LOGISTICAL BASE CONSTRUCTION
Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E.
Problems of efficiency of reproduction and updates
construction fixedcapital …………………. 3
Panibratov Y.P., Ofin V.P.
Risk management in projects of public-private partnership
with foreign participation …………………. 17
Theoretical, methodological and methodological aspects
of determining the investment attractiveness
of housing construction objects …………………. 25
Melekhin V.B., Aigumov T.G., Gamzatov A.I.
Selection of effective investment construction projects
taking into account the risks of the investment
construction environment ………………….. 38
ECONOMY AND ECOLOGY
Market positioning of construction organizations:
the environmental factor …………………. 48
Belyakova E.V., Grinenko S.V., Prikhodko L.N.,
On the operation of typical building external walls in subtropics ….. 58
Tuklenkova E.P., Ashirova T.G., Abdrazakova I.I.
The process of development of urban areas from
the perspective of integrated development …………………. 65
ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
Theoretical aspects of using the IBM Maximo
Asset Management information system as a tool
for improving corporate management efficiency in construction ….. 76
Problems of efficiency of reproduction and updates construction fixed capital
Pankratov Oleg Evgenievich, Ph.D., Directorate of economic-operational management of Bank of Russia, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Pankratov Evgeniy Pavlovich, professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Adress: 36 per. Stremyanny, Moscow, Russia,117997;
Keywords: construction, fixed assets, their reproduction and renewal, improving the efficiency of the reproduction process, production and technical construction potential.
The growth rates of fixed assets of construction, their quantitative and qualitative composition are considered, the process of their reproduction and renewal is analyzed. It is revealed that the fixed assets of construction for 2000-2017. increased by 6.9 times, while reducing their share in the country from 1.5 to 0.9%. At the same time, the share of investments in fixed capital of construction has decreased more than twice over the years and amounted to 2.3%. As for the share of investments in such an important sphere as engineering, it also significantly decreased and amounted to 0.4%. As a result, the production of construction machinery and equipment has been drastically reduced. of fixed assets compared to their retirement, limit their timely reimbursement, leading to excessive time of operation and the high deterioration of assets, which at the beginning of 2018. was 51.2%. In this regard, the article proposes a set of measures to improve the efficiency of reproduction and renovation of fixed assets of construction by improving their structure, pricing, establishing rational proportions of their compensation and accumulation, timely write-off of worn funds, reducing the cost of their production, improving the use and, accordingly, accelerating their turnover, the targeted use of depreciation, improvement of the repair system, and, accordingly, partial reproduction of funds, etc., as well as a number of proposals for their practical implementation.
1. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. Problems of increasing the production capacity of enterprises of the construction complex // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 3, pp. 4-17 (in Russ.).
2. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. Fixed assets of construction: reproduction and renovation. Ed. "Economics", 2014, 351p. (in Russ.).
3. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. Оn increasing the role of capital repairs in the process of reproduction of fixed assets of construction // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 5, pp. 3-13 (in Russ.).
4. Pankratov E.P. Тhe use of fixed assets of construction and the role of the efficiency of this process in the economy of the industry // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 2, pp. 48-55 (in Russ.).
5. Pankratov O.E. Problems of increase of efficiency of use of fixed assets of construction // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 4, pp. 3-13 (in Russ.).
6. Pankratov O.E., Pankratov E.P. Problems of increasing the investment and economic potential of construction companies // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 5, pp. 32-17 (in Russ.).
7. Bondaletov V.V. Key competence Manager as a basis for the design of an organizational learning environment. Materials Afanasiev readings, 2018, no 4 (25), pр. 25-23 (in Russ.).
8. Maslikov V. Problems of management of reorganization of enterprises in modern conditions.
Materials Afanasiev readings, 2018, no 3 (24), pp. 5-10 (in Russ.).
Risk management in projects of public-private partnership with foreign participation
Panibratov Yuri P., doctor of economic Sciences, Professor of the Department of Economics of construction and housing, St. Petersburg state University of architecture and construction, academician of RAASN, honored scientist of the Russian Federation, Laureate of the state prize of the Russian Federation, tel. / fax +7(812) 495-35-23; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ofin Veniamin P., candidate of economic Sciences, head of the Department of Economics, JSC "Petersburg – Dorservice", tel./fax +7(812) 325-91-62, ext.140; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords:public-private partnership, risks, state guarantees.
