ECONOMICS AND ECOLOGY
Problems of reproduction of environmentally friendly housing ……4
ENERGY AND RESOURCE SAVING
The development of energy service activities in the construction
and operation of housing …………………………………………… 13
EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY
Bobylev V.V., Starostina N.A.
Ways of increase of efficiency of reproduction of fixed
assets in construction ……………………………………………….. 24
ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
Plekhanov A.G.,Pavlova M.V., Plekhanov V.A.
Organizational and project workforce management solutions
building organization ……………………………………………….. 34
HOUSING CONSTRUCTION AND
HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Saenko I.A., Sharapatova A.V.
Factors and mechanism of housing construction development ……. 41
Karpushko E.N., Fazliahmetova V.N., Strelnikova E.A.
Renovation as stage of life cycle of a real estate object ……………. 57
ECONOMIC SCIENCE AND ECONOMIC PRACTICE
Filiushina K.E., Minaev N.N., Gusakova N.V.,
Morozova L.A., Dobrinina O.I.
Methodology of effectiveness of low-rise housing
construction and its quality assessment ……………………………… 68
Problems of reproduction of environmentally friendly housing
Neznikova Ekaterina Vladimirovna, candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor, chair of Economics and construction management, National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (Yaroslavskoye st. 26, Moscow, 129347, Russia); e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: renovations, housing construction, environmental protection, quality.
The article studies the problem of updates and renewal of the housing stock. It is proved that the problems of reproduction quality and eco-friendly housing due to the limited material and financial resources of the economy, on the one hand, and growing her own needs. The decision problem of the reproduction of the housing is proposed to consider using the renovation process, whose task is to bring the main technical characteristics of housing up to current standards of quality and sustainability. In this regard, the article considers existing perceptions of the renovation of the housing stock and presents the author's interpretation. Production processes in the construction has on the environment negative impact, it is therefore necessary to pay attention to their acceptable impact on the natural environment and the human body. It is established that it will achieve very significant socio-economic effect. The main problems of reproduction eco-friendly housing are not formed cultural environment, sufficient for the development of ecological construction and sustainable renovation facilities; lack of legally regulated criteria of sustainability of housing projects; developed corporate criteria and standards are recommendatory in nature. To assess the quality of eco-friendly housing in the article the approach is considered in the framework of the system "man-eco-natural environment". In our country, when assessing the environmental performance of building materials formally, the experts make use of the ten criteria, but they do not allow to assess the degree of negative impact on the human, concepts of environmentally safe products in domestic legislation does not exist. Therefore, the domestic real estate developers to save on costs associated with the sustainability of the housing projects and put the main purpose of reducing the cost of the object. The reason for this is the lack of motivation of the developers and developers of target complex programs of environmental construction. The article describes the typical flaws present on examination of design documentation and the directions of solving environmental problems.
1. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. Fixed assets construction: the reproduction and update of the Monograph. – M.: Ehkonomika, 2014, 351р. (in Russ.).
2. Vladimirova I. L., Fokin A. E. Introduction of public-private partnership for renovation of housing // Rossijskoe predprinimatel'stvo [Journal of Russian entrepreneurship]. 2015, Volume 16, No. 6, P. 887-902. (in Russ.).
3. Vladimirova I. L., Fokin A. E. Method of organizing programs for the renovation of built-up areas // Ehkonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and entrepreneurship]. 2015, No. 4-2 (57-2), P. 394-398 (in Russ.).
4. Reconstruction and revitalization of existing development in the city. A textbook, 2nd ed., revised. / Under the General editorship of P. G. Grabovoy and V. A. Kharitonov. Moscow: MGSU. 2013. 712 p. (in Russ.).
5. Merzhanov, B. M., D. A. Kuvaev Renovation of five-story residential buildings // ZHilishchnoe stroitel'stvo [Housing construction]. 2005, No. 8, P. 10-13 (in Russ.).
6. Klyueva T. G., Larionov A. N. Construction management eco friendly housing: regional aspect: monograph. - M. MAKS Press, 2010. – 148 р. (in Russ.).
7. Larionov A. N., Ivanova Yu. V. Modern trends of development environmental housing //Ehkonomicheskoe vozrozhdenie Rossii [Economic revival of Russia]. 2008, No. 2, Pp. 10-17 (in Russ.).
