EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY
Yudenko M. N.,Chepachenko N.V., Nikolikhina S.A.,
Improving methodological approaches to measuring and
evaluating the performance of construction organizations
Yekaterinoslavsky Y.Y. …………… 4
Pre-project diagnostics of strategic development
in the construction business (part 1) ……………. 15
Shalaya T.E., Tsimbelman N.Ya., Shaly E.E., Chernova T.I.
Comparison of the economic efficiency of the construction
of the mooring walls of various design solutions ……………. 25
Gureeva E.G., Timirova K.A.
Problems and solutions in the field of organization
of investment and construction work at the enterprises
of oil production ……………. 37
HOUSING CONSTRUCTION AND HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Problems and prospects for the development of shared
construction in the housing sector …………… 51
ECONOMIC SCIENCE AND ECONOMIC PRACTICE
Sarchenko V.I., Starovatov G.F.
Salary as a mobilization tool for labor productivity growth …….. 63
Improving methodological approaches to measuring and evaluating the performance of construction organizations
Yudenko Marina N.,doctor of economic Sciences, Professor,St. Petersburg State Economic University, St. Petersburg, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Chepachenko Nikolay V., doctor of economic Sciences, ProfessorPetersburg State Transport University Emperor Alexander I, St. Petersburg, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com;
Nikolikhina Svetlana A., docent, St.Petersburg State Transport University Emperor Alexander I, St. Petersburg, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Polovnikova Nadezhda A., docent, St. Petersburg State Transport University Emperor Alexander I, St. Petersburg, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com;
Keywords: construction organizations, methods of measuring efficiency, efficiency evaluation, productivity, socio-economic development.
The article examines the issues of improving the methodological approaches to assessing the performance of construction organizations, taking into account the theoretical principles of the theory of the company, in which the hypothesis of the entrepreneur’s desire to maximize its residual share - profit is fundamental. The authors concluded that the methods used in practice for measuring the efficiency of resources are methodologically unacceptable because they do not provide an adequate level of quality measurement, analysis and assessment of the efficiency of production and economic activity of construction organizations. The applied measurement methods ignore the principle of comparing the value of the economic effect with respect to the value of the total value of the resources used, which have led to this effect. The list of parameters providing a more complete set of economic indicators, methods for their measurement and evaluation has been expanded.
1.Brew S. L., McConnell K. R. Economics. M.: INFRA-M, 2017. 462 p. (in Russ.).
2. Samuelson P.E., Nordhaus V.D. Economy. M.: OOO «I.D. Vil'yams, 2017. 1360 p. (in Russ.).
3. Vishnyakova O.M., Nekrasov N.V., Seliverstov D.A. Financial and economic efficiency in the enterprise management system: analysis and evaluation. Chelyabinsk: Izdatel'skij tsentr YUUrGU, 2010. 339 p. (in Russ.).
4. Kantor E.L. Economic efficiency of industrial production (Theoretical and methodological aspect). SPb.: Izdatel'stvo SZTU, 2010. 128 p. (in Russ.).
5. Zhitlukhina O.G. and other. Assessment of the economic efficiency of financial and economic activities of enterprises. Vladivostok: Dal'nevostochnyj federal'nyj universitet, 2013. 156 p. (in Russ.).
6. Petrov V.S. Theoretical and methodological foundations for ensuring the effectiveness of the development of industrial enterprises. Moscow: Prospect, 2015. 96 p. (in Russ.).
7.Suharev O.S. Theory of economic efficiency. M.: KURS: INFRА-M, 2014. 368 p. (in Russ.).
8. Drucker P. Effective leader. M.: Mann, Ivanov, Ferber, 2013. 240 p. (in Russ.).
9. Analysis of the financial and economic activities of the construction company. Information and methodological manual. SPb.: Strojinform, 1998. no.5, pp. 43-48 (in Russ.).
10. Buzyrev V.V., Nuzhina I. P., Skuridina Yu. B. Analysis and diagnostics of financial and economic activities of a construction enterprise. Moscow: KnoRus, 2018. 466 p. (in Russ.).
