PRICING AND ESTIMATE BUSINESS IN CONSTRUCTION
On the need and content of adjusting the current regulations
and methods for determining the estimated cost of construction
of facilities in accordance with the current business conditions … 3
Vlasova M.F., Leonova L.B.
Redevelopment of industrial zones in large cities to create
a comfortable urban environment in Russia …
Fedorova A.V., Kurilo A.E.
Digital transformation of the construction industry
in the field of monitoring …
Application of augmented reality methods in construction …
ECONOMIC AND TECHNICAL SECURITY
Polyakova L.V., Vasilenko O.A.
Metrological support in constructions …
EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY
Kalinina I.A., Markarov R.G.
Assessment of the impact of the concept of sustainable
development on the efficiency of the construction company …
On the need and content of adjusting the current regulations and methods for determining the estimated cost of construction of facilities in accordance with the current business conditions
Serov Viktor M., professor, Doctor of Science in Economy, State University of Management, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: estimated cost, estimated costs, profitability standard, fixed assets, working capital, profit, credit interest, estimated prices, elementary estimated norms.
The article raises the question of the need to adjust the current provisions and methods for determining the estimated cost of construction and the production of construction and installation works in accordance with the current economic conditions. The article proves the need to adjust the costs of the "Basic wages of workers" and, accordingly, partially costs under the item "Overhead costs". And the basis of the article is the proof and accounting method in determining the investor's estimated cost of construction of the so-called "Credit component", which takes into account the payment by customer investors and investment construction organizations for the use of loans from banks and other lenders. And accordingly, recommendations are given to contracting construction organizations to take into account the influence of the form of payments for completed construction and installation work when determining contract prices for their implementation as part of contracts.
1. Serov V.M. On the level of regulatory profitability of construction products // Ekonomika stroitel’stva [Economics of Construction], 2021, no. 4 (70), pp. 32-45 (in Russ).
2. Baranovskaia N.I., Kotov A.A. Fundamentals of budgeting in construction. Moscow, St. Petersburg, 2005, 480 p. (in Russ).
3. Serov V.M. On the determination of the contractual price for a building contract and the management of costs of building production // Stroitel’stvo. Ekonomika i upravleniye [Construction. Economics and Management], 2017, no. 2 (26), pp. 2-11 (in Russ.).
4. Serov V.M., Bogomolova E.A., Moiseenko N.A. Economics of construction and installation organizations: textbook. Moscow, 2021, 272 p. (in Russ).
5. Ivashchenko N.P. (ed.) Economics of the firm: textbook. Moscow, 2008, 528 p. (in Russ.)
Redevelopment of industrial zones in large cities to create a comfortable urban environment in Russia
Vlasova Mariya F., Ph.D., Docent,Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, Yekaterinburg, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leonova Leyla B., Ph.D., Docent,Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, Yekaterinburg, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: redevelopment, industrial zone, foreign experience, complex development and infrastructure.
This article provides Russian and foreign experience of successful implementation of projects for redevelopment of industrial zones in large cities. Some projects implemented in Moscow, St. Petersburg are considered in more details. Among foreign projects, the experience of such countries as Great Britain, the USA and China (Hong Kong) should be especially noted. The redevelopment of the industrial zones of large cities in Russia is necessary for the implementation of integrated development and improvement of the territories of the central part of the cities, where industrial enterprises and factories were previously located. Industrial zones occupy many hectares of land, making cities uncomfortable for people living and resting. The implementation of redevelopment projects in the Russian Federation started in 2004. Having studied the history of the issue and foreign experience, the authors of the article highlight the existing problems facing the redevelopment of territories and offer some ways to solve this problem. At present, part of the industrial zones in Moscow and St. Petersburg has been almost completely reorganized. Instead of such zones there are residential complexes, social and cultural facilities, shopping and entertainment centers, roads, parking lots now. Modern economy requires redevelopment, because sometime it is necessary to save and update existing enterprises. The authors of the article see a way out of this situation in the creation of a clear concept in Russia for the transformation and redevelopment of industrial zones. And each specific object should become part of the system plan for the strategic development of the city and be supported by the municipality.
1. Ogorodnikov E. Clearing the "rusty belt" // Expert. - 2019. - No. 18/19. - S. 40-44: 4 graph., 1 category - (Russian business. Urban development).
2. Vasilyeva TA, Lunyakov VA Redevelopment of industrial zones in the city of Moscow: current state and problems // Economy and entrepreneurship. 2017, No 4. p. 960-963. URL:
https://www.elibrary.ru/contents.asp?id=34480180&selid=29218461 (Date of access 11.02.2020).
