On improving the state regulation of local housing markets
Vladimirova Irina L'vovna, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Department of Project Management and Programs, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (Stremyanniy lane, 36, Moscow, 117997, Russia), tel./fax +7(499)2378791; e-mail: email@example.com
Lubsanova Natalia Borisovna, Leading Engineer, Laboratory of Environmental Economics, Baikal Institute of Nature Management, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Sakhyanovoy str., 8, Ulan-Ude, 670047, Russia), tel./fax +7 (3012) 433676; e-mail: nlub @ binm.ru
Keywords: state regulation, housing market, efficiency of tools, optimization.
The article considers the problems of improving state regulation of local housing markets. The necessity of adapting the goals and mechanisms of the regional housing policy to the specificity of local markets is substantiated. A methodology for assessing the effectiveness of instruments for state regulation of local housing markets is proposed based on the criterion for the effectiveness of the instrument and optimizing the structure of the distribution of budgetary funds on the basis of the Gomory’s method. Approbation of methodology on the example of the Republic Buryatia is carried out. The housing market of the republic can be described as a developing, scarce market that is in a crisis stage, caused by a drop in household incomes. In this state of the local market, it is especially important to balance the state impact on the market, which does not allow distortions in the direction of stimulating demand or supply. To assess the effectiveness of mechanisms for state regulation of the local housing market (based on the example of the Republic of Buryatia), we used the aggregate values of budget expenditures and target indicators that characterize the effect of their implementation for 2014-2016. The results of the evaluation of the effectiveness of the mechanisms of state regulation of the local housing market on the basis of the criterion of the effectiveness of the instrument proposed by us show that subsidizing part of the interest rate on mortgage loans and social payments to young families and young professionals has little effect on increasing affordability of housing, as the requirements of these programs fall only a small part of the population in need of better housing conditions. The most effective, according to our calculations, can provide measures to stimulate the development of housing construction, such as the provision of state guarantees for obtaining loans and compensation of a part of the interest rate to developers. The optimal structure of the state expenditures of the republic aimed at regulating the local housing market has been determined. Based on the results obtained, scientific and practical recommendations have been developed to improve the state regulation of local housing markets, which allow to balance the structure of budget expenditures and increase the efficiency of their use. As priority instruments, it is proposed to subsidize part of the cost of housing construction (11.3% of total financing) and provide government guarantees to developers (6.4%).
- Vladimirova I.L., Fokin A.E. The introduction of the mechanism of public-private partnership in the renovation of housing stock // Rossijskoe predprinimatel'stvo [Russian Entrepreneurship], 2015, Vol.16, no.6, pp.887-902 (in Russ.).
- Resin V.I., Vladimirova I.L. Problemy i sovershenstvovaniye zakonodatelstva v sfere stroitelstva // Sovremennyye problemy upravleniya proyektami v investitsionno-stroitelnoy sfere i prirodopolzovanii Materialy VII Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. posvyashchennoy 110-letiyu REU im. G. V. Plekhanova. Pod red. V. I. Resina [Modern Problems of Project Management in the Investment and Construction Sphere and Nature Management. Materials of the VII International Scientific and Practical Conference, dedicated to the 110th anniversary of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Ed. V.I.Resin], Moskow, Publishing house of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 2018, pp.9-13 (in Russ.).
- Kallaur G.Yu., Papikyan L.M. Lend-development gorodskikh territoriy pri realizatsii investitsionno-stroitelnykh proyektov // Ekonomika stroitelstva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no. 2, pp. 30-36 (in Russ.).
- Resin V.I., Bachurina S.S., Koryagin N.D., Sukhorukov A.I., Eroshkin S.Yu. Osobennosti upravleniya rossiyskimi investitsionno-stroitelnymi proyektami // Mir novoy ekonomiki [The world of new economy], 2016, no. 4, pp. 115-126 (in Russ.).
- Nosov S.I., Koptelova D.I. Issledovaniye pervichnogo rynka zhilia v Moskve // Sovremennyye problemy upravleniya proyektami v investitsionno-stroitelnoy sfere i prirodopolzovanii Materialy VII Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. posvyashchennoy 110-letiyu REU im. G. V. Plekhanova. Pod red. V. I. Resina [Modern Problems of Project Management in the Investment and Construction Sphere and Nature Management. Materials of the VII International Scientific and Practical Conference, dedicated to the 110th anniversary of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Ed. V.I.Resin], Moskow, Publishing house of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 2018, pp. 160-164 (in Russ.).
