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor the Institute for STR GASIS National Research University «Higher school of Economics»( 33. 4, Moscow, 117418, Russia), tel. +7(495) 772-95-90ext. 15316
Keywords: project management, professional standard, building projects in nuclear objects using.
The article describes the main points of professional standard “Building projects manager in nuclear energy objects using”. It provides an overview of regulatory guidance materials that set requirements for professional standards. The article also presented the characteristics of the professional standard as the multipurpose normative and methodical document establishing requirements to professional knowledge and abilities and also the professional education and practical experience necessary for performance by experts of the functional obligations for management of the building projects in nuclear energy objects using. The latest tendencies in development of application of methodology of project management in the Russian Federation established at the highest level country government are also presented in this article.
1. A.A. (2014). State regulation of industrial education: Components of investment potential development of individual sectors of the national economy. Moscow, issue 1, pp. 5-12 (in Russ.).
2. A.A., Ivchik T.A. L.V., Schreiber A.K. L.N. Professional standards as a basis for ensuring construction production of competitive human resources working on the design sample of the standard "Master carpentry works" // [Economics of construction], 2016, no 3, pp.14-18 (in Russ.).
3. A.A., Ivchik T.A. L.V., Schreiber A.K. Professional standards as a basis for improving the quality and prestige of the highly skilled workers leading to careers in construction production // [Economics of construction], 2015, no 4, pp. 3-8 (in Russ.).
4. A.A. (2014). On the essence of economic "investment" category: Components of investment potential development of individual sectors of the national economy.Moscow, issue 2, pp. 22-29 (in Russ.).
5. A.A. Advanced training and professional retraining of engineers in Russia // [Economics of construction], 2010, no 6, pp. 3-5 (in Russ.).
6. A.A. L.N. effect of consolidation interest branch employers in developing occupational standards for workers of housing and communal services // [Economics of construction], 2013, no 6, pp. 4-27 (in Russ.).
7. A.A. L.N. The conception of professional standards formation for building and housing and communal complex // [Economics of construction], 2012, no 5, pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
8. A.A. L.N., Ivchik T.A. A.A. Professional standards is a based system for the housing and communal services by professional staff // [Economics of construction], 2013, no 6, pp. 38-42 (in Russ.).
9. A.A. L.N., Schreiber A.K. Conceptual approaches to formation of sectoral qualifications system in construction and housing and communal services // [Economics of construction], 2013, no 5, pp. 3-15 (in Russ.).
10. I.V., Ivchik T.A. Challenges and risks of innovative development of the Organization's human resources capacity // Integral, 2007, no 6, pp. 80-81(in Russ.).
11. L.N. A.A., Ivchik T.A. L.V. The methodology of developing professional standards for other employees of the housing and communal complex staff // [Economics of construction], 2015, no 4, pp. 9-16 (in Russ.).
12. Ivchik T.A. I.V. A system of effective management of innovative development of the Organization's human resources capacity // Integral, 2008, no 1, pp. 105-107 (in Russ.).
13. Ivchik T.A. (2014) Variability of investment activity development enterprises: Components of investment potential development of individual sectors of the national economy. Moscow, issue 1, pp. 12-21 (in Russ.).
14. Ivchik T.A. L.V. L.N. A.A. On the development of professional standards "specialist in the field of production of building materials, construction products and equipment” // [Economics of construction], 2014, no 4, pp. 3-7 (in Russ.).
15. Ivchik T.A. L.V. (2014) Prerequisites for development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the housing and communal services: Components of investment potential development of individual sectors of the national economy. Moscow, issue 2, pp. 54-60 (in Russ.).
16. V.I. L.V. A.V. G.I. A.S.
G.L. (2010). Project management.Foundations of professional knowledge.National requirements for the competence of specialists. National Competence Baseline, NCB SOVNET Version 3.0. Moscow. – P. 256 (in Russ.).
17.AndreevA.A. Burkov V.N.Voropaev V.I.Dorozhkin V.R.,Dubovik M.F.Karlinskaya E.V.Maksin D.G.Mironova L.V.Palagin V.S.Polkovnikov A.V.Cekletova G.I.Titarenko B.P. (2014). Project management: International Project Management Association. Moscow (in Russ.).