11. Raizberg, B.A. Modern socio-economic dictionary. M.: INFRA-M, 2016. 629 p. (in Russ.).
12. YudenkoV.N., YudenkoE.A.The impact of transaction costs on the efficiency of construction organizations // Vestnik fakul'teta upravleniya SPbGEU [Bulletin of the faculty of management, St. Petersburg state economic University ], 2017, no. 2, pp. 67-75 (in Russ.).
13. Savitskaya GV. Analysis of the effectiveness and risks of entrepreneurial activity: methodological aspects. M .: INFRA-M, 2017. 291 p. (in Russ.).
14. Korogodin I.Т. and other. Efficiency of the economy, its theoretical foundations and growth prerequisites. Voronezh: Izdatel'stvo - poligraficheskij tsentr «Nauchnaya kniga», 2012. 158 p.(in Russ.).
15. Fedoseev I.V., Yudenko M.N., Chepachenko N.V., W. Budner, Salov A.A., Nikolikhina S.A., Polovnikova N.A. Study of the growth potential and development of construction organizations in the real estate market: a monograph. SPb .: SPbGEU, 2018. 103 p.(in Russ.).
16. Chepachenko N.V., Fedoseev I.V., Yudenko M.N. Methodological aspects of the study of the growth potential of construction organizations // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018. no.5 (53), pp.14-24.(in Russ.).
17. Sergey Oparin, Nikolay Chepachenko, Marina Yudenko. The role of social unstitutions in building and construction business activity of entrepreneurs. Trudy mezhdunarodnoj konferencii «Innovacii v nauke i obrazovanii [International Conference Proceedings «Innovation in science and education»]. Central Bohemia University, 2017, vol.4, pp. 337-342. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12955/cbup.v5.948.
Pre-project diagnostics of strategic development in the construction business (part 1)
Yekaterinoslavsky Yuriy Y., doctor of economic Sciences, Professor, LY consulting, Morristown, USA; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: company diagnostics, invariant structure, functional subsystems.
This article offers a diagnostic procedure and a hierarchical system of diagnostic parameters, allowing to comprehensively estimate the potential and variants of the development strategy of a construction company. Its basis is formed by the invariant functional structure of the company, which includes industrial and technological, financial and economic, social, environmental and management subsystems. The company as a whole, each of its system and their elements correspond to the indicators that characterize the condition and the result of the diagnosed object's functioning, as well as its development potential. This part of the article describes the invariant structure and elements of the diagnosed object.
1. Thompson Artur A. Jr., Strickland A.J. Strategic Management. Concept and cases. McGraw-Hill, 2003.
2. Mazur Ivan I., Shapiro Valery D. Corporate Structural Reorganization. M. 2000, 587 p. (in Russ.).
4. Porter M. Competitive Advantage. M., ed. Alpina Business, 2005.
5. Breg S. Handbook of Finance Director. M., Alpina Publisher, 2012.
6. O. Kryshkin. Internal Audit Handbook: Risks and Business Processes. M., Alpina Publisher, 2013 (in Russ.).
7. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Shreiber A.K., Ivchik T.A. Modern tools for regulating labor relations in housing and communal services // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 6, pp. 3-11 (in Russ.).
7. Yekaterynoslavsky Yu.Yu., Medvedeva A.M., Schenkova S.A. Business risks: diagnostics, prevention, management. M., ed. ANKIL 2010 (in Russ.).
Comparison of the economic efficiency of the construction of the mooring walls of various design solutions
Shalaya Tatyana E., Post-graduate student of the Far Eastern Federal University (8 Sukhanova St., Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, 690950, Russia), e-mail: email@example.com
Tsimbelman Nikita Ya., Head of the Department of Hydraulic Engineering, Theory of Buildings and Structures of the Far Eastern Federal University (8 Sukhanova St., Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, 690950, Russia), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shaly Evgeniy E., Post-graduate student of the Far Eastern Federal University (8 Sukhanova St., Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, 690950, Russia), e-mail:email@example.com
Chernova Tatyana I., Assistant of the Department of Hydraulic Engineering, Theory of Buildings and Structures of the Far Eastern Federal University (8 Sukhanova St., Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, 690950, Russia), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: dock, wharf, quay economic effect.