During the crisis period, investments in comparable prices fall. This is an additional negative factor that prevents to get out of the crisis, as the decline in investment in the present reduces the economic performance of the country in the future. One of the most important reasons for the decline in investment is investors concerns about the implementation of new PPP projects in unstable conditions. From this point of view, PPP projects are a relatively cheap, reliable and effective way to maintain the level of investment in a country experiencing problems as a result of cyclical economic development. Investors receive the necessary state guarantees, thereby reducing risks, and the state is able to revive the economy, creating the necessary conditions for attracting investment. However, all this is within the framework of theoretical benefits, while the real situation poses many challenges to overcome risks and uncertainty.
1. Zhilina O.A. Public-private partnership: the stage of formation. project-based approach to the management of public-private partnerships / O.A. Zhilina // Rossijskoe predprinimatel'stvo [Russian Entrepreneurship], 2009, no 1-2, pp. 20-25 (in Russ.).
2. Kiyamova EH.R. Effective interaction between the regional government and business is the most important condition for the development of public-private partnership / EH.R. Kiyamova // Aktual'nye problemy ehkonomiki i prava [Actual problems of economics and law], 2011, no 3, pp. 103-106 (in Russ.).
3. Kiyamova EH.R. Effective interaction between the regional government and business is the most important condition for the development of public-private partnerships / EH.R. Kiyamova // Kazanskij ehkonomicheskij vestnik [Kazan Economic Journal], 2011, no 4, pp. 56-60 (in Russ.).
4. Sukhikh S.V. Issues of financing public-private partnership projects in the post-crisis development / S.V. Sukhikh // Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Kazan Technological University], 2011, no. 22, pp. 207-215 (in Russ.).
5. Izgalina L.A. Institute of public private partnership as a factor in the development of modern society / L.A. Izgalina // Sistema cennostej sovremennogo obshchestva [The value system of modern society], 2009, no 6, pp. 115-120 (in Russ.).
6. Panibratov Y.P., Ofin V.P. Problems of risks in public-private partnership projects with foreign participation and their classification / Y.P.Panibratov, V.P.Ofin // “Construction Economics” [«Ekonomika stroitel'stva»], 2019, no 1 (55), pp. 3-16 (in Russ.).
Theoretical, methodological and methodological aspects of determining the investment attractiveness of housing construction objects
Saenko Irina A., Ph.D., docent,Civil Engineering Institute of the Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: residential real estate, investment attractiveness, housing, assessment methodology, classification.
The main goal of modern state housing policy is a comprehensive solution to the problems of transition to sustainable and proper functioning and development of the housing sector. This fact ensures economic affordability and comfort of housing for citizens, which in turn implies developers to take into account the parameters of investment attractiveness of residential real estate for various social groups programs for new construction, renovation and reconstruction of existing housing in the region under patronage executive authorities of municipalities. The investment attractiveness of residential real estate is a factor in the development of the housing sector, therefore the definition of parameters characterizing it and the development of an assessment methodology has been the subject of a number of scientific and practical research over the past years. The article reflects the results of a study based on an integrated system approach to taking into account the parameters of investment attractiveness of residential real estate, which refers to its ability to generate commercial and / or other investor interest, including the ability to generate income and / or other benefits to the investor as a homeowner after the investment project. The determination of the investment attractiveness of housing construction projects is a complex, multidimensional process of evaluating objects based on selected and significant parameters for the investor. The parameters should be attributed to three groups: the first characterizes the consumer properties of residential properties, the second the cost parameters, such as the amount of investment in the creation and / or acquisition and the cost of operating the object, the third the estimated benefits from owning and disposing of the object. The proposed methodology for assessing the comfort and classification of residential real estate allows forming and streamlining the parameters of the investment attractiveness of housing construction projects, and can also become a tool for valuation and a regulator of the residential real estate market.
1. Vinogradova D.I. Factors affecting the economic efficiency and investment attractiveness of real estate // Nauchnyy almanakh [Scientific Almanac], 2015, no 7 (9), pp. 72-74 (in Russ.).
2. Zharikov I.S., Bondareva A.N., Turemskikh M.A. Influence of the space-planning and constructive solution of real estate objects on their investment attractiveness // Vestnik nauchnykh konferentsiy [Bulletin of scientific conferences], 2015, no 1-2 (1), pp. 48-51 (in Russ.).
