Pankratov E. P.,Pankratov O. E.
About managing and increasing investment opportunities
construction enterprises in the field of reproduction
and renewal of fixed assets ………. 3
ECONOMY AND ECOLOGY
Pupentsova S.V., Alekseeva N.S.
Experience in environmental planning and management
of urban areas ………. 18
ENERGY AND RESOURCE SAVING
Filiushina K.E., Gusakova N.V., Yarlakabov A.A.,
Dobrynina O.I.,Astafyev S.A.
Development of energy efficiency low-rise projects
of housing construction ……… 28
ECONOMIC AND TECHNICAL SECURITY
Lobanov S. Yu.
Questions of ensuring financial safety of the market
of insurance services …….. 38
Nagrusova L. P., Nagrusova L. P.
Economic efficiency of polystyrene concrete blocks
with decorative facade finish …….. 48
Votyakova I.V., Vorobyeva E.S., Filippova N.A.,
Trends in the socio-economic development
of municipalities in the conditions of the formation
of TASED Tomsk region …….. 56
EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY
Pre-project diagnostics of strategic development
in the construction business (part 2) …….. 68
About managing and increasing investment opportunities construction enterprises in the field of reproduction and renewal of fixed assets
Pankratov Oleg Evgenievich, Ph.D., Directorate of economic-operational management of Bank of Russia, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Pankratov Evgeniy Pavlovich, professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Adress: 36 per. Stremyanny, Moscow, Russia,117997;
Keywords: construction, investments, sources of investment, basic funds, increase of investment potential of their reproduction and renewal.
The article provides a brief analysis of investment opportunities of construction, identified dynamics of multiple reduction of the share of investments in fixed assets in comparison with other spheres of activity, its negative influence is shown on the technical condition of fixed assets (the level of depreciation of which exceeds 50%), possibilities and ways of management of increase of investment potential are considered their updates and reproductions. In this case, as the most significant source, as studies show that enterprises ' own funds are becoming more and more: depreciation and profit, which account for 52% of the industry's total investment in fixed capital, where depreciation is about 70% and carries out their renovation only 50-55%. In this regard, the expediency of the transition from uniform method of accrual of depreciation to accelerated and its purposeful use; large excess volumes of unfinished construction are revealed, in which invested huge amounts of money lying dead capital on the balance sheet of the state and its branches and ways of their involvement in economic turnover as a large the investment reserve; considered the opportunities and conditions to attract external sources of investment, especially foreign direct investment, the volume of which in 2018g. compared to 2017. decreased by 14 times; and analyzed the importance and ways of further development of leasing as the most important economic mechanism of additional attraction of investments in renewal and development of the main construction capital; a number of other unused increase reserves are also indicated investment activity of construction companies and their classification.
1. Pankratov O. E., Pankratov E. P. Problems of increasing the economic potential of construction enterprise //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017б no 5, p. 3-17 (in Russd.).
2. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. Fixed assets of construction: reproduction and renewal. Ekonomika Ed. «Economy», 2014, p. 351 (in Russ.).
3..Pankratov O. E. About development of leasing in construction and its advantages in comparison with rent and credit //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction]. 2017, no 6, pp. 47-55 (in Russ.).
4. Tikhonov Yu. p. On the assessment of losses from a freezing of capital investment //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction] , 2018, no 3, pp. 66-77 (in Russ.).
5. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. Problems of management of loading of capacities of the construction organizations //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 4, pp. 3-12 (in Russ.).
6. Nikishina O. V., Nikishina O. B. unfinished construction: causes and solutions //Izvestiya Vuzov. Investment. Construction. Realty.-2015.-№4, p. 82 (in Russ.).
7. Pankratov O. E., Pankratov E. P. Problems of efficiency of reproduction and renewal of fixed capital of construction //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2019, no2, pp. 3-16 (in Russ.).
Experience in environmental planning and management of urban areas
Pupentsova Svetlana Valentinovna, PhD in EconSc, Associate professor, Graduate School of Business and Management, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU), Polytechnicheskaya, 29, St. Petersburg, 195251, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alekseeva Natalia Sergeevna, Senior Lecturer, Graduate School of Business and Management, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU), Polytechnicheskaya, 29, St. Petersburg, 195251, Russia, email@example.com
Keywords: redevelopment, green building, environmental planning and management of territories, industrial territory, project, real estate.
