Yakubovskiy A.V., Shirinkina A.Yu.
Formation of a mechanism for the renovation of built-up areas
with houses of mass residential development in the 60-70s
XX century in the Irkutsk region ….. 3
Lukmanova I.G., Nguyen Van Hiep
Analysis of the state and main directions of development
of the construction industry in Vietnam ….. 12
FINANCE AND CREDIT
Unreasonable assessment by the Central Bank of the value
of the currency as a factor of the economic crisis …. 21
ECONOMIC SCIENCE AND ECONOMIC PRACTICE
Antonyuk I.A., Pakhomova E.A.
Features of the calculation of the guaranteed maximal price
of research and development works at the enterprises …. 35
MIS method as the main management tool in the digital
environment of the organization ….. 47
Popova E.V., Nikiforova D.I.
Manufacturing digitalization process.
Use of digital twin technology in industry ….. 52
Formation of a mechanism for the renovation of built-up areas with houses of mass residential development in the 60-70s XX century in the Irkutsk region
Yakubovskiy Aleksander V., The State Duma, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com.
Shirinkina Anastasiya Yu., Baikal State University, Irkutsk, Russia; e-mail: Shirinkinanastya@mail.ru.
Keywords: сonstruction, renovation, development of built-up areas, budget efficiency, social efficiency, urban planning, mechanism for integrated development of built-up areas.
In the Irkutsk region, work has intensified to solve the problem of 335 series houses. Commissions have been established at the regional level and at the level of individual large municipalities. The capital repair Fund of the Irkutsk region was instructed to diagnose the condition of Khrushchev's building included in the capital repair program in the three-year capital repair program, in the first year of the three-year plan to know their real technical condition. Thus, the region is preparing for the formation of a regional restoration programme but not in the logic of Moscow, where for the renovation stand out billions from the budget, but on the basis of scientifically justified methods of analysis of objects of nedvijimosti and the inclusion (or exclusion) in the renovation.
1. Astafiev S.A., Yakubovskiy A.V., Makarova G.N., Shirinkina A. Yu., Astafyev A.S. Problems of renovation of urban areas under houses of large-panel serial development 1960-1970 in terms of project financing // Baikal Research Journal. - 2019. - T. 10. - No. 3. - P. 1. DOI: 10.17150 / 2411-6262.2019.10 (3). 12 (in Russ.).
2. Astafiev S.A., Khomkalov G.V., Yakubovskiy A.V. Ways of solving the problem of renovation of the earthquake-prone housing stock of the Irkutsk region // Problems of economics and construction management in conditions of environmentally oriented development. Materials of the Sixth International. scientific-practical online conference, 11-12 Apr 2019 / under scientific. ed. I.P. Nuzhina, S.A. Astafiev, L.A. Kaverzina. - Bratsk: Bratsk State University. - 2019. - S. 42-47 (in Russ.).
3. Antsiferov V. V., Valiullina A. N., Kikava N. P., Lazarev A. S., Mendelenko O. A. Methodological recommendations for assessing the economic efficiency of measures for the integrated development of territories. State Autonomous Institution of the City of Moscow «Research and Design Institute of Urban Planning of the City of Moscow». – Moscow, 2017 .– 92 p. (in Russ.).
4. Alekseev Yu. V., Somov G. Yu. Pre-design assessment of the town-planning and investment potential of the existing residential development: monograph; 2nd ed., Moscow: Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 2016. – 152 p. (in Russ.).
5. Zbritsky A. A., Krotov A. V., Gorban K. D., Pakhomova E. A., Pushkareva P. P. Justification of the feasibility of reconstruction of old residential buildings // Economy of construction. - 2019. - No. 6 (60). - pp. 5-12 (in Russ.).
6. Kiryushechkina L.I., Solodilova L.A. Economics of architectural solutions. Economic foundations for an architect: textbook - Moscow: RG-Press, 2018. – 304 p. (in Russ.).
7. Sarchenko V.I. Methodology and methodology for the formation of effective investment programs for the development of urban areas taking into account the hidden potential: monograph - Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University, 2017. – 384 p. (in Russ.).