3. Pavlov V.V. Some approaches to the formation of a multi-factorial system of indicators for assessing the investment attractiveness of multifunctional real estate projects // Nedvizhimost: ekonomika. Upravleniye [Real Estate: Economics, Management], 2015, no 4, pp. 10-13 (in Russ.).
4. Steshenko D.Yu., Okorokova M.A. The impact of the choice of land on the investment attractiveness of the property // StudArctic Forum, 2017, no 5 (part 1), pp. 77-87 (in Russ.).
5. Bayuk OA, Denezhkina I.E., Zadadaev S.A. Method for assessing the investment attractiveness of urban projects // Vestnik Finansovogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Financial University], 2014, no 2 (80), pp. 74-78 (in Russ.).
6. Kuverin I.Yu. Improving the methodology for calculating the cost and investment attractiveness of real estate objects // International innovation research, collection of articles of the X International Scientific Practical Conference, 2017, pp. 95-98 (in Russ.).
7. Larionov A.N., Klyueva T.G. Environmental friendliness and economic efficiency as factors of investment attractiveness of housing construction // Nedvizhimost: ekonomika. Upravleniye [Real estate: economy, management], 2011, no 1, pp. 14-17(in Russ.).
8. Nikishina OV, Morgunova T.A. Evaluation of the investment attractiveness of real estate // Izvestiya vuzov. Investitsii. Stroitelstvo. Nedvizhimost [News of universities. Investments. Building. The property], 2016, no 2 (17), pp. 80-86 (in Russ.).
9. Petrukhin AB, Petrukhin M.A. Evaluation of the investment attractiveness of urban real estate // Genezis ekonomicheskikh i sotsialnykh problem subyektov rynochnogo khozyaystva v Rossii [The genesis of the economic and social problems of market economy entities in Russia], 2015, no 9 (part 1), pp. 98-101 (in Russ.).
10. Saenko I.A. Development of a methodological approach to housing management based on the differentiation of residential real estate in terms of comfort level // Nedvizhimost: ekonomika. Upravleniye [Real estate: economy, management], 2016, no 3, pp. 29-33 (in Russ.).
11. Saenko I.A., Sarchenko V.I., Chepeleva K.V. Developing methodology for estimating comfortability and residential property // Espacios, 2017, no 33 (part 38), pp. 21.
Selection of effective investment construction projects taking into account the risks of the investment construction environment
Melekhin Vladimir Borisovich, doctor of technical Sciences, Professor, head of the Department of "computer software and automated systems" of Dagestan state technical University; address of the organization: Imam Shamil Ave., 70, Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, 367015; e-mail: email@example.com;
Aygumov Timur Gadzhievich, candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor, Department "Software computer engineering and automated systems" Dagestan state technical University; address: Avenue of Imam Shamil, 70, Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, 367015; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gamzatov of Aminul Yakubovich, candidate of economic Sciences, doctoral candidate of chair "Economy and management" the Dagestan state technical University; address: Avenue of Imam Shamil, 70, Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, 367015; e-mail: email@example.com;
Keywords: construction organization, construction investment projects, construction of investment environment, performance indicators, risk factors.
The problem of choosing the most effective investment construction projects in terms of risk on an alternative basis with the use of a variety of different performance indicators for their comparison with each other is formulated. To improve the adequacy of the comparison results, the initial set of performance indicators is divided into the following three classes: minimized, maximized and indicators that take fixed values. On this basis, for each investment construction project, a three-component integral efficiency indicator is formed, which provides an opportunity to choose the most effective investment construction projects on an alternative basis. Various patterns of interaction between the risk factors of the investment construction environment are considered, performance indicators of investment construction projects are adjusted taking into account the probability of occurrence of risk events in unstable operating conditions. The problem of optimal distribution of investment funds between investment construction projects in different segments of the market, the solution of which provides the construction organization with the maximum possible profit taking into account the purchasing power of consumers of construction products. The original solution of the optimization problem taking into account the competitiveness of the construction company in different market segments is proposed. An example of solving the problem of optimal distribution of investment funds between investment construction projects in a given market segment.
1. Tsvetkov A.V., Shapiro V.D. Competitiveness Management in investment - construction business: reference. benefit. M.: Omega-L, 2013, 486 p. (in Russ.).
2. Larichev O.I. Theory and methods of decision-making, M.: Logos, 2000, 296 p. (in Russ.).
3. Greshilov A.A. How to make the best decision in real conditions? – M.: Radio and communication, 1991, 118 p. (in Russ.).