The article deals with the economic efficiency of construction of mooring hydraulic structures basic varieties. To measure the economic efficiency of capital investment options, comparative method has been applied. To determine overall economic effect, local estimates of the definite option of constructing-and-mounting works (CMW) have been made. Resource and basis index methods have been used while estimating the calculations. Estimates have been valued in current 2000 and 2001 prices and recalculated for 2018. The following normative-reference base has been employed: SICES publications, ТЕР publications, price-lists of main building materials, worker hourly wages books of reference, machine-shift cost of construction machines and mechanisms.
1. Tugoulkov A.M., Kormer B.G. etc. Design of retaining walls and basements. Moscow, 1990, 83p. (in Russ.).
2. Levachev S.N. Shells in hydraulic engineering construction. Moscow, 1978, 168p. (in Russ.).
3. Sedrisyev DN, Rubinsky AV, Aksyonov NV, Kozhevnikov AK Fundamentals of design of hydraulic structures, forest exchanges and raids float. Krasnoyarsk, 2013, 93p.
4. Gaido A.N. Improving the immersion technology of steel shells used in the construction of waterproof enclosures in the water area // Montazhnyye i spetsial'nyye raboty v stroitel'stve [Installation and special works in construction], 2015, №3. pp 28-32 (in Russ.).
5. Becker A.T., Tsimbelman N.Ya. The use of shell structures with elastic filler in construction //Vestnik Dalnevostochnogo gosudarstvennogo technicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Far Eastern State Technical University]. 2010, № 2 (4). pp 27-33 (in Russ.).
6. Tsimbelman N.Ya., Chernova TI, Model studies of the stress-deformable state of large-diameter shells with a filler// Vestnik MGSU [Vestnik MGSU]. 2012? №12. pp 71-77 (in Russ.).
Problems and solutions in the field of organization of investment and construction works of oil-producing enterprises
Gureeva Elena G., Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Department of Economics and Industrial Management, Perm National Research Polytechnic University (FSEE HR PNRPU), e-mail: email@example.com
Timirova, Kristina A., Master’s Student, Dept. of Economics and Industrial Management, Perm National Research Polytechnic University (FSEE HR PNRPU); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: oil-producing enterprises, investment and construction activities, method of work organization, algorithm of management decisions, economic effect and risks.
Abstract. The article is devoted to the actual problem of substantiation of management decisions in the field of organization of investment and construction activities for oil-producing enterprises of the Russian Federation. The author proves the deficiency of researches in this area and the need to study the existing problems based of consideration of the limitations of the oil market and its state regulation.
Based on the study of the developing separate service in drilling at oil production enterprises, but in fact, used in other areas of construction practice of direct contracts, an algorithm for decision-making on the choice of the method of organization of investment and construction works. The algorithm can serve as a basis for the development of internal methods of oil companies. Also, there were formulated and described the principles used to make decisions about the organization method of investment and construction works.
The results of the research allowed to develop a typical cost structure for investment and construction work and to determine the typical division of work in order to identify the potential share of direct contracts.
A proposed approach to assessing the economic effect of the decision options for the organization of construction works, based on the matching of costs in the application of the general contract and the expansion of the direct contracts’ share (separate service in construction), taking into account the creation or preservation of internal units that perform the functions of investment control and construction works or the transfer of these functions to outsourcing.
The study identified and described the main risks in the field of investment and construction activities in different ways of work’s organization, which should be considered by enterprises.
In favor of the expansion of the direct contracts’ practice or separate service in construction, a number of expected positive effects, such as support for the construction industry, including highly specialized industry, reducing the number of bankruptcies among them, as well as improving the quality and reducing the contractors’ construction time for oil companies.
