Zbritskiy A.A., Chernyshov L.N., Ivchik T.A.
Organizational and methodological problems of independent
evaluation system of qualifications in housing and communal services …. 3
ECONOMIC SCIENCE AND ECONOMIC PRACTICE
Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E.
About the development of a network of construction
companies and the efficiency of their coarsening ………………….. 13
ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
Management Consulting State Construction Order:
Problems and Prospects …………………………………………. 25
Opekunov V.A., Shcherbinin I.V.
Analysis of praxis of development and approval of special
technical conditions for designing of capital construction project …. 38
Changing of the strategy of construction organization
in the adverse impact of the economic crisis ……………………….. 50
ENERGY AND RESOURCE SAVING
Shipkova E.V., Borisova N.I., Zakharov R.P.
The energy potential of municipal housing complex
of Russia and its regions in modern conditions ……………………. 54
ECONOMIC AND TECHNICAL SECURITY
Smirnova G.E., Naydenova N.S., Nevmiatullina K.A.
Technical regulation in the field of building materials ………….. 68
Organizational and methodological problems of independent evaluation system of qualifications in housing and communal services
Zbritskiy Alexander Anatolievich, Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, Director of the Institute for STR GASIS National research university “Higher school of Economics” (Profsouznaya 33, Blg. 4, Moscow, 117418, Russia);
Chernyshov Leonid Nikolaevich, Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, head of the Center for urban development IDPO GASIS HSE; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Ivchik Tatyana Anatolievna, Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor, Deputy Director for additional education, National research university Higher school of Economics; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: professional retraining, qualification, professional standards, housing and communal services, the evaluation system of qualifications.
The article shows the rationale for the formation of an independent evaluation system of professional qualifications. It was attempted to analyses the impact of the newly adopted, in accordance with the Federal law "on the independent assessment of qualifications", normative-legal documents of the Government of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of labor of Russia, on the prospect of further development of the evaluation system of qualifications in the area of housing. The authors presented the main results of the activities of the Council on professional qualifications in housing for the period July 2014 year. It was analyzed emerging organizational-methodical problems of sectoral evaluation system of qualifications presented mechanisms and tools to solve them.
1. Agapitov S.N.Development of professional standards in housing and communal services is a task of employer associations //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2013, no 6, pp. 28-32 (in Russ.).
2. Chernyshov L.N. Methodological problems of training and retraining of employees for the sphere of housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2014, no 6, pp. 63-75 (in Russ.).
3. Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A., Mironova L.V., Schreiber A.K. Professional standards as a basis for improving the quality and prestige of the highly skilled workers leading to careers in construction production //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 4, pp. 3-8 (in Russ.).
4. Blinov A. A., Ugryumova N. V. Managerial Aspects of Socio-Economic systems of Housing and communal services // Journal of AGUAS. Science, education, Economics. Series: Economics, 2015, no 1 (11) (in Russ.).
5. Tsaplin E.V., Volkova V.S.Evolution of housing and communal services reformation in 1991-2017 years //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 1, pp. 34-44 (in Russ.).
6. Zbritskiy A.A.,Chernyshov L.N., Ivchik T.A.,Slobodyan A.A. Professional standards is a based system for the housing and communal services by professional staff //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2013, no 6, pp. 38-42 (in Russ.).
7. Chernyshov L.N.Methodology of professional standards at enterprises of housing and communal services //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 5, pp. 22-31 (in Russ.).
8. Razueva O. V. Improvement of enterprise management in the housing and communal services // Problems of modern economy, 2015, no 24 (in Russ.).
9. Chernyshov L.N., Zbritskiy A.A., Ivchik T.A., Mironova L.V. The methodology of developing professional standards for other employees of the housing and communal complex //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 4, pp. 9-16 (in Russ.).
10. Poklonova E.V., Uskova. P.A. Housing Market: the state and problems // Modern trends in Economics and management: a new look, 2015, no 37-2 (in Russ.).