- Sayenko I.A., Sharopatova A.V. Faktory i mekhanizm razvitiya sfery zhilishchnogo stroitelstva // Ekonomika stroitelstva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no. 3 (45), pp. 41-56 (in Russ.).
- Leonova L.B., Leonov R.A.. Zasukhina V.S. Zhilishchnyy fond v Rossii: analiz i perspektivy razvitiya // Ekonomika stroitelstva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no. 6 (42), pp. 33-47 (in Russ.).
- Lubsanova N.B. Modern problems of housing market development in the Republic Buryatia // Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and Entrepreneurship], 2016, no. 10-3 (75-3), pp. 225-228 (in Russ.).
- Sternik G.M., Sternik S.G. Typology of real estate markets by their propensity to form price bubbles // Imushchestvennye otnosheniya v Rossijskoj Federacii [Property Relations in the Russian Federation], 2009, no.8, pp.31-53 (in Russ.).
- Morozov V.V., Shalbuzov K.D. O reshenii diskretnoy igry raspredeleniya resursov // Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 15: Vychislitelnaya matematika i kibernetika [Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 15: Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics], 2014, no. 2, pp. 10-16 (in Russ.).
Methodological aspects of the study of growth potential in relation to construction organizations
Chepachenko Nikolai V., Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University, St. Petersburg, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fedoseev Igor V., Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, chief of the chair, St. Petersburg State Economic University, St. Petersburg, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Yudenko Marina N., Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, St. Petersburg State Economic University, St. Petersburg, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: construction, growth potential, building organizations, concentration of production, identification of economic growth.
The article focuses on the study of the effect certain factors have on changes in growth and development potential of construction organizations. It also studies the influence of production concentration on growth potential of main economic players. The study proposes a methodological approach to identification of economic growth and its evaluation. The authors attempt to prove the hypothesis on the basis of the following statement: as a rule, large organizations ensure a higher level of work performance, a better quality of products and customer satisfaction. It has been established that there is a direct link between production concentration and labor productivity index. Statistical data and estimates have been analyzed. The analysis proves the hypothesis about the influence of concentration as an organizational form of management in the construction sphere on growth potential of construction organizations. We have drawn a conclusion that increasing concentration level by means of enlargement of construction organizations and of construction facilities indicates causal relationships with the process of their economic growth. We have specified the concepts of "growth" and "growth potential" of construction organizations according to the subject. We propose to define the concept "growth potential" in relation to the process of ensuring life-sustaining potential, growth and development of construction organizations. Such a specification of the concepts under study offers means for a stricter differentiation and identification of measurement parameters of economic growth (the growth of economy) of construction organizations in the spheres of production and realization of construction products for both, separate organizations and the total of organizations defined by their economic activity, i.e. "Construction". The methodological approach is perceived as following a logical diagram from specification of an analyzed concept to identification of its features and quantitative measurement of economic growth parameters of construction organizations to substantiation of measurement methods and quantitative evaluation of their potential.
1. Korogodin I.T., Dajneko V.G. Kachestvennyj ehkonomicheskij rost: predposylki, faktory, rezul'taty [Qualitative economic growth: the preconditions, factors, outcomes] pod.red. Karagodina I. T. Voronezh, Nauchnaya kniga Publ., 2011. 151 p. (in Russ.).
2. Lvov D. S. Ekonomicheskij rost i kachestvo ehkonomiki [The Economic growth and the quality of the economy], M.: Gudok, Russkaya Kniga Publ., 2001. 110 p. (in Russ.).
3. Buzyrev V.V., Fedoseev I.V., Chepachenko N.V., Berezin A.O., Yudenko M.N., Polovnikova N.A. Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Сonstruction economics] pod.red. Buzyrev V.V., SPb.: Piter Publ., 2009. 416 p. (in Russ.).
4. Krylov D. Neproizvoditel'naya ehkonomik [Non-productive economy] Available at: URL: https://iq.hse.ru/news/177677184.html (Accessed 08.07.2018) (in Russ.).