4. Melekhin, V.B., Nurmagomedov M.A. selection Criteria competitive construction projects on a given segment of the market // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 5, pp. 35-43 (in Russ.).
5. Korobov V.B. Comparative analysis of methods for determination of weight coefficients "Influencing factors" // Sociologiya [Sociology], 2005, no 20, pp. 12-20 (in Russ.).
6. Shlepakov V.A. Risk management in the implementation of investment construction projects // Rossijskoe predprinimatel'stvo [Journal of Russian entrepreneurship], 2013, no 3, pp. 25-30 (in Russ.).
7. Gracheva M.V. Analysis of project risks. – M.: Finstatinform, 1999, 199 p. (in Russ.).
8. Melekhin, V.B., Gamzatov, A.I., Economic analysis, assessment and consideration of the impact of risks for investment projects in agrarian sector of economy // Reputaciologiya [Reputatiology], 2016, no 3, pp. 45-53 (in Russ.).
9. Melekhin V.B., Magdiev A. sh. Management of mutual influence of the price, quality and competitiveness of construction products // Naukovedenie (ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal) [Science (electronic scientific journal)], 2014, no 5 (25). [Electronic resource.] Mode of access: http: // Naukovedenie. EN / PDF/81tvn514pdf, free (date accessed: 12. 03. 2017) (in Russ.).
10. Pankratov E.P., Shevtsov P.A., Chizhankova I.V. Leasing as the economic mechanism of increase of innovation activity in the sphere of production. In the Anthology: "Problems of the innovation economy: domestic and foreign experience", proceedings of the 1-St International scientific and practical Conference. Ed. A.N. Larionov, etc., 2009, pp. 6-16 (in Russ.).
11. Pankratov E.P. Economic assessment investment // Finansy [Finance], 2008, no 3, pp. 73-74 (in Russ.).
Market positioning of construction organizations: the environmental factor
Simionova Nina E., doctor of economic Sciences, Professor of Russian Customs Academy (Rostov branch), Rostov-on-Don, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: competitiveness, environmental responsibility, environmental indicators, environmental standards, preservation of economic sustainability, environmental profile of the organization.
The analysis of the existing approaches to the concept of competitiveness of construction organizations has shown that competitive advantages in economic, technical, innovation and organizational activity, the number of trades won are traditionally considered. At the same time, the modern concept of sustainable development requires increasing the environmental responsibility of construction organizations whose activities are characterized by a high level of consumption of natural capital. This is typical for both the construction phase and the operation of the property. In the latter case, inefficient design solutions for the long life cycle of the object are not able to provide resource conservation. The relevance of environmental problems arising in the course of construction and operation of real estate is evidenced by the emergence of a number of international and domestic environmental standards, containing methods for rating the assessment of residential and business real estate. This also applies to already completed property, which is important for the secondary real estate market and the rental market. With the general focus of these documents, there are differences in groups of indicators, their detailing, methods of rating and the gradation of objects on the basis of compliance with environmental standards. The author considers the use of these standards as an opportunity to form an idea of the environmental performance of the contractor and take them into account in the overall rating for the competitive selection. In domestic standards stand out, along with others, groups of indicators of the environmental management of organizations as the desire and ability of construction contractors to manage the environmental performance of construction projects. This gives certain guidelines for construction companies. It should be borne in mind that environmental innovations in construction are highly costly, which can lead to a loss of financial stability of the construction organization, therefore, a balanced scorecard is needed to manage the processes. The author believes that one of the possible management tools could be the construction of an environmental profile of a construction organization with a set of environmental and environmental-economic indicators and a given range of indicators. Studying the approaches to solving the problem, proposed by a number of economists allowed the author to conclude that such indicators can be attributed to the energy intensity and material intensity of building products, the profitability of the used natural capital, the tax intensity of products on environmental payments and others. As reference values for the organization’s environmental management assessment, we have proposed: the level of planned changes due to the implementation of environmental measures; the level of the best mode of functioning of the system; the level of requirements of the advanced technological structure; requirements of town planning norms. The proposed system for assessing the environmental performance of building contractors has a practical value. It will allow the construction organization to create benchmarks for improving environmental management.
1. Pankratov O.E. E.P., Pankratov E.P. Problems of increasing the investment and economic potential of construction enterprises // Ekonomika stroitelstva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 5(47), pp. 3–17 (in Russ.).
