LOGISTICAL BASE CONSTRUCTION
Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E.
Assessment of the state of the construction equipment fleet
and problems of increasing its innovative and technical potential … 3
Nosov S.I., Pleschev G.S.
Real estate market analysis: development of mixed-used real
estate property … 15
Risks of pricing infrastructure projects … 27
Pankratov E. P., Morschinina N.I., Khrabrova N.I.
The role of capital construction in the implementation
of cluster initiatives on the territory of the crimean peninsula ...33
Development of self-regulation in the construction complex
of the Nizhny Novgorod region … 43
High International Business Center "New Moscow City" I
n New Moscow … 51
Innovative projects in construction: management
and performance evaluation … 59
SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Leonova L.B., Koksharov V.A.
Development of a mechanism for the formation and evaluation
of the socio-economic cluster in the field
of housing and communal services … 66
Assessment of the state of the construction equipment fleet and problems of increasing its innovative and technical potential
Pankratov Evgeniy Р., Doctor of Economics, Professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; е-mail: email@example.com
Pankratov Oleg Ev., Ph.D., Bank Of Russia, Moscow, Russia; е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: construction, construction equipment, its technical condition, production and cost of construction equipment, indicators of its reproduction, renewal and disposal, improving the technical condition of the machine Park.
In the article, on the basis of actual data, the current state of the construction equipment fleet is considered, its technical level is estimated, and indicators of wear, compensation and accumulation are analyzed. At the same time revealed that in the last four years, the production of construction machinery fell by 15-20%, and their value over the past 10 years has increased by 12-16% and more and, as a result, the total number in the industry has decreased by 30-40%, while the share of cars with expired service - only 5-7%. Double exceeding the actual service life of machines against the standard, reduces its performance, increases operating costs and negatively affects the performance of the industry. In this regard, the article identifies the reasons for long overtime periods of operation of machines and equipment and justifies a number of directions for improving their technical condition. The main ones are the necessity and ways to increase production and improve the quality of equipment, reduce its cost, improve the system and quality of repair, increase the investment potential of its reproduction and renewal (especially through the introduction of accelerated depreciation and its intended use), develop leasing, more efficient use of equipment, improve its composition, structure, etc., which is a real reserve for increasing its technical level, quantitative and qualitative parameters, and reduce the cost.
1. Pankratov O. E., Pankratov E. P. Problems of increasing the investment and economic potential of construction enterprises / / Economics of construction-2017.- No. 5 (47). - pp. 3-17 (in Russ.).
2. Serov V. M. Оn criteria and indicators of efficiency of investment and construction projects / / / Economics of construction. - 2017. - No. 4 (46). - pp. 54-64 (in Russ.).
3. Pankratov O. E., Pankratov E. P. Improving the system and methods of accrual and use of depreciation funds for the reproduction of fixed assets / / Economics of construction-2002.- No. 4. - p. 2 (in Russ.).
4. Pankratov E. P. The use of fixed assets for construction and the role of the efficiency of this process in the construction economy / / Economics of construction-2016. - No. 2. - pp. 48-55 (in Russ.).
5. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. Оn increasing the role of capital repairs in the process of reproduction of fixed assets of construction / / Economics of construction-2015. - No. 5. - pp. 3-13 (in Russ.).
6. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. Leasing as a financial mechanism for updating fixed assets: trends and prospects for its development / / Economics of construction -2008. - No. 2. - Pp. 37-46 (in Russ.)
7. Serov V. M., Pankratov O. E. Оn evaluating the efficiency of functioning and updating fixed assets / / Construction. Economics and management. - 2011. - No. 4. - p. 2-14 (in Russ).
Real estate market analysis: development of mixed-used real estate property
Nosov Sergey I., Doctor of Economics, Professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Pleschev Georgiy S., post graduated student, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: urban land, land plot, development, mixed-used real estate property, real estate market, improvement of use of urban areas, project life cycle.
The article considers the concept of the development of mixed-used real estate property, analyzes domestic and foreign experience in the development of mixed-used real estate property, shown the different types of mixed-used real estate property and changes in the structure of the functions, as well as identified the main shortcomings of mixed-used real estate property, whose influence should be minimized. It has been developed an approach to the implementation of the development project of a mixed-used real estate property based on the phases of the life cycle of formation and development.