1. L. A. S. Investment model of oil field. // Abstracts in proceedings of the Sixth international conference "management of large-scale systems development "(MLSD'2012), Moscow Institute of management problems. V. A. Trapeznikov Academy of Sciences, 2012 (English version).
2. Balaba V. I. Inspection control and drilling supervision as a form of conformity assessment // quality Management in the oil and gas industry. - 2005 - № 4-p. 19-26. (in Russ.).
3. Kulchitskiy V. V., Larionov A. S., Grishin D. V., Alexandrov V. L. Technical and technological supervision of oil and gas wells construction (drilling supervising). Textbook. M.: Oil and gas. 2007. 150 pp (in Russ.).
4. Gladkikh, Khizhnyak, G. P., Galkin, V. I. Estimation of oil displacement coefficient on the basis of standard researches of Perm Krai core deposits // Oil economy. - 2017. - № 8. - pp. 90-93 (in Russ.).
5. Development of a model of quantitative and qualitative composition of oil producing enterprises in the transition to separate service in drilling / E. G. Gureeva, K. A. Gureev / Management of large systems. UBS-2017 : materials of XIV all-Russia. SHK.- Conf. young scientists, September 48. 2017, Perm. / In-t problem UPR. they. V. A. Trapeznikov Academy of Sciences, Perm. NAT. research. Polytechnic. UN-T.-Moscow: [B. I.], 2017. - p. 258-271(in Russ.).
6. Malova T., Sysoeva V. I. World oil market: search for equilibrium in the conditions of a new "oil" reality // Vestnik MGIMO University. - 2016. - № 6 (51). - P. 115-124.
7. Gureeva E. G., Gureev K. A. Management of the quantitative-qualitative composition of customer services in terms of extension of separate services when drilling on the basis of the simulation // proceedings of higher educational institutions. Oil and gas. - 2018. - № 5 (131). - pp. 126-133. (in Russ.).
8. Fundamentals of development of oil and gas fields / I. R. Yushkov, G. p. Khizhnyak / / Fundamentals of development of oil and gas fields: training manual. / M-in education and science Grew. Federation, Perm. NAT. research. Polytechnic. Univ. of Illinois - Perm : publishing house of PERM national research Polytechnic University, 2015. - 131 p. (in Russ.).
9. Gureeva E. G., Gureeva A. N. Analysis of innovation activity and creation of multi-level rating systems // Russian economic Internet journal. - 2018 - №3 [Electronic resource]. – URL: http://www.e-rej.ru/publications/175/Г/ (accessed: 10.11.2018) (in Russ.).
Problems and prospects for the development of shared construction in the housing sector
Smirnova Tatyana A., PH.D., docent, the Institute of Economics, Management and Environmental Studies of Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia; e-mail: Smirtatan@yandex.ru
Keywords: building sector, deceived real estate investors, share building, financing, construction stages, government regulation.
The housing sector is one of the most important areas of government regulation. This is explained by the multiplicity of connections and multiplicative effects arising in the course of its functioning. One of the main directions of government regulation is the relationship between a construction company and participants of shared construction. In recent years, there has been an increase in social tensions among people buying housing with the participation of share construction. The analysis in this area at the regional level revealed a number of problems, the solution of which, in the author’s opinion, is possible only with an integrated and comprehensive approach. The author suggested ways to improve government regulation in the market of shared construction. The analysis of the governmental support system for deceived real estate investors indicates a low efficiency. To prevent further development of this phenomenon, a mechanism for phased financing of the construction of the facility has been proposed.
1. Saburova M.M., Chernyshev I.V. Problems and prospects for the development of the construction industry in the region: evidence from Ulyanovsk region // Regional'naya ehkonomika: teoriya i praktika [Regional economics: theory and practice], 2017, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 254 – 265 (in Russ.).
2. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. About the development of a network of construction companies and the efﬁ ciency of their coarsening //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no. 2 (44), pp. 13 – 25 (in Russ.).
3. Zelinskaya M.V., Pronin E.S. [Directions of increasing the efficiency of public administration]. International Scientific and Practical Conference on Current Issues in Economics and Humanities in 2015. Materials of the scientific-practical conference, 2015, pp. 107 – 110 (in Russ.).