8. Larionov A. N., Malyshev I. V. Methodological approach to optimization of sustainable housing construction // Vestnik Instituta ehkonomiki Rossijskoj akademii nauk [Vestnik Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. 2009, No. 4, Pp. 197 (in Russ.).
9. Neznikova E. V. Estimation of degree of ecological safety of objects of housing construction // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction]. 2015, No. 6, Pp. 30-35. (in Russ.).
10. Dikareva V. A., Baranova L. N. Analysis of the practice of repair and reconstruction works as part of the strategy of reproduction of the housing stock // Ehkonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and entrepreneurship], 2013, № 11 (40), P. 562-564 (in Russ.).
The development of energy service activities in the construction and operation of housing
Lymareva TatianaPetrovna,a graduate student of the department of urban management and development and construction of the Institute of Architecture and Construction of Volgograd State Technical University; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Keywords: energy efficiency, energy service contracts, the construction industry, energy service activities, housing and development.
Currently, energy efficiency is one of the priority directions of development of the Russian economics. An effective tool for the implementation of this direction is the energy service activity that has not received extensive development in the Russian Federation. This explains the relevance of the study, which aims to theoretical and methodical substantiation of directions of development of energy service activities in the construction and maintenance of housing. In achieving this objective the author solved the problem:
1) gives an overview of best practices and global trends in the light of the development of energy service activities, determined the direction of the move towards these goals of Russian cities;
2) analysis of the reasons hampering the development of energy service activities in Russia;
3) the proposed supplement form an energy service contract;
4) to provide recommendations to minimize risks when entering into an energy service contract for construction and operation housing.
Copyright research subject are areas that contribute to the development of energy service activities, and the object - companies and organizations operating in the field of construction of housing operation. Methodologically the study is based on a comprehensive and systematic approach using comparative methods, retrospective, statistical, mathematical, logical analysis, modeling and forecasting. Proposed by the author of theoretical and methodical approach is original, has a high degree of reliability, flexibility and comparability, the ability to verify the efficiency of the forecast of enterprises and organizations of the modern city. The results of testing of the author's approach prove the feasibility of its use in the development, updating and scientific substantiation of energy saving programs Russian cities.
1. Pershina T.A., Gec V.A. Improvement of mechanisms of interaction of participants of the energy market of the Russian Federation for implementing energy saving potential. Ekonomika stroitel'stva [The Economics of Construction], 2015 no. 1 (31), pp. 52-63 (in Russ.).
2. Pershina T.A., Konovalenko A.A.Energy service contract is an effective tool for managing energy consumption in housing. Menedzhment v social'nyh i jekonomicheskih sistemah [Management in social and economic systems], 2014, pp. 70-73(in Russ.).
3. Semikashev V. V., Kolpakov, A. Y. Energy services in Russia. [electronic resource]. Available at: http://solex-un.ru/sites/solex (data accessed 31 September 2016).
4. Sokolova S. A., GalkinI.S.To the question about energy efficiency. Razvitie jekonomiki regiona: vzgljad v budushhee: materialy III gorodskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Regional economy: looking to the future: materials of III scientific-practical conference], 2014, pp. 219-223 (in Russ.).
5. Maksimchuk O.V., Pershina T.A., Golikova G.A., Borisova N.I., Ivashova S.I. The concept of energy saving management in housing and communal services: a systematic approach. Volgograd: Kruton, 2015, 284p. (in Russ.).
6. Ul'jankin O.V. Improvement of the algorithm implementation the performance contract. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and entrepreneurship], 2015, no. 4-1 (57-1), pp. 962-965(in Russ.).
Ways of increase of efficiency of reproduction of fixed assets in construction
Bobylev Viktor Viktorovich, Dr. Sci. (Econ.), Professor, Department of economy and management in construction, State University of management (Ryazan Avenue, 99, Moscow, 109542, Russia); e-mail: email@example.com;
Starostin Natalia Antonovna, candidate of economic sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of economy and management in construction, State University of management (Ryazan Avenue, 99, Moscow, 109542, Russia); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: asset, balance, reproduction, equipment, costs, investment, innovation, modernization, promotion, construction, reconstruction, repair.
