Pankratov O.E., Pankratov E.P.
Problems of unfinished construction and ways to reduce it … 3
EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
On training and methodical provision of training
in economics and management in construction … 14
Modeling the assessment of construction company personnel … 23
Popova E.V., Stepin D.G.
DSS system as a management method in the process
of digital business transformation … 35
Lyandau U.V., Solovyeva U.V.
Needs and features of the digital transformation
of the organization … 40
Pupentsova S.V., Kuznetsov A.A.
Justification of the discount rate of the investment
and construction project … 48
ECONOMY AND ECOLOGY
Tshovrebov E.S., Niyazgulov U.D.
Scientifically-methodical approaches to the infrastructure
feasibility report on processing of secondary resources
in building and a municipal services … 63
Problems of unfinished construction and ways to reduce it
Pankratov Oleg E., Ph.D., Bank Of Russia, Moscow; e-mail: u_pan@ mail.ru;
Pankratov Evgeniy P., Doctor of Science, professor, Russian University Of Economics they. G. V. Plekhanov, Moscow; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: construction in progress, "long-term construction", capital investments, reasons for excess volumes of construction in progress, ways to reduce it and involve it in economic turnover.
The article analyzes the volume of construction in progress over the years of the market economy, the scale of which in most regions exceeds the annual capital investment directed to construction. As a result, it was found that the most prosperous years were 2000-2010, when the number of unfinished objects decreased by almost 2 times, although in the whole country it is still huge and has a significant impact on the state of its economy. At the same time, it is noted that with the growth of unfinished construction, large capital investments are not only diverted from the national economic turnover for many years, but also the cost of completing such objects increases. The paper analyzes the causes of excessive volumes of unfinished construction (including long-term construction and abandoned objects), and also suggests a number of measures to involve them in economic turnover as a large investment reserve. As a result, the article offers two main directions for their implementation: first, completion or sale of unfinished objects, and second, prevention of new long-term construction or abandoned buildings. For the first direction it is proposed to develop a uniform, nationwide program completion or the problem of privatization of unfinished construction with its specification of the regions and use the sources, and funds from the yield of this process that will mobilize additional investment resources to complete other or building a new one. However, a mandatory condition for the formation of such an all-Russian program should be to conduct a complete inventory of each object according to the special passport characteristics given in the article, as well as to make an economically sound decision on each object and ways to implement it. In the second direction, a number of other opportunities were considered both to reduce and prevent the appearance of new problematic objects, as well as to increase the investment potential of the industry by involving unused objects or individual areas of both Federal and municipal property in economic turnover and transparency of their leasing under strictly legalized contracts and prices in the regions.
1, Tikhonov Yu.P. On the assessment of losses from the freezing of capital investmen construction Economics. 2018. №3(51). – p.66-77.
2. Pankratov O. E., Pankratov E. P. Problems of increasing the investment and economic potential of construction enterprises. Economics of construction. 2017. №5 (47). - p. 3-17.
3. Evgeny Pankratov, Kirill Grabovy. Greater role of depreciation in innovative development of construction business production potential. В сб. MATEC Web Conf. Сер. “International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City””2017. C. 08070 (Scopus)
4. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov, O. E. On the development of building organizations and effective integration //Economics of construction. 2017. №2 (44).- p. 13-24.
5. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. Problems of management of loading of capacities of the construction organizations / / Economy of construction. 2018. №4 (52). - p. 3-12.
6.Nikishina O. V., Nikishina O. B. Unfinished construction: causes and solutions // Izvestiya Vuzov. Investment. Construction. Realty. 2015. №4 (15). p. 83-92.
7. Pankratov O. E. On the state of unfinished construction and its involvement in economic turnover. Bulletin of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. 2017. No. 3. –p. 121-128.
8. Berestov V. V. Leasing as a source of financing of unfinished construction //Construction: Economics and management. 2013. №4. p.42-48.
9. Slesarev M., Fedorov V., Pankratov E . MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF INNOVATIVE
SUSTAINABILITY “GREEN” CONSTRUCTION OBJECT. В сборнике MATEC Web COnferences 5. Сер. “Sth InternationaI Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Conctruction Science and Education,” IPICSE 2016” 2016. С. 01022.