4. Zakharova J.A. Housing construction and its development prospects in the context of the non-optimality of the Russian economy //Regional'naya ehkonomika: teoriya i praktika [Regional economics: theory and practice], 2016, no. 1, pp. 182 – 190 (in Russ.).
5. Larionov A.N., Viktorov M.Yu. Modern organizational and economic problems of transition of Moscow region developers from equity to project financing of housing construction //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no. 6 (54), pp. 12 – 22 (in Russ.).
6. Chepeleva K.V. [Innovative development of the construction complex of the Krasnoyarsk region: current position and prospects]. Issues of innovative economy, 2017, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 417 – 436. URL: https://doi.org/10.18334/vinec.7.4.38435 (data accessed 25.09.2018) (in Russ.).
7. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. Problems of management of loading of capacities of the construction organizations //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no. 4 (52), pp. 3 – 13 (in Russ.).
8. Pankratov O.E. The problems of increase of efficiency of use of fixed assets of construction //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no. 4 (40), pp. 3 – 14 (in Russ.).
9. Pankratov O.E., Pankratov E.P. Problems of increasing the investment and economic potential of construction companies //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no. 5 (47), pp. 3 – 18 (in Russ.).
Salary as a mobilization tool for labor productivity growth
Sarchenko Vladimir I., Doctor of Economic Sciences, associate professor, professor of chair «Designing of buildings and real estate examination», FSAEI HE «Siberian Federal University», School of Engineering and Construction (prospekt Svobodnyj, 82 «А», Krasnoyarsk, 660041, Russia), member of the Russian Academy of Engineering, Advisor RAACS, Honored Builder of the Russian Federation, leader of the group of construction companies "Krasstroy"; e- mail: email@example.com;
Starovatov Gennady F., PhD in economics, associate professor of chair «Economics and management in the construction sector», FSAEI HE «Siberian Federal University», School of Business Management and Economics (ul. Akademika Kirenskogo, 26 "A", Krasnoyarsk, 660074, Russia); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords:human development index, gross domestic product growth, salary, employee asset resource, value added distribution system, employment contract, construction priority.
To search for and include into work of unused human resources, the authors considered the existing order of remuneration depending on the dynamics of the created value added (VA). The complete absence of correlation was established. In order to mobilize the assets of an asset for the growth of the created VA, it is proposed to directly link changes in the salaries of each with the dynamics of the value of the VA in such a way that the salary becomes a mobilization tool for the growth of the created VA. The algorithm of transition to the new system of distribution of VA at the level of economic entities is proposed. The authors consider construction to be the priority industry in which to begin the pilot implementation of the proposed reform.
1. Rajzberg B.A. Applied Economics. M:BINOM. Laboratorija znanij, 2014, 318 p. (In Russ.).
2. Sarchenko V.I., Starovatov G.F. New approaches to motivation of the growth of labor productivity // Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Mezhdunarodnogo nauchno-tehnicheskogo simpoziuma «Jekonomicheskie mehanizmy i upravlencheskie tehnologii razvitija promyshlennosti» MNTF «Pervye mezhdunarodnye Kosyginskie chtenija» [Modern tasks of engineering sciences], 2017, pp. 58-62 (In Russ.).
3. Postnikov S.L., Kohnovich R.L., Samarina T.P., Shhul'gina N.A. Labor productivity in Russia and in the world. Impact on the competitiveness of the economy and living standards. M.: Sovet Federacii RF, 2016, 78 p. (In Russ.).
4. Krushlinskij V.I., Sarchenko V.I. General plan and quality of the environment of the city. Krasnojarsk: Sibirskij federal'nyj universitet, 2014, 122 p. (In Russ.).
5. Jas'kova N.Ju. Construction in the context of new views on the goals of economic development // Izvestija vuzov. Investicii. Stroitel'stvo. Nedvizhimost' [Proceedings of Universities. Investment. Construction. Real estate], 2018, no 1 (24), pp. 133-142 (In Russ.).