1. Pavlov V.V. Analysis of the existing typology of multifunctional real estate complexes in a large metropolis. // Aktualnye problem funkcionirovaniya I razvitiya predpriyatiy otraslevih kompleksov. Sbornik materialov mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferencii [Collection of materials of the international scientific and practical conference. Actual problems of functioning and development of enterprises of industrial complexes]. – Penza, 2015 (in Russ.).
2. Danny Shiem-shin Real Estate Asset Management: - Operational Property Assets and Facilities Support Services as a Business Resource, 2014. - 408 pages.
3. Pavlov V.V. Prospects of development and practice of management of multifunctional real estate complexes // Mezhdunarodniy nauchno-tehnicheskiy zhurnal “Nedvizhimost, Economica, Upravlenie”. № 4. [International scientific and technical journal "Real Estate, Economics, Management. No 4.]. – Moscow, 2015. (in Russ.).
4. Nosov S.I., Bochkareva V.S. Improving the efficiency of land development // Sovremennye problemy upravleniya proektami v investicionno-stroitel'noj sfere i prirodopol'zovanii: materialy IX Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. Pod red. V.I. Resina [Contemporary problems of project management in investment and construction sphere and environmental management. Proceedings of IX International Scientific and Practical Conference. Editor V.I. Resin], Moscow, FGBOU VO «REU im. G. V. Plekhanova», 2019, pp. 147-153. (in Russ.).
5. Nosov S.I., Tsygankova A.A., Pleschev G.S. Phases of the project life cycle development of the property // Sovremennye problemy upravleniya proektami v investicionno-stroitel'noj sfere i prirodopol'zovanii: materialy VII Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. Pod red. V.I. Resina [Contemporary problems of project management in investment and construction sphere and environmental management. Proceedings of VII International Scientific and Practical Conference. Editor V.I. Resin], Moscow, FGBOU VO «REU im. G. V. Plekhanova», 2017, pp. 201-207. (in Russ.).
6. Bachurina S.S, Pleschev G.S. Main phases of the life cycle of the process of creation and management of the property object as a single investment-building project // Sovremennye problemy upravleniya proektami v investicionno-stroitel'noj sfere i prirodopol'zovanii: materialy VIII Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. Pod red. V.I. Resina [Contemporary problems of project management in investment and construction sphere and environmental management. Proceedings of VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference. Editor V.I. Resin], Moscow, FGBOU VO «REU im. G. V. Plekhanova», 2018, pp. 242-246. (in Russ.).
7. Pankratov E.P, Pankratov O.E. About the potential of leasing in the renewal of fixed assets in construction and its conceptual directions of development // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 6, pp.16–29. (in Russ).
8. Pankratov O.E, Pankratov E.P. Problems of increasing the investment and economic potential of construction companies // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 5 (47), pp. 3-17. (in Russ).
Risks of pricing infrastructure projects
Lavrova Nataliya N., post graduated student, the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; е–mail: email@example.com
Keywords: life cycle, implementation stages, risk analysis, transport system development, national project.
Analysis the risks of pricing infrastructure construction projects is relevant due to the need to increase the attractiveness of projects for investors, according to the law of the Government of the Russian Federation of 20.12.2017 No. 1596 (ed. of 17.10.2019) "About the approval of the state program of the Russian Federation, "development of the transport system". First of all, there is an objective need to implement national infrastructure projects according to the planned indicators. Second of all, there are problems in pricing infrastructure projects with determine the need for money, taking into account the possible risks of the process of implementing infrastructure construction projects. The purpose of this study is to study the reasons for the discrepancy between planned and actual prices in the life cycle of infrastructure construction projects, identify the main risks and assess the consequences of their possible implementation. The algorithm of the process of embedding risks in the life cycle of an infrastructure construction project and the impact of risks on the prices of infrastructure projects is given.
1. Shibaeva V. S., Spasskaya N. A. Riski infrastrukturnykh proyektov v usloviyakh razvitiya tsifrovoy ekonomiki [Risks of infrastructure projects in the development of the digital economy] Innovatsionnaya ekonomika i sovremennyy menedzhment [Innovative Economics and Modern Management], 2019, No. 2, pp. 10–13 (in Russ.).