5. Leontyev A.A., Iudenko M.N. Institutional problems of small entrepreneurship in construction. Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no. 1, pp. 15-22 (in Russ.).
6. Sergey Oparin, Nikolay Chepachenko, Marina Yudenko. The role of social unstitutions in building and construction business activity of entrepreneurs. Trudy mezhdunarodnoj konferencii «Innovacii v nauke i obrazovanii [International Conference Proceedings «Innovation in science and education»]. Central Bohemia University, 2017, vol 4, pp. 337-342. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12955/cbup.v5.948.
7. Yudenko M.N., Yudenko E.A. Influence of institutions on economic growth and efficiency of construction organizations. Trudy mezhdunarodnoj konferencii «Construction entrepreneurship and real property». Proceedings of the 32nd International Scientific and Practical Conference in November 2017. Publishing house «Science and Economics» -University of Economics-Varna, 2017, pp 25-36.
8. Fedoseev I.V., Salov A.A. Evaluation of the intensification of the activities of the managing and managed subsystems of the construction company. Vestnik Rossijskoj akademii estestvennyh nauk [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of natural Sciences], 2015, no. 1, pp. 56-58 (in Russ.).
9. Chepachenko N.V., Demin A.M., Leont'ev A.A. Managing the process of reducing the risk of loss of growth potential. Risk management in the economy: problems and solutions. Trudy III nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem pod red. S.G. Oparina. III scientific-practical Conference with international participation. S.G. Oparin (ed.), 2017, pp. 106-115 (in Russ.).
10. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. About development of the network of the construction organizations and efficiency of their consolidation // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 2, pp. 13-24 (in Russ.).
11. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. Problems of managing the capacity utilization of construction organizations // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 3, pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
Labor productivity in construction as a function of the saturation of the front by the labor resource
Pergamenshchik Boris Kliment`evich,Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor of the Department of Heat and Nuclear Power Objects Construction, the Institute of Hydraulic and Power Construction of National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering. Address: Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow, 129337, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Undozjorov Vadim Andreevich,assistant of the Department of Heat and Nuclear Power Objects Construction, the Institute of Hydraulic and Power Construction of National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering. Address: Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow, 129337, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: labor resource, front, labor productivity, production, scientific laws.
The problem of the influence of the saturation of the front by the labor resource (SF) on labor productivity in construction industry is considered. The aim of the work is to assess the current state of the problem and to find ways for further researches. A review of domestic and foreign literature has been made on this issue. It is noted that the dependencies proposed in most of the works have a narrow focus and some weaknesses in the theoretical part. The urgency of further research is substantiated. Determining this dependence is extremely important for scheduling systems and estimating the efficiency of labor costs. It has been revealed that the factors that negatively affect labor productivity when working on a limited front can be divided into two groups: the spatial factor (the intersection of the workplaces) and socio-psychological factors. The authors proposed two hypotheses. In accordance with the first, the decline in labor productivity in construction when working on a limited front depends not on the number of workers per se, but on the intensity of mutual interference, determined by the number of interactions between workers. According to the second hypothesis, the dynamics of decline in labor productivity by increase in SF can be described by the function of hyperbolic growth. There are grounds to assume that up to a certain number of workers, socio-psychological factors predominantly operate, and the spatial factor begins to play a role only if their number is large. At the same time, the nature of the mutual influence of these two groups of factors seems to be such that the effect of socio-psychological causes is exacerbated with an increase in the influence of the spatial factor, that is, in tightness. Therefore, there is reason to assume that the "speed" of decline in labor productivity will grow by the increase in the number of workers. This can be described by a function with an increasing derivative. An analogy with the studies of P. McKendrick and S.P. Kapitsa is given in favor of the "hyperbolic hypothesis". According to S.P. Kapitsa, the reason of the hyperbolic nature of population growth in the planet should be sought in the increase in the number of relationships between people. Similarly the decline in labor productivity in this work, according to the first hypothesis, is due to the growing number of interactions between workers. At the end of the article, it is indicated that further research is needed to verify the hypotheses proposed and to establish quantitative dependencies.
- Abramov I.L. Modeling of technological processes in low-rise housing construction. PhD Thesis. Мoscow, 2007 (in Russ.).
- Kim I. V. Investigation of the influence of the duration of construction on the economics of construction organizations. PhDThesis. Мoscow, 1974 (in Russ.).