The article is devoted to consideration of ways to improve the efficiency of reproduction of fixed assets in construction. The authors emphasize an important role for the successful solution of important problems of effectiveness development of such forms of reproduction of fixed assets as the repair, reconstruction, modernization or upgrading in terms of investment in the modern requirements of the domestic market economy. The increasing intensity of investment in innovation in construction are widely reflected in the scientific literature and in the publications of the practitioners directly involved in the investment process, implementation of innovations, but, nevertheless, we must recognize that the problems of the dependence of the intensity of the investment process of innovation from forms of reproduction of fixed assets in the construction to date require deeper study. The relevance of the directions of scientific research and development was due to the large size of the basic production assets involved in the national economy. The authors note that the crisis in the economy caused vital to the country's reforms in the field of import substitution, give a fairly significant impetus to the upgrading of the existing production apparatus. According to the authors, the main reason of insufficient efficiency of investment in innovation in the field of reproduction of fixed assets in construction, including repair, reconstruction, modernization or upgrading is untimely fulfillment of financial obligations by the enterprises-customers, both private and public, that entails a delay in the payment of salaries, taxes and payment to suppliers of materials and designs. It is known that the market laws of competition dictate a relatively short time the efficiency of the use of construction equipment that has a tendency to decrease. A serious problem of national economic development, part of which is to increase the efficiency of the repair, reconstruction, modernization or equipment, has many aspects, the main of which, at the present stage are managerial, reproductive, investment and innovation. The successful development of each of these aspects, proposed by the authors further distinguish these concepts in reproduction of fixed assets as repair, reconstruction, modernization or retrofit will significantly improve the management and, consequently, the efficiency in construction.
1. Bobylev V.V. Efficiency Estimation of organizational forms of management of investment-construction projects // Investicii v Rossii [Investments in Russia], 2012, no 8, pp. 29–32 (in Russ.).
2, Bobylev V.V. the Role of innovations and innovative technologies in building // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no3, pp. 75–80 (in Russ.).
3. Bobylev V.V. Economics and management of investment and construction projects: proc. manual. / - M. : National research University "MPEI", 2013, 196 P. (in Russ.).
4. Bobylev V.V. Economics and management of investment projects in construction: textbook. manual. /V. V. Bobylev. - M.: State University of management, 2016, 234 P. (in Russ.).
5. Bobylev V.V., Some problems of stimulation of innovative processes in construction management // Vestnik universiteta [Bulletin of the University], 2016, no 3, p.p. 157 – 161 (in Russ.).
6. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O. E Leasing as a financial mechanism for updating OPF: trends and prospects of development // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2008, no2, p.p. 37 -46 (in Russ.).
7. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O. E. On enhancing the role of overhaul in the process of reproduction of fixed assets building // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no.5, pp. 3-13 (in Russ.).
8. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O. E , Tsygankova I. V. Assessment of the status and prospects of development of leasing of movable and immovable property // Mezhdunarodnaya torgovlya i torgovaya politika [International trade and trade policy], 2009, no 11, pp. 42 -49 (in Russ.).
9. Pankratov O.E., Pankratov E. P. Improving the system and methods of calculation and use of depreciation funds for the reproduction of fixed assets // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2006, no 7, pp. 2-7 (in Russ.).
10. Starostina E.A. Analysis of the need to stimulate innovation processes in the current economic situation // Moskovskiy ekonomicheskiy zhurnal [the Moscow economic journal], 2016, no 3, pp. 54 – 61 (in Russ.).
Organizational and project workforce management solutions building organization
Plekhanov Aleksandr Georgievich, Dr.Sci. (Econ.), Professor, Department of urban management and construction, Institute of architecture and construction of the Samara State Technical University (194 Molodogvardeiskaya str., Samara, 443001, Russia); e-mail: email@example.com;
Pavlova Marina Vyacheslavovna, competitor for urban management and construction,Samara State Technical University (194 Molodogvardeiskaya str., Samara, 443001, Russia), engineer, concern «KROST», Moscow; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Plekhanov Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich, General Director of LLC "Vector-21», Samara; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: engineering training, human resources, production program, the objects of organization, management functions. types of plans, marketing.