About the development of a network of construction companies and the efficiency of their coarsening
Pankratov Evgeniy Pavlovich, professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (Moscow, Russia); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Pankratov Oleg Evgenievich, Ph.D., Directorate of economic-operational management of Bank of Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: construction, construction companies and form of their property, development dynamics, efficiency, volume of work of construction organizations and their impact on the economy of construction, the definition of rational volume of organization's work, evaluation of their coarsening, coarsening paths of construction companies, their integration and cooperation.
The article considers the current state of the construction complex, analyzes in dynamic development of a network of construction companies on the types and forms of property, revealed a dramatic increase in the share of private organizations and multiple reduction of the state. The main attention is paid to the analysis of construction companies size both by volumes work carried out by them, and by number of employees.At the same time it found than the larger the company, the more conditions for production specialization and cooperation, of wide application and effective use of high-performance technology based on the latest scientific research, improve the organization and management of construction. However, research showed that the majority of construction companies are small enterprises with inefficient small amount of work, negatively impacting directly on the effectiveness of their work, and on the industry as a whole. In this regard, based on the analysis of a representative complex of construction companies investigated the influence of the volume of work on performance indicators and are revealed rational annual volumes in which organizations achieve the best economic results. Their comparison with the actual data by volumes work of organizations revealed the presence of large unused reserves and allowed to justify the need for further serious coarsening or increasing of load construction companies till rational limits, as the most important real reserve of increase of efficiency of their work and the construction complex as a whole.
1. Pankratov E.P.The using of fixed assets of construction and the role of efficiency process in this sector of the economy // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of construction], 2016, no 2, pp. 48-55 (in Russ.).
2. Pankratov O.E. The problems of increase of efficiency of use of fixed assets of construction // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of construction], 2016, no4, pp. 3-13 (in Russ.).
3. Vladimirova I.L. Institutional mechanisms in investment and construction activity// Trudy ISA RAN, 2009, t. 43, pp.134-144 (in Russ.).
4. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E.About the potential of leasing in the renewal of fixed assets in construction and its conceptual directions of development //Eekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of construction], 2015, no 6, pp. 16-29 (in Russ.).
5. Bulej N.V Development of mechanism of government procurement in construction //Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovanija [Modern problems of science and education], 2015, no 1-1, p. 718 (in Russ.).
6. Bulej N.V. Features of development of contract system in construction //Fundamental'nye issledovanija [Fundamental research], 2015, no 2-9, pp. 1916-1921(in Russ.).
7. Soboleba E.A. The issue of the function of development activities in Russia and adaptation to modern conditions //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Econimics of Construction], 2017, no 1, pp. 46-54 (in Russ.).
Management Consulting State Construction Order: Problems and Prospects
Buley Nataliya V., PhD., Assistant Professor in Economics, the Russian State Social University, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: contract system, management consulting, state building order.
Consulting is one of the most effective forms of activation of the main industrial, financial and administrative processes in the business, an innovative way to improve the investment activity of the building enterprises, an effective way to transfer knowledge in the field of procurement management construction. To sustain competition in the market of public construction order is that means extremely intensify scientific and organized search and technology development, technology, organization of production, labor and management activities of employees and employees of a construction company. Management Consulting can be a key indicator of this activation, based on creative research approaches in finding solutions to manage the procurement process in the construction. The current system for regulating the procurement of works and services in construction do not take into account fully the specifics of the construction companies, which leads to the emergence of problems and risks, not typical for other industries. Implementation of the proposed methodological approach to the formation of a building complex of monitoring the contract system will be an important factor in increasing the efficiency and transparency of the procurement system.
1. Fedorov K.V. Development of mechanisms for the formation of contractual agreements and the placement of orders for the construction of facilities for state needs in the Russian Federation: dis. … kand. ehkon. nauk. –S-P., 2009 (in Russ.).
2. Koshcheev V.A. Methodology of formation and realization of the state building order in the system of entrepreneurship: dis. … dok. ehkon. nauk. –S-P., 2009 (in Russ.).
3. Kichik K.V. State (municipal) order as a means of state regulation of the economy: legal issues): dis. … kand. yur. nauk. –M., 2011 (in Russ.).
4. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E., CHizhan'kova I.V. Assessment of the state and prospects for the development of leasing of movable and immovable property // Mezhdunarodnaya torgovlya i torgovaya politika [International trade and trade policy], 2009, no 11, pp. 42-49 (in Russ.).
5. Pankratov E.P. Leasing as a financial mechanism for renewal of fixed assets: trends and development prospects //EHkonomika stroitel'stva [Economy of construction], 2008, no 2, pp. 37-46 (in Russ.).
6. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. Foreign investment in the Russian construction industry // Investicii v Rossii [Investments in Russia], 2010, no 8(187), pp. 5-11 (in Russ.).
7. Ivanova V.O. Transformation of models of building public procurement. URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article /n/ transformat-siya-modeley-postroeniya-gosudarstvennyh-zakupok (data accessed: 26.02.2014) (in Russ.).
8. Motylev V. V. Economic programs of US presidents. URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ekonomicheskie-programmy-prezidentov-ssha (data accessed: 26.02.2014) (in Russ.).
9. Smotrickaya I., CHernyh S. State purchases in the system of state-market relations // Obshchestvo i ehkonomika [Society and economics], 2010, no № 1, pp. 78-87 (in Russ.).
10. Nikiforova L.V. Public procurement as a factor in the development of the regional industrial complex: dis. … kand. ehkon. nauk. –M., 2010 (in Russ.).
Analysis of praxis of development and approval of special technical conditions for designing of capital construction project
Opekunov Valeriy A., PhD in Economics, associate professor, State University of Management, tel. +7 (495)371-29-33
Shcherbinin Igor V., PhD student, State University of Management, assistant of project manager LTD «ASSMANN Beraten + Planen»; tel. +7 (495)646-97-32; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: special technical condition, investment-construction project, investment-construction complex, duration of realization investment-construction projects, regulatory legal act.
This article is devoted to the analysis of practice of development approval of special technical conditions (STC) for designing of a capital construction project and their impact on duration of investment-construction projects realization. Relevance of a subject of article is connected with unfairly long preparation of the Initial permissive documentation (IPD) for beginning a construction which increases the duration and realization cost of projects in a construction industry. The long duration of preparation of IPD is connected with existence of a set of administrative barriers, gaps in a regulatory legal act of designing and a construction and dual approval. One of such examples is development and approval of STC on designing of a capital construction project, in particular in the field of ensuring fire safety for capital construction projects in Russia and including in the city of Moscow. The objective of this article is identification of gaps in a regulatory framework concerning approval of STC and the recommendation about their solution. As part of a realization objective we solved the following tasks: description and analysis of an order of approval of STC; identification of disputed issues in regulatory framework of realization of investment-construction projects concerning approval of STC; recommendations about their clearing. We researched a modern regulatory framework of ensuring realization of investment-construction projects in Russia regarding duration, the bases, orders and rules of development and approval of STC, and also the market of STC developers regarding development cost. After the carried-out analysis we have revealed the following problems at approval of STC: Long duration of approval of STC; Dual approval of STC for the capital construction project located in Moscow with Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation and Moskomekspertiza; Two-level consecutive approval of STC in Emercom of Russia and Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation. Based on the carried-out analysis of practice and development of STC such recommendations as generalization of regulatory-technical base in the sphere of providing requirements of general and fire safety on the basis of earlier developed STС, reducing aggregate duration of approval of STC, etc. were made.
1. Shumeyko V., Kudinov O. On peculiarities of designing unique, large-span and high-rise buildings and structures // Inzhenernyj vestnik Dona [Engineering Vestnik of Don]. - 2013. - no 4. - pp. 281-291(in Russ.).
2. Bobrov A. The procedure for the development and coordination of specific technical conditions for fire protection in Moscow // Pozharnaja bezopasnost' v stroitel'stve [Fire safety in construction]. - 2011. - no 1. - pp. 20-21 (in Russ.).
3. Kazakov V., Tereshchenko A., Nedviga E. Fire safety high-rise mixed-use buildings // Stroitel'stvo unikal'nyh zdanij i sooruzhenij [Construction of unique buildings and structures]. - 2014. - no 3 (18). - pp. 38-56 (in Russ.) .