In the central areas of a lot of cities there are territories, the historical use of which does not correspond to the current development of the surrounding territory. The continuation of the use of such territories in accordance with their historical functions is inexpedient, since it impairs the quality of life, transport logistics, aesthetic appearance and ecological parameters of cities. The solution to this situation is the withdrawal of industrial enterprises from the city and the subsequent redevelopment of the vacated territories. The work is devoted to thee development of urban environment, urban policy, cluster approach in territory planning, redevelopment, environmental planning and territory management. While Russian businessmen have just started to realize first practical pilot projects, which have already shown results, American and European cities have a half-century practice of introducing new forms of development of municipal territories. The experience of Great Britain, Germany, the USA and Russia is analyzed. The given article examples of environmental planning and territorial management projects are presented. Both successful redevelopment implementation projects and those the implementation of which has been discontinued are identified. Comprehensive redevelopment of industrial zones is designed to create new jobs, new living spaces, science parks and to develop infrastructure and transportation. Due to competent environmental planning and management of territories, the comfort of living and working will increase.
1. Alekseeva N. S., Pupentsova S. V., Pupentsova V. V. History of research in the field of real estate management // Problemy social'no-ehkonomicheskogo razvitiya Sibiri [Problems of socio-economic development of Siberia], 2017, no. 4 (30), pp. 9-20 (inRuss.).
2. Abakumova A. V. Principles of optimization of industrial areas // Privolzhskij nauchnyj zhurnal [Volga scientific journal], 2014, no. 2 (30), pp. 125-128 (inRuss.).
3. Polyakov D. K., Pupentsova S. V., Nekrasova T. P. World and domestic experience of redevelopment of territories // Problemy social'no-ehkonomicheskogo razvitiya Sibiri [Problems of socio-economic development of Siberia], 2018, no. 4 (34), pp. 67-75 (inRuss.).
4. Miroshnichenko A. O., Grin I. Y. Modernization of Green Spaces in Industrial Spaces in Europe // Novye idei novogo veka: materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferencii FAD TOGU [New ideas of the new century: proceedings of the international scientific conference FAD TOGU], 2015, no. 2, pp. 161-167 (inRuss.).
5. Malakhov V. I. System industrial redevelopment. Moscow, 2014 (inRuss.).
6. Bystrov P. N., Zakirov R. S. On the issue of redevelopment of industrial areas in the Central part of the city // Izvestiya KGASU [Izvestiya KGASU], 2006, no. 1 (5), pp. 59-63 (inRuss.).
7. Belova V. A., Alekseeva N. S. The Problems and Perspectives of Underground Construction in St. Petersburg // Nedelja nauki SPbPU materialy nauchnoj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem [Proceedings of the International Conference Nedelya nauki SPbGPU], 2017, pp. 100-103 (inRuss.).
8. Popova P. V., Pupentsova S. V. Stages of Development and Redevelopment in St. Petersburg // Innovacionnye klastery v cifrovoj jekonomike: teorija i praktika Trudy VIII nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem. Pod redakciej A.V. Babkina [Proceedings of the 8 International Conference Innovacionnye klastery v cifrovoj ehkonomike: teoriya i praktika], 2017, pp. 310-315 (inRuss.).
9. Pupentsova S., Leventsov V., Livintsova M., Alexeeva N., Vodianova S. Assessment of the Internet of Things Projects on the Real Estate Market in Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Data Science: Challenges of Digital Transformation, 218, pp. 121-128.
10. Lavrenkova O. M., Pupentsova S. V. Investment Attractiveness of Green Building Projects // Promyshlennaja politika v cifrovoj jekonomike: problemy i perspektivy Trudy nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem. Pod red. A.V. Babkina [Proceedings of the International Conference Promyshlennaya politika v cifrovoj ehkonomike: problemy i perspektivy], 2017, pp. 518-522 (inRuss.).