18. L.V. L.N. (2014). Innovative approaches to build frames for utility enterprises based on corporate pension insurance system: Components of investment potential development of individual sectors of the national economy. Moscow, issue 2, pp. 89-95 (in Russ.).
19. L.V. (2014). The innovative capacity of program-target control state and municipal employees: Components of investment potential development of individual sectors of the national economy. Moscowissue 1ppinRuss
Development of Pricing in the construction industry and building life-cycle management
Olga A.Dr. SC. (Tech.),Associate Professor, Professor of Department of Economics and entrepreneurship? Federal State-Founded Education Institution of Higher Education «Voronezh State Technical University»$ str. 20-letiya , d. 84, building I, room. 1425, Voronezh, 394006, Russiae-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Gennady N.Lecturer of Department of technology, organization and economy constructionFederal State-Founded Military Education Institution of Higher Education «MilitaryInstitute (engineering and technical) from the Military Academy of Logistics Ensure named by the army-General A.V. »; str. , Bldg. 22, St. Petersburg, 191123, Russia, e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords:construction, pricing, cost, management, life cycle, cost-benefit analysis, descriptive model.
The urgency of the research theme is predetermined by increasing need for reliability of justification of construction products cost, adaptation of construction pricing methodology and normative background papers for peculiarities of modern economy.Studies have shown that in spite of the legal opportunities of market principles pricing the main method of pricing in construction industry in respect of the objects that financed by budget remains the cost approach of pricing. An important role relegated to development of new indicators for modern technologies and adjusting existing, dissemination of resource method of pricing at all stages of building construction in order to do smaller the difference between estimated and actual levels of cost estimates. The authors argue that the estimated ratios are average indicators and therefore to avoid deviations between the estimated and actual cost cannot be determined. Therefore, authors see the further development of pricing in construction industry in developing a regulatory framework for transition from evaluation of cost construction to the formation of cost for life-cycle of buildings (BLC) what is especially actually for conclusion of life cycle contracts. On the basis of the existing approaches to formation of cost in construction industry authors have developed proposals for the formation of buildings life- cycle management (BLM) system based on the concept of life-cycle cost and the methodology of cost management. Studies have shown that methods of cost management (planning and control workload break-even, multilevel analysis of budgets, etc.) are intended for internal control only and cannot be considered in context management of life-cycle cost. For the implementation of buildings life cycle management concept (BLM) article authors suggest to organize a unified management system for organizations operating throughout the time periods of design, construction and operation. The article describes the descriptive model of cost management at stage of buildings construction, reflecting the functional relationship between the objectives of the companies, the labor collectives and investors during the staff management and the management of construction production, and also between stages of design, construction and buildings operation as the periods of the life cycle. Proposed results are intended for improve of investment management during the development of construction industry and reflect the modern trends in construction pricing.
1.Gorbacheva L.N. Pricing in construction in market economy countries // ' [Construction and real estate], 2010, no.2. URL:http://www.nestor.minsk.by/sn/1998/19/sn81911.htm (data accessed 10.08.2017) (in Russ.).
2. . O.V. Comparative analysis of pricing in construction in Russia and foreign countries// . [Bulletin of the Perm National Research, Polytechnic University.Construction and architecture], 2011, no 2, p. 75-80. URL: http://vestnik.pstu.ru/arhit/archives/?id=&folder_id=797 (data accessed 10.08.2017) (in Russ.).
3. E.A. S.V. dr. Controlling as enterprise management tool. M.: -DANA, 2004, 279 p. (in Russ.).
4. A.N. E.G. Cost management in construction. .:,; M.: ACB, 2007, 299 р. (in Russ.).
5. Horngren Ch., Foster . Sh. Managerial accounting. .:, 2007, 1008 р. (in Russ.).
6. O.A. D.V. O.V. G.N. The feasibility and prospects for the introduction of energy-saving innovations in the operational infrastructure sphere// XX «» [A collection of articles of the XX international scientific-practical Conference "Socio-economic problems of the development of enterprises and regions] Dom , 2016, 56-62 p. (in Russ.).
