HOUSING CONSTRUCTION AND
HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Chernyshov L.N.,Nefedov V.A.,Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A.
Legal framework for the development of the social partnership system
in the field of housing and utilities … 3
Pankratov O.E.,Pankratov E.P.
About the technology of blockchain in real estate operations
in Russia and the prospects of its development … 19
PRICING AND ESTIMATE BUSINESS IN CONSTRUCTION
On the level of regulatory profitability of construction products … 32
Bioplato in Crimea-the solution to an old problem … 46
Kalacheva E.A., Razdorskaia V.E.
Housing project finance facility with escrow accounts … 53
EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY
Lyandau U.V., Gubaidullina A.D.
Formation of the company's sustainable development strategy … 63
Asasira Naome, Kunda Kunda, Ngango Justin,
Zefack Mac Rollin
Flexural behaviour of fiber reinforced concrete beams
specimens strengthened by hybrid fibers … 70
Legal framework for the development of the social partnership system in the field of housing and utilities
Chernyshov L.N., Council on professional qualifications in housing and communal services, Moscow, Russia;e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Nefedov V.A., All-Russian industry association of life support employers; Moscow, Russia;e-mail: email@example.com
Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A., National Research University «Higher school of Economics», Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: collective bargaining, collective bargaining, regulations, regulations, organizations, responsibilities, representatives, trade unions, employees, employers, working groups, regulation, agreements, social partnership, social and labor relations, tripartite commissions.
The article examines the legal and organizational foundations for the formation of the institution of social partnership in the housing and communal sphere of the Russian Federation. The authors, based on the norms of the current legislation, represent an effective mechanism for regulating social labor relations in the production and provision of housing and utilities services to consumers, contributing to the reproduction and rational use of labor in this area of the municipal economy.
1. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A. Conceptual framework for the development of the National Qualifications Framework for the period until 2030 // sector //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2020, no 3, pp.3-12 (in Russ.).
2. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A. Organizational and legal mechanisms to reduce the risks of applying professional standards in the example of the utility sector //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2019, no 5, pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
3. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Schreiber A.K., Ivchik T.A. Modern tools for regulating labor relations in housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 6, pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
4. Blinov A. A., Ugryumova N. V. Managerial Aspects of Socio-Economic systems of Housing and communal services // Journal of AGUAS. Science, education, Economics. Series: Economics, 2015, no 1 (11) (in Russ.).
5. Tsaplin E.V., Volkova V.S. Evolution of housing and communal services reformation in 1991-2017 years //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 1, pp. 34-44 (in Russ.).
6. Razueva O. V. Improvement of enterprise management in the housing and communal services // Problems of modern economy, 2015, no 24 (in Russ.).
7. Poklonova E.V., Uskova. P.A. Housing Market: the state and problems // Modern trends in Economics and management: a new look, 2015, no 37-2 (in Russ.).
8. Agapitov S.N. Development of professional standards in housing and communal services is a task of employer associations //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2013, no 6, pp. 28-32 (in Russ.).
9. Chernyshov L.N. Methodology of professional standards at enterprises of housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 5, pp. 22-31 (in Russ.).
About the technology of blockchain in real estate operations in Russia and the prospects of its development
Pankratov O.E., Bank of Russia, Moscow, Russia;е-mail: email@example.com
Pankratov E.P., Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: real estate, blockchain in real estate operations, craftsman, domestic experience in using these technologies, distributed registry, transaction registry, development prospects in Russia.
The article provides an analysis, shows the role and stages of development and use of the new blockchain technology in Russia. At the same time, special attention is paid to the consideration of specific practical examples of introducing this technology and its individual platforms in real estate operations, as the most valuable resource of the country, and above all in the field of registration of transactions with her. The advantages and disadvantages associated with its use, as well as the state of its development, are analyzed. The possibilities of the first certified domestic blockchain-platform "Mastersman" and the sphere of its use, especially the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and Sberbank of Russia are also considered. Based on the study of existing foreign and domestic practice using and generalizing the existing actual and literary materials, as well as specific examples and concepts of using innovative technology, the blockchain is given and the vision of authors for its further development and improvement in the field of Real estate operations in Russia, as a very effective and promising economic mechanism among participants in transactions in this area.