On training and methodical provision of training in economics and management in construction
Serov Viktor M., Doctor of Science, professor, State University of Management, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: educational and methodological support, educational standard, educational program, educational programs of disciplines, competencies, educational literature, information support of the educational process.
The article considers the state of educational and methodological support for training of specialists in the field of economics and management for the construction sphere of industrial activity. Its content and requirements are disclosed. Highlighted and evaluated: the content of the current educational standards of higher professional education; the content and procedure for developing educational programs and training programs of disciplines; methods of assessment of students' readiness for practical work within the framework of the regulations of the Ministry of science and education of the Russian Federation of the implemented competence approach in education. The author notes and reveals the insufficient validity of the main provisions of these methodological documents. Attention is drawn to the insufficiency of security of educational process with textbooks and manuals, to the shortcomings of their content in terms of getting skills of practical work in construction organizations, in the absence of policies and liability for the content and quality of the preparation and publication of them, on a narrow field of information support of educational process in economics and management in construction.
1. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritsky A.A., Ivchik T.A. Conceptual framework for the development of the National Qualifications Framework for the period until 2030 // Economics of construction. 2020. No. 3. pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
2. Serov V.M. The competency based approach in professional education, or in contradiction with labor science // Vestnik universiteta [Bulletin of the University]. 2019. No. 10. pp. 42-47 (in Russ.).
3. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritsky A.A., Shreiber A.K. Conceptual approaches to the formation of the industry system of qualifications in construction and housing // Economics of construction. 2013. No. 5. pp. 3-15 (in Russ.).
Modeling the assessment of construction company personnel
Vdovina Olga A., Ph.D., docent, Penza state University of architecture and construction, Penza, Russia), e-mail: email@example.com
Keyword: personnel evaluation, performance evaluation, competence-based approach, assessment of work efficiency, the key performance indicators.
The article substantiates the need for regular assessment of personnel and the results of their activities. Based on the study of the directions of formation, development and adjustment of personnel assessment systems, approaches to building a model for evaluating the personnel of a construction enterprise are proposed, the main components of this model are identified: setting goals, determining evaluation indicators, its frequency and schedule, choosing adequate evaluation methods, and expected management decisions based on the results of its implementation. The article pays considerable attention to the development of personnel evaluation indicators. The system of indicators can be based on professional standards, direct corporate requirements for employees, and strategic and operational goals of the organization. A system of employee evaluation indicators has been developed based on an analysis of the practice of conducting evaluation procedures in construction organizations. The need to specify the evaluation criteria for certain categories of employees in accordance with the specifics of their activities is justified. A competency-based approach to the development of personnel assessment technology is proposed, and its advantages for both the organization and the evaluated employees are indicated. A system of indicators for evaluating the performance of personnel, taking into account the functions performed, is proposed. A set of key performance indicators of a construction organization has been developed. Using them in personnel assessment will allow combining the efforts of all departments and employees to achieve a common result.
1. Ibragimova V.R.. Nelson A.Yu. Formation of an integrated approach to the assessment of human resources of the enterprise // Akademicheskaya publitsistika [Academic journalism], 2018, no 11, pp. 94-101 (in Russ.).
2. Korneeva I.V., Polevaya M.V., Kamneva E.V Evaluating the performance of employees of organizations based on the system of key performance indicators (KPI)// Vestnik Omskogo universiteta. Seriya: Ekonomika [Bulletin of the Omsk University. Series: Economics], 2019, no 1, pp. 88-98 (in Russ.).
3. Vdovin S. A. Assessment of the economic effect of implementing KPI and grading methods for motivating the staff of a modern enterprise // Moya professional'naya kar'era [My professional career], 2019, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 165-185 (in Russ.).
4. Managing changes in modern companies / Pod red. R.M. Nizhegorodceva i S.D. Reznika. M.: INFRA-M, 2018 (in Russ.).
5. Competence management: structure, institutions, mechanisms/ Pod red. R.M. Nizhegorodceva i S.D. Reznika. M.: INFRA-M, 2016 (in Russ.).