The article presents the methods of engineering education and evaluating the effectiveness of the use of labor resources, the construction company. We consider the factors of the production program, marketing and engineering preparation of construction and installation works on the annual period or more. Engineering training is carried out taking into account the organization of objects and through the development of the proposed forms of scheduling. It was appreciated the level of maintenance of existing manpower jobs. It was offered a method of constructing a "mirror graphics" and the analysis of the needs of jobs for the actual and projected labor force. Organizational design solutions used to evaluate the work load job front, in the planning of marketing activities and the analysis of sources of attracting labor resources.
1. Bukhalkov M. And ... Planning for the business, the enterprise: textbook for universities in the economy.spec. / M. And Bukhalkov, . - M. :INFRA - M, 2008, 416 p. (in Russ.).
2. Plekhanov A. G. Personnel Management : textbook. a manual for students. universities, educatio. spec. 080507.65 "organization Management" / A. G. Plekhanov, Vladimir Plekhanov,. ;. DEP. of Economics and management in construction ve. - Samara, 2011, 183 p. (in Russ.).
3. Organization, planning and construction management [Text] : textbook. for stud. universities for example."Construction" / Mosk. GOS. stroit. Univ NAT. issled. Univ; S. A. Baronin, S. A. Bolotin, P. G., Grabow, etc.; under the General editorship of G. P. Grabovoy and A. I. Thessalonica. - M. : Prospekt, 2012, 516 p. (in Russ.).
4.Management of the project. Fundamentals of project management [Text]: textbook.for high schools / State.Univ Mgr.;ed. by M. L. Razu. - M. : KNORUS, 2006, 760 p. (in Russ.).
5.Kiyatkina E. P. construction Economics [Text] : textbook. manual / Kiyatkina E. P., Fedorova S. V.; . DEP. of Economics and management in construction ve. - M., 2012, 63 p. (in Russ.).
6. the Organization, planning and management of economic activities of small enterprises [Text] : textbook.manual / A. M. Afanas'ev, and A. M. Frolov, S. A. Lochan, E. E. Ermolaev, 2013, p. 132 (in Russ.).
Factors and mechanism of housing construction development
Saenko Irina Aleksandrovna, candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor of chair «Designing of buildings and real estate examination» the Engineering construction Institute of Siberian Federal University (82 Svobodniy avenue, Krasnoyarsk, 660041, Russia);e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharapatova Anastasia Viktorovna, candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor of Department «Economics and agribusiness» Krasnoyarsk state agrarian University (90 Mira, Krasnoyarsk, 660049, Russia); e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: the sphere of housing construction, mechanism of operation, participants, goals, functions, relationships, interactions, development, factors, indicators.
The article considers theoretical and practical aspects of housing construction functioning and development. There is an author's interpretation of housing construction concepts, the mechanism of functioning and the main participants. There are also their objectives and functions in the process of creation and operation of residential real estate. The authors compiled a matrix of relationships and interactions of participants of housing construction, and found the particularities of relationships and types of interactions contributing to its development. The study also identified the factors of regional and local level affecting the functioning of housing construction, made the analysis of main indicators dynamics characterizing the development of housing construction in recent years.
1. Smirnov V. M. Regulation of the development of housing construction of a major city. PhD Thesis. S-P., 2009 (in Russ.).
2. Saenko I.A., Sharopatova A.V. Evaluation of the current state and development of the housing market development strategy in Krasnoyarsk // Uspehi sovremennoj nauki i obrazovanija [The successes of modern science and education], 2015, no 3, pp. 44-50 (in Russ.).
3. Vasilenko Zh.A. Criteria for assessing the reliability of the housing management system // Jelektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal «Inzhenernyj vestnik Dona» [Electronic scientific journal «The Engineer's Herald of the Don»], 2012, pp. 3. URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/kriterii-otsenki-nadezhnosti-sistemy-upravleniya-zhilischnym-stroitelstvom (data accessed 24.04.17) (in Russ.).
4. Jarullina G.R. Management of sustainable economic development of industrial enterprises: theory and methodology. Thesis abstract. K, 2011(in Russ.).
5. Begun T. V. Sustainable development: definition, concept and factors in the context of single-industry cities // Jekonomika, upravlenie, finansy: materialy II mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferencii [Economics, management, finance: materials of the II International Scientific Conference], Perm: Mercury, 2012, pp. 158-163 (in Russ.).
