Pankratov E. P.,Grigoryev V.V.,Pankratov O.Ev.
On the innovative technology of the blockchain
in operations by real estate and foreign experiences of its use ………….. 3
ECONOMICS and MANAGEMENT
Special cases of accounting for the costs
of temporary buildings and structures …………………………….. 13
Land reclamation methods in the redevelopment
of urbanized territories for construction ……………………… 26
ENERGY AND RESOURCE SAVING
Factors, determining the selection of effective investment
projects of energy saving buildings ……………….. 37
Foreign investment in construction at the present stage ………………… 46
Maslennikov V. V., Goryacheva K. A.
Factors affecting the sustainable development of
organizations and business projects …………………………………….. 55
Popova E.V., Isupov I.S.
The environmental aspect of sustainable
development of organizations ……………………………………. 62
Chiadighikaobi Paschal Chimeremeze, Asasira Naome,
Kunda Kunda, Ngango Justin, Nankya Hilda, Zefack Mac Rollin
Review on the effect of basalt fiber on concrete
and in structural construction ……………………………. 70
On the innovative technology of the blockchain in operations by real estate and foreign experiences of its use
Pankratov E. P., Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia;
Grigoryev V.V., Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia;
Pankratov O.Ev., Bank of Russia, Moscow, Russia
Keywords: real estate, technology blockchain in real estate transactions, global experience in its use, cryptocurrency, smart contract, transaction.
The article shows the role of real estate operations in the economy of any country, as the most valuable resource, and substantiates the need for their improvement towards the introduction of modern innovative digital technologies and especially the newly developing blockchain system. Next, the basic concepts of the blockchain system are described, its content and functions are disclosed, an analysis and development of the blockchain in real estate transactions was analyzed, and foreign experiences were analyzed on specific examples, the advantages and disadvantages of this technology were identified, as well as on the basis of the available material and the use of innovative technology blockchain in the USA, UAE, Sweden, Greece, Holland, EU, Switzerland and other countries, as a very effective and promising financial and economic mechanism among participants in real estate operations.
1. Grigoriev V.V., Protopopova N.I., Carriers S.Yu. Use outlook new information technologies in the modern economy. ISC, Springer – 2018.
2. Fedotov V. V., Emelyanov B. G., Tipner L. M. The concept of blockchain and its possible use. // European Seience, 2018, № 1, [Electronik resourse] URL. https: //сyberleninka.ru/article /n/ ponyatie – blokcheyn – I – vozmohnosti-ego-ispolzovaniya (date of issue 25.03.2021).
3. Motorina MA Application Technology Blockchain in the construction sector: Tochenization Real estate. In Sat Modern project management problems in the investment and construction sphere. Mat-lies V111 MNPK REU them. G.V. Plekhanov. 2018, pp. 122-125 (in Russ.).
4. Swan Meloni. Blockchain: a blueprint for the new economy.M.,Olymp-Business, 2017.-240 p. 5. Tarasenko E. Examples of blockchain technology in real estate and its implementation. [El. resourse] URL: https://merehead.com/ru/blog/top-benefits-blockchain-real-estate (data of issue 4.03.2021).
6. Parkin V. Тo Be or not to be: blockchain in the Russian real estate market [Elecktronik resource] URL: https://www.urbanus.ru/ng-aktualno/2017-12-28/byt-ili-ne-byt-blokchejjn-na-rossijjskom-rynke-nedvizhimosti (data of issue 29.03. 2021).
7. Tapscott D., Tapscott A. Blockchain technology: what drives the financial revolution today. М., Eksmo. 2019, 448 р. (in Russ.).
8. Zagodev D.A., Yamshchikov R. V., Yamshchikova N. V. Technology Blockchain in Russia: achievements and problems. Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University, № 2, 2018, p.93-107 (in Russ.).
9. Aref'ev A.P. Gogokhia G. G. The prospects for implementation of blockchain technology. Moscow, Young scientist, 2017, № 5.- p. 326 – 330 (in Russ.).