2. Adafin J., Rotimi J. O., Wilkinson S. Why do the design stage elemental cost plan and final tender sum differ in New Zealand? Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction, 2015, Vol. 20, – Issue 2, pp. 116–131 [E-resource]. Available at: https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/JFMPC-08-2014-0016/full/html.
3. Flyvbjerg B., Stewart A., Budzier A. The Oxford Olympics Study 2016: Cost and Cost Overrun at the Games [E–resource]. Available at: https://eureka.sbs.ox.ac.uk/6195/1/2016-20.pdf.
4. Lavrova N. N. Tseny infrastrukturnykh proyektov i faktory ikh formirovaniya v sovremennykh usloviyakh [Prices of infrastructure projects and the factors of their formation under modern conditions]. Vestnik Rossiyskogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta imeni G. V. Plekhanova [Vestnik of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics], 2020, No. 1(109), рр. 48–55 (in Russ.).
5. Oparin S. G., Stasishina-Olshevskaya A.E. Metodologicheskiye osnovy upravleniya riskom potrebnosti v dopolnitel'nom finansirovanii stroitel'stva [Methodological foundations of risk management of need in additional financing of construction]. Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of construction], 2019, No. 1 (55), pp. 61–72 (in Russ.).
6. Afanasyev M. V. Upravleniye riskami v infrastrukturnykh energeticheskikh proyektakh, monographiya [Risk management in infrastructure energy projects, monograph]. SPb., Izd–vo Politekhn. un–ta, 2016 (in Russ.).
7. Flivbjorg B. Megaproyekty : Istoriya nedostroyev, pereraskhodov i prochikh riskov stroitel'stva [Megaprojects: History of unfinished projects, cost overruns and other construction risks]. OOO «Al'pina Pablisher» [LLC Alpina Publisher], 2013.
8. Dandan T. H., Sweis G., Sukkari L. S., Sweis R. J. Factors affecting the accuracy of cost estimate during various design stages. Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, 2019 [E–resource]. Available at: https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/JEDT-08-2019-0202/full/html.
9. Love P. E. D., Ahiaga–Dagbui D. D. Debunking fake news in a post–truth era: The plausible untruths of cost underestimation in transport infrastructure projects. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2018, Vol. 133, pp. 357–368 [E–resource]. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tra.2018.04.019.
10. Olatunji O. A., Orundami A. O., Ogundare O. Causal relationship between material price fluctuation and project’s outturn costs. Built Environment Project and Asset Management, 2018, Vol. 8, Issue 4, pp. 358–371 [E–resource]. Available at: https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/BEPAM-12-2017-0119/full/html.
11. Zou P. X. W., Zhang G., Wang J. Understanding the key risks in construction projects in China. International Journal of Project Management, 2007, Vol. 25, Issue 6, pp. 601-614 [E–resource]. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijproman.2007.03.00.00.
The role of capital construction in the implementation of cluster initiatives on the territory of the crimean peninsula
Pankratov Evdeniy P., Doctor of Economics, Professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: Pankratov.EP@rea.ru
Morschinina Nataliya I., Ph.D., Docent, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Sevastopol, Russia; e-mail: Sirnik35@mail.ru
Khrabrova Nataliya I., Ph.D., Docent, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Sevastopol, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Clustering of the region, cluster initiatives, participants of territorial clusters, cluster policy, clustering model, capital construction projects.
The creation and maintenance of capital construction facilities for tourist infrastructure for the dynamic development of the Crimean Peninsula is a priority task of the Governments of the Russian Federation, Crimea and the city of Sevastopol. Effective interaction of participants in a cluster territorial Institute can only be achieved through joint efforts on the part of state authorities, business entities, educational and scientific institutions, non-profit associations, etc. In this regard, the purpose of the article is to identify and systematize the clustering processes of priority territorial zones of the Crimean Peninsula. The regional economy of the Crimean coast has its own specific features related to geographical and climatic location, exploitation of natural resources, territorial proximity to the Black sea, culture and traditions of local multinational nationalities, etc.according to the principle of specialization of economic sectors, spheres of activity are created and developed in clusters. The economic potential of the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol is formed and tends to grow due to the prospects for close mutually beneficial cooperation within the framework of stable economic ties. The main task is the direct coordination of regional cluster initiatives on the Crimean Peninsula, which is carried out by the Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of construction and housing and communal services of the Russian Federation, the Government of the city of Sevastopol and the center for cluster development of the Republic of Crimea.