4. Zharov S., Kuyan A. Special technical conditions - decision "all" of fire safety problems // Bezopasnost'. Dostovernost'. Informacija. [Security. Reliability. Information.]. - 2010. - no 90. - pp. 6-8 (in Russ.).
5. Kosachev A. Some features of the modern technical regulation and the development of special technical terms in the field of Fire Safety // Pozharnaja bezopasnost' v stroitel'stve [Fire safety in construction]. - 2011. - no 5. - pp. 22-2 (in Russ.).
6. Nikonov N. Design features unique objects // Nauka i bezopasnost' [Science and security]. - 2011. - no 1 (9). - pp. 51-63(in Russ.) .
7. Kobzeev I. The urgency to develop special technical conditions and the development of fire safety protection facilities // Sovremennye problemy i perspektivy razvitija stroitel'stva, jekspluatacii obektov nedvizhimosti [Modern problems and prospects of development of the construction, operation of real estate]. - 2016. - no 2 – pp. 11-27(in Russ.).
8. Korobko V., Gluhovenko Y. "Technical Regulations on fire safety requirements": the first experience with the design and review of project documentation // Pozharovzryvobezopasnost' [Fire and explosion safety]. - 2009. - no 4. - pp. 4-12 (in Russ.).
Changing of the strategy of construction organization in the adverse impact of the economic crisis
Roman Dmitri Andreevich, job seeker Moscow State University of Civil Engineering; e-mail: Dmroman91@gmail.com
Keywords: environment, management system, strategy, construction organization, management.
The problems of realizing of the strategy of the organization are considered. The need of change of strategy of management of the organization of a construction industry for crisis conditions is proved. The reason of decrease of the activity in a construction industry is proved with the method of the retrospective analysis. The main directions of carrying out necessary changes in activities of the construction organizations in the conditions of crisis are determined. The need of changes of the existing negative tendencies of development of a construction industry is shown. Practically oriented model of innovatively oriented change of strategy is offered taking into account the mechanism of management decisions. Questions of strategy implementation of the construction organization and increase in its adaptability are considered.
- Osmanov M.A. Management of innovative development of the building enterprise in modern conditions [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: www.dstu.ru/fileadmin/template/dstu.ru/files/Osmanov_MA.doc (date of access: 01.02.2017) (in Russ.).
- Tatum, Clyde B. The Process of Innovation in the Construction Firm. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE, Vol. 113, No. 4, Paper No. 22045, December, 1987, pp. 648-663.
- Genkin, EV Prospects for the strategic development of Russian universities / EV Genkin //Vestnik Universiteta [University Bulletin. Sociology and Human Resource Management], (28), 2007, no 2, pp. 163-165(in Russ.).
- Mihnenkov O.V., Shemjakina T.Ju., Kogotkova I.Z. i dr. Production management in construction: Textbook. – M.: NIC INFRA–M, 2016, 352p. (in Russ.).
- Mil'ner B. Z. Modern enterprise and its strategy // Vestnik Instituta jekonomiki RAN, 2012, no 1 (in Russ.).
- Gumba, H.M. Theoretical bases of innovative development of the entities of a construction industry: monograph / H.M. Gumba; M-vo obrazovanija i nauki Ross. Federacii, FGBOU VPO «Mosk. gos. stroit. un-t». Biblioteka nauchnyh razrabotok i proektov MGSU. — M. : MGSU, 2012, 200p. (in Russ.).
- Innovation management in construction companies - an integrated model - prof. G. Girmscheid, a. Hartmann - CIB World Building Congress, April 2001, Wellington, New Zealand.