6. Vdovina O. A. Technology for evaluating insurance company employees// Drukerovskij vestnik [Drucker's Bulletin], 2020, no 1(33), pp. 223-233. (in Russ.).
7. CHernyshov L.N., Zbrickij A.A., Ivchik T.A. Organizational and legal mechanisms to reduce the risks of applying professional standards in the example of the utility sector// Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction] 2019, no 1, pp. 88-98 (in Russ.).
8. Mitrofanova A.E. The rationale approaches to the assessment of work performance of the staff of the organization // Vestnik universiteta (GUU). [Academic journalism], 2016, no 12, pp. 185-191 (in Russ.).
9. Andreeva I.S., Danilov I.P. Application of the competence model in personnel management // Vestnik CHuvashskogo universiteta. [Bulletin of the Chuvash University], 2014, no 1, pp. 214-218 (in Russ.).
10. Armstrong, M., Performance management: a system for evaluating results in action. / Armstrong Majkl, Beron Anzhela. M.: Al'pina Pablisher, 2017 (in Russ.).
11. YUdenko M.N., CHepachenko N.V., Nikolihina S.A., Polovnikova N.A. Improving methodological approaches to measuring and evaluating the performance of construction organizations // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction] 2019, no 3, pp. 4-14 (in Russ.).
12. Martynyuk A., SHmatalyuk A. The calculation and use of KPIs in the construction of the data center // IKS [IKS] 2017, no 7-8, pp. 82-85 (in Russ.).
DSS system as a management method in the process of digital business transformation
Popova ElenaV., Doctor of Science, professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Stepin Daniyl G., post graduate student, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: StepinDG@gmail.com
Keywords: project management, integration business processes, automated enterprise management, DSS, IT-Infrastructure.
The presented article is devoted to the description of the method of supporting management decision making in the context of business digitalization. This article discusses the goals and basic principles of the method for managing a corporate automated system, and also describes the benefits of using the method in the business processes of the company. The article describes the integration with the system for generating operational reporting, which increases the efficiency in making management decisions.
1. Popova E.V., Stepin D.G. Development of an accounting and analytical system as a tool for corporate management of an organization // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 6 (54), p. 45-51 (in Russ.)
2. Abdukarimov T. Financial and economic analysis of economic activities of commercial organizations // NITs INFRA-M. 2013. - C. 320. (in Russ.)
3. Denisov I. V., Kostin A. V., Varlamov A. V. Principles for developing an effective strategy for the development of industrial corporations // Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economy and entrepreneurship]. – 2016. (in Russ.)
4. Pankratov O.E. The problems of increase of efficiency of use of fixed assets of construction // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 4 (40), pp. 3-13 (in Russ.)
5. Kolesnikov S. On the evaluation of the effectiveness of the implementation and application of ERP systems // Alpina Biznes-Buks [Alpina Business Books]. 2009 (in Russ.)
6. Kalinina I. A., Maslennikov V. V., Popova Е. V. Application of organizational and managerial innovations in activities of Russian companies // Contributions to Economics. - 2017.
7. Kolesnikov S. Building an effective management system // Alpina Biznes-Buks [Alpina Business Books]. 2008 (in Russ.)
8. Stepin D.G. Theoretical aspects of using the IBM Maximo Asset Management information system as a tool for improving corporate management efficiency in construction // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], - 2019. - No 2 (56). - p. 76-79. (in Russ.)
9. Stepin D.G. Methods for assessing the effectiveness of introducing an automated enterprise management system // Vestnik REU. Vstuplenie. Put' v nauku. [Herald RGU. Introduction. The path to science.]. -2018. -№2. -p.112-121. (in Russ.)
10. Saaty T. The analytic hierarchy process: planning, priority setting, resource allocation // McGraw-Hill. 2010.
Needs and features of the digital transformation of the organization
Lyandau U.V., Doctor of Science, professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: Lyandau.YUV@rea.ru;
Solovyeva Uliya V., master student, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia
Keywords: digital transformation, digital control, digital processing, digital technologies, automated control, digital system, software.