11. Dusinbaeva A. B., Pupentsova S. V. The Main Factors of Formation of Development Projects Cost // Nedelja nauki SPbPU materialy nauchnoj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem [Proceedings of the International Conference Nedelya nauki SPbGPU], 2017, pp. 105-108 (inRuss.).
12. Smirnova O. A., Samburenko A. A., Alekseeva N.S. The Types of Risk under Renovation Projects of Residential Areas and their Classification // Nedelja nauki SPbPU materialy nauchnoj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem. Sankt-Peterburgskij politehnicheskij universitet Petra Velikogo [Proceedings of the International Conference Nedelya nauki SPbGPU], 2016, pp. 215-218 (inRuss.).
13. Pupentsova S. V., Rusanov S. V. Study of options for development of built-up areas in St. Petersburg // Ehkonomika stroitel'stva [Construction economics], 2018, no. 4 (52), pp. 34-36 (inRuss.).
14. Avksenteva A. A., Alekseeva N. S. The Analysis of the Cost of Land in St. Petersburg // Nedelja nauki SPbPU materialy nauchnoj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem. Sankt-Peterburgskij politehnicheskij universitet Petra Velikogo [Proceedings of the International Conference Nedelya nauki SPbGPU], 2106, pp. 196-198 (inRuss.).
15. Lukashova V. A., Tarasenko E. S., Alekseeva N. S. The Efficiency of Renting Coworking Spaces in St. Petersburg // Nedelja nauki SPbPU materialy nauchnoj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem [Proceedings of the International
Development of energy efficiency low-rise projects of housing construction
Filiushina Kristina E., Ph.D., docent,Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, Tomsk, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Gusakova NataliyaV., Senior Lecturer, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, Tomsk, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com;
Yarlakabov Abrorbek A., student,Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, Tomsk, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Dobrynina Olga I., post graduated student, National Research Tomsk State University, Tomsk, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Astafyev Sergey A.,Doctor of Economic Sciences, docent, Baikal State University, Irkutsk, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: project, low-rise construction, energy efficiency, integrated operator, risks, model.
The article presents a study aimed at the development of existing interactions among the participants of the investment and construction project of low-rise housing construction in Russia and developed a method of improving its efficiency. The aim of the study is to create new forms of interaction in the implementation of investment and construction projects of low-rise housing construction. The article analyzed the investment and construction projects of low-rise housing construction using statistical methods, developed a model for implementing an energy-efficient low-rise investment-construction project based on PPPs using indicative planning methods, and also proposed various schemes and tools for implementing these projects. The significance of this article is due to the fact that with the help of the developed model of implementing an energy efficient low-rise investment and construction project with integrated operators, a private investor can be freed from burdensome obligations to operate a low-rise construction object, which significantly reduces potential risks for both the private partner and the state . This model increases the efficiency of interaction between the participants of the investment and construction project and the level of responsibility of each of them, as well as the efficiency of interaction between the subjects in the process of implementing the investment project of low-rise housing construction.
1. Beregovoj A.M., Derina M.A., Suhov Ja.I. Issues of improving the energy efficiency of buildings at the design and restoration stage // Sovremennye nauchnye issledovanija i innovacii [Modern scientific research and innovation], 2015, no 5-2, pPp. 51–54 (in Russ.).
2. Lugin V.G., Zigmantovich A.V. The influence of energy-saving technologies on the choice of organizational and technical solutions in construction // Tehnologii stroitel'stva [Construction Technologies], 2005, no 4, pp. 144–146 (in Russ.).
3. Gasho E.G., Repeckaja E.V., Bandurist V.N. Formation of regional energy saving programs // Jenergosberezhenie [Energy Saving], 2010, no , pp. 1–14 (in Russ.).
4. Bashmakov I.A. Estimation of the values of the target indicators of the state program of the Russian Federation on energy saving // Jenergosberezhenie [Energy Saving], 2013, no 4, pp. 10–23 (in Russ.).
5. Nguyen Duc Luong. A critical review on Energy Efficiency and Conservation policies and programs in Vietnam. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, vol. 52, pp. 623–634.
6. Aste N., Buzzetti M., Caputo P., Manfren M. Local energy efficiency programs: A monitoring methodology for heating systems. Sustainable Cities and Society, 2014, vol. 13, pp. 69–77.