References 1. Pankratov E. P., Grigoryev V.V., Pankratov О. E., On the innovative technology of the blockchain in operations by real estate and foreign experiences of its use //Construction economics- 2021. - No. 3. - p.3-12 (in Russ.). 2. Gref G. O. Russia needs a new management system. BBC [Electronic resource] URL: http: // www.bbc.com\russtan/bysiness/2016/05/160522_gref_skolkovo_lecture (date of issue 18.03.2017) (in Russ.).
3. M.A.Izhuninov. Blockchain in 2019: the main trends // Young scientist. -2019. -№49 (287). - p.22-23. - URL: https://moluch.ru/Archive/287/64850/ (date of issue: 26.02.2021) (in Russ.).
4. Tapscott D., Tapscott A. Blockchain technology: what drives the financial revolution today. М., Eksmo. 2019, 448 р. (in Russ.).
5. Parkin V. Тo Be or not to be: blockchain in the Russian real estate market [Elecktronik resource] URL: https://www.urbanus.ru/ng-aktualno/2017-12-28/byt-ili-ne-byt-blokchejjn-na-rossijjskom-rynke-nedvizhimosti (data of issue 28.12.2017) (in Russ.).
6. Zagodev D. A., Yamshchikov R. V., Yamshchikova N. V. Technology Blockchain in Russia: achievements and problems. Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University, № 2, 2018, p.93-107 (in Russ.).
7. Aref'evа A. С., Gogokhia G. G. The prospects for implementation of blockchain technology. Moscow, Young scientist, 2017, № 5.- p. 326 – 330. 8. Zimin D. Blockchain in real estate: What will change the emergence of new technologies. [EL. Resourse] URL: https: //www.cian.ru.stati-blokchejn-v-nedvizhimosti-chto-izmenit-pojavlenie-novyh-tehnologij-281721 (date of issue 08.06.2021) (in Russ).
On the level of regulatory profitability of construction products
Serov V.M., State University of Management, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: standard profit, planned accumulations, value added tax, profitability of production activities, production capital, profitability of production capital, estimated value, estimated cost.
The article examines the current procedure for rationing profits in estimated prices for construction products and construction and installation work. It is noted that, according to it, the estimated level of profitability of construction products is higher in relation to the level corresponding to the established estimated rate of planned accumulations due to the adopted procedure for accounting for value added tax in estimated prices and the current procedure for returning to construction organizations a part of the amount of this tax contained in consumed building structures. services of third parties, etc., after payment. The main reasons for the discrepancy between the actual level of profitability of production in construction organizations in relation to the estimated normative level are pointed out. The necessity of rationing the estimated profit in prices for construction products and construction and installation work is substantiated, based on the principle of rationing the profitability of fixed assets and circulating assets (production capital) required for their production. The main reason for the unprofitableness and low profitability of the production and economic activities of contracting construction organizations is revealed, which consists in the absence in the system and methods of the current estimated rationing of accounting for the settlement conditions for construction products that determine the need for working capital.
1. Matveev M.Iu. (ed.) Production rationing in construction: a tutorial. Moscow, 2013, 298 p. (in Russ.)
2. Didkovskaia O.V., Il'ina M.V., Mamaeva O.A. Building pricing system improvement: “reform” or “development”? // Smetno-dogovornaia rabota v stroitel’stve [Estimated contractual work in construction], 2016, no. 3, pp. 26-38 (in Russ.).
3. Serov V.M. On the determination of the contractual price for a building contract and the management of costs of building production // Stroitel’stvo. Ekonomika i upravleniye [Construction. Economics and Management], 2017, no. 2 (26), pp. 2-11 (in Russ.).
4. Serov V.M. On pricing methodology and methods for construction products (part 1) // Stroitel’stvo. Ekonomika i upravleniye [Construction. Economics and Management], 2019, no. 4 (36), pp. 39-50 (in Russ.).
5. Serov V.M. On pricing methodology and methods for construction products (part 2) // Stroitel’stvo. Ekonomika i upravleniye [Construction. Economics and Management], 2020, no. 1 (37), pp. 13-21 (in Russ.).
6. Serov V.M., Moiseenko N.A., Bogomolova E.A. On methodologies and methods of intracompany planning in construction organizations // Ekonomika stroitel’stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no. 3 (51), pp. 12-22 (in Russ.).