- Lukanin B.V. Determination of the optimal number of workers in construction and installation work // Tekhnicheskaya informaciya. Gosstroj Kazahskoj SSR, respublikanskij centr nauchno-tekhnicheskoj informacii po stroitel'stvu, stroitel'nomu proektirovaniyu i inzhenernym izyskaniyam. [Technical information. Gosstroy of the Kazakh SSR, the republican center of scientific and technical information on construction, construction design and engineering surveys], 1970, no 10 (in Russ.).
- Simankina T.L. Improving the scheduling of resource-saving flows, taking into account the additivity of the intensity of labor of performers. PhD Thesis. SPb, 2007 (in Russ.).
- Kaya M., Keles A.E., Oral E.L. Construction Crew Productivity Prediction By Using Data Mining Methods. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014, vol. 141, pp. 1249 – 1253.
- Isaeva G.L. Investigation of methods of rational saturation of the front with labor resources and mechanization means. PhD Thesis. Volgograd, 1975 (in Russ.).
- Lee J., Park Y.-J. , Choi Ch.-H. , Han Ch.-H. BIM-assisted labor productivity measurement method for structural formwork. Automation in Construction, 2017, vol. 84, pp. 121–132.
- Viteles M.S. Motivation and Moral in Industry. W. W. Norton & Co. New York, 1953, p. 134.
- Hewitt D., Parfit J. On Working Morale and Size of Group. Occupational Psychology, 1953.
- Dzhalilov F.F. Development of methods for the formation of organizational and technological solutions for the reconstruction of existing enterprises. PhD Thesis. Мoscow, 1996 (in Russ.).
- Simms A., Nichols T. Social Loafing: A Review of the Literature. Journal of Management Policy and Practice, 2014, vol. 15, issue 1, pp. 58-67.
- Vermeulen P., Benders J. A reverse side of the team medal. Team Performance Management: An International Journal, 2003, vol. 9, issue: 5/6, pp. 107-114.
- Kapitsa S.P. Paradoxes of growth. The laws of human development. Moscow, 2012, 204 p. (inRuss.).
Criteria for selection of competitive construction projects in a given market segment
Melekhin Vladimir Borisovich, doctor of technical Sciences, Professor, head of the Department of "software of computer equipment and automated systems" of Dagestan state technical University; address of the organization: Imam Shamil Ave., 70, Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, 367015; e-mail: email@example.com;
Nurmagomedov Magomed Arslanovich, postgraduate student of Department "Economics and management" Dagestan state technical University; address: Avenue of Imam Shamil, 70, Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, 367015; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Keywords: competitiveness, construction projects, consumer requirements, alternative choice, selection criteria.
The original criteria for selection on an alternative basis of the most competitive construction projects of housing and civil use for construction by economic means, taking into account the basic requirements of consumers and their purchasing power in a given market segment, are proposed. When comparing alternatives, the condition is also taken into account that the projects chosen for implementation in the production process should ensure that the construction company receives the planned profit when they are freely sold on the market at a price not exceeding the purchasing power of consumers. The conditions are indicated, the fulfillment of which provides the adequacy of the application of a criterion for the solution of the problem of choice on a given set of alternatives, taking into account the peculiarities of its formulation. The obtained criteria allow us to solve the problem of choice, when a variety of alternatives includes both comparable and directly incomparable construction projects. To solve the problem of choice, in the presence of a variety of alternatives directly incomparable construction projects, developed a ratio for the valuation of consumer requirements related to various alternative construction projects. The thus obtained normalized values for the evaluations provide the ability to adequately mediated the Association between alternative directly incomparable between construction projects. Based on the results obtained, the main conclusions are made that the proposed approach allows to assess the competitiveness of alternative construction projects on a digital basis and on this basis to choose the most effective projects for implementation in the production process, which meet the requirements of consumers and their purchasing power at a given market segment. In addition, the construction projects introduced into production provide the construction company with the planned profit.
1. Melekhin V. B., Magdiev A. sh. Management of mutual influence of the price, quality and competitiveness of construction products // Naukovedenie [Science] (electronic scientific journal), 2014, no 5 (25). [Electronic resource.] Mode of access: http: // Naukovedenie. EN / PDF/81tvn514pdf, free (in Russ.) (date accessed: 12. 03. 2017).