7. Alberini A., Bigano A. How effective are energy-efficiency incentive programs? Evidence from Italian homeowners. Energy Economics, 2015, vol. 52, sup. 1, pp. S76–S85.
8. Filjushina K.Je., Gusakova N.V., Gusakov A.M., Minaev N.N., Dobrynina O.I., Jarlakabov A.A. Development of a theoretical model for the development of low-rise housing in Russia // Jekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economy and Entrepreneurship] ,201 5, no 5-1 (82), pp. 792-796 (in Russ.).
Questions of ensuring financial safety of the market of insurance services
Lobanov Sergey Yu., PhD., LLC Arsenal Insurance company, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: financial safety, insurance services, providing, threats.
The modern financial system of national economy of Russia is an independent and quickly developing field of activity having the specific regularities, effective tools, technologies and resources which, often, are poorly connected with requirements of real national economy today. The nature of the majority of financial resources, their main property is connected with the fact that these resources are formed at production development, at increase in marketability and competitiveness of production, and not vice versa. As a result, the value and a role of processes of ensuring financial safety of the country significantly changed during recent years. From the simple mechanism on service of economic processes financial safety became the powerful engine for modern forward development of economy, the state, society whose role as an element of national security and social safety in particular, in relation to conditions of globalization world political and economic relations amplify more and more. A sufficient number of scientific works is published on problems of ensuring financial safety however not all theory and methodological questions of regulation and ensuring financial safety are developed, in particular it concerns such major sphere as ensuring financial safety of the market of insurance services in which there are practically no scientific studies. In article it were considered the methodical questions of ensuring financial safety in the market of insurance services by creation of dependence between harmonization of regulation and infrastructure development of the service organizations in the market of insurance services and increase in results of insurance activity on the basis of development of theory and methodological provisions of regulation and ensuring financial safety at all levels of management of national economy.
1. Innovative transformations as imperative of steady development and economic security of Russia / V.K. Senchagov [etc.]; under the editorship of V.K. Senchagov. - M.: Ankil, 2013. – 688 pages.
2. Kleyner G.B., Bechenov A.G., Petrosyan D.S. National security of Russia (economic and administrative aspects). Monograph. / under the editorship of D.S. Lvov. – M.: Pryma-press of M, 2005. – 260 pages.
3. Petrosyan D.S. Ensuring social safety of the country and its regions (economic and administrative aspects)//Regional problems of transformation of economy, 2015, No. 11, Page 139-144.
4. Babicheva Yu. A. Transparency of financial transactions in ensuring national financial security. - M.: Economy, 2009.-230 pages.
5. Bogatyrev S.I. Financial safety and financial sovereignty of Russia: the monograph - M.: Editus, 2016.-186 pages.
6. Davydova L.V., Fedorova O.V. Formation of the mechanism of ensuring financial safety in the system of financial management of the enterprise. - Orel: State university - UNPK, 2014.-183 pages.
7. Kaurova N.N. Financial and economic safety in the conditions of openness of national economy (theory and methodological aspect): Abstract of thesis of Cand.. Econ. Sci: 08.00.05. - M.: Institute of economy of RAS, 2013. – 38 pages.
8. Sokolov Yu. A. Financial safety of economic systems. - M.: Ankil, 2010.-264 pages.
9. Khabibulina A. A. Financial safety in the system of ensuring economic security of Russia. - M.: The formula of law, 2011.-176 pages.
10. Gaydamashko V. S. Financial safety of consumers of insurance services in the retail insurance market: Abstract of thesis of Cand.. Econ. Sci: 08.00.10 - M.: All Russia state tax academy Ministry of finance of the Russian Federation, 2010.-26 pages.
Economic efficiency of polystyrene concrete blocks with decorative facade finish
Nagrusova Lubov P., doctor technical science, , Khakas technical Institute – branch of Siberian Federal University, Abakan, Russia; ); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Saraeva Nataliya, master,Khakas technical Institute – branch of Siberian Federal University, Abakan, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: blocks, polystyrene concrete, insulation, decorative trim, cost, low-rise housing.