10. Dorokhov V.V. Blockchain technologies is the future of the financial system // "Contemporary Innovations", 2016, no 8, с. 44-46 (in Russ.).
11. Kalukhov V. "Тhe main thing in blockchain is not to outlive the expectations of the public" [El. resource], URL:http://bankir.ru/publikacii/20160429/vadim-kalukhov-v-blokcheine-glavnoe-ne-perezhech-ozhidaniya-publiki- 10007496/ (date of issue 25.03.2021).
Special cases of accounting for the costs of temporary buildings and structures
Solovev V.V., Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, Russia
Keywords:limited costs, estimated cost, estimated standards, temporary buildings and structures.
The problems related to the composition and procedure for determining the costs of the construction of temporary buildings and structures in construction are considered. The requirements of regulatory documents in the field of technical regulation and pricing in construction do not provide sufficient grounds for confirming the composition and scope of work on the construction of title temporary buildings and structures for certain types of capital construction projects. This is largely due to the complexity of updating the standards, the need to generalize a large number of project documentation for implemented capital construction projects. In the nomenclature of normative indicators given in the current federal methodology, there is no explicit indication of their application to railway tunnels. Taking into account the large capital intensity of tunnel construction, this problem has not lost its relevance for a long period. On the example of the construction of the Dousset-Alin tunnel, possible ways of solving the problem of calculating limited costs are considered. The conducted comparative calculations show that the main option is possible to apply the standards for other types of transport facilities in tunnel construction. In the absence of publicly available justifying and clarifying materials on the existing standards, this solution is formal, but at the same time provides sufficient investment funds for the implementation of projects in terms of the costs of temporary buildings and structures.
1. Konovalov M.S. Improving production processes in the manufacture of temporary buildings and structures // Scientific aspect. – 2020. – Т. 18. – No. 2. – P. 2439-2442. (In Russ).
2. Alekseeva K.I. Limited costs as part of the estimated cost of construction // Far East: problems of development of the architectural and construction complex. – 2019. – Т. 1. – No. 3. – P. 268-272. (In Russ).
3. Ardzinov V.D. Problems and risks of reforming pricing and budget rationing in construction. Proceedings of the scientific and practical conference with international participation RYASKE-2018. Edited by S. G. Oparin. – 2018. – Pp. 353-363. (In Russ).
4. Hasan Mathar, Sadi Assaf, Mohammad, Hassanain, Abdullatif Abdallah, Ahmed M.Z. Sayed. Critical success factors for large building construction projects: Perception of consultants and contractors // Built Environment Project and Asset Management 2020 ISSN: 2044-124X – Volume: 9 – Issue: 5. – Pp. 29-33. DOI:10.1108/BEPAM-07-2019-0057
5. Silka D.N., Babaeva M.S. Ways to improve the quality and efficiency of relationships between participants in investment and construction activities // Economy and entrepreneurship. – 2018. – No. 1 (90). – Pp. 682-685. (In Russ).
6. Solovev V.V., Abou-Haidar S.B. Integration of transport and interchange nodes in the process of passenger railway transportation / / Economics of Railways. – 2015. – No. 7. – Pp. 82-91. (In Russ).
7. Solovev V. V., Kuznetsova A. E. Modeling of cost standards for railway construction facilities // Economy of railways. – 2016. – No. 12. – С. 44-51. (In Russ).
8. Solovev V.V., Korchagin A.P. Topical issues of improving the pricing system in construction in the transition period // Vestnik MGSU. – 2020. – Vol. 15. – No. 4. – Pp. 605-616. (In Russ).
9. Poltava A.V., Korchagin A.P. Problems of determining the reliable cost of construction in the framework of project management. In the collection: Development of the methodology of modern economic science, management and education in the context of information and digital trends Materials of the III Interdisciplinary all-Russian scientific conference. – 2019. – Pp. 208-213. (In Russ).
10. Korchagin A.P. Problems and prospects of development of estimated standards in construction // Financial aspects of structural transformations of the economy. – 2019. – No. 5. – Pp. 83-90. (In Russ).
11. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. Foreign investment in the construction complex of Russia. // Investicii v Rossii. – 2010. – No.8 (187). – р. 3–11. (in Russ.)
Land reclamation methods in the redevelopment of urbanized territories for construction
Svintsova T.Y. Рlekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia
Keywords: land use, redevelopment, land reclamation, urbanized and urban planning territories, construction, technological map, network diagram, methods of contaminated land restoration.
The article deals with the concept of redevelopment of urbanized and urban planning territories, reveals the relationship between the restoration of a contaminated land plot and redevelopment, suggests the use of technological maps and network diagrams to estimate the costs and duration of work on land reclamation, shows an ecological and economic scheme for reclamation of an urban planning land plot, considers three land restoration methods, calculations were carried out using a technological map and a network diagram for an innovative combined method on the example of redevelopment of the territory of the Badaevsky brewery, Moscow.
1. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. Problems of unfinished construction and ways to reduce it // Jekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2020, no 5, pp. 3-13 (in Russ).
2. Svintsova T.Y. Land reclamation as a part of industrial zones redevelopment // Aktual'nye problemy zemleustrojstva i kadastrov na sovremennom etape: materialy VII Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Actual problems of land management and cadastre at the present stage: proceedings of the VII International Scientific and Practical Conference], Penza, PGUAS, 2020, pp. 123-127 (in Russ).
3. Nosov S.I., Svintsova T.Y. Economic justification of urban land reclamation for their involvement in economic turnover for new construction // Jekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2019, no 6, pp. 47-56 (in Russ).
4. Denisov V., Potravnyj I. Possibilities of preservation of agricultural land near cities and in industrialized territories // APK: jekonomika, upravlenie [AIC: economy, management], 2020, no 5, pp. 32-40 (in Russ).
5. Yanin E.P. Remediation of territories contaminated with chemical elements: general approaches, legal aspects, basic ways (foreign experience) / E.P. Yanin // Environmental and natural resources problems, 2014. – № 3. S. 3-105. "Electronic resource." Access mode: http://www.nparso.ru/images/docs/Remediation_of_the_territories.pdf (address date: 16.04.2021).
6.Mir Wirtgen. Cold recycling machine and soil stabilizer, no 2616916-RU-03/16, Moscow, «WIRTGEN GmbH» [WIRTGEN GmbH], 2016, 44 p. (in Russ).
7.Sustainable spatial development. Design and management: Monograph / Pod red. Komova N.V., Sharipova S.A., Nosova S.I., Cypkina Y.A., Moscow, IP Gubarev Evgenij Vladimirovich [PE Gubarev Evgenij Vladimirovich], 2021, 752 p. (in Russ).
8. Alakoz V.V, Nosov S.I. Depreciation expense on soilfertility restoration // Zemleustrojstvo, kadastr i monitoring zemel' [Land management cadastre and land monitoring], 2021, no 2, february, pp. 115-122 (in Russ).
9. Nosov S.I. Assessment of changes in the purpose of a land plot in urbanized areas in the conditions of the digital economy // Cifrovaya ekonomika: tendencii i perspektivy razvitiya: sbornik tezisov dokladov nacional'noj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Digital economy: trends and prospects of development: collection of abstracts of reports of the national scientific and practical conference], Moscow, FGBOU VO «REU im. G. V. Plekhanova», 2020, pp. 37-40 (in Russ).
10. Nosov S.I., Venevtsev E.O. Ecological and economic assessment of investment transport infrastructure construction projects // Jekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 2, pp. 3-18 (in Russ).
11. Pankratov E.P. Economic assessment of investments // Finansy [Finance], 2008, no 3, pp. 73-74.
Factors, determining the selection of effective investment projects of energy saving buildings
Starynina N.A., Saint-Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Keywords: investment project, energy-saving building, integral effect.