The energy potential of municipal housing complex of Russia and its regions in modern conditions
Shipkova ElenaVictorovna, Master distance learning 2nd course in the direction of preparation 38.03.01 "Economics" Institute "Architecture and Construction" FGBOU VO "Volgograd State Technical University"; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Borisova Natalya Ivanovna, Ph.D., associate professor, assistant professor of management and urban development and construction, Institute "Architecture and Construction", FGBOU VO "Volgograd Architecture and Construction University"; e-mail: email@example.com
Zakharov Rostislav Petrovic, мaster of correspondence courses 1st course in the direction of preparation 38.03.01 "Economics" Institute "Architecture and Construction" FGBOU VO "Volgograd State Technical University"; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: energy saving, energy saving housing, energy potential, housing, heat loss, thermal resources, innovative technologies, a culture of resource consumption.
In this article, the authors discuss the main problems in the sphere of energy saving and resource consumption in the housing sector at the Federal and regional levels (for example Volgograd region), which identified and analyzed the problems of low cultural resource consumption and reduce heat losses to the powerful power plants used by utilities. It should be noted that in the new economic environment safety is a fundamental factor in the effective functioning and development of the majority of enterprises of housing and communal sector of our country. The analysis of the studied problems, the authors identifies and describes the adverse and favorable factors that contribute to economical and rational use of energy, water and thermal. The possible directions of solving the identified problems and proposed methods of savings and introduction of innovative technologies in the organization of living, household, overall regional consumption and energy saving potential of housing in the city of Volgograd and Volgograd region. To better address the problems of energy saving in housing and communal sphere, it is necessary to use a systematic approach that includes the process itself, regulatory authorities and all responsible organizations.
1. Borisova N.I., Borisov A. V., E. Y. Papricka To the question of the development and use of alternative energy sources in Russia and its regions in modern conditions // Jekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and entrepreneurship], 2015, no. 12 (part 3), рp. 412-420 (in Russ.).
2. Onishchenko M. Yu., Borisova N.I, Borisov A.V. Energy-Saving construction technologies // Jekonomika i menedzhment innovacionnyh tehnologij [Economics and innovations management], 2016, no 3(54), pp. 132-135 (in Russ.).
3. Shipkova E. V., Borisova N.I., Borisov A.V. Realization of the potential of energy saving in housing and communal services of Russia and Volgograd region // Jekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and entrepreneurship], 2016, no 3-2 (68-2), pp. 439-444 (in Russ.).
4. Borisov A.V., Borisova N. I., Pestov D. A. Regional aspects of the use of energy saving technologies in construction and housing and communal services [NovaInfo.Ru], 2015, no. 39, pp. 141-149 (in Russ.).
5. Maksimchuk O. V., Pershina T. A., Golikova G. A., Borisova N. I., Ivashov S. I., The Concept of energy saving management in housing and communal services: a systematic approach// M.: Moscow, 2015. 422p. (in Russ.).
6. Pershina T. A. Development of a control system of energy consumption on the enterprises of housing and communal sphere. PhD in Economic Sciences Thesis. Volgograd, 2006 (in Russ.).
7. Borisova N. I., Borisov A. V. Problems and prospects of application of energy saving technologies in the construction complex of Volgograd region // Fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovanija v sovremennom mire [Fundamental and applied studies in the modern world], 2016, no. 13-2, pp. 25-31 (in Russ.).
8. Borisova N. I., Borisov A.V. To the question about the efficient use of energy resources and energy audit utilities of the Russian regions under new economic conditions // Aktual'nye problemy jekonomiki i menedzhmenta [Actual problems of Economics and management], 2014, no 3 (03), pp. 11-17 (in Russ.).
9. The program of increase of efficiency of the municipal housing Fund in the Russian Federation – development of a model and regulatory framework [Electronic resource] Mode of access: http:// www.urbaneconomics.ru (date of access: 20.10.2016).
10. Energy efficiency of Russian cities [Electronic resource] Mode of access: http://gisee.ru (date of access: 20.10.2016).
11. Taranova A.V., Borisova N. I., Borisov A.V. To the question of the development of ecological construction in the Volgograd region in the new economic conditions // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of construction], 2016, no. 3, pp. 66-74 (in Russ.).
12. Belyaev V. M., Ivashin V. V. Fundamentals of energy conservation: Educational-methodical complex/ Minsk Publishing house, MIM, 2014, p. 186 (in Russ.).