1. Morschinina N. I., Khrabrova N. I. Clusterization as an important resort-forming tool / / Materials of the XIX Regional scientific and practical conference "Sustainable development of the social and economic system of the Russian Federation", Evpatoria, 2017. - Pp. 213-217.
2. Moskaleva, V. A., Pospelova S. V., Khatikova Z. V. Personnel Management of tourism enterprises / V. A. Moskaleva, S. V. Pospelova, V. Z. Khatikova // Sustainable development of socio-economic system of the Russian Federation: proceedings of XX all-Russian scientific-practical conference, Simferopol, 30 November - 01 December 2018. / scientific. ed.: E. F. Yachmenev, R. A. Timaev, T. I. Vorobets. - Simferopol: it "ARIAL", 2018. - Pp. 191-195.
3. Fixed assets of construction: reproduction and renewal [Text] / [E. p. Pankratov, O. E. Pankratov]; international Acad. investment and economy of the country (MAIES). - Moscow: Ekonomika, 2014. - P. 350.
4. Pankratov E. P. The use of fixed assets for construction and the role of the efficiency of this process in the economy of the industry [Text] . (part 1) / E. p. Pankratov // Economics of construction. - 2016. - No. 2. - Pp. 48-55.
5. Rozhdestvenskaya I. A. Interaction of government and business in the formation and development of territorial clusters: the role of infrastructure organizations / / Economics and entrepreneurship, 2016. - No. 1.- Part 1.- Pp. 339-341.
6. Factors of strategic planning for the development of the hospitality industry of the Republic of Crimea [Text] / Yu. V. Kotelevskaya, E. L. Tsai, D. V. Nekhaychuk / / Tourism: law and Economics. - 2019. - No. 2. - Pp. 25-28.
Development of self-regulation in the construction complex of the Nizhny Novgorod region
Shlenov Nikolay A., Ltd Gidroenergostroy, Nizhny Novgorod region, Zavolzhye, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: self-regulation reform, Federal subject, construction complex, small construction enterprises, reconstruction of competitiveness.
The article gives a negative assessment of the current model of self-regulation in the construction industry. Four internal contradictions of the system are shown as evidence. The main contradiction is the discrepancy between the tasks to be solved and the interests and needs of 97% of SRO members. The question is raised about NOSTROY's lack of a strategy for the actual structure of SRO in the regions. On the example of the Nizhny Novgorod region, the concept of a strategy for the development of the construction complex is formulated and a network model is proposed that coordinates the activities of construction organizations through a management company. The actual sequence of improving self-regulation in the region through the creation of a structure for managing network interaction and gradually reducing inefficient activities and the number of SROs in the region to one is shown. It is proposed to test the effectiveness of the network development model by implementing a pilot project in the Nizhny Novgorod region. The relevance of the article is confirmed by the lack of publications of scientists and practitioners on the development of self-regulation in the construction industry.
1. Dmitriev M.N., Arzhenovsky I.V., Shlenov N.A. Development of organizational and economic
mechanism for managing the construction complex in the region (on the example of Nizhny
Novgorod region). Nizhny Novgorod: NNGASU, 2017, 178 p. (in Russ.).
2. Shlenov N.A. Improvement of organizational and economic mechanism of management of
development of construction enterprises in the region // Economika stroitelstva [Economics of
construction], 2015, no. 5 (35), pp. 68-78 (in Russ.).
3. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. About of the development of a network of construction
organizations and the effectiveness of their integration // Economika stroitelstva [Economics of
construction], 2017, no. 2 (44), pp. 13-24 (in Russ.).
4. Glushkov A.N. NOSTROI and the SRO should become a platform for interaction between the
authorities and business // Stroitelniy Expert [Construction Expert], 2019, no 37, pp. 6-9
5. Leontiev A.A. Banks literally pull all the veins out of developers // Delovoy Kvartal – Nizhny
Novgorod [Business district – Nizhny Novgorod], 2019, no 09, p. 11 (in Russ.).