6. Vasil'eva N.V. Factors in the development of the residential property management market // VESTNIK INZhJeKONA [BULLETIN ENGECON], 2012, no 1 (52), pp. 124-132 (in Russ.).
7. Denisenko E.B. Analysis of factors affecting the formation of prices in the housing market // Jekonomicheskie nauki [Economic science], 2006, no 7(20), pp. 108-111(in Russ.).
8. Zykova N.V. Mechanism of development of housing construction in the region // Gumanitarnye nauchnye issledovanija [Humanitarian research], 2014, no12. URL: http://human.snauka.ru/2014/12/8848 (data accessed 22.11.2016) (in Russ.).
9. Saenko I.A. Analysis of the dynamics and structure of housing construction in the Russian Federation // Jekonomicheskij analiz: teorija i praktika [Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice], 2012, no 37, pp. 60-64 (in Russ.).
10. Saenko I.A. Housing conditions of the population as a result of management and development of residential real estate in the Russian Federation // Problemy sovremennoj jekonomiki [Problems of modern economy], 2016, no №1 (57). URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/zhilischnye-usloviya-naseleniya-kak-rezultat-upravleniya-i-razvitiya-zhiloy-nedvizhimosti-v-rossiyskoy-federatsii (data accessed 24.01.2017) (in Russ.).
Renovation as a stage of life cycle of a real estate object
Karpushko Elena Nikolaevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Professor of the examination and operation of real estate sub faculty, the Institute of Architecture and Construction of Volgograd State Technical University (ul. Akademicheskaya, 1, Volgograd,400074, Russia), tel./fax +7(8442) 97-46-02, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fazliahmetova Veronika Nail'evna, Master of the «Construction» direction, «Theory and practice of designing, reconstruction and repair of buildings and structures»,the Institute of Architecture and Construction of Volgograd State Technical University (ul. Akademicheskaya, 1, Volgograd, 400074, Russia), tel./fax +7(8442) 97-46-02, 2nd category Senior Specialist of department of management and order lands and federal property, Territorial administration of Federal Agency for State Property Management in the Volgograd region, g. Volgograd,V.I. Lenin Ave, 15, e-mail address: email@example.com
Strel'nikova Ekaterina Andreevna, Master of the «Construction» direction, «Theory and practice of designing, reconstruction and repair of buildings and structures», the Institute of Architecture and Construction of Volgograd State Technical University (ul. Akademicheskaya, 1, Volgograd, 400074, Russia), tel./fax +7(8442) 97-46-02, specialist expert of department of management and order lands and federal property, Territorial administration of Federal Agency for State Property Management in the Volgograd region, g. Volgograd,V.I. Lenin Ave, 15, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: estate property, real estate, housing, life cycle, housing reproduction, renovation, renovation techniques, reconstruction, overhaul.
Modern alternative to demolition and construction of new buildings is a process of renovation of real estate, which allows efficient use of available resources and space, and also helps to increase the duration of their life cycle. Housing sector refers to the systems category, which is characterized, along with the technical maintenance of the housing stock and improvement of housing quality at an operation stage. Therefore, the decision about the choice of renovation method should take into account technical and social, town-planning, aesthetic and other factors. Condition of housing sphere in most regions remains unsatisfactory, 40% of the population lives in housing which does not meet the requirements of the improvement, and 60% of the population is not satisfied with their living conditions despite the fact that 6.5% of recognized need of better housing conditions and accepted by local authorities to the appropriate account. Also volume of emergency and dilapidated housing is steadily increased. In regions of Russia since 1990 and till present, the amount of the old housing stock has tripled, and emergency increased in seven times. The main feature of the housing maintenance is to reduce over time its technical and functional characteristics. Every next year, there has been an increasing aging and retirement of existing housing facilities. Due to the increasing importance of qualitative parameters of living for the population, it is becoming increasingly urgent problem of the rise of physical and moral deterioration of the housing stock. Saving obsolete housing stock, its effective use is impossible without timely events, to which the renovation belongs. The article emphasizes the importance of continuous reproduction of real estate to ensure uninterrupted operation of fixed assets in the housing sector. It was noted that the duration of the operational period of a residential building depends on many factors and conditions, such as quality and timeliness of work on maintenance, current repair and overhaul.