2. Fatkhutdinov R. A. Competitiveness: economy, strategy, management. M.: INFRA-M, 2012, 312 p. (in Russ.).
3. Tsvetkov A.V., Shapiro V. D. Competitiveness Management in investment - construction business: reference. benefit. – M.: Omega-L, 2013, 486 p. (in Russ.).
4. Azoev G. L. Competition : analysis, strategy, practice. – M.: center for Economics and marketing, 2012, 142 p. 5. Santalainen T., Voutilainen E., Pornne P., Nissinen J.X software Management results / Per. Finnish. – M.: Progress, 1993, 320 p. (in Russ.).
6. Korobov V. B. Comparative analysis of methods for determination of weight coefficients "influencing factors" // Sociologija [Sociology], 2005, no 20, pp. 12–20 (in Russ.).
7. Korshunov Yu. M. Mathematical foundations of Cybernetics. – M.: Energoatomizdat, 1987, 496 p. (in Russ.).
8. Melekhin, V. B., Ismailov Sh. T evaluation of the effectiveness of innovative development construction company // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2004, no 12, pp. 15-26 (in Russ.)
9. Abdurakhmanov D. B., Gulueva R. M., Melekhin V. B. Methodology of integral evaluation investment risks of a construction company with fuzzy processing logic expert data // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2014, no 4, pp. 34–39 (in Russ.).
10. System analysis and control structures / Edited By V. G. Shorin. – M.: Knowledge, 1975, 303 p. (in Russ.).
11. Zubarev Yu. Ya. Automation of control processes in shipbuilding: textbook. – L.: Shipbuilding, 1978, – 264 p. (in Russ.).
Analysis of investment attractiveness Krasnodar region
Bondaletova Nataliya F., Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, MIREA - Russian Technological University (RTU MIREA), Moscow, Russia;
Nizamova Elvira Sh.,student ofMIREA - Russian Technological University (RTU MIREA), Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: investments, investment attractiveness, investment activity, regional enterprises, Krasnodar region.
The article is devoted to one of the most urgent problems development and improvement of investment attractiveness of the Southern federal district of the Russian Federation. A concept of investment attractiveness extremely difficult which can be defined as the integrated characteristic of a subject to investment from a position of perspective development, profitability of investments and level of investment risks. Investment attractiveness depends on the indicators that characterize the financial condition of the enterprise, and investors, in turn, are interested in indicators that affect the return on the capital of the organization, the share price and the level of dividends.
- Antonov G. D., The Management of investment attractiveness of the organization: textbook / G. D. Antonov, O. P. Ivanov, V. M. Tumin, I. S. Antonov. – M.: INFRA-M, 2018, 223 p. (in Russ.).
- Kolmykova T. S. Investment analysis: a tutorial. - 2nd ed., pererab. i dop. -M.: INFRA-M, 2016., 208 p. (in Russ.).
- Blank I. A. Fundamentals of investment management (in two volumes). Volume 1. Training course / I. A. Blank. – Publishing house of Elga-N, Nika-Tsentr, 2014. - 672 p. (in Russ.).
- Shcheglakova A. K. Improving the mechanism of ensuring the investment attractiveness of innovative projects of industrial enterprises: the dissertation of the candidate of Economic Sciences: 08.00.05 – Protected 26.04.12 – M, 2012. - 172 p. (in Russ.).
- Laikova M. V. Management of investment appeal of the organizations of automobile business: the dissertation of the candidate of Economic Sciences: 08.00.05 - Protected 28.02.12-M, 2012. – 144 p. (in Russ.).
- Krylov E. I. Analysis of financial status and investment attractiveness of the enterprise / E. I. Krylov, V. M. Vlasova, M. G. Egorova and others – M.: Finance and statistics, 2014. - 192 p. (in Russ.).
- Leont'ev V.E. Investments: textbook and workshop for academic undergraduate / V. E. Leontiev, V. V. Bocharov, N. P. Radkovskaya. – M.: 2017 Urait,. - 455 p. (in Russ.).
- Endovitsky D. A. Analysis of investment attractiveneess of the organization: scientific publication / group of authors; ed. D. A. Endovitsky. – M.: KNORUS, 2017. - 374 p. (in Russ.).