6. Adizes I.K. Management in the era of crisis. How to save key people and company. Moscow: Mann,
Ivanov and Feber, 2015, 160 p. (in Russ.).
7. Asaul A.N., Skumatov E.G., Lokteeva G.E. Business networks in construction. Saint Petersburg:
Gumanistika, 2005, 256 p. (in Russ.).
8. Gogolev U.A., Chernyshev V.A. Managing changes in an organization. Nizhny Novgorod:
Gladkova O.V., 2019, 118 p. (in Russ.).
9. Shlenov N.A. Experience of regulation of construction activities in economically developed
countries and Russian practice // Ekonomicheskoe vozrozhdenie Rossii [Economic revival of
Russia], 2016, no 3, pp. 72- 81 (in Russ.).
High International Business Center "New Moscow City" in New Moscow
Kraskovsky Pavel V., «Don-Story Invest» Joint-Stock Company, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: development of the territories of New Moscow, development, commercial real estate, business center, integrated development, economic efficiency.
The relevance of the research topic is justified by the difficulties faced by modern development associated with a limited number of free liquid land plots within the boundaries of the "old" Moscow, with the tightening of Russian legislation in the residential real estate segment (amendments to the Federal law -214). To increase capitalization, development companies need to find free or low-employed niches in the field of real estate development in a timely manner, to look for directions for diversification. One of these areas is the development of new territories in New Moscow in the commercial real estate segment. In recent years, Moscow has seen a decline in the construction of commercial real estate, in particular offices. The volume of commissioning of office centers in 2018 is the minimum for the last 15 years. At the same time, according to the reports of the largest international consulting companies, there was an annual growth in demand for office space. In the first quarter of 2019, the share of vacant space in the office segment decreased to 10% on average in Moscow and continues to decline, with an increase in rental rates. In the commercial real estate segment, a niche worthy of developers ' attention has been formed – office centers. Planning documentation, included in the General development plan of Moscow until 2035, takes into account the development of the twelve "points of growth" in the territories of New Moscow, and provides a comprehensive sustainable development of the Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative areas. In New Moscow, it is planned and at the expense of the city budget, a large-scale construction of the transport network with the organization of the subway, with the reconstruction and new construction of multi-lane highways is being carried out at a high pace. The economic attractiveness of the territories of New Moscow for developers is additionally due to the relatively low cost of land, 7-10 times different from the cost of land in the "old" Moscow. The study analyzes the economic efficiency of commercial real estate development in New Moscow, on the example of the construction of the International business center "New Moscow City", allowing developers to pay attention to the territory of New Moscow – as a promising direction of development of its activities.
1. Larionov A.N, Viktorov M.Ju. Sovremennye organizacionno-jekonomicheskie problemy perehoda zastrojshhikov Moskovskogo regiona s dolevogo na proektnoe finansirovanie stroitel'stva zhil'ja // Jekonomika stroitel'stva, 2018. №6 (54) - S. 12-22.
2.Samborskaja O. Pochemu reformy na rynke zhil'ja mogut privesti k bumu v kommercheskoj nedvizhimosti. Vedomosti // vedomosti.ru: jelektr. periodich. izd. URL: https://www.vedomosti.ru/realty/articles/2019/02/19/794437-reformi-zhilya-kommercheskoi-nedvizhimost... (data obrashhenija: 20.02.2019).
Innovative projects in construction: management and performance evaluation
Simionova Nina E., Doctor of Economics, professor, Russian Customs Academy (Rostov Branch), Rostov-na-Donu, Russia; email:email@example.com
Keywords: innovative project, life cycle phases, assessment indicators, integrated indicator.
The share of innovations introduced in construction that can have a significant impact on changes is about 12 %. For increase of innovative activity it is necessary to have effective innovative management tools. The author refers to such tools as project management, which is confirmed by the practice of management. When creating an innovative project management tool, you should take into account the specifics of such projects, including the period of commercialization. Innovative projects require a specific evaluation system at the stage of economic justification, implementation and completion. Research shows that economic, environmental, scientific and technical, social, and resource efficiency are mainly singled out. It is necessary to supply the evaluation system with an integral indicator, which the author considers as the market capitalization of the business and its growth as a result of an innovative project. This will ensure that the dynamics of the external environment are taken into account in the project implementation process, as well as the synchronization of the innovation life cycles and the project itself.