The objective of this research is to determine the combination of factors that influence the selection of the most effective investment projects of energy-saving buildings variants. The object of the research is the investment projects of energy-saving buildings. The subject of the research is the identification of factors that influence the selection of investment projects of energy-saving buildings.The factors that determine the selection of effective investment projects of energy-saving buildings are formulated in the work: energy, economic, environmental, political, social, professional and marketing advantages. The concept of the integral effect of an investment project of an energy-saving building, achieved during the construction of energy-saving buildings, determined in accordance with the identified factors by a set of interrelated results, is formulated.The particular aspects of the buildings certification procedure according to energy saving standards are considered. It was found out that the assessment of the project within the certification systems does not take into account the economic factor. The structure and content of the Russian standard GREEN ZOOM is analyzed. On this example, it is proposed to supplement the existing structure of the standard with the most significant economic indicators based on the classification developed by the author.Proposals for determining the indicator of the integral effect of the investment project of an energy-saving building on the basis of a point scale of energy saving certification standards are presented. The conditions for its achievement are determined and a formula for its calculation is developed.
1. Astaf'eva O.E., Potapova I.YU. Reducing the negative impact of construction on ecosystems through «green» standards certification // Arhitektura i stroitel'stvo v Rossii. – 2015. – №2 (206). – S.15-21 (in Russ).
2. Filippov P.I. Benefits of BREEAM certification of office real estate in Russia // Mezhdunarodnyj nauchnyj zhurnal «Sinergiya nauk». – 2018. – №24. – S. 533-537 (in Russ).
3. El'man K.A., Srybnik M.A. International standards and certification as economic growth drivers // Nizhnevartovsk: Izdatel'stvo Nizhnevartovskogo gosudarstvennogo universitet. – 2018. – S. 212-216 (in Russ).
4. YAroslavceva YU.A., Surkov A.A. Analysis of international standards and certification systems BREEAM, LEED and the «Green Standards» certification system // Himiya. Ekologiya. Urbanistika. – 2018. – Tom: 2018. – S.180-184 (in Russ).
5. Kubba S. Handbook of green building design and construction. LEED, BREEAM, and Green Globes / Butterworth-Heinemann, 2016, 1064 p (in Eng).
6. The U.S. Green Building Council, Inc. (USGBC). LEED. Reference guide for building design and construction. V4. // Copyright ©2013 the U.S. Green Building Council, Inc. Washington DC, 2013, 817 p (in Eng).
7. Starynina N.A. Evaluation of the efficiency of energy-saving and ecological construction (on the example of a residential building) // Vestnik grazhdanskih inzhenerov: nauchno-tekhnicheskij zhur. 2013. № 6 (41). – S.210-216 (in Russ).
8. Starynina N.A. Features of certification and assessment of the effectiveness of energy-saving projects // Vestnik grazhdanskih inzhenerov: nauchno-tekhnicheskij zhur. – 2015. – № 2(49). – S. 187-193 (in Russ).
9. Bad'in G.M., Sychev S.A., Makaridze G.D. Technologies of the construction and reconstruction of energy efficient buildings // BHV-Peterburg. – 2017. – 464 c (in Russ).
10. Gumba Kh.M., Kiseleva E.I., Belyantseva O.M. Energoeffektivnost' kak ustoychivoe konkurentnoe preimushchestvo predpriyatiy investitsionno-stroitel'nogo kompleksa // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], – 2020. - № 1(61). – s.3-10 (in Russ).
11. Ignat'ev V.N. Energy saving and energy management perspectives // Energosberezhenie. –2019. –№3. –S. 60-65 (in Russ).
12. Piterskij L.YU. Energy Efficiency in Russia: Development, Trends and Achievements // Nauchno-tekhnicheskij zhurnal. Inzhenernye sistemy. AVOK – Severo-Zapad. –2015. –№1. –S. 14-19 (in Russ).
13. Telichenko V.I., Rojtman V.M., Benuzh A.A. Integrated safety in construction // Moskva: MISI—MGSU. – 2017. – 145 s (in Russ).
14. Brebbia C. A., Sendra J.J. Sustainability and the City / Boston: WIT Press, 2018, 248 p (in Eng).
15. Piskulova N.A., Victor I. Danilov-Danilyan V.I. New Challenges in Sustainable Development for Russia and the World / Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2018, 281 p (in Eng).