8. Sarchenko V. I. Organizational and economic model of development of urban areas with hidden potential // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015. – No. 2 (32). – pp. 36-41 (in Russ.).
9. Project management for the integrated development of settlement territories. Study guide (workshop) / comp. A. V. Sevost'yanov, O. O. Popova, S. V. Marchenkova, V. A. Sevostyanov, I. A. Khabarova, E. A. Baskakova - Moscow: GUZ, 2019. – 48 p. (in Russ.).
10. Krasheninnikov A. V. Urban development of residential development study of the experience of Western countries: textbook allowance. – Moscow:Architecture-S, 2005. – 112 p. (in Russ.).
Analysis of the state and main directions of development of the construction industry in Vietnam
Lukmanova Inessa G., Doctor of Science, professor, National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (NRU MGSU); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nguyen Van Hiep, Ph.D., National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (NRU MGSU); email@example.com
Keywords: foreign direct investment, pace of development, transport infrastructure, investment climate, development target function, production potential, balanced development, target function.
The article presents the results of an analysis of the development of the construction industry in Vietnam for 2015-2019, identifies the possibilities of implementing the targeted comprehensive program of national investment and construction projects. The factors of attracting additional foreign investment in the face of a deficit of own funds are revealed. An algorithm is proposed for the corresponding development of the production potential of the construction industry in compliance with the conditions for a balanced growth of investment and production indicators.
1. Lukmanova I.G., Yaskova N.Yu. Development of scientific foundations of the evolution of the economy in modern conditions of investment and construction activities // Economy of construction. - 2014. - No. 5. - P. 13–19.
2. Lukmanova I.G., Yaskova N.Yu. About words and deeds in solving problems of construction development // Economy of construction. - 2016. - No. 5. - P. 3–10.
3. Nguyen Van Hiep, Vasilyeva O.V. Promising directions of innovative renovation of the construction complex and economy of Vietnam // Bulletin of BSTU im. V.G. Shukhov. - 2016. - No. 10. - S. 226-229.
4. Nguyen Van Hiep, O.V. Vasilieva. Identification and systematization of ways of the influence of attracting foreign investments on the innovative development of the construction complex and the economy of Vietnam as a whole // Economy and Entrepreneurship. - 2016 - No. 4 (part 2). - S. 427-430.
5. Nguyen Van Hiep, Vasilyeva OV, Foreign investment as the most important factor in the formation of an innovative economy and economic growth in Vietnam // Economy and Entrepreneurship. - 2016 - No. 11 (part 2). - S. 579-583
6. Pitanov V.A., Tolstov A.G. Management of the production and economic potential of construction companies // Vestnik OSU. - 2012. - No. 13 (149) - P. 278 - 280.
7. Dyrdonova A.N., Konstantinov D.V., Dyrdonova O.V. Development of the production potential of an industrial enterprise and its components // Economy and business. - 2018. - No. 8. - S. 47 - 49.
Unreasonable assessment by the Central Bank of the value of the currency as a factor of the economic crisis
Zaorskiy GrigoriyV., Doctor of Science, professor, Irkutsk State Transport University, Irkutsk, Russia; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: currency, exchange rate of the ruble, ruble corrections, economic crises, inflation, import cost, advantages of the importer, domestic producer, dependence of inflation and the ruble exchange rate, liquidation of enterprises, customs duties.
Adjustments in the exchange rate value of the ruble against leading currencies, in particular the dollar, are made arbitrarily by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation without reference to inflation rates in Russia and abroad. At the same time, the bank makes significant adjustments towards an increase in the value of currencies every 10-15 years. This situation significantly affects the economic and financial situation of domestic producers, forced for long periods to work under Russian inflation, that is, to increase product prices, while the value of the dollar is practically unchanged, as are the basic prices of imported goods. This situation creates advantages for importers importing similar goods into the country, which profit not only due to the objectively lower cost of costs, but also due to exchange rate differences, which allows them to lower prices against market in Russia and guarantee the sale of goods. Under such conditions, the domestic producer is not able to resist importers, which leads to the liquidation of domestic enterprises without the prospect of recovery. In the article, the factor of the importer's advantage over the Russian manufacturer is called the factor of the importer's additional advantage and quantified. The need to take it into account when establishing import duties on imported goods has been proved. The need to correct the value of the ruble against leading currencies is proved only depending on inflation, while not with a frequency of 10-15 years, but monthly.