3.Redevelopment of industrial zones in Moscow: Professional magazine / Ed. Mosinzhprokt JSC. No. 3 (14) - 2016. M .: AO Mosinzhprokt, 2016. P. 28-71.
4. Bujold M. 2013. Real Estate Markets and the Economy: European Insights. Real Estate Issues, 38 (1).
5. Nwachukwu S. 2011. Building construction project management success as a critical issue in real estate development and investment. American journal of social and management sciences, 2 (1).
6. Preiser R.B. 2015. Can development be taught in the classroom? Urban Land, 7.
7. Lin Yifu Chinese miracle: development strategy and economic. reform: [Per. with whale] / Lin Yifu; F. Tsai; Institute of Far East RAS, Kit. center of econ. issled. at Beijing. un-ones, Hong Kong. center of econ. issled. - Moscow: 2001 .-- 367 p.
8.Pi Qiansheng Experience of Chinese Zones of Techno-Economic Development: [trans. with whale] / Pi Qiansheng, Wang Kai. - St. Petersburg: Publishing house of St. Petersburg. University, 2006. - 486 p.
9. Professional Real Estate Development: ULI Business Guidelines / Ed. R. Peiser, D. Hamilton. 2nd ed. M .: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2015.p. 289.
10. Production management in construction: Textbook / Ed. A. M. Platonova, M. A. Koroleva, E. I. Blednykh, M. F. Vlasova, S. I. Bazhenova, V. V. Buzyreva, L. V. Daineko, S. E. Erypalova, E. S. Erypalova, N. M. Karavaeva, V. V. Kozlova, E. S. Kondyukova, V. A. Larionova, L. B. Leonova, N. A. Samarskaya, Yu. V. Soldatova, A. G. Shelomentseva. M .: UrFU, 2016.p. 297.
11. Svintsova T.Yu. Methods of land reclamation during the redevelopment of urbanized areas for construction. // Construction Economics, no. 3, 2021, p. 26-36.
Digital transformation of the construction industry in the field of monitoring
Fedorova Anastaseya V., post graduated student, Institute of Economics of the Karelian Research Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Petrozavodsk, Russia;
Kurilo Anna E., Docent,Doctor of Science in Economy,Institute of Economics of the Karelian Research Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences,Petrozavodsk, Russia;e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kuzmenkov Alexander A., Ph.D., Docent,Petrozavodsk State University, Petrozavodsk, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: digital economy, digital construction, information systems in construction, monitoring of prices of construction resources, federal state information system of pricing in construction, classifier of construction resources.
This article reveals the issue of the current situation of digital transformation of the construction industry of the Russian Federation in the field of the formation of an open platform organizational system ― «ФГИСЦС», implemented when solving the task of monitoring the cost of construction resources. The key concepts and tools of this process are considered, as well as an analysis of the latest changes in the regulatory framework of the Russian Federation that ensure the introduction and consolidation of these innovations is presented. As a result of the conducted research, the main trend of digitalization in the construction industry in the field of monitoring the cost of resources was identified - the restoration of the system of state monitoring of prices of construction resources in a market economy for objects that are financed with the involvement of budget funds of the Russian Federation in order to minimize opportunistic behavior when forming the initial maximum contract price. At the same time, the central problem of the transition of resource monitoring to "digital rails" was identified and the need for additional study of the state of affairs in this topic, in particular in the field of the state information system, was identified as a prospect for continuing this study. Since its current data occupancy is less than one-fifth of the developed nomenclature of the classifier of construction resources.
1. Obuhova M.I. Ocenka vliyaniya processov cifrovizacii gosudarstvennogo upravleniya na process okazaniya gosudarstvennyh uslug // StudNet. 2021. №3. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/otsenka-vliyaniya-protsessov-tsifrovizatsii-gosudarstvennogo-upravleniya-na-protsess-okazaniya-gosudarstvennyh-uslug (data obrashcheniya: 17.07.2021) (in Russ.).
2. Ardzinov V. D. Problemy i riski reformirovaniya cenoobrazovaniya i smetnogo normirovaniya v stroitel'stve //Upravlenie riskami v ekonomike: problemy i resheniya. – 2018. – pp. 353-363 (in Russ.).
3. Dobysheva T., Gladkova E. Improvement of methods for determining the cost of design documentation in construction. International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018), 2018, no. 09005, pp. 1-8.
4. Alekseev S.A. Izmeneniya cenoobrazovaniya i smetnogo normirovaniya v stroitel'stve v 2017 godu // Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij Moskovskij gosudarstvennyj stroitel'nyj universitet. – Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo, № 9-1 (86), 2017.- pp. 669-672 (in Russ.).