Foreign investment in construction at the present stage
Zaripova A.V., Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering, Kazan, Russia
Keywords: foreign investment, investors, fixed assets, construction, new technologies, economic growth.
The construction complex is the most important link in the domestic economy, its condition largely determines the development of all sectors of the national economy and the position in the social sphere. To date, many problems have accumulated in the construction complex, where among the main ones it is worth highlighting a significant lag in technological development and technical support. To solve the accumulated problems, resources are needed, and in the current situation, the most effective is to attract external sources - foreign direct investment, because it is foreign investment, in addition to capital, that brings new technologies and stages of development that are so necessary in the industry today. The purpose of our study is to identify the main reasons that restrain the flow of foreign investment in the construction industry and to find possible ways to solve them. The theoretical basis of the study was the scientific works of leading economists, analysts and specialists on the investment attractiveness of construction organizations. The main research methods were a systematic approach based on analysis and synthesis, a generalization method, an abstract-logical method, as well as a dialectical method of cognition. The results of the study showed that the total volume of foreign investments entering the industry is critically low, has negative dynamics and is insufficient for the technological and technical re-equipment of the industry. In this regard, the main factors constraining the investment attractiveness of the industry for foreign investors are identified and the main directions for solving the identified problems are proposed.
1. Zaripova A.V. Pricing in construction: analysis of the situation, problems, prospects // Innovacionnoe razvitie jekonomiki [Innovative development of the economy], 2020, no 6 (60), pp. 133-139 (in Russ).
2. Tolmacheva A.Je. Problems of attracting foreign investment to the Russian economy // Jekonomika: vchera, segodnja, zavtra [Economy: yesterday, today, tomorrow], 2019, no 6A, pp. 233-239 (in Russ).
3. Zaripova A.V. Actual problems of the development of the investment and construction complex // Jekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and Entrepreneurship], 2017, no 8-2 (85), pp. 1194-1198 (in Russ).
4. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. On foreign investments, promising areas of use in construction and the reasons that restrain their flow // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2014, no 1 (25), pp. 3-11 (in Russ).
5. Karlik A.E., Juj C. Foreign investment in the construction sector in Russia and China // Jekonomicheskie nauki [Economic Sciences], 2020, no № 3 (184), pp. 82-86 (in Russ).
6. Pahomov E. V., Ovchinnikova M.S. The current state of the construction industry in the Russian Federation // Molodoj uchenyj [Young scientist], 2019, no 2 (240), pp. 255-260 (in Russ).
7. Glinshhikova T.V., Serdjukova V.S. The problem of ensuring the stability of legal regulation of the activities of a foreign investor // Gumanitarnye, social'no-jekonomicheskie i obshhestvennye nauki [Humanities, socio-economic and social sciences], 2019, no 8, pp. 105-107 (in Russ).
8. Nidzij E.N. Problems and prospects for the development of the construction industry in Russia in the context of the economic crisis // Vestnik MGSU [MGSU Bulletin], 2018, no 3, pp. 67-72 (in Russ).
9. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. On the management of increasing the investment opportunities of construction enterprises in the field of reproduction and renewal of fixed assets // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2019, no 4, pp. 3-17 (in Russ).
Factors affecting the sustainable development of organizations and business projects
Maslennikov V. V., Goryacheva K. A., Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia
Keywords: sustainable development, principles of formation, strategy, corporate culture, language, factors, environmental friendliness, economic effect, social effect.
The article considers the factors that influence the implementation of the concept of sustainable development in organizations and business projects. The world heard about sustainable development in 1987. in 2020, the topic of meeting the desires and needs of current generations without compromising future ones is becoming more and more relevant. Despite the fact that the coronavirus has made adjustments in all areas of human life, the question is "what will happen next? » it has become more relevant than ever. Companies already publish not only financial flows in their reports on their activities, but also the result is the integration of the company and its involvement in social and environmental issues. This article analyzes the factors that affect sustainable development, which must be taken into account for the formation of strategic and tactical goals of the organization.