13. Shipkova E. V., Borisov A.V., Borisova N. I. Problems and prospects of development of energy conservation in Russia [Modern scientific research and innovation], 2016, no. 4 (60), pp. 234-237(in Russ.).
14. Borisova N. I., Borisov A. V. Problems of increase of efficiency of the Russian cities in the innovative new economic conditions [In collection: Actual problems of implementation of energy efficient technologies in the construction and engineering systems of the urban economy. Proceedings of the II international scientific-practical conference] KYZYL, 2015, pp. 13-18(in Russ.).
Technical regulation in the field of building materials
Smirnova Galina E., Candidate of chemical sciences, Senior researcher, Associate professor of D. Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology of Russia (Miusskaya sq., 9, Moscow, 125047, Russia); e-mail: email@example.com.
Naydenova Nadezhda S., Master student of the department of standardization and engineering and computer graphics of D. Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology of Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nevmiatullina Khadiia A., Candidate of engineering sciences, Associate professor of D. Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology of Russia; e-mail: email@example.com.
Keywords: technical regulation, building materials, technical regulations, safety, fire safety, confirmation of compliance.
It was considered the main provisions of the Federal Laws “On technical regulation”, “On Radiation Safety of the Population”, technical regulations on safety of buildings and fire safety requirements, standards, sets of regulations and other documents regulating the safety of building materials. Physical and mechanical properties and operating conditions of the building structure are crucial when choosing the material. The main indicator among the indicators characterizing the safety and quality of air environment in residential and public buildings is the level of chemical contamination from materials used in construction. Building materials depending on the purpose can be structural, thermal insulation, waterproofing, anti-corrosion, fire and bio protective, etc. A brief description of the most commonly used materials: lacquer materials, high-molecular compounds, glass-reinforced plastics – are given. The article presents the criteria for assessing the radiation safety of building materials and products from them. The authors give a brief commentary on the technical regulation on safety of buildings and structures, which establishes the mandatory requirements for the safety of buildings and constructions of any purpose. Approved by the RF Government the List of National Standards and Codes whose application results in mandatory compliance with the requirements of the Federal Law “Technical Regulation on the Safety of Buildings and Structures” is given in the article. Especially it was noted that building materials are subject to mandatory compliance with the requirements of the Federal Law “Technical Regulation of Fire Safety”. The authors emphasize that the technical regulation for building materials includes: 1) the registration of the document (certificate or declaration) on fire safety, according to the legislation, and 2) the registration of the document of compliance to technical regulation on safety of buildings and structures.
1. Vorob'ev V.A., Komar A.G. Building materials. Moscow, 1971, 496 p. (in Russ.).
2. Batalin B.S. Kozlov I.A. Building materials and environmental safety housing // Nauka i bezopasnost' [Science and Safety], 2012, no 3, pp. 153-158 (in Russ.).
3. Zibarev P. V., Zubkova T. P. Environmental safety of polymer building materials. Analysis of gas emissions // Jekologija promyshlennogo proizvodstva [Ecology of industrial production], 2007, no 2, pp. 27-33 (in Russ.).
4. Mironova I.V. Analytical control of indicators of safety of paint materials … . PhD in Technical Sciences Thesis. М., 2004. (in Russ.).
5. Shevchenko V.G. Fundamentals of physics of polymer composite materials. М.: MGU, 2010, 100 p. (in Russ.).
6. Anosova, E.B., Balabanova A.P. Assessment of some aspects of the fire hazard of building materials used in households // Mezhdunarodnaja nauchno-prakticheskaja konferencija molodyh uchenyh po problemam tehnosfernoj bezopasnosti v ramkah pervoj vserossijskoj nedeli ohrany truda [The International Scientific-practical conference of young scientists on technospheric security problems under the first all-Russian week of labor safety], RHTU im. D.I. Mendeleeva, 2015, pp. 49-52 (in Russ.).
7. Mel'nikov N.O. Development of complex heat and moisture and bio-protective compounds using thermal and mycological methods of analysis … . PhD in Technical Sciences Thesis. М., 2010. (in Russ.).