5. Matveeva M.V., Polyakova V.N., YAs'kova, N.YU. Cenoobrazovanie i smetnoe normirovanie v stroitel'stve v istoricheskoj retrospektive / Sbornik materialov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Arhitektura i stroitel'stvo: novye tekhnologii v proektirovanii, stroitel'stve, ekonomike i upravlenii». - Irkutsk, 2016. - pp. 231-237 (in Russ.).
6. Kuz'menkov A.A, Emel'yanova E.G., Fedorova A.V. Analiz izmenenij v sisteme smetnogo cenoobrazovaniya v stroitel'stve v sovremennyh usloviyah Rossijskoj Federacii // Resour. Technol.. 2017. №4. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/analiz-izmeneniy-v-sisteme-smetnogo-tsenoobrazovaniya-v-stroitelstve-v-sovremennyh-usloviyah-rossiyskoy-federatsii (data obrashcheniya: 17.07.2021).
7. Lishchenko I.N. Otdel'nye aspekty reformy cenoobrazovaniya v Rossijskoj Federacii / Sbornik materialov IV Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Metodika i principy cenoobrazovaniya v stroitel'stve. Innovacionnye tekhnologii v stroitel'noj otrasli i ih vnedrenie. BIM-tekhnologii». - M., 2017. - pp. 18-20 (in Russ.).
8. Nejman K.I., Gridchina M.G., Naumov A.E. Monitoring poslednih izmenenij v zakonodatel'stve reguliruyushchih poryadok opredeleniya smetnoj stoimosti stroitel'stva // Innovacionnaya nauka. 2017. №1-1. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/monitoring-poslednih-izmeneniy-v-zakonodatelstve-reguliruyuschih-poryadok-opredeleniya-smetnoy-stoimosti-stroitelstva (data obrashcheniya: 17.07.2021).
9. Marina Trubilina. Raschet sebestoimosti stroitel'stva po novym pravilam uskorit vozvedenie zdanij. [Elektronnyj resurs]: Rossijskaya gazeta - Federal'nyj vypusk № 141(8492). URL: https://rg.ru/2021/06/29/schetnaia-palata-dala-rekomendacii-po-raschetam-stoimosti-stroitelstva.html (data obrashcheniya: 06.07.2021).
10. Solov'ev V.V., Korchagin A.P. Aktual'nye voprosy sovershenstvovaniya sistemy cenoobrazovaniya v stroitel'stve v perekhodnom periode // Vestnik MGSU. 2020. №4. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/aktualnye-voprosy-sovershenstvovaniya-sistemy-tsenoobrazovaniya-v-stroitelstve-v-perehodnom-periode (data obrashcheniya: 17.07.2021).
11. Lahaev S.V. «Mery po sovershenstvovaniyu cenoobrazovaniya v stroitel'stve» [Elektronnyj resurs]: Doklad zamestitelya nachal'nika FAU «Glavgosekspertiza Rossii» po cenoobrazovaniyu. URL: https://www.all-smety.ru/upload/prezantacia-lahaev-cenoobrazovanie.pdf (data obrashcheniya: 06.07.2021).
Application of augmented reality methods in construction
Raziapov Ruslan V., Senior Lecture, Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, Ufa, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: augmented reality, innovative technologies, construction, BIM design.
The use of virtual augmented reality (AR - augmented reality) in the construction industry based on the use of information modeling technologies (BIM - Building Information Modeling) has great prospects. An immersive augmented reality space can facilitate better interaction between clients and professionals on various technical issues related to the implementation of a construction project. When combined with the building information modeling concept, AR technologies can improve the overall understanding of the construction process. The use of the latest augmented reality technologies allows you to work out both the entire project and its individual details as accurately as possible. The visualization of objects in the real world can be improved by combining AR as well as BIM technologies, as the interactive capabilities provided by AR software and access to BIM information data enable more intuitive solutions to maintenance and construction management tasks. This article analyzes the current state of augmented reality technologies in the construction of highways. The problems and prospects of using these innovative technologies in the construction industry are identified. The ways of applying the investigated newest technologies in the construction of highways are described. Indicators are presented that influence decision-making on the use of augmented reality technologies. The possibility of reducing the implementation time of individual stages of investment and construction activities, taking into account the introduction of augmented reality, is considered. The examples of construction companies from different countries developing software and development companies using augmented reality technologies for marketing purposes are given. The conclusion is made about the prospects of using augmented reality in the construction of highways.
- Tiunin E.B. Information technology Laboratory workshop / E.B. Tiunin, V.I. Kondratev. – Krasnodar: KubGAU 2013. – 135 p.
- Rybina A.V., Gariaeva V.V. Analyzing the effectiveness of 3D modeling programs in construction design // Nauchno-tekhnicheskii vestnik Povolzhia. 2018. № 5. P. 246. (in Russ.).