7. Antonyan O.N., Karpushko E.N., Solov'eva A.S. Reform of pricing and estimated rationing in construction: conceptual transition to a new pricing system // Ekonomika stroitel’stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no. 4 (46), pp. 3-14 (in Russ.).
8. Totskii A.S. Change the methodology of profit rationing in the price of construction products // Ekonomika stroitel’stva [Economics of Construction], 2001, no. 10, pp. 49-58 (in Russ.).
Bioplato in Crimea-the solution to an old problem
Lisichkin V.A., Institute of Socio-Political Research – Branch of the Federal Center of Theoretical and Applied Sociology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: biotechnology, bio-treatment, Bioplato, water disposal, wastewater treatment, tourism development, use of fertilizers, rural infrastructure.
In a Message to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, Russian President Vladimir Putin set the task of bringing the domestic tourist flow to Crimea to 20 million tourists a year. The main obstacle in solving this problem is the problem of water supply and wastewater treatment (wastewater disposal). The article proposes and describes the cost-effective and environmentally friendly technology of bio-cleaning - "Bioplato", successfully used in many countries of the world, the introduction of which in the Crimea will help to solve the main problem of tourism development on the peninsula.
1. Sergeev I. «Krymskaya Yalta zadyhaetsya ot zapaha fekalij, vlasti razvodyat rukami», Internet-portal «Antifashist», 21.09.2018 [Sergeev I. "Crimean Yalta suffocates from the smell of feces, the authorities throw up their hands", The Internet portal "Anti-Fascist", 21.09.2018], URL: http://antifashist.com/item/krymskaya-yalta-zadyhaetsya-ot-zapaha-fekalij-vlasti-razvodyat-rukami.html (date of issue 30.06.2021) (in Russ.).
2. Dorogan' A., Evchin D. «Mozhno proizvodit' vdvoe bol'she». Krym opresnit morskuyu vodu deshevle Izrailya?, Internet-portal «Obshchestvo», 23.11.2020 g. [Dorogan A., Evchin D. "You can produce twice as much". Crimea will desalinate sea water cheaper than Israel?, Internet portal "Society", 23.11.2020], URL: https://ru.krymr.com/a/krym-opresnit-morskuyu-vodu-deshevle-izrailya/30959174.html (date of issuse 30.06.2021 ) (in Russ.).
Housing project finance facility with escrow accounts
Kalacheva E.A., Razdorskaia V.E., Institute of Economics and Management, Kemerovo State University, Kemerovo, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: housing construction, project finance, escrow accounts, housing loans.
The article discusses the forms of financing housing construction, implemented in Russia, and the need for a transition to a new model of project financing is based. Further, the definition of an escrow account is given, the mechanism for protecting citizens' funds through the use of escrow accounts and the mechanism of project financing using escrow accounts are considered, the features of project financing are disclosed in terms of the formation of the interest rate on a loan, depending on the content of escrow accounts, and an analysis is made. mechanism of interaction of economic entities in project financing of housing construction.
1. Litvin, E. A. Transition from shared construction of housing construc-tion financing to design financing [Electronic resource] / E. A. Litvin // Prob-lems of economics at the construction board in conditions of environmentally oriented development: materials of the XVII International scientific- practical conf. - 2021 .-- S. 268-274. - Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44772238 (date of access: 05/31/2021).
2. Sityanov, SA The essence and principles of project financing of bor-rowers-developers using escrow accounts [Electronic resource] / SA Sityanov // Issues of sustainable development of society. - 2021. - No. 3. - S. 10-15. - Ac-cess mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45333232 (date of access: 05/31/2021).
3. Sysueva, DI Mechanisms for protecting the rights of citizens partici-pating in shared construction [Electronic resource] / DI Sysueva // Actual ques-tions of law, economics and management: materials of XXVIII International scientific-practical. conf. - 2021 .-- S. 94-97. - Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45679072 (date of access: 05/31/2021).
4. Vorobiev, IP Features of financial regulation of bank lending in the field of housing construction [Electronic resource] / IP Vorobiev // StudNet. - 2021. - No. 4. - P. 23-35. - Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/osobennosti-finansovogo-regulirovaniya-bankovskogo-kreditovaniya-v-sfere-zhilischnogo-stroitelstva (date of access: 05/31/2021).