2. Sheremet A.D. Comprehensive analysis of indicators of sustainable development // Ekonomicheskij analiz: teoriya i praktika [Economic analysis: theory and practice], 2014, no 45 (396), pp. 106–118 (in Russ.).
3. Belenov V.N., Trofimov V.V., Haver V.N. Analysis of factors influencing the decision on the financing of innovative projects // Ekonomicheskij analiz: teoriya i praktika [Economic analysis: theory and practice], 2017, no 16, pp. 59–65 (in Russ.).
4. Ратнер С.В., Алмастян Н.А. Comparative effectiveness of ISO 14001 and EMAS environmental management systems: a review of research // Ekonomicheskij analiz: teoriya i praktika [Economic analysis: theory and practice], 2016, no (454), pp. 108–119 (in Russ.).
5. Melnik M.V., Kogdenko V.G. Analysis of integrated reporting: natural capital // Ekonomicheskij analiz: teoriya i praktika [Economic analysis: theory and practice], 2016, no 4 (451), pp. 72–84 (in Russ.).
6. Egorov V.N., Chernova I.V. Mechanism for assessing environmental damage from production activities // Ekonomicheskij analiz: teoriya i praktika [Economic analysis: theory and practice], 2015, no 8(407), pp. 38–47 (in Russ.).
7. Kalajdin E.N., Litvinskij K.O. Methodology for building models for managing environmental management entities // Regional'naya ehkonomika: teoriya i praktika [Regional economy: theory and practice], 2014, no 25, pp.40–47 (in Russ.).
8. Deliya V.P. The economic mechanism of innovative development and environmental management // Nacional'nye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost' [National Interests: Priorities and Security], 2011, no 34, pp.21–26 (in Russ.).
9. Kogdenko V.G. Corporate financial policy. Moscow, UNITY-DANA, 2014, 615 p. (in Russ.).
10. Tretyakova E.A., Alferova T.V. Improving the methodological tools for assessing the sustainable development of industrial enterprises // Ekonomicheskij analiz: teoriya i praktika [Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice], 2016, no 9 (456), pp. 86–99 (in Russ.).
11. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. On the development of a network of construction organizations and the effectiveness of their integration // Ekonomika stroitelstva. [Economics of Construction], 2017, no 2(44), pp. 13–24 (in Russ.).
On the operation of typical building external walls in subtropics
Belyakova Ekaterina Vladimirovna,senior lecturer, Federal State Budgetary Institution of Higher Education «Sochi State University» g. Sochi; e-mail: email@example.com
Grinenko SvetlanaVictorovna, doctor of economic sciences,professor, Federal State Budgetary Institution of Higher Education «Sochi State University» g. Sochi; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prikhodko Lyudmila Nikolayevna, candidate of Technical Science, associate professor, Federal State Budgetary Institution of Higher Education «Sochi State University» g. Sochi; e-mail: email@example.com
Yurchenko Elena Evgenevna candidate of Technical Science, associate professor, Federal State Budgetary Institution of Higher Education «Sochi State University» g. Sochi; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyword: operation, exterior walls, humidity, defects.
The relevance of the research topic is due to the importance of the implementation of measures for the optimal operation of residential construction objects. It is carried out within one of the priority areas for the development of science, technology and technology – «Technologies for the prevention and elimination of natural and man-made emergencies» by decree of the President of the Russian Federation. The object of study is the technical condition of the exterior walls of typical buildings that are in operation in the subtropical climate of the city of Sochi in the middle of regulatory durability. The study presents the causes of the appearance of defects in the external walls of typical buildings with a life span of 60 to 20 years, identified on the basis of a statistical analysis and a systematic approach. In the work, the values of the humidity of the outer surface of the walls, the types of materials of building structures and operational defects are estimated. Classification of the causes of the formation of defects, in the process of operation, allows us to choose a way to eliminate them in order to increase the effective life of the property.
1. Peshkov A.V. Study of the influence of disposable physical iznos on the market value of real estate objects // Vestnik IrGTU [Herald of ISTU]. 2011. №11 (58).
2. Pankova A.N., Pupova A.S. Functional wear, causes, calculation methods // Simvol nauki [Symbol of Science], 2016, no 8-2 (in Russ.).
3. Yurchenko E., Volkov A. and Kakosyan A. // Seismic Resistance, MATEC Web Conf. Volume 193, 05049, 2018 DOI: - Access mode: https://doi.org/10.1051/ matecconf / 201819303014 (access date: October 28, 2018).