1. Drucker P. Business and Innovation. Moscow, 2007, 423 p. (in Russ.).
2. Pankratov O.E. Capital Productivity in Construction and Methods for Assessing the Factors // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Construction Economics], 2018, no2, pp. 75-79 (in Russ.).
3. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. About Management of Increase of Investment Opportunities of Construction Enterprises in the Reproduction and Renewal of Fixed Assets //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Construction Economics], 2019, no4, pp.3-18 (in Russ.).
4. Ginzburg A.V., Razheva D.P. The Formation of an Information Model for the Operation of an Object at the Design Stage // Nedvizhimost': ekonomika i upravlenie [Real Estate: Economics and Management], 2018, no4, pp.58-62(in Russ.).
5. Archibald R. Management of High-tech Programs and Projects. Moscow, 2002, 464p. (in Russ.).
6. Project management. Fundamentals of Project Management / Ed. Prof. Razu M.L. Moscow, 2006, 322 p. (in Russ.).
7. Kovalenko S.P. Project Management. Minsk, 2013, 192p. (in Russ.).
8. Zhuchenko O.A. Project Life Cycle as a Tool for Managing Innovative Activities of an Enterprise // Vestnik RGGU [Bulletin of the RSUH], 2012, no 2, pp.71-79 (in Russ.).
9. Rakhmatullin A.I. Modeling of an Innovative Housing Project in Large Cities // Zhilishchnye strategii [Housing strategies], 2018, no 4, pp. 469-484 (in Russ.).
10. Belenov V.N., Trofimov V.V., Haver V.N. Analysis of Factors Affecting the Decision-Making on Financing Innovative Projects // Ekonomicheskij analiz: teoriya i praktika Economic analysis: theory and practice [Economic analysis: theory and practice], 2017, no1, pp. 59–65 (in Russ.).
11. Borisoglebskaya L.N., Nekhoroshkov V.Yu. Methodology for the Development of Innovative Projects // Innovacii [Innovations], 2012, no1 (159), pp. 82-87 (in Russ.).
12. Milskaya EA Strategy Management of Innovative Active Enterprises in Various Phases of the Economic Cycle // Innovacii [Innovations], 2012, no 1 (159), pp. 88–94 (in Russ.).
13. Kleshcheva O.N. Features of Calculating the Effectiveness of Innovation, Taking into Account the Costs of Environmental Protection // Voprosy innovacionnoj ekonomiki Issues of innovative economy [Issues of innovative economy], 2017, no 4, pp. 381-390 (in Russ.).
14. Malinina S.E. Problems of Evaluating the Economic Efficiency of Innovative Projects // Kreativnaya ekonomika [Creative Economy], 2017, no 4, pp.16-17 (in Russ.).
15. Lavrichenko O.V. A Systematic Approach to Determining the Economic Efficiency of Innovative Projects // Kreativnaya ekonomika [Creative Economy], 2013, no 11, pp.36-40 (in Russ.).
Development of a mechanism for the formation and evaluation of the socio-economic cluster in the field of housing and communal services
Leonova Leyla B., Ph.D., Docent, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, Ekaterinburg, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Koksharov Vladimir A., Doctor of Economics. Professor, Ural State University of Communications, Ekaterinburg, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: socio-economic cluster, housing and communal services, cluster policy, concept of cluster formation and development, cluster creation mechanism, competitiveness, indicators of cluster functioning
This article will focus on the socio-economic cluster in the housing and communal services. This sphere, in the conditions of digitalization of the economy, should not stay behind other industries. Therefore, the goal of this study is the development of a mechanism for creating of a socio-economic cluster in order to improve management efficiency in the housing and utilities sector. From the point of view of methodology, the study is based on the methods of systemic, structural-functional, evolutionary and comparative analysis, socio-economic planning and forecasting, as well as on the approaches implemented in the practice of making management decisions. The development strategy of Russia implies the implementation of cluster policy for the development of the country's territories and its industries. As for socio-economic cluster in housing and communal services, it operates in every municipality and region of the country. And it is rather radically different. As a result the authors present a new mechanism for managing such a cluster in the housing and communal services, which is based on the following blocks: informational, analytical, evaluative and program-oriented. The authors also propose a new methodology for assessing the efficiency of the cluster functioning for the housing and communal services based on several social, economic and organizational groups of indicators, such as, for example, as the participation of regional authorities in subsidizing PPP projects for modernizing utility infrastructure, the use of modern smart technologies in the housing sector, etc.