1. Zaorsky G.V. About the causes and consequences of the crisis in the Russian economy in 1998 and 2014 (part 1) // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, No 2 (32) pp. 3-18 (in Russ.).
2. Zaorsky G.V. About the causes and consequences of the crisis in the Russian economy in 1998 and 2014 (part 2) // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, No 3 (33), pp. 3-19 (in Russ.).
Features of the calculation of the guaranteed maximal price of research and development works at the enterprises
Antonyuk Ivan A., Master student, Bauman Moscow State Technical University (National Research University), Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com;
Pakhomova Elina A., Master student, Bauman Moscow State Technical University (National Research University), Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Uniform Procurement Regulations, research and development works, guaranteed maximal price.
This article analyzes the specifics of calculating the guaranteed maximal price of research and development works in the framework of consideration of factors affecting the implementation and development of research and development works, in particular, the peculiarities of document processing from the point of view of the process. Actions and activities that delay or may contribute to the implementation of scientific research activities were investigated. An overview of competitive methods of purchasing innovative products, an assessment of various methods of forming the guaranteed maximal contract price were carried out. The considered methods of reducing the time required for preparing a set of procurement documents allow simplifying a number of procedures or increasing involvement, thereby contributing to the development of the implementation of research and development works. As a result, the need for legislative study of issues in this area for the transition from justifying the actions of enterprises in the high-tech industry to the implementation by the relevant bodies of stricter control of the results of activities was revealed. At the same time, in a number of cases, the involvement of the masses in exercising control and an increase in their involvement are considered relevant.
1. Durnev Roman Alexandrovich, Zhdanenko Irina Vasilievna On the assessment of the labor intensity of research and development work: examples of the application of the method // Technologies of civil security. 2014. No. 3 (41). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ob-otsenke-trudoemkosti-nauchno-issledovatelskih-i-opytno-konstruk... (data accessed: 11/26/2019) (in Russ.).
2. Kaloshina M.N., Ermakova O.V. The main approaches to determining the cost of research and development work in the aerospace industry // Electronic journal "Trudy MAI", issue №76. URL: http://trudymai.ru/published.php?ID=50131 (data accessed: 26.11.2019) (in Russ.).
3. Melnichuk Viktor Aleksandrovich, Samarin Aleksey Mikhailovich Alternative examples of organizing public procurement systems // Vestnik SIBITa. 2017. No. 4 (24). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/alternativnye-primery-organizatsii-sistem-gosudarstvennyh-zakupok (data accessed: 23.12.2019) (in Russ.).
4. Guz Natalya Alekseevna Formation of open and transparent information about public finance management: the US experience // Economics. Taxes. Right. 2016. No. 6. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formirovanie-otkrytoy-i-prozrachnoy-informatsii-ob-upravlenii-obsc... (data accessed: 23.12.2019) (in Russ.).
5. DO Zykin Chinese legislation regulating the system of public procurement // International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences. 2019. No. 3-2. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/zakonodatelstvo-kitaya-reguliruyuschee-sistemu-gosudarstvennyh-zak... (data accessed: 23.12.2019) (in Russ.).
6. Prodanova Natalia Alekseevna, Zatsarinnaya Elena Ivanovna Features of the public procurement system in China // EPP. 2015. No. 3. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/osobennosti-sistemy-gosudarstvennyh-zakupok-v-kitae (data accessed: 23.12.2019) (in Russ.).
7. Kapoguzov Evgeny Alekseevich, Bogdanova Anastasia Sergeevna The role of the state in the economy: from traditional to new paradigm? // Bulletin of OmSU. Series: Economics. 2016. No. 3. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/rol-gosudarstva-v-ekonomike-ot-traditsionnoy-k-novoy-paradigme (data accessed: 23.12.2019) (in Russ.).