- Bondaletova N. F. Foreign economic cooperation of the Russian regions //Materialy Ivanovskij chtenij [The materials of Ivanovo readings], 2015, no 4 (4), pp. 57-61 (in Russ.).
- Bondaletova N. F., And Chizhan'kova I.V. Comparative analysis of the investment activities of Russian and foreign banks //Materialy Afanas'evskih chtenij [The materials of Afanasiev readings], 2016, no. 1 (14), pp. 140-144 (in Russ.).
Features of functioning and development prospects of enterprises of the construction complex of the Penza region
Khrustalev Boris Borisovich, Head of the Department. Department of Economics, Organization and Management of Production, Doctor of Economics, Professor of the FSEBU VO "Penza State University of Architecture and Construction". Penza, Tutova Street, 28; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Usatenko Anna Nikolaevna, senior teacher,Penza State University of Architecture and Construction". Penza, Tutova Street, 28; e-mail:Usatenkoan@yandex.ru
Burlakov Dmitriy Andreevich, student , Penza State University of Architecture and Construction, Penza, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: building complex, housing affordability factor, housing choice factors, strategy.
The paper presents the composition and structure of the construction complex of the Penza region. Various aspects of functioning of housing sphere are revealed, methods of an estimation of efficiency of functioning of housing sphere are studied. The real estate market of the Penza region is considered, the objects of investigation of this article are grounded. To confirm the significance level of development of the residential real estate market for the economy of the Penza region, a number of indicators characterizing its development were considered. The distribution of the volumes of individual housing entered into by developers in 2014-2017 was presented. Also, it was presented a graphical representation of the dynamics of the volume of housing commissioning for 2014-2017 and the distribution of the volumes of individual housing entered into by developers. The analysis of the dynamics of the average cost of 1 sq.m of housing from 2014 to 2017 is carried out. Particular attention is paid to studying the factors that influence the decision to buy a particular home. A seven-factor model for the choice of housing by the buyer was developed. Also, attention was paid to such an indicator as the affordability factor of housing. To calculate the housing affordability coefficient, a formula is presented and described in detail. This article clarifies the concept of the coefficient of housing affordability, which is formulated as a period of time during which the family could raise money for a new apartment within the limits of social norms stipulated by the law. The dynamics of housing affordability in the Penza region in 2014-2017 is graphically presented. A financial analysis of the main indicators of the financial condition and financial performance of the construction organization with a view to accepting management, investment and other decisions by stakeholders is carried out. The dynamics of net profit, revenues and profitability for 2014-2016 years of the enterprises under study allowed to formulate conclusions about their financial condition. To optimize financial indicators, enterprises of the construction complex of the Penza region are offered various activities. Their use will improve the financial condition of the objects under investigation.
1. Artamonova Yu.S., Khrustalev B.B., Konkin A.N. Models of the production and educational cluster in the construction complex of the Penza region//Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Tekhnologiya tekstil'noj promyshlennosti [Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Technology of the textile industry], 2017, no. 1 (367), pp. 273-277 (in Russ.).
2. Belokrylova O., Privalova E., Yakhimovich V.I. Institutional mechanisms of housing market modernization and its macroeconomic dynamics in the post-crisis economy: monogr. - Rostov n / D.: Publishing house of the Russian State University, 2003 (in Russ.).
3. Investment-building complexes: theory and practice of creation and development: collective monograph /Khrustalev BB, Shlapakova NA, Glazkova S.Yu., Dukhanina EV, Starostina K.I., Musatova TE, Mebaduri ZA, Gudkova V.S. - Penza: PGUAS., - 2016 (in Russ.).
4. Directions of strategic development of enterprises of investment-industry complexes: monograph / Artamonova Yu.S., Belyanskaya N.М. - Penza: PGUAS., 2015 (in Russ.).
5. Scientific aspects of the formation of innovative and investment attractiveness of enterprises of housing and communal services: monograph / Khrustalev B.B., Meshcheryakova O.K. - Penza: PGUAS, 2016 (in Russ.).
6. Khrustalev B.B. The main directions of management of enterprises of the investment and construction complex. - Penza: PGUAS, 2004. - 195 (in Russ.).