1. Orlova L.N._ Kuznecov V.V. K voprosu ob ustoichivom razvitii ekonomicheskih sistem. Vestnik Rossiiskogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta imeni G. V. Plehanova, 2018; №6, с. 16-23 (in Russ.).
2. Voronova T.A._ Garnov A.P._ Loginova E.V._ Aivazov S.Yu. Tehnologicheskie innovacii kak faktor ustoichivogo ekonomicheskogo razvi (in Russ.).
3.Schaltegger, Stefan & Lüdeke-Freund, Florian. (2012). The 'Business Case for Sustainability' Concept: A Short Introduction. Electronic Journal.
4.Baumgartner, Rupert J., and Daniela Ebner. 2010. “Corporate Sustainability Strategies: Sustainability Profiles and Maturity Levels.” Sustainable Development 18 (2): 76–89.
5.Porter Michael, «What Is Strategy?», Harvard Business Review, 74/6 (1996): 61.
6.Shekshnya S.V. Upravlenie personalom sovremennoi Rossii. _ M._ Intel_Sintez_ 2003.
7.Logan D. Lider i plemya – M._ Mann_ Ivanov i Ferber, 2019 (in Russ.).
8.Sandra A. Waddock, Charles Bodwell, and Samuel B. Graves, «Responsibility: The New business Imperative», Academy of Management Executive, 16/2 (2002): 132–148.
9.Hoffer E. Chelovek ubejdennii_ lichnost_ vlast i massovie dvijeniya. – M._ Evropeiskii gumanitarnii universitet, 2017.
10.Forest L. Reinhardt, Down To Earth: Applying Business Principles to Environmental Management (Boston, USA: Harvard Business School Press, 2000).
The environmental aspect of sustainable development of organizations
Popova E.V., Isupov I.S., Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia
Keywords: biosphere, ecological disaster, rational nature management, resources, socio-economic, renewable, non-renewable, market economy.
The term Sustainable development has been used since the 70s of the last century. Over the past 50 years, its meaning has undergone some changes. Today, the basic principle of "sustainable development" means a qualitative improvement in human life without causing irreparable damage to the natural environment - the biosphere. Human life support occurs due to the consumption of natural resources of the Earth, such as air, water, territories, flora and fauna (renewable resources) and minerals (non-renewable resources). However, the course of the modern economy towards continuous consumption and ignores calls to comply with the basic conditions of sustainable development related to the careful use of natural resources, which leads to their depletion and environmental disasters on a planetary scale. The article touches upon the main problems of the biosphere both throughout the world and within the borders of the Russian Federation, on the basis of which conclusions are drawn about the current situation and ways to improve it. In order to prevent a global environmental catastrophe, business elites need to completely reconsider their attitude to the world's natural resources and switch to a fundamentally new strategy for using natural resources and protecting the environment.
1. Losev K.S. Myths and Misconceptions in Ecology. M.: Scientific World, 2010 (in Russ.).
2. Zakharov V.M. Ecology and Sustainable Development / Report on Human Development in Russia for 2017 "Environmental Priorities for Russia" (in Russ.).
3. Gorshkov V.G. Physical and Biological Foundations of Life Sustainability. M.: VINITI, 1995 (in Russ.).
4. Losev K.S. Environmental problems and prospects for sustainable development of Russia in the 21st century (in Russ.).
5. Osipov V.I. Ecology and Market Economy / Economic Strategies. 2016. No. 8 (in Russ.).
6. Bobylov S.N., Solovyeva S.V. Environmental Priorities for Sustainable Development: Russian Context / Russian Context / Russia's 2017 Report on Human Development, Environmental Priorities for Russia" (in Russ.).