7. O.A. Techno-economic aspects of the building design and heat supply systems. Voronezh: , 2009, 304 p. (in Russ.).
8. A.A. B.A. A.A. The using of BIM technology in construction// «» [Collection of scientific papers on the results of scientific-practical Conference "New technologies and problems of technical sciences"]: , 2014, 56-62 p. (in Russ.).
9. V. The using of machinery CAD in architecture and construction. URL: http://isicad.ru/ru/articles.php?article_num=14099 (data accessed 10.08.2017) (in Russ.).
10.Kucygina O.A.Shakir. Conceptual approach to the stages of the management based on the results of the life cycle cost of the construction of real estate // [Modern problems of science and education], 2015, no.1-1, p. 287. URL: https://science-education.ru/en/article/view?id=18853 (дата обращения 10.08.2017). (in Russ.).
On the issue of balancing the economic interests of developers and the rights of citizens participating in shared housing construction
ArkadiyN.Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor,National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering( 26, Moscow, 129347, Russia);e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: shared housing construction, developers, economic interests, citizens' rights, institutional designbalance.
Given the decline in the volume of entry into the primary housing market and the investment activity of solvent citizens who need to improve their housing conditions, the key issue in the state housing policy is the legislator's ability to create rules of the game that allow all market participants to protect their rights, and maximize the satisfaction of economic interests and expectations. For this purpose, the work not only lists constructive measures undertaken by the state at the institutional level, the implementation of which allows now to develop urban planning in all constituent entities of the Russian Federation, but also considers the problems of implementing new legislation on shared housing construction.In addition, based on the study of open sources and the results of our own research, the author of this publication proposes recommendations for improving the economic and legal field with regard to balancing the economic interests of developers and the rights of "equity holders".A special place among them is occupied by: maintaining the statutory volume of reporting information provided by the developer to the supervisory authority, while reducing the number of authorities to which developers must provide such information; exclusion of the possibility of extrajudicial suspension of the activity of developers by the controlling bodies; cancellation of the ban on the participation of developers in the property of non-profit organizations, etc.
1. . A.N. Substantiation of the necessity and sufficiency of the interest rate for allocations of developers to the state compensation fund: approach // [Economics and Entrepreneurship], 2017, no 4 (part 2), pp. 934-940 (in Russ.).
2. P.G. The main directions of the development of housing construction in Russia // '. . [Real Estate. Economy.Control], 2011, no 1, pp. 4-9 (in Russ.).
3. E.V. Methodology for the formation of a new state economic policy in the sphere of housing construction: monograph / RC "Strategy". Moscow: MAX Press, 2015, 252 p. (in Russ.).
4. . O.V. Reloading the formats of "shared construction" // [Economics and Entrepreneurship], 2016, no. Part 3), pp. 1049-1051 (in Russ.).
5. . A.N. Problems of forming a new economic and legal field for the development of shared housing construction / Scientific and technological development of Russia: new horizons of economics, management, law: Proceedings of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference. Moscow, December 21-23, 2016 M.: Publishing house "Sputnik +". 2016. 338 p. (in Russ.).
6. . Methodology for the development of development activities in the investment and construction sector: dis. ... Dr. Econ. sciences. M, 2010, 297 p. (in Russ.).
7. . I.G. On words and deeds in solving the problems of the development of construction // [Economics of construction], 2016, no 5 (41), pp. 3-10 (in Russ.).
8. IG EV. Project management in the investment and construction sphere: monograph. M-in Education and Science of the Russian Federation, FBGOU HPE ".state. builds. un-t. " Moscow: MGSU, 2012, 210 p. (in Russ.).
9. V.Z. Project and program management.Monograph / V.Z. , R.K. , A.V. , I.V. ; Ed. V.Z. . Moscow: Publishing House of the Association of Construction Universities, 2013, 400 p. (in Russ.).
10. Ju. Steady Development of the Construction Organization of the Housing Profile / and // World Applied Sciences Journal 23 (Problems of Architecture and Construction): 144-148, 2013.