The digital transformation of the organization in the 21st century is a vector of development for any company. All interaction between participants takes place online - and if companies are not adapted to existing conditions, then their existence in the market remains in question, after a few years, most likely, it will stop. Such a need for digital conversion is imperative. This article will discuss all the necessary benefits for companies, as well as the features and stages of digital conversions with examples of minimal automated software that can be implemented in the first stages of company transformation.
1. Gatiliva Irina. Enterprise management information systems [text] : Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics & Law, 2017, 117p. (in Russ.).
2. Popova E.V., Stepin D.G. Development of an accounting and analytical system as a tool for corporate management of an organization // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 6, pp. 45-50 (in Russ.).
3. Popova E.V., Nikiforova D.I. Manufacturing digitalization process. Use of digital twin technology in industry // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2020, no 4(64), pp. 52-58 (in Russ.).
Justification of the discount rate of the investment and construction project
Pupentsova Svetlana V., Ph.D., docent, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com;
Kuznetsov AlekseyA., master student, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: forecast, discount rate, capital investment, project solutions, profitability rate of the project, financial and economic conditions, modeling, cost of money in time, investment evaluation.
The article deals with the problems of justifying the rate of return of the investment and construction project. The article gives a brief review of the most known methods of calculation of return rate of an investment and construction project and describes the algorithm of forecasting of return rate of investments in crisis conditions under three scenarios: pessimistic, basic and optimistic. The paper substantiates the forecast of return rate of the investment and construction project, taking into account the investors' expectations concerning all indices of the most widespread models of calculation of the discount rate: financial assets pricing models (CAPM) and weighted average cost of capital models (WACC). The authors warn about the cautious use of a cumulative ROI model because of the weak rationale for additional risk premiums. On the example of planning and analysis of construction of the workshop for production of building structures for JSC "Uralmostostroy" the calculation of net present value of the project with application of current and variable rate of return on investment was made in the article. The article shows that the rate of return on investment is a universal measure of the project riskiness and is dynamic in time. This parameter is considered to be illustrative for capital investors because it is comparable with relative indicators of alternative investment projects.
1. Jarichina G.F., Suprun A.N. Stavka diskontirovanija kak instrument manipuljacii stoimost'ju proekta // Vestnik Krasnojarskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta. 2008. № 3. S. 10-13 (in Russ.).
2. Firov N.V., Hristoforova I.V., Sokolov S.V. Vlijanie innovacionnogo potenciala predprijatija na stavku diskontirovanija i verojatnost' uspeshnoj realizacii innovacionnyh proektov // Voprosy regional'noj jekonomiki. 2012. T. 11. №2. S. 49-56 (in Russ.).
3. Karjakin A.M., Tarasova A.S., Osincev V.Ju. Ob ocenke vlijanija innovacionnoj sostavljajushhej na jekonomicheskuju jeffektivnost' proekta atomnoj stancii // Vestnik Ivanovskogo gosudarstvennogo jenergeticheskogo universiteta. 2016. № 4. S. 39-48 (in Russ.).
4. Mochalova Ja.V., Mochalov V.D. Jekonomiko-matematicheskaja model' ocenki jeffektivnosti innovacionnyh proektov promyshlennyh predprijatij // Vestnik Belgorodskogo universiteta kooperacii, jekonomiki i prava. 2006. № 2. S. 68-71 (in Russ.).
5. Miroshnikova D.V. Problemy ocenki jeffektivnosti investicionnogo proekta v sovremennoj rossijskoj jekonomike // Jekonomika i upravlenie: problemy, reshenija. 2016. № 7. S. 181-192 (in Russ.).
6. Malmygin M.V. Vozmozhnosti ocenki dolgosrochnyh jenergeticheskih investicionnyh proektov s primeneniem modificirovannoj modeli SARM // Rossijskij jekonomicheskij internet-zhurnal. 2013. № 1. S. 1-11 (in Russ.).