4. Grinenko S.V. Real Estate Economics: lecture notes [Electronic resource] / S.V. Grinenko. - Access mode: http://www.aup.ru/books/m94/3_5_2.htm. (access date: November 20, 2018) (in Russ.).
5. Peresypkin E.N., Yurchenko E.E. Federal target program "Seismic safety of the territory of Russia (2002-2010)" in relation to the conditions of Sochi - Construction in coastal resort regions: // Materials of the 4th scientific and practical conference. - Sochi: SGUTiKD, 2006. - p. 4-13 (in Russ.).
6. Baramzin K.N. Investment potential of real estate, having economic (external) depreciation // Ocenka investicij [Evaluation of investments], 2017, no 1 (in Russ.).
7. Matytsina N. P., Grishchenko N. V., Goncherova N. P. Economic appraisal of real estate // Molodoj uchenyj [Young scientist]. - 2015. - №7.3. - p. 44-47 (in Russ.).
8. Kulikov N.I., Kulikova E.N., Omelchenko V.V., Prikhodko L.N. // Drainage. M .: LENAND, 2018, 406 p. (in Russ.).
9. Peresypkin E.N., Yurchenko E.E., Yurchenko E.A., Moiseenko M.V. // On ensuring the operational suitability of the structures of a typical series of 1-335 AU in conditions of high humidity and 8-point seismicity. Integration, partnership and innovation in construction science and education Electronic resource]: a collection of materials of the International Scientific Conference (November 16–17, 2016, Moscow) / The Ministry of Education and Science of Russia. Federation, Mosk. state builds un-t - Electron. Dan. and prog. (95.2 MB). - Moscow: Mosk. State builds University, 2017. - Mode of access: http://mgsu.ru/resources/izdatelskaya-deyatelnost/izdaniya/izdaniya-otkr-dostupa/ (access date: November 1, 2018) (in Russ.).
The process of development of urban areas from the perspective of integrated development
Tyuklenkova Elena Petrovna, candidate of technical Sciences, associate Professor of the Department "land Management and geodesy" of Penza state University of Architecture and Construction (ul. German Titov, 28, Penza, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Ashirova Taliya Gilmanovna,4th year student of the Penza State University of Architecture and Construction, DEP. Land management and cadastre (ul. German Titov, 28, Penza, Russia), tel. 8999-612-02-27; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abdrazakova Irkyam Ilyasovna, 4th year student of Penza state University of Architecture and Construction, KAF. Land management and cadastre (ul. German Titov, 28, Penza, Russia); e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: integrated development, territorial development, housing construction and development project.
The city of Penza is dynamically developing both due to the development and reconstruction of the old part, and due to the development of adjacent territories to the city limits. For the development of large areas of development projects are developed integrated development areas (CAT), which provide a single project arrangement of the whole neighborhood or quarter. The project specifies the maximum capacity of engineering networks and communications to cover the project request. Plan and calculate the necessary objects of social and commercial infrastructure, important for the needs of the future population of the neighborhood, as well as the road network that can provide transport links. The article deals with the forms of complex and sustainable development of the territory and the very essence of complex residential development. Also the article analyzes the examples of CAT in Penza-a Satellite town, neighborhood "ZARYA", Zarechny. The most large-scale construction project of the city is the residential complex "Sputnik", located in the area of Ternovka. Implementation of the largest investment project in the region is engaged in the construction holding LLC PKF "Termodom". The project passed the Federal selection of pilot investment projects for integrated development of the territory for housing construction and became part of the 22 best projects in Russia. The following example is a city of regional importance, closed administrative-territorial formation-Zarechny, created by the production Association "Start". M. V. Protsenko. The article pointed out the positive factors of the city of Zarechny, which determine the prospects of development of the city. The modern concept of complex development of the territory is an urgent task of formation of the urban environment. After analyzing the issue of integrated development of the territory, we came to the conclusion that for the successful implementation of ambitious projects it is necessary to abandon the model development. When developing projects should take into account the natural conditions and landscapes of the territory, national traditions, advanced architectural and planning solutions and construction technologies. CAT requires quality performance of all work, taking into account environmental and sanitary requirements. Integrated development projects should be aimed at creating a quality urban environment, taking into account the needs of residents and strategies for the development of the city.