Analysis of key tendencies of development of public control in the housing and utility complex of the Tomsk region
, Ph.D. of law sciences docent of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, (634003 Tomsk, pl. , 2); e-mail: email@example.com
Kristina Ph.D. of economic Sciences, docent of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk state architectural-building University(634003 Tomsk, pl. , 2); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TrushEvgeniaPh.D. of economic Sciences, docent of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk state architectural-building University, Tomsk, Russian Federation, (634003 Tomsk, pl. , 2); e-mail: email@example.com
Olga , assistant Department of Economics and municipal economy management, Tomsk state architectural-building University, (634003 Tomsk, pl. , 2); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ustinova Mariya VladimirovnaPh.D. of economic sciences, docent of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, (634003 Tomsk, pl. , 2);e-mail: email@example.com
Nikolay N., Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor,National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: analysis, housing and communal services, public control.
The study of the practice of housing and communal services (HCS) is an important part of the social sphere. Given the wide range of social relations, the vital importance of the FSC sector and the laboriousness of control, it is necessary to form an effective economic and management model that takes into account the diversity of subjects in all their connections and dependencies. To study and measure existing formal and informal rules, statistical methods for cluster and discriminant analysis are proposed, as well as Q-methodology, as a tool previously used in psychology and sociology to measure attitudes to a phenomenon based on an analysis of the perception of the problem. The expected results of the study are examined in three different planes: - on a scientific plane: development of the theoretical and methodological foundations for the development of the LC on the basis of synthesis and improvement of various theories and approaches will allow more accurate study of the socio-economic nature of the LC and reveal the general patterns of its development; - the practical plane: the proposed project should contribute to the formation and formation of the OK ZHKK structures in the Tomsk region, taking into account its specifics and features.
1. A. A.Sadako N. R. Problems of development of housing and communal complex and the mechanisms of solving // [Bulletin of the Tomsk state University of architecture and construction], 2005, no 2, pp. 85-91. (in Russ.).
2. N. N. J. A. K. E. A. A. Yu. a. Target management of the development of housing and communal complex //  Scientific review, 2015, no 24, pp. 338-342. (in Russ.).
3. E. K., N. In. Trush E. A. N. N. O. I. Development of alternative models and scenarios of development of Institute of public control in the sphere of housing and communal complex of Tomsk region // [Economics and entrepreneurship], 2017, no 3-2 (80-2), pp. 356-360. (in Russ.).
4. H D. Some of the issues financial and legal theory in the Russian Federation // [Siberian law Bulletin], 2004, no 3, pp. 36-41. (in Russ.).
5. R. M. C. D. Legal regulation on capital repair of common property in apartment buildings // [The issues of Russian and international law], 2016, no 5, pp. 38-47. (in Russ.).
6. E. K., N. In. Trush E. A. N. N. O. I. Development of alternative models and scenarios of development of Institute of public control in the sphere of housing and communal complex of Tomsk region // [Economics and entrepreneurship], 2017, no 3-2 (80-2), pp. 356-360. (in Russ.).
7. H. D. R. M., the Concept of capital repair of common property in apartment buildings // , 2015, no 2. pp. 45-48. (in Russ.).
8. K. E. M. V. C. D.Trush E. A. N. N. O. I. Development of recommendations for the implementation of the program for housing education // [Economics and entrepreneurship], 2017, no 7 (84), pp. 777-781. (in Russ.).
9. I. V. Y. V., Danilova M. N. E. V.Sadako N. R. A. A. Trends in socio-economic development of rural municipal entities of the Tomsk agglomeration in conditions of intensification of the agglomeration process // [ of Samara state economic University], 2017, no 3 (149), pp. 26-32. (in Russ.).
10. N. N. Yu. Yu., A. A.Sadako N. R. Tools and mechanisms for innovation policy in housing and communal complex // Sankt-. [Scientific-technical Bulletin of Saint-Petersburg state Polytechnic University. Economic science], 2010, no 4 (102), pp. 127-131. (in Russ.).
About development of leasing in construction and its advantages in comparison with rent and the credit
Oleg, Ph.D.,Directorate of Economic and operational management of the Bank of Russia, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: leasing, leasing activity, investments, fixed assets, rent, credit, construction, advantages of leasing.