7. Borlakova A.S. Metodika ocenki stavki diskontirovanija v uslovijah neopredelennosti // Izvestija Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta. 2014. T. 19. № 11 (138). S. 120-125 (in Russ.).
8. Lejfer L.A. Stavka diskontirovanija dlja ocenivanija nedvizhimosti v uslovijah krizisa // Imushhestvennye otnoshenija v Rossijskoj Federacii. 2010. № 2. S. 47-54. (in Russ.).
9. Gilemhanov R.A., Brajla N.V. Metody ocenki finansovo-jekonomicheskoj jeffektivnosti investicionno-stroitel'nyh proektov // Stroitel'stvo unikal'nyh zdanij i sooruzhenij. 2016. №10 (49). C. 7-19 (in Russ.).
10. Baryshev M.A. Stavka diskontirovanija dlja ocenki investicionnogo proekta: ponjatie, neobhodimost' primenenija i metody rascheta // Vestnik Belgorodskogo universiteta kooperacii, jekonomiki i prava. 2011. № 2. S. 286-289 (in Russ.).
11. Gilemhanov R.A., Brajla N.V. Sravnitel'naja harakteristika istochnikov finansirovanija stroitel'nyh proektov // Stroitel'stvo unikal'nyh zdanij i sooruzhenij. 2016. №4 (43). C. 73-86 (in Russ.).
12. Abuzjarova M.I. Metodika ocenki jeffektivnosti innovacionnyh proektov // Jekonomicheskie nauki. 2016. № 134. S. 92-96 (in Russ.).
13. Lapshakova E.Ju., Grigor'eva N.N. K voprosu ob ocenke jekonomicheskoj jeffektivnosti investicionnyh proektov // Transportnaja infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona. 2016. T. 2. S. 192-195 (in Russ.).
14. Krivcov S.V. Sovremennye podhody k ocenke jeffektivnosti investicionnyh proektov // Molodoj uchenyj. 2016. № 12 (116). S. 1324-1327 (in Russ.).
15. Poljakov D.K., Pupencova S.V. Sravnitel'nyj analiz proektov renovacij i redevelopmenta // V sbornike: fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovanija v oblasti upravlenija, jekonomiki i torgovli. Sbornik trudov nauchnoj i uchebno-prakticheskoj konferencii. V 3-h chastjah. 2017. S. 72-79 (in Russ.).
16. Krylov Je.I., Vorob'eva L.S. Obzor metodov ocenki jeffektivnosti innovacionno-investicionnyh proektov // Innovacii i investicii. 2016. № 6. S. 156-164 (in Russ.).
Scientifically-methodical approaches to the infrastructure feasibility report on processing of secondary resources in building and a municipal services
Tshovrebov Edward S., Ph.D., docent, the independent researcher, Moscow, Russia;e-mail: email@example.com
Niyazgulov Ural D., Ph.D., professor, Russian university of transport (MIIT), Moscow, Russiа; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: ecological safety, preservation of the environment, savings of resources, a building and municipal complex, secondary resources, organizational-technical system, an infrastructure.
As research theme the actual environmental problem of modern Russia - the reference with dangerous production wastes and consumption has served. The special attention is given the reference of a waste of a building and municipal complex as major providing system of municipal unions and regions. Interaction of system of municipal economy and the reference with a waste with a view of search of scientifically-practical ways of minimisation of formation and placing of a waste in an environment, maximisation of use of their resource potential on the basis of formation of organizational-technical system of the reference of secondary resources is investigated. In work the emphasis is placed on working out of scientifically-methodical approaches to placing and infrastructure optimisation on separate gathering, processing, use of secondary resources as base technological making organizational-technical system of involving of a resource component of a waste in economic circulation. For the decision of problems of optimum placing of an industrial-technological infrastructure the complex of research methods including application of theories of restrictions, the situational and system analysis is offered. By results of research of the present work the complex of contradictions and restrictions is revealed at formation of organizational-technical system and its technological infrastructure, nachno-research methods of the practical decision of the organizational-administrative and technical and economic problems arising in the course of their forward planning, forecasting, ecologically safe placing and steady functioning are developed.