1. Lavrikova Yu.G. Clusters as a market institution for the spatial development of a regional economy. Diss. for uch. step. Dr. econ sciences. Yekaterinburg. 2009. - 534 p. (in Russ.).
2. Bazhenov S.I. Conditions for the formation of a competitive environment in the field of housing and communal services. Ekaterinburg: Institute of Economics, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2006.-215 p. (in Russ.).
3. Leonova L.B., Koksharov V.A. Approaches to the formation of the concept of "socio-economic cluster in the field of housing and communal services" Construction Economics. Construction Economics. No. 6. 2019. - p. 69-80 (in Russ.).
4. Leonova L.B. Conceptual and methodological foundations of management of economic and social systems for the implementation of cluster policy in the housing and utilities sector. Electronic journal "Modern Studies of Social Problems № 6, 2015 p. 562 - 583 http://sisp.nkras.ru/ (in Russ.).
5. Leonova L.B. Housing and public utilities sector as the most important indicator of changes in the quality of life of the population. Electronic journal Modern Research in Social Problems No. 11, 2015 p. 304-320 http://sisp.nkras.ru/ (in Russ.).
6. Pilipenko I.V. Competitiveness of countries and regions in the world economy: theory, experience of small countries in Western and Northern Europe. Smolensk: Oykumena, 2005. 496 p. (in Russ.).
7. Dunning J.H. The 1990s. N.Y .: Routledge, 1993. 467 p.,
8. Robinson D. Cluster theory with Constructive confusion: With Applications to Sudbury. Paper presented to Laurentin Economics Department, December 4, 2002.17 p.
9. Smith M. Exploring cluster dynamics using systems thinking methodology – an international study. [Электронный ресурс]. – ScottishEnterprise/ – 2008. – URL:
http://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/19252515/exploring-cluster-dynamicsusing-systems-thinking-methodology (дата обращения 27 апреля 2019).
10. Teekasap P. Cluster Formation and Government Policy: System Dynamic Approach // Paper presented at the 27th International System Dynamics Conference, July 26 – 30, 2009 at Albuquerque, New Mexico. –URL:http://www.systemdynamics.org/conferences /2009/proceed/papers/P1081.pdf. (дата обращения 27 апреля 2019).
11. Tatarkin A.I., Lavrikova Yu.G. Cluster policy of the region // Industrial policy in the Russian Federation. 2008. № 8. S. 11-18 (in Russ.).
12. Formation of an industrial cluster in the economy of the largest city. / О.А. Romanova, A.V. Makarov, A.P. Petorov, R.I. Chenenova, I.V. Makarova. RAS, UrO, Institute of Economics. - M .: CJSC "Publishing House" Economics ", 2008. - 133 p. (in Russ.).
13. Asaul А.N. Construction cluster - a new regional production system // Construction Economics. 2004. № 6 (in Russ.).
14. Markov L.S. Economic clusters: concepts and characteristics // Actual problems of socio – economic development: a view of young scientists: Sat. scientific Tr. / Ed. V.E. Seliverstova, V.M. Markova, E.S. Gvozdeva Novosibirsk: IEEPP SB RAS, 2005.- Sect. 1. p. 102–123 (in Russ.).
15. Leonova L.B., Platonov A.M. Theoretical foundations of cluster formation in the housing and utilities sector and possible prerequisites for its creation in the Ural region. Bulletin of the Ural Federal University, Series "Economy and Management", No. 2, 2013, pp.36-47 (in Russ.).
16. Leonova L.B. Conceptual and methodological foundations of management of economic and social systems for the implementation of cluster policy in the housing and utilities sector. Electronic journal "Modern Studies of Social Problems № 6, 2015 p. 562 - 583 http://sisp.nkras.ru/ (in Russ.).
17. Klepikova N.I. Estimation of the effectiveness of creating an industry cluster. Fundamental Research. - 2013. - № 4-4. - p. 934-939; URL: http://fundamental-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=31301 (appeal date: 12/28/2018) (in Russ.).