7. Usatenko A.N., Lebedeva D.A. Factors of consumer choice of housing in the primary and secondary real estate markets// Vestnik PGUAS: stroitel'stvo, nauka i obrazovanie [Bulletin of PGUAS: construction, science and education] 2017, no 2 (5), pp. 68-71(in Russ.)
8. Khrustalev B.B., Khrustalev Yu.B. Basic approaches of the concept of formation and development of the industrial complex of the Penza region// Obrazovanie i nauka v sovremennom mire. Innovacii [Education and Science in the Modern World. Innovation], 2017, no. 1, pp. 296-305 (in Russ.).
9. Khrustalev B.B. The development of enterprises of the construction complex of the Penza region under risk conditions //Drukerovskij vestnik [Drukerovsky Bulletin], 2016, no.2 (10), pp.173-185 (in Russ.).
10. Khrustalev B.B., Pakhalina Z.V., Spirin M.E. Basic approaches to the development of the building complex on the basis of the functioning of mobile construction enterprises// Konkurentosposobnost' v global'nom mire: ehkonomika, nauka, tekhnologii [Competitiveness in the global world: economics, science, technology], 2016, no. 8-3 (22), pp.195-198 (in Russ.).
Key areas of development strategic partnership of the state and business in subjects of the Russian Federation
Shakhov Oleg Fedorovich, Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Russian Academy of entrepreneurship; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: strategic partnership of the state and business, key areas of development.
The strategic partnership between the state and business is not only related to the development and implementation of PPP projects. Modern Russian practice shows the use of other forms, including the joint activities of these partners in the development of development strategies of the Russian Federation, clustering their socio-economic space. The article substantiates and exposes the key directions of development of strategic partnership between the state and business, taking into account the features of these forms. In the composition of the areas: strengthening of the social orientation and innovation, upgrading, and staffing of the strategic partnership between the state and business, encouraging the practice of integrated application forms.
- Shakhov O.F. Evaluation of the strategic partnership of Government and business in the spatial development of regions //Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Scientific journal Proceedings of Voronezh State University], 2018, no 1, pp. 106-113 (in Russ.).
- Shakhov O.F. Characteristics of the modern practice of public-private partnership: the spatial and sectoral aspects //Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Journal of Economy and entrepreneurship], 2018, no 4, pp. 788-791 (in Russ.).
- Shakhov O.F. On the participation of the State and business to develop strategies for socio-economic development of the Russian Federation // Mekhanizmy razvitiia sotsial'no-ekonomicheskikh sistem regiona. Sb. statei 11 mezhd. nauchno-prakt. konf., release 1, Voronezh, 2018, pp. 82-87 (in Russ.).
- Risin I.E., Shakhov O.F. Development of regional strategies for the second generation, M.: Rusains, 2018, 95 p. (in Russ.).
- Risin I.E. Strategic planning for regional development: modern practices, areas for improvement, M.: Rusains, 2016, p.62 (in Russ.).
- Strebkova E.A. Improving the competitiveness of the region on the basis of cluster policy: theory and methodology. Doctor Thesis, Belgorod, 2016 (in Russ.).
- Gassii V.V. Managing the evolution of public-private partnership in the socio-economic system of the regions of the Russian Federation. Doctor Thesis, M., 2016 (in Russ.).
- Prokof'ev D.A. The formation of scientific and industrial clusters in the midst of the reindustrialization of the economy. PhD Thesis M., 2017 (in Russ.).
- Maizel' A.I., Khutieva E.S. Prospects for the development of innovative clusters in St. Petersburg // Upravlencheskoe konsul'tirovanie [Administrative Consulting], 2017, no 10, p. 132 (in Russ.).
- Etzkovich Y, Leydesdorfrf L. The triple helix – university – industry – government relation: a laboratory for knowledge-based economic development // EASST Review, 1995, no 14 (10), pp. 14-19.
- Kudriashov V.S., Sokolov A.A. Public cluster policy as a tool to increase the competitiveness of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation // Upravlencheskoe konsul'tirovanie [Administrative Consulting], 2017, no 11, p. 59 (in Russ.).
- Tkachenko M.V. The main provisions of the concept (strategy) for the development of public-private partnership in the Russian Federstion up to the year 2020. URL: http://pppcenter.ru (accessed: 15.06.2018) (in Russ.).