1. Kostyshak M.M. The role and importance of major repairs to the housing stock of the city reproduction // Vestnik MGSU [MGSU bulletin], 2011, no. 8, pp. 38-43 (in Russ.).
2. Voronin I.A. Methods for housing renovation // Jekonomicheskie nauki [Economics], 2014, no. 10 (119), pp. 62-64 (in Russ.).
3. Borisova E.P. Problem of mass housing construction and its solutions in modern Russian conditions // Ustoichivoe razvitie gorodskoi sredy Sbornik statei. pod red. M.I. Bal'zannikova, K.S. Galitskova, E.A. Akhmedovoi, E.G. Vyshkina, F. Svitala [Proceeding from Sustainable urban development: Sustainable development of urban environment. Editors M.I. Bal'zannikova, K.S. Galickova, E.A. Ahmedovoj, E.G. Vyshkina, F. Svitala], Samara, ASI SamGTU, 2016, pp. 164-167 (in Russ.).
4. Bondarenko M.V. Life cycle and reproduction system of housing the city // Trudy Bratskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija: Jekonomika i upravlenie [Proceedings of the Bratsk State University. Series: Economics and Management], 2009, no. 1, pp. 19-28 (in Russ.).
5. Homkalov G.V., Torgashina I.G., Dem'janov K.V. Using the model of reproduction of available housing in the conditions of limited data in order to increase housing supply // Baikal Research Journal, 2015, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 33-43 (in Russ.).
6. Vasil'eva O.T. Reproduction process as the basis for the strategic development of the housing sector // Intellekt. Innovacii. Investicii [Intelligence. Innovation. Investments], 2013, no. 3, pp. 10-14 (in Russ.).
7. Dunaenko A.V., Arbuzov N.N., Morozov N.V. Technical examination of a factor justify the renovation of the building // Novaja nauka: Teoreticheskij i prakticheskij vzgljad [New Science: Theoretical and practical view], 2016, no. 11-1, pp. 11-15 (in Russ.).
8. Ivanova E.V. Advantages and disadvantages of the renovation of residential buildings // Aktual'nye voprosy jekonomicheskih nauk [Topical issues of economic science], 2016, no. 48, pp. 120-126 (in Russ.).
9. Kucygina O.A., Shakir Ja.A. Conceptual approach to the stages of the management based on the results of the life cycle cost of the construction of real estate // Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovanija [Modern problems of science and education], 2015, no.1-1, p. 287 (in Russ.).
10. Hametov T.I., Ishamjatova I.H. Investigation of the state of the regulatory life of the properties // Obrazovanie i nauka v sovremennom mire. Innovacii [Education and science in the modern world. Innovation], 2016, no. 6-2, pp. 284-291 (in Russ.).
Methodology of effectiveness of low-rise housing construction and its quality assessment
Filiushina Kristina Eduardovna, candidate of economic sciences, docent of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, e-mail: email@example.com;
Minaev Nikolai Nikolaevich, doctor of economic sciences, professor of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, professor of Department of Natural Resources Economics, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Gusakova Nataliia Vasilievna, senior lecturer of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, e-mail: email@example.com;
Morozova Larisa Anatolievna, senior lecturer of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Dobrinina Olga Igorevna, 2nd year master student, Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, e-mail: email@example.com.
Keywords: effectiveness, assessment, low-rise housing, public-private partnership, quality.
The subject of the present study is the effectiveness assessment of low-rise housing construction and its quality assessment. The research goal is development of new method of effectiveness assessment that can consider particular issues connected with implementation of projects based on public-private partnership principles. Both economic and statistical methods have been used in the present study, regarding data processing, establishing numerical relationship and effectiveness assessment of low-rise housing project implementation. The obtained results are presented in the form of figures and formulas. The obtained results have been used as the basis for construction costs reduction and provision of low-rise housing availability for a definite group of people within the framework of public-private partnership projects development. Research results can be applied in regional strategic sector planning. Scientific and practical significance is as follows: research results comprise the essential base of the research project “Formation of regional concept-based governance model stimulating the processes of public-private partnership projects implementation in low-rise construction considering the requirements of energy efficiency”, its practical significance is in development of new method to assess the effectiveness of low-rise housing construction based on public-private partnership principles. The paper concludes on the general low effectiveness of low-rise housing projects implementation, as well as the necessity of new methodology development to assess the effectiveness of low-rise housing construction, based on public-private partnership principles. In this regards, authors developed the new method of effectiveness and quality assessment of low-rise housing construction. Application of the obtained results can increase the effectiveness of construction companies and can also stimulate solution of housing issues regarding the displacement of benefit-entitled citizens by governmental authorities.