One of the most important state tasks of the Russian Federation aimed at improving the standard of living of the population and improving the welfare of the country as a whole is to solve the housing problem. As a result, compositions of polystyrene cement composition with manufacturing technology, technology of production of blocks of polystyrene concrete with decorative facade finish, which do not require insulation and cladding works, have been developed. The cost of one block, the average cost per square meter of the finished wall material of the most common building materials is calculated. In this connection, the cost of 1 m2 of the building, the cost of heating the house from the blocks and the terms of its construction are significantly reduced.
1. Shchankin S.A., Ivanova I.A., Kuznetsov A.F., Static analysis of the stability of the regional real estate market //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 1, pp.32-41 (in Russ.).
2. Saraeva N.Yu., Saznov K.V., Nagruzova L.P. Low-rise house-building of the efficient and eco-friendly materials //Sovremennye nauchnye issledovaniya i razrabotki [Modern research and development], 2018, no 5, pp. 503-507(in Russ.).
3. Nagruzova L.P. The technology of manufacturing heat-efficient light outer enclosures with the use of low-flammable polymer composite heater: dissertatsiya doktora tekhnicheskikh nauk.- M., 2004, 284 p. (in Russ.).
4. Nagruzova L.P., Plaksenko N., Grigor'eva P., Ertskina T. New technologies of production of blocks with a decorative front layer for low-rise social housing construction // Vestnik Azerbaydzhanskoy Inzhenernoy [Herald of the Azerbaijan Engineering Academy akademii], 2013, no 3, pp. 95-103 (in Russ.).
5. Development of blocks of polystyrene concrete with decorative facade finish, development of molded polystyrene insulation for 9-storey frame house: otchet NIR/L.N. Nagruzova .-Abakan: Khakasskiy tekhnicheskiy institute, 2018, 84 p. (in Russ.).
6. Design and production of polystyrene cement energy-efficient material in construction/ L.P. Nagruzova. – Abakan: Izd-vo KhTI - Fil. SFU, 2013, 113 p. (in Russ.).
7. Design and production of building materials from wood integrated approach / A.A. Titunin., K.V. Zaytseva.- Kostroma: Izd-vo KGTU, 2009, 185 p. (in Russ.).
Trends in the socio-economic development of municipalities in the conditions of the formation of TASED Tomsk region
Votyakova Irina Viktorovna, Doctor of Economics, professor, head of the chair of the department of economics, finance and management faculty of management technology Seversk Technological Institute - branch of State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education «National Research Nuclear University «MEPhl».65, Communistic prospectus, Seversk, 636036, Russiatel. 8(3823) 780-245; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vorobyeva Ekaterina Sergeyevna, PhD, associate professor of the chair of the department of economics, finance and management faculty of management technology Seversk Technological Institute - branch of State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education «National Research Nuclear University «MEPhl».65, Communistic prospectus, Seversk, 636036, Russia, tel. 8(3823) 780-245; e-mail: Esvorobyeva@mephi.ru
Volchkova Irina Vladimirovna, PhD, associate professor of the chair of economy and urban governance Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building.
2, Solyanaya sq., Tomsk, 634003, Russia, tel. 8(3822) 472-893
Filippova Natalia Anatolyevna, Senior teacher of the chair of the department of economics, finance and management faculty of management technology Seversk Technological Institute - branch of State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education «National Research Nuclear University «MEPhl».
65, Communistic prospectus, Seversk, 636036, Russia,
tel. 8(3823) 780-245; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: territory of advanced socio-economic development, socio-economic development, municipality, Tomsk region.
The proposed article is devoted to the consideration of trends in the socio-economic development of municipalities in the conditions of the formation of the territory of advanced socio-economic development (TASED) of the Tomsk region. The purpose of the proposed study is to identify possible effects for the municipalities of the Tomsk agglomeration on the formation of the TPSED in Seversk. The paper analyzes the main indicators of socio-economic development of Seversk, Tomsk and Tomsk region. The conclusion is made about the expediency of forming the TASED in the city of Seversk. The constraints that prevent maximization of the effects of the functioning of TOSED are shown. The possible effects for the municipalities of the Tomsk agglomeration from the formation of the TASED in the city of Seversk are identified. The practical significance of the results of the proposed study is that its results can be used by research teams studying various aspects of the formation of TASED in Russia.