1. Gavrilov E.V., Isakov V.M., Tshovrebov E.S. Problemy obespecheniya ekologicheskoi bezopasnosti munitsipalynogo obrazovaniya [Problem of maintenance of ecological safety in municipal union territory]. ECOSinform [ECOSinform]. 2005. Nо 1. Pр. 17-21. (in Russ.).
2. Velichko E.G., Tshovrebov E.S. Ekologicheskaya bezopasnosty stroitelynyh materialov: osnovnye istoricheskie etapy [Еcological safety of building materials: the basic historical stages]. Vestnik МGSU [Bulletin of МGSU]. 2017. Vol. 12. No. 1 (100). Pp. 26-35. (in Russ.).
3. Lunev G.G., Prokhotskiy Yu.M. Problemy kompleksnogo retshiklinga vtorichnyh stroitelynyh resursov [Problems of complex recycling of secondary construction resources]. Nauchno-prakticheskiy zhurnal «Kompetentnosty» [Scientifically-practical magazine «Kompetentnost»]. 2018. No.1. Pp.28 (in Russ.).
4. Kalyuzhny B.O. Ekonomika zamknutogo tsykla – novaya paradigma [Еconomy of the closed cycle - a new dilemma]. Nauchno-prakticheskiy zhurnal TBO [Scientifically-practical magazine TBO]. 2018. No. 4. Pp. 8-10. (in Russ.).
5. Bartoleto A.P. Waste prevention policy and behaviour. New approaches to reducing waste generation and its environmental impacts. Routledge studies in waste management and policy. L.; N.Y.: Routledge, 2015. P. 30.
6. Ehresman T. Environmental justice and conceptions of the green economy / T. Ehresman, C. Okereke. International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law & Economic, 2015. Vol. 15. Issue 1. Pр. 13-27.
7. Zaman A.U. A comprehensive review of the development of zero waste management: lessons learned and guidelines. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2015. Vol. 91. Pр. 12−25.
8. Elgizawy S.M., Nassar K. Slum Development Using Zero Waste Concepts: Construction Waste Case Study. Procedia Engineering. Vol.145. 2016. P. 1310.
9. Hart J., Adams K. and others. Barriers and drivers in a circular economy: the case of the built environment. Procedia CIRP. 2019. No 80. Pр. 619–624.
10. Goldstein B., Rasmussen F. LCA of Buildings and the Built Environment // Life Cycle Assessment. Theory and Practice. 2018. Chapter 28. Pр. 695–720.
11. Ludwig T. The key to engaging with the sdgs: utilizing rio principle 10 to successfully implement the u.n. sustainable development goals. Sustainable Development Law & Policy. Spring. 2016. Vol. 16. Issue 2. Рp. 26-48.
12. Barishevskij E.V., Velichko E.G., Tshovrebov E.S., Niyasgulov U.D. Voprosy ekologo-ekonomicheskoi otsenki investitsionnyh proektov po pererabotke othodov v stroitel'nuyu produktsiy [Qquestion of an ekologo-economic estimation of investment projects on processing of a waste in building production]. Vestnik MGSU. [Bulletin of МGSU]. 2017. Vol. 12. No. 3 (102). Pp. 260-272 (in Russ.).
13. Babanin I.V. Otsenka effektivnosti razdelynogo sbora othodov [Estimation of efficiency of separate gathering of a waste]. Nauchno-prakticheskiy zhurnal TBO [Scientific and practical journal TBO]. 2016. No 11. Рр. 40-43. (in Russ.).
14. Ales Shragenhaim. Teoriya ogranicheniy v deystvii: sistemnyi podhod k povyisheniyu effektivnosti kompanii [The Theory of restrictions in operation: the System approach to increase of efficiencyof the company]. Moscow. Alpina Publisher. 2014. 286 р. (in Russ.).
15. Pospelov D.A. Situatsionnoe upravlenie: teoriya i praktika [Situational management: the theory and practice]. Moscow. Science. 1986. 288 p. (in Russ.).