5. Razdorskaia, V. E. Implementation of project financing of housing construction in the Russian Federation [Electronic resource] / V. E. Razdorskaia, E. A. Kalacheva // Materials of the symposium within the framework of the XVI (XLVIII) International scientific-practical conf. students and young scientists, timed to coincide with the 300th anniversary of Kuzbass - 2021. - No. 22 - P.78-80 - Access mode: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45790857 (date of access: 05/31/2021).
6. Pukhova, V. V. Features of financial regulation of bank lending in the field of housing construction [Electronic resource] / V. V. Pukhova // Izvestiya BSU. - 2021. - No. 1. - P. 90-97. - Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sistema-razvitiya-pervichnogo-rynka-zhiloy-nedvizhimosti-v-usloviyah-proektnogo-finansirovaniya (date of access: 05/31/2021).
7. Zubov, S. A. Mortgage lending in 2020 [Electronic resource] / S. A. Zubov // Economic development of Russia. - 2021. - No. 2. - S. 51-54. - Access mode: https://e.lanbook.com/reader/journalArticle/590299 (date of access: 05/31/2021).
8. Falkova, A. V. On the influence of using escrow accounts on the bank's activities [Electronic resource] / A. V. Falkova // Financial Bulletin. - 2020. - No. 4. - P. 69-74. - Access mode: https://e.lanbook.com/reader/journalArticle/597030 (date of access: 05/31/2021).
9. Magilnov, G. N. Housing Construction-2020: State Sectorization or Turning the Wheel of the Market Cycle? [Electronic resource] / GN Magilnov, SG Sternik // Economic development of Russia. - 2021. - No. 4. - P. 46-59. - Access mode: https://e.lanbook.com/reader/journalArticle/597605 (date of ac-cess: 05/31/2021).
10. Glotova, NI Project financing of housing construction in Russia: re-sults and prospects [Electronic resource] / NI Glotova // Economy Profession Business. - 2021. - No. 1. - S. 30-38. - Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sistema-razvitiya-pervichnogo-rynka-zhiloy-nedvizhimosti-v-usloviyah-proektnogo-finansirovaniya (date of access: 05/31/2021).
Formation of the company's sustainable development strategy
Lyandau U.V., Gubaidullina A.D., Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: Lyandau.YUV@rea.ru
Keywords: strategy, sustainable development, developing a strategy, ecological effect, social impact, economic impact.
In this article, the author considers the company's sustainable development strategy as part of the company's business strategy. Today, companies face increasing pressure from consumers and governments to play a positive and active role in protecting people and the planet. Sustainability is becoming a key part of the overall business strategy, and some players are now publishing integrated annual reports that combine environmental, social, and financial data. This article is devoted to the formation of the organization's strategy. The article describes the key factors that influence the strategy development, as well as the main mistakes that a company can make when developing a strategy.
1. Baumgartner, Rupert J., and Daniela Ebner. 2010. “Corporate Sustainability Strategies: Sustainability Profiles and Maturity Levels.” Sustainable Development 18 (2): 76–89.
2. Sustainability Strategy: Simplified – Corporate Citizenship, London, 2020.
3. Porter Michael, «What Is Strategy?», Harvard Business Review, 74/6 (1996): 61–79.
4. Long, Thomas. (2020). Sustainable Business Strategy
5. Schaltegger, Stefan & Lüdeke-Freund, Florian. (2012). The 'Business Case for Sustainability' Concept: A Short Introduction. Electronic Journal.
6. Sandra A. Waddock, Charles Bodwell, and Samuel B. Graves, «Responsibility: The New business Imperative», Academy of Management Executive, 16/2 (2002): 132–148.
7. Forest L. Reinhardt, Down To Earth: Applying Business Principles to Environmental Management (Boston, USA: Harvard Business School Press, 2000).
Flexural behaviour of fiber reinforced concrete beams specimens strengthened by hybrid fibers
Asasira Naome, Kunda Kunda, Ngango Justin, Zefack Mac Rollin, Department of Civil Engineering, Peoples Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: basalt fiber, steel fiber, polypropylene fiber, Flexural strength of FRC.