Review on the effect of basalt fiber on concrete and in structural construction
Chiadighikaobi Paschal Chimeremeze, Pacherozi Engineering and Materials Nigeria Limited, Abia State, Nigeria
Asasira Naome, Kunda Kunda, Ngango Justin, Nankya Hilda, Zefack Mac Rollin, Department of Civil Engineering, Peoples Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), Moscow, Russia
Keywords: Basalt chopped fibers, basalt fiber reinforced concrete, mechanical properties of basalt.
Although several types of fibers have been used in concrete, however there is only limited information available on mechanical properties and fracture behavior of high strength concrete incorporating basalt fiber which is of great importance in understanding the material behavior and in designing structures. The primary aim of this paper was to study, analyze and compare the mechanical properties and behaviors of concretes reinforced with chopped basalt fiber and present a comprehensive study highlighting the properties of reinforced concrete in a comparative perspective. The study showed that incorporation of chopped basalt fiber has significant positive effects on the properties of the concrete. The use of basalt fiber is efficient in design and structural construction.
1. W.H. Zhang, Y.S. Zhang, Research on the static and dynamic compressive properties of high performance cementitious composite (HPCC) containing coarse aggregate, Arch. Civil Mech. Eng. 15 (2015) 711–720.
2.Hannant DJ. Fibre reinforced concrete. In: Newman J, Choo BS, editors. Advanced concrete technology-processes. Oxford: An Imprint of Elsevier; 2003. p. 146–63.
3. V. Fiore, T. Scalici, G. Di Bella, A. Valenza, A review on basalt fibre and its composites, Compos. Part B Eng. 74 (2015) 74–94, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2014.12.034.
4. K. Singha, A short review on basalt fiber, Int. J. Text. Sci. 1 (2012) 19–28,http://dx.doi.org/10.5923/j.textile.20120104.02.
5. V. Dhand, G. Mittal, K.Y. Rhee, S.-J. Park, D. Hui, A short review on basalt fiberreinforced polymer composites, Compos. Part B. 73 (2015) 166–180, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2014.12.011.
6. J. Sim, C. Park, D.Y. Moon, Characteristics of basalt fiber as a strengtheningmaterial for concrete structures, Compos. Part B Eng. 36 (2005) 504–512,http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2005.02.002.
7. Felekog lu B, Tosun K, Baradan B. Effects of fibre type and matrix structure on the mechanical performance of self-compacting micro-concrete composites. Cem Concr Res 2009; 39:1023–32.
8. Grdic ZJ, Curcic GAT, Ristic NS, Despotovic IM. Abrasion resistance of concrete micro-reinforced with polypropylene fibers. Constr Build Mater 2012;27:305–12.
9. D. Kim, S. Park, G. Ryu, K. Koh, Comparative flexural behavior of hybrid ultra high performance fiber reinforced concrete with different macrofibers, Constr. Build. Mater. 25 (2011) 4144–4155.
10. Lee, Y.T., J.H. Lee, H.S. Hwang and Y.D. Kim, 2002. Performance of concrete structures retrofitted with fibre reinforce polymers. Mag. Korean Conc., 14: 89-96.
11. J.M. Khatib, "Properties of concrete incorporating fine recycled aggregate", Cement Concr. Res., vol. 35, pp. 763-769, 2005. [http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconres.2004.06.017]
12. J.A. Bogas, J. de Brito, and J.M. Figueiredo, "Mechanical characterization of concrete produced with recycled lightweight expanded clay aggregate concrete", J. Clean. Prod., vol. 89, pp. 187-195, 2015. [http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2014.11.015]
13.Morova Nihat. (2013). Investigation of usability of basalt fibers in hot mix asphalt concrete. Construction and Building Materials. 47. 175–180. 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2013.04.048.
14. Shams A, Stark A, Hoogen F, Hegger J, Schneider H. Innovative sandwich structures made of high performance concrete and foamed polyurethane. Compos Struct 2015; 121:271–9.
15. Kim, Y. J., Hu, J., Lee, S. J., and You. B. H. (2010). “Mechanical properties of fiber reinforced lightweight concrete containing surfactant.” Adv. in Civ. Eng., 2010, 8, Article ID 549642. https://doi.org/10.1155/2010/549642.