1. Ablizina N.N. Disadvantages and advantages of TASED in the conditions of the economic crisis in single-industry towns // Territorii operezhayushchego social'no-ehkonomicheskogo razvitiya: voprosy teorii i praktiki: materialy I Vserossijskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Territories of advanced socio-economic development: theory and practice: materials of the I All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference], March 2, 2017. Kazan': Izd-vo «Poznanie» Kazanskogo innovacionnogo universiteta imeni V.G. Timiryasova (IEHUP), 2017, pp. 9–13 (in Russ.).
2. Kolmakova Ek.M., Kolmakova Evg.M. Analysis of the innovation and investment potential of municipalities in managing the process of increasing their competitiveness. Vestnik YUUrGU. Seriya «EHkonomika i menedzhment», 2015, V. 9, no. 3. pp. 55–60 (in Russ.).
3. Buhval'd E.M., Valentik O.N. Advanced Development Areas: Fall or Illusion? // EHtap: ehkonomicheskaya teoriya, analiz, praktika [Stage: economic theory, analysis, practice], 2015, №2, pp. 72–84 (in Russ.).
4. Buhval'd E.M., Ivanov O.B. Actual problems of spatial integration of the Russian economy // EHtap: ehkonomicheskaya teoriya, analiz, praktika [Stage: economic theory, analysis, practice], 2015, no 5. pp. 7–32 (in Russ.).
5. Gercberg L.YA. Influence of cluster strategy in the development of the economy on the prospective resettlement of the population scientific // Fundamental'nye issledovaniya RAASN po nauchnomu obespecheniyu razvitiya arhitektury, gradostroitel'stva i stroitel'noj otrasli Rossijskoj Federacii v 2014 g: sb. nauch. tr. RAASN [Basic research on the development of architecture, urban planning and construction industry of the Russian Federation in 2014: sat.scientific. Tr. RAASN]/ Moskva. Kursk: Delovaya poligrafiya. 2015. pp. 265-274. (in Russ.).
6. Minakir P.A. New Eastern Policy and Economic Realities // Prostranstvennaya ehkonomika [Spatial Economics], 2015, no 2, pp. 7–11 (in Russ.).
PRE-PROJECT DIAGNOSTICS OF STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS (part 2)
Yekaterinoslavsky Yuriy Y., doctor of economic Sciences, Professor, LY consulting, Morristown, USA; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: company subsystems, evaluation indicators, evaluation procedure.
The article contains a diagnostic questionnaire designed to analyze the condition of a construction company as a whole and its functional subsystems (blocks): industrial and technological, financial and economic, social, environmental and managerial. As well as for the construction company as a whole, the structure of these subsystems is invariant. Small additions in this structure are available only in the management subsystem due to the presence of additional functions in it. The regulation of the assessment carried out in the brainstorming mode and allowing to receive rather informative result in short terms is shown.
1. Yekaterinoslavsky Y.Y. Pre-project diagnostics of strategic development in the construction business (part 1) // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2019, no 3, pp. 15-24 (in Russ.).
2. Thompson Artur A. Jr., Strickland A.J. Strategic Management. Concept and cases. McGraw-Hill, 2003.
3. Mazur Ivan I., Shapiro Valery D. Corporate Structural Reorganization. M. 2000, 587 p. (in Russ.).
4. Fleisher G., Bensoussan B. Business and CompetitiveAnalysis: Effective Application of New and Classic Methods. FT Press, 2007.
5. Porter M. Competitive Advantage. M., ed. Alpina Business, 2005.
6. Breg S. Handbook of Finance Director. M., Alpina Publisher, 2012.
7. O. Kryshkin. Internal Audit Handbook: Risks and Business Processes. M., Alpina Publisher, 2013 (in Russ.).
8. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Shreiber A.K., Ivchik T.A. Modern tools for regulating labor relations in housing and communal services // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 6, pp. 3-11 (in Russ.).
9. Yekaterynoslavsky Yu.Yu., Medvedeva A.M., Schenkova S.A. Business risks: diagnostics, prevention, management. M., ed. ANKIL 2010 (in Russ.).