Concrete structural beams are brittle in nature. The brittleness causes weakness and failure of the beams. These are big challenges in concrete structural construction. To find solution to these issues, the objective of this paper which is an experimental analysis is done to study the effect of different hybrid basalt, steel, glass, and polypropylene fibers when added in concrete beam specimens (rectangular prisms) separately as dispersed fiber for concrete strength. These types of concrete beams can be used in construction engineering for effective, durable, and reliable structures. Using fibers for concrete beam reinforcement has a positive economic effect as regular maintenance is not needed because of the properties when compared to concrete beam not reinforced with dispersed hybrid fibers to protect the steel rod reinforcement. Different percentages of these hybrid fibers (0,3%, 0,6%, and 0,9% and control mixture without fiber 0%) are incorporated in the concrete mixes separately to check and investigate their effect on the flexural strength of concrete beams specimens of size 100 x 100x 300 mm. Thirteen sets of concrete mixtures were used of which each set produced 9 rectangular prisms which were tested for flexure on the day 7, day 14 and day 28 per 3 rectangular prisms. The experimental results showed that addition of fiber increased the flexural strength of the concrete prism. 0.9% fiber gave the best flexural strength in all the four hybrid fibers with basalt fiber given the highest flexural strength on the day 28. During and after the testing, basalt fiber reinforced concrete showed more plasticity with lower cracks than the hybrid fiber reinforced concrete.
1. Rashiddadash, P., Ramezanianpour, A. and Mahdikhani, M. Experimental investigation on flexural toughness of hybrid fiber reinforced concrete (HFRC) containing metakaolin and pumice. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, 51(1), 2014, pp. 313-320.
2. Johnston, C. Steel fiber reinforced mortar and concrete: a review of mechanical properties. ACI Special Publication, SP-44, 1974, pp. 127-142.
3. Khaloo, A. and Kim, N. Mechanical properties of normal to high-strength steel fiber-reinforced concrete. Journal of Cement, Concrete and Aggregates, 18(2), 1996, pp. 92-97.
4. Thomas, J. and Ramaswamy, A. Mechanical properties of steel fiber-reinforced concrete. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 19(5), 2007, pp. 385-392.
5. Kizilkanat, A., Kabay, N., Akyüncü, V., Chowdhury, S. and Akça, A. Mechanical properties and fracture behavior of basalt and glass fiber reinforced concrete: An experimental study. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, 100(C), 2015, pp. 218-224.
6. Ahmed, S. and Maalej, M. Tensile strain hardening behaviour of hybrid steel-polyethylene fiber reinforced cementitious composites. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, 23(1), 2009, pp. 96-106.
7. Ahmed, S. and Mihashi, H. Strain hardening behavior of lightweight hybrid polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) fiber reinforced cement composites. Journal of Materials and Structures, 44(6), 2011, pp. 1179-1191.
8. Galishnikova, V.V., Kharun, M., Koroteev, D.D, Chiadighikaobi, P.C. Basalt fiber reinforced expanded clay concrete for building structures. Magazine of Civil Engineering. 2021. 101(1). Article No. 10107. DOI: 10.34910/MCE.101.7
9. Krassowska, J. and Lapko, A. The Influence of steel and basalt fibers on the shear and flexural capacity of reinforced concrete beams. Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, 7(7), 2013, pp. 789-795.
10. Patil, R. and Kulkarni, D. Comparative study of effect of basalt, glass, and Steel fiber on compressive and flexural strength of concrete. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 3(1), 2014, pp. 436-438.
11. P C Chiadighikaobi. Effects of basalt fiber in lightweight expanded clay concrete on compressive strength and flexural strength of lightweight basalt fiber reinforced concrete. 1st International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructural Development. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 640 (2019) 012055. doi:10.1088/1757-899X/640/1/012055.
12. Lee, J., Cho, B. and Choi, E. Flexural capacity of fiber reinforced concrete with a consideration of concrete strength and fiber content. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, 138, 2017, pp. 222-231.
13. Chiadighikaobi P. C., Jean Paul V., Sserunjoji N. Performance evaluation of basalt fiber on the deflection strength of expanded clay concrete beam. «Экономика строительства» № 6 (66) /2020. Pp. 66-79.
14. P C Chidighikaobi. Thermal effect on the flexural strength of expanded clay lightweight basalt fiber reinforced concrete. Materials Today: Proceedings. Volume 19, Part 5, 2019, Pages 2467-2470.
15. Banthia, N. and Gupta, R. Hybrid fiber reinforced concrete (HYFRC): fibers energy in high strength matrices. Journal of Materials and Structures, 37, 2004, pp. 707-716.