8. Latov Yu.V. The economy is illegal. (Essays on the theory and history of the shadow economy) // Moscow Public Science Foundation. 2001. URL: https://web.archive.org/web/20011224120527/http://ie.boom.ru/Latov/Monograph/Chapter1.htm (data accessed: 23.12.2019) (in Russ.).
MIS method as the main management tool in the digital environment of the organization
Popova Elena V., Doctor of Science, professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: project management, integration business processes, automated enterprise management, MIS, IT-Infrastructure.
The presented article is devoted to the description of the method of managing corporate automated systems in one digital environment such as ERP. This article discusses the principle of using the method at various levels of management (strategic, tactical, operational), carries out its personalization, and also presents the main functions. The advantages and disadvantages of the method, the principles of integration with other management methods necessary for conducting effective business in digital transformation are described.
1. Popova E.V., Stepin D.G. Development of an accounting and analytical system as a tool for corporate management of an organization // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 6 (54), p. 45-51 (in Russ.)
2. Abdukarimov T. Financial and economic analysis of economic activities of commercial organizations // NITs INFRA-M. 2013. - C. 320. (in Russ.)
3. Denisov I. V., Kostin A. V., Varlamov A. V. Principles for developing an effective strategy for the development of industrial corporations // Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economy and entrepreneurship]. – 2016. (in Russ.)
4. Pankratov O.E. The problems of increase of efficiency of use of fixed assets of construction // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 4 (40), pp. 3-13 (in Russ.)
5. Kolesnikov S. On the evaluation of the effectiveness of the implementation and application of ERP systems // Alpina Biznes-Buks [Alpina Business Books]. 2009 (in Russ.)
6. Kalinina I. A., Maslennikov V. V., Popova Е. V. Application of organizational and managerial innovations in activities of Russian companies // Contributions to Economics. - 2017.
7. Kolesnikov S. Building an effective management system // Alpina Biznes-Buks [Alpina Business Books]. 2008 (in Russ.)
8. Stepin D.G. Theoretical aspects of using the IBM Maximo Asset Management information system as a tool for improving corporate management efficiency in construction // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], - 2019. - No 2 (56). - p. 76-79. (in Russ.)
9. Stepin D.G. Methods for assessing the effectiveness of introducing an automated enterprise management system // Vestnik REU. Vstuplenie. Put' v nauku. [Herald RGU. Introduction. The path to science.]. -2018. -№2. -p.112-121. (in Russ.)
10. Saaty T. The analytic hierarchy process: planning, priority setting, resource allocation // McGraw-Hill. 2010.
Manufacturing digitalization process. Use of digital twin technology in industry
Popova Elena V., Doctor of Science, professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikiforova Dariya I., Master student, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia
Keywords: digitalization, digital twin, industry, innovative technologies, technological processes, robotization, IoT (Internet of things).
The article discusses the concept of digitalization of production, one of its most basic areas is the introduction and use of the concept of a digital double. Digital twins are a technology that improves autonomy, stability and reliability of technological systems. It tells about the use of digital twinning technology based on various companies, about the history of this technology. A brief description of the software solutions used in this concept is presented. Using specific examples, the conditions and problems of introducing Digital twins in the world are considered.
1. Piter While, Stefany Worner. Digital business transformation, Alpina Publisher, 2018.
2. Kurganov N.V., Filin M.A., Cheryaev D.S., Shaklein A.G., Namiot D.E. The introduction of digital twins as one of the key areas of digitization of production. International Journal of Open Information Technologies ISSN: 2307-8162 vol. 7, no.5, 2019.
3. Borovkov A.I., Ryabov U.A., Maruseva V.M. Smart digital twins are at the heart of a new paradigm of digital design and modeling for the next generation of globally competitive products [Tramplin k uspekhu. Cifrovaya ekonomika znanij] // Trumplin to success. Digital Knowledge Economy, 2018 (in Russ.).
4. Komrakov A.V., Sykhorukov A.I. The concept of a digital doppelganger in the management of the life cycle of industrial facilities [Setevoj nauchnyj zhurnal «Nauchnaya ideya»] // Network scientific journal "Scientific Idea, 2017(date of the application 05.06.2020) (in Russ.).