1. Kazejkin V.S., Baronin S.A., Chernyh A.G., Androsov A.N.., Problem aspects of development of low housing construction in Russia: Monografija / Pod obshhej redakciej Akademika MAIN V.S. Kazejkina i prof.S.A. Baronina, M: INFRA-M, 2011, 278 p. (in Russ.).
2. Asaul A.N., Kazakov Ju.N., Pasjada N.I., Denisova I.V., Theory and practice of low-rise housing construction in Russia / Pod red. d.je.n., prof. A. N. Asaula, SPb.: «Gumanistika», 2005, 563 p. (in Russ.).
3. Sheina S.G., Minenko E.N., Development of optimization models select energy efficient solutions in low-rise construction: monografija, Rostov n/D: Rost.gos. stroit. un-t, 2013, 118 p. (in Russ.).
4. O’Toole L. The Implications for Democracy in a Networked Bureaucratic World // Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 1997, Vol.7.
5. Rhodes R., Marsh D. Policy Network in British Politics. A Critique of Existing Approaches // Policy Network in British Government, Oxford, 1992.
6. World Bank Group Private Sector Development Strategy Implementation Progress Report, Washington, D.C., 2003.
7. European Commission, Guidelines for Successful Public-Private Partnerships, 2003.
8. 2007 Global Project Finance Yearbook Published by Standard & Poor’s, a Division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
9. Ageeva T.V. Predicting the price valuation of innovation and investment projects of low-rise construction in the evaluation of their effectiveness // FJeS: Finansy. Jekonomika. Strategija, 2010, № 8, pp. 61-66 (in Russ.).
10. Ageeva T.V. Methods of estimating efficiency of innovation and investment projects of low-rise construction // Rossijskoe predprinimatel'stvo, 2011, № 5-1, pp. 114-122 (in Russ.).
11. Popova I.V., Borouhina N.N., Petrosova O.V., The development prospects of low-rise housing in the Penza region and assessment of their effectiveness // Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovanija, 2014, № 6, p. 575 (in Russ.).
12. Bujanov O.V., Gorbunov A.A., Evaluation of the effectiveness of state support of entrepreneurship in the sphere of low-rise housing construction // Vestnik Nacional'noj akademii turizma, 2015, № 4 (36), pp. 100-103 (in Russ.).
13. Repina O.M., Repina E.O., Comparative evaluation of the effectiveness of innovative solutions for low-rise housing construction // Innovacionnye tehnologii upravlenija i prava, 2015, № 2 (12), pp. 23-28 (in Russ.).
14. Averina L.V., Vasil'eva A.A., Definition of prospects of development of low housing construction in the Samara region and assessment of their effectiveness // Vestnik sovremennoj nauki, 2016, № 4-1 (16), pp. 71-76 (in Russ.).
15. Marku Kar'jalajnen i Riku Patokoski, Wooden urban villages, Helsinki. Rakennustieto, 2009, p. 168 (in Russ.).
16. Marku Lappalajnen, Energy, ecology and wood construction, SPb.: NR ADD, 2009, URL: http ://npadd.ru/index.php?a=pub&id=846 (accessed : 23.02.2017) (in Russ.).
17. Mulen Ja. Mechanisms of financial support for the construction of social housing in the Netherlands // Nedvizhimost', 2002 (in Russ.).
18. Ted Kesik, Majkl Lio, Construction of wooden frame houses on frame technology // Kanadskaja ipotechnaja i zhilishhnaja korporacija. Per. s angl.: SMSN, 2004, p. 311.
19. Filjushina K.Je., Minaev N.N., Gusakova N.V., Dobrynina O.I., Zharova E.A., Merkul'eva Ju.A., Run'kova A.S., Rationale for contemporary organizational model of low-rise housing construction // Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitel'nogo universiteta, 2016, № 3 (56), pp. 166-178 (in Russ.).