- Fedko D. What is v-commerce and how trade is changing under the influence of AR and VR technologies. URL: https://ain.ua/ (Date appeals: 05/03/2021). (in Russ.).
- Iarkova A. AR, VR and MR (Augmented reality). URL: https://retailer.ru/ (Date appeals: 28/03/2021). (in Russ.).
- Shishkin I. Augmented reality in 2019: what gives AR online retail. URL: https:// vc.ru/ (Date appeals: 01/04/2021). (in Russ.).
- Agarwal U. Augmented Reality Statistics You Need to Know For 2019. Digi-Capital, August 19, 2019 URL: https://radssoon.com/ (Date appeals: 01/04/2021). (in Russ.).
- Iakovlev B.S., Pustov S.I. Classification and Perspective Directions for Augmented Reality Technology / B.S. Iakovlev // Izvestiia Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Tekhnicheskie nauki. – 2013. – No 3. – Pp. 484-492.(in Russ.).
- Khemmit F. Virtual reality / F. Khemmit. Translation from English. M.: Print 2005. 104 p. (Date appeals: 05/03/2021). (in Russ.).
- Augmented reality in the Russian industry: useless or necessary / Polinenko S.V. – 2018 URL: https://vc.ru/flood/32831-dopolnennaya-realnost-v-rossiyskoy-promyshlennosti-bespolezna-ili-neobhodima (Date appeals: 05/03/2021). (in Russ.).
- Kulikov I.A. Additional Reality Technologies - Innovative Interactive Technology in Education / I.A. Kulikov // Sbornik innovatsionnikh tendentsii razvitiia sistemy obrazovaniia materialy VII Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii. 2017. No 3 (32) – Pp. 67-69. (in Russ.).
- AR-life: application and perspectives of augmented reality / Sitnikov A.V. – 2017. URL: https://dtf.ru/gamedev/7800-ar-zhizn-primenenie-i-perspektivy-dopolnennoy-realnosti/ (Date appeals: 14/02/2021). (in Russ.).
- Ginsburg A.V. Engineering Automation Systems in Construction: textbook. M.: MGSU, 2014, P. 189. (in Russ.).
- Camera calibration With OpenCV documentation OpenCV 220.127.116.11. / Lourens.M – 2017. – URL: https://docs.opencv.org/2.4/doc/tutorials/calib3d/camera_ calibration/camera_calibration.html (Date appeals: 10/02/2021). (in Russ.).
Metrological support in constructions
Polyakova Lyudmila Vasilievna, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Innovative Materials and Corrosion Protection of the N.N. DI. Mendeleev, e-mail: email@example.com;
Vasilenko Oksana Anatolyevna, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Innovative Materials and Corrosion Protection of the Russian Chemical Technology University named after DI. Mendeleev, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: metrological support of construction, metrological functions, measurement accuracy at the stages of manufacturing construction products.
The article highlights the problem of metrological support of construction, shows what an important place metrology occupies in construction and what serious consequences a discrepancy in measurements can lead to. Metrological support of construction – a set of measures carried out in order to systematically perform metrological functions, comply with the rules, norms and requirements aimed at improving the quality, reliability, uniformity and accuracy of measurements in the design, manufacture and operation of construction products by research, design, and installation organizations and individual performers of work.
1. Lifanov I.S., Sherstyukov N.G. Metrology, means and methods of quality control in construction. Reference manual. - M., 1979. - 225s .
2. Sergeev A.G. Metrology. M., - 2005.-271s .
Assessment of the impact of the concept of sustainable development on the efficiency of the construction company
Kalinina Irina A., Docent, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Markarov Roman G., student,Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia
Keywords: sustainability, performance, development, sustainable development, business-processes.
In this paper, we will consider the concept of "sustainable development" and analyze the main views and trends in modern management in this area. The paper presents the main provisions of the theory of sustainable development, describes the features of implementing this theory in the company's management system, and describes the effect of implementing the concept of sustainable development in business. The relationship between sustainability and improved performance is still unclear. As part of the research, we will try to examine in more detail the impact of "sustainability" on business performance.
1. Lujie Chen. Sustainability and company performance: Evidence from the manufacturing industry. Studies in Science and Technology Dissertations. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344500485, 2015, no. 1698, 81 р (in Engl.).
2. Mantseva E.A. |Sustainable development of industrial enterprise //Vestnik UrFU, Ekateringerg, Economics and Management Series, 2012, no 5 (in Russ.).
3. Petrushinova V.Ts. Sustainable development of rural areas on the basis of agrotourism PhD Thesisб 2014 (in Russ.).