The article gives a brief assessment of the economic condition of construction, revealed a serious shortage of investment resources and as a consequence a decrease in the production and technical capabilities of many construction organizations. As one of the most important economic mechanisms for increasing their investment activity, the necessity of further more accelerated development of leasing as an additional investment source to traditional financing channels is substantiated. Its advantages are shown as an effective mechanism for updating the fixed assets of construction, equipping organizations with more advanced technicians and equipment. At the same time, it was revealed that the most rapid development of leasing was in the construction sector, where for the last 10 years the volume of leasing transactions increased by 10 times, with their growth in the whole country in 6 times. This allowed the enterprises of the construction complex in recent years to switch from the loss of their productive capital to an increase in the rate of commissioning and renewal of fixed assets.At the same time, both in economic literature and in some official sources, leasing is often equated with renting or credit, which does not exhaust all its essence, advantages and features, as a complex socioeconomic mechanism for the formation of a economy, activation of investment and production activities industries and enterprises. In the article a comparative analysis of these economic categories was carried out, which showed that leasing on many positions and criteria has a number of important advantages and is significantly positive, both from usual rent and from credit. The factors negatively influencing its development are also named.
1. E.P. The using of fixed assets of construction and a role of efficiency process in this sector of the economy (part 1) // [Economics of construction], 2016, no 2, pp. 48-55 (in Russ.).
2. E.P. O.E. About the potential of leasing in the renewal of fixed assets in construction and its conceptual directions of development.// [Economics of construction], 2015, no. 6, pp. 16-29 (in Russ.).
3. E.P. P.A. I.B. Leasing as the economical mechanism of increasing in innovative activity in the sphere of construction. Problems of forming of innovative economy: domestic and foreign experience. Materials of the 1st international scientific and technical conference. Editorial board: A.N. , etc., 2009, pp. 6-16 (in Russ.)
4. , Kirill . role of depreciation in innovative development of construction business production potential. MATEC Web Conf., Volume 106, 2017 (Scopus).
5. O.E. E.P. Improvement of the system and the methods of calculation and the use of depreciation funds for reproduction of fixed assets// [Economics of construction], 2002, no. 4, p. 2 (in Russ.).
6. V. A. "Leasing. Practical educational handbook", M.: -M, 1997, p. 384 (in Russ.).
7. M.I. Basics of leasing.Tutorial. M.: Finance and statistics, 2004, p. 327 (in Russ.).
8. E.P. O.E. About leasing and organizational and methodical aspects of using in / [Economics of construction], 1998, no 6, pp. 17-32 (in Russ.).
9. E.P. O.E., "Fixed assets of construction: reproduction and updating", M.: Economy, 2014, pp. 204-296 (in Russ.).
The Concept of Justification of Public-Private Partnership in the Implementation of Social Infrastructure Projects
Irina D.post-graduate student, Siberian State Transport University (St. D. 191,Novosibirsk, Russia630049); e-mail: 9137615193@mail.
Keywords:public-private partnershippresent valueeducationdevelopment.
A public-private partnership (PPP) in the education sphere is aimed at enhancing the effectiveness of the education system and is intended to provide funding, building, renovation of educational institutions, infrastructure management, offering services on the principles of integration and cooperation of financial, human, information, and material resources. The aim of the performed study was to determine an optimal ratio between public and private capital for the implementation of a project. For this purpose capital investment schemes were developed and financial flows involved in building educational institutions on public-private partnership terms were calculated. A set of models and forms of a PPP was suggested based on one-time investment of the total amount of money in building an institution by a private investor and the government in different proportions and one-time investment of the total amount of money in the construction by a private investor with a subsequent compensation of a certain part of the construction by the government during 10 years. 5 variants of a ratio between public and private capital from 10/90 to 90/10 percent with a 10% increment were considered in each scheme. The investment efficiency was evaluated taking into account the net present value (NPV), the profitability index (PI), the internal rate of return (IRR), and the pay-back period (PP).In the case of investment of 150 in a project, after 10 years of maintenance the NVP of a private investor ranges, depending on a capital ratio, from 31.7 to 137.1 , the PI – from 1.11 to 10.02, the IRR – from 5.09% to 108.94%, and the PP – from 9 to 3 years. For the private investor it is profitable to invest less and to receive a rent from the maintenance of an educational institution, which is not lucrative forthe government. In the circumstances of the current bank credit policy a partnership can exist if the capital ratio is 50/50. In the second scheme of cooperation between the government and private business the NVP ranges from 24.2 to 69.7 , the PI – from 1.04 to 1.34, the IRR – from 3.56% to 9.61% and the PP – from 10 to 7 years. An economic interest for private business in this scheme is significantly lower. Moreover, it is unacceptable in the case of loan capital. At the same time, an economic and social consensus between the government and private business is important for Russia.