1. Verovskaya T.A. the legal regime of the lands intended for complex development of the territory / Pravo: istoria, teoria, praktika: materialy IV nauchnoy konferencii [Law: history, theory, practice: materials of the IV international scientific conference], (St. Petersburg, July 2016). — SPb.: Own publishing house, 2016, pp. 67-71 (in Russ.)
2. Babenko S.V. Problems and prospects of realization of the concept of complex development of territories in large cities of Russia // Jurnal pravovyih i ekonomicheckih issledovanii [Journal of legal and economic research], 2013, no 2, pp. 137-140 (in Russ.)
3. Fatkhrieva D.I., Rakhmatullina E.S. Complex development of large land plots // Innov: elektronni naychni jurnal [Innov: electronic scientific journal], 2018, no 3, pp. 36-40 (in Russ.).
4. Khametov T.I., Samatova I.H. Comprehensive development areas development of the Penza region // Regionalnaya arhitektura i stroitelctvo [Regional architecture and construction]. - 2017 - № 2 (31). - pp. 174-180.
5. Galinovskaya E. the Use of land for their integrated development for housing construction // Jurnal imychectvennye otnoshenia v RF [journal of Property relations in the Russian Federation], 2012, no 1, pp. 44-49 (in Russ).
6. Kondratyeva L.A. Khametov T.I. Features of the General plan of the settlement : Materialy 2-y meghdunarodnoy meghvuzovskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferencii [Materials of the 2nd international interuniversity scientific and practical conference], 2018, pp. 147-149 (in Russ.).
7. Khametov T.I. Management of land and property complex [textbook in the direction of training 21.03.02 "land Management and cadastres"], Penza. – 2017 (in Russ.)
8. Tulenkova E.P. Characteristics of the functional zoning and development of territories of rural settlements / Aktualnyie problemi zemleustroystva i kadastrov na sovremennom etape. Materialy meghdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferencii [Actual problems of land management and cadastre at the present stage : Materials of the international practical conference], 2015, pp. 133-136 (in Russ.).
9. Porshakov A.N. Economic mechanism of management of reliability of realization of projects of integrated residential development areas. PhD Thesis. Penza, 2011 (in Russ.).
10. Babenko S.V. Socio-economic factors of complex development of territories in the regions of Russia. PhD Thesis. St. Petersburg, 2013 (in Russ.).
Theoretical aspects of using the IBM Maximo Asset Management information system as a tool for improving corporate management efficiency in construction
Stepin Daniil Gennadyevich, graduate student of "Theory of Management and Business Technologies" department of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Address: Stremyanny Lane, 36, Moscow, 115093, Russia; e-mail: StepinDG@gmail.com
This article is focused on a software product called MAXIMO Asset Management and its tools aimed at facilitating timely decision making in order to minimize the costs of production processes. This article describes the automated system MAXIMO as a holistic system built on the IBM platform, which allows its users to perform highly efficient enterprise asset management processes, as well as identify bottlenecks and potential improvements in such areas of business processes as: production, infrastructure, energy, construction, transport, communications.
1. Abdukarimov T. Financial and economic analysis of economic activities of commercial organizations // NITs INFRA-M. 2013. - C. 320 (in Russ.)
2. Pankratov E.P. About the increasing of the role of capital repair in reproduction of fixed assets in construction // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 5 (35), pp. 3-13 (in Russ.)
3. Pankratov E.P. Problems of management of loading of capacities of the construction organizations // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 4 (52), pp. 3-13 (in Russ.)
4. Pankratov O.E. The problems of increase of efficiency of use of fixed assets of construction // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 4 (40), pp. 3-13 (in Russ.).
5. Averina. O. Comprehensive economic analysis of economic activities // KnoRus, 2012, p. 32 (in Russ.)
6. Arkhipov A. Point of support in evaluating the effectiveness of information systems // Kompyuter- Inform [Computer-Inform], 2004, p. 132 (in Russ.)
7. Borisova E. Effective communication in business // Piter [Peter], 2005, p. 208 (in Russ.)
8. Deniyel O’Liri M. ERP-systems: selection, implementation, operation. Modern planning and enterprise resource management // Vershina [Vertex], 2004 (in Russ.)
9. Kolesnikov S. On the evaluation of the effectiveness of the implementation and application of ERP systems // Alpina Biznes-Buks [Alpina Business Books], 2009 (in Russ.)
10. Popova E.V., Stepin D.G. Development of an accounting and analytical system as a tool for corporate management of an organization // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no 6 (54), p. 45-51 (in Russ.)