1. E.B. On the question of the expediency of PPP in education // [Public-Private Partnership], 2015, no 4.
2. T.S. The interaction of authorities and public associations of business structures in public-private partnership in modern Russia // Social''nye [Socio-humanitarian knowledge], 2013, no 6.
3. M.S. Public-private partnership in education // '' [Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship], 2017, no 3, pp. 303-308 (in Russ.).
4. R.I. Foreign experience of public-private partnerships and their role in education development // [Actual Problems of Economics and Law], 2012, no 1.
5. O.S. Corporation education as an example of public-private partnership // [Innovations], 2013, no 11.
6. N.N. V.P. M.V. A public-private partnership (PPP) in the education sphere is socio-economic aspect // [Fundamental research], 2015, no 6.
7. N. State-private partnership: financial sources and methods of funding projects // . [Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Management], 2013, no 1.
8. R.H. Public-private partnership is mechanism for the implementation of infrastructure projects in the Russian Federation // . : ' [National interests: priorities and security], 2013, no 28.
9. S.S. Gist and forms of public-private partnership // [Finance], 2013, no 9.
10. . State-private institutions in the implementation of investment projects // [ECO], 2011, no 11.
The method of in the analysis of the level of prices for urban real estate
Vladimir I.. (Econ.)associate professor, professor of chair "Designing of buildings and real estate examination" School of Engineering and Construction of (660041, Russia, Krasnoyarsk, 82 «А»), member of the Russian Academy of EngineeringAdvisor RAACS, Honored Builder of the Russian Federation, leader of the group of construction companies ""; e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KSergeyA., postgraduate student of «Economics and management in the construction industry» School of Business Management and Economics of (660074, Russia, Krasnoyarsk, str.Academician , 28); e-mail: email@example.com.
MichaelV.,deputy director for capital construction, « OOO» (Limited Liability Company) (660019, Russia, Krasnoyarsk, str. , 31 «A»); e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords:, property value, heat maps, polycentricperipheral territories.
The article outlines the problem of the lack of an adequate method for analyzing the value of real estate in large cities. Existing analytical materials of the real estate market have an error in the final values and are complex for a rapid perception of information. In this regard, the authors propose to use the method of for the analysis of the level prices of urban real estate. The essence of the proposed method is to study the value of real estate in various locations of the city and build on its map lines connecting points with the same average cost of square meters. The use of the proposed method in large cities such as Moscow, St. PetersburgYekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk and Irkutsk, it is noted that the greatest cost of real estate is observed in their geographical center. Despite the polycentric of the cities under consideration, the main problem with their development is the uneven distribution of prices across the territory. The proposed method will help developers and municipal authorities to develop the city comprehensively and with maximum economic effect.
1. . Real estate market: concept, analysis (on the example of the market of urban residential property) // : [Economic analysis: theory and practice], 2014, no 3 (354), pp. 43-55 (in Russ.).
2. N. .
3. S.N. Economy of real estate.
4. V.I. Methodology to ensure the target mobility development and effective restructuring of urban real estate in conditions of uncertainty. Doctor Thesis.
5. V.I. Approaches to assessing the investment potential of urban areas // [Bulletin of the Irkutsk state technical university], 2015, no 8 (103), pp. 202-213 (in Russ.).
7. N. . D. M. Innovative focusing of urban investment programs (project format).
8. V.I. Methodology and technique of formation of effective investment programs for the development of urban areas taking into account the hidden potential.
9. N. . ': [Real estate: economics, management], 2014, no 1-2, pp. 52-61 (in Russ.).
10. V.I. Real estate space-territorial development.