Nosov S.I., Venevcev E.O.
Ecological and economic assessment of investment transport
infrastructure construction projects ………. 3
Volkov B.A., Solovyov V.V.
Improving the methodology of calculation of the integrated
indicators in railway construction ……… 19
Simionova N.E.,Simionov R.Y.
Evaluation of the innovative activity of construction organization:
methodical approach and indicators ……… 31
EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY
Khrustalev B.B, Chudaykina T.N.
Market potential as an element of strategic enterprise planning ……… 41
Filiushina K.E., Trush E.A., Dobrynina O.I.,
Ustinova M.V., Tsyrenzhapov C.D.
Analysis of key tendencies of development of public control
in the housing and utility complex of Tomsk region ……… 53
Institutional approaches to the integration of the national economy
of Uzbekistan in the global investment market ……… 65
LOGISTICAL BASE CONSTRUCTION
About capital productivity in construction and methods
of an assessment of the factors determining its level ……… 75
Ecological and economic assessment of investment transport infrastructure construction projects
Nosov Sergey I.,Dr. SC. (Econ.), professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Adress: 36 per. Stremyanny, Moscow, Russia,117997; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venevcev Evgeniy O., graduate student, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia; tel. +7(499) 237-87-91; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: environmental management, land use, environmental and economic assessment, investment project, transport.
Assessment of the development options efficiency, including the economic component of the assessment as well as factors, affecting rational environmental management, is required for the urban transport systems modernization and construction. Calculation of these factors is necessary for managerial decision making for the agglomerations sustainable development. Methods of economic and social efficiency assessment are presented in practices of foreign countries and partly presented in certain Russian normative documents and recommendations. However, the consideration of transport projects from the rational environmental management point of view, namely the account of consumed natural resources and the assessment of the level of environmental impact, has not given enough attention. The article provides analysis of international assessment methods and Russian normative documents containing approaches to the transport projects assessment. The most significant economic, environmental and social factors, which must be taken into account in transport projects assessment are grouped, based on the conducted analysis. The recommendations for the ecological and economic assessment of transport projects are given.
1. Koncheva E.O. Assessment of Transportation Projects Impact on Regional Development: Applicability of International Experience in Russian Federation // Gosudarstvennoe upravlenie. Jelektronnyj vestnik [Public administration. E-journal], 2015, no 52, pp. 163-174 (in Russ).
2. Medvedeva O. E. Temporary methodical recommendations about carrying out an assessment of ekologo-economic efficiency of projects of the planned economic activity. // Jekologicheskaja jekspertiza i ocenka vozdejstvija na okruzhajushhuju sredu [Environmental assessment and an assessment of impact on environment], 2004, no 6, pp. 100–141] (in Russ).
3. Medvedev P.V. Assessment of the environmental and social efficiency of infrastructure projects in ensuring economic security. PhDThesis. M., 2015. (in Russ).
4. Zajcev S.P. Ecological and economic assessment of the underground space use in areas with a formed urban infrastructure. PhDThesis. M., 2008. (in Russ).
5. Vuchik V.R. Transportation for Livable Cities. Moscow, 2011, 576 p. (in Russ.).
6. Nosov S.I., Antipov O.A. The development of methods of land administration with urban development of agricultural land // Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economy and Entrepreneurship], 2015, no 12, pp. 913–916 (in Russ).
7. Resin V.I., Vladimirova I.L., Dmitriev A.N., Nosov S.I., Motorina M.A., Potravnyj I.M., Pankratov E.P. 20 years to project and program management department of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics: scientific results and improvement perspectives in the sphere of investment and construction project management, real estate and environmental management // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 3, pp. 4 – 13 (in Russ).
8. Nosov S.I., Venevcev E.O. Environmental and Economic Evaluation of the Transport Land-property Complex Projects // Sovremennye problemy upravlenija proektami v investicionno-stroitel'noj sfere i prirodopol'zovanii : materialy VII Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii, posvjashhennoj 110-letiju RJeU im. G. V. Plehanova. 12–16 aprelja 2017 g. [Contemporary Problems of Project Management in Investment and Contruction Sphere and Environmental Management: proceedings of VII International Scientific and Practical Conference, devoted to the 110th anniversary of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. April 12–16, 2017], 2017, pp. 247-251 (in Russ).
9. Nosov S.I., Venevcev E.O. Underground, At-grade and Elevated Levels of Moscow Passenger Transit Systems // Sovremennye problemy upravlenija proektami v investicionno-stroitel'noj sfere i prirodopol'zovanii: materialy VI Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii, posvjashhennoj 20-letiju kafedry upravlenija proektami i programmami. 14–17 aprelja 2016 goda [Contemporary Problems of Project Management in Investment and Contruction Sphere and Environmental Management: proceedings of VI International Scientific and Practical Conference, devoted to the twentieth anniversary of project and program management department. April 14-17, 2016], 2016, pp. 254–259 (in Russ).
10. Venevcev E.O. The implementation of environmental management principles in the management of the urban public transport development // Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economy and Entrepreneurship], 2016, no 9, pp. 868–875 (in Russ).
11. Pankratov E.P. The using of fixed assets of construction and the role of efficiency process in this sector of the economy (part 1) // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 2, pp. 48–55 (in Russ).
12. Pankratov E.P, Pankratov O.E. About the potential of leasing in the renewal of fixed assets in construction and its conceptual directions of development // Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 6, pp.16–29(in Russ).
13. Pankratov E.P., Shevcov P.A., Chizhan'kova I.V. Leasing as an economic mechanism for increasing innovative activity in the production sphere // Problemy formirovanija innovacionnoj jekonomiki: otechestvennyj i zarubezhnyj opyt. Materialy I-oj Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Problems of formation of innovative economy: domestic and foreign experience. proceedings of I International Scientific and Practical Conference], 2009, pp. 6–16 (in Russ).
Improving the methodology of calculation of the integrated indicators in railway construction
Volkov Boris A., Professor, doctor of economic Sciences, Professor of "Design and construction of Railways" the Russian University of transport (MIIT), 127994, Moscow, Obraztsova St., 9/9, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solovyov Vyacheslav V., associate Professor, candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor of "Economy of construction business and property management", Russian University of transport (MIIT), 127994, Moscow, Obraztsova St., 9/9, e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: norms, estimated cost, aggregate indicator, modeling.
The process of determining the value of the investment costs in the construction industry increasingly focuses on the use of consolidated cost figures as a base estimate. This is determined by the need to expedite the preparation of project material and improve the stability of the estimated cost. The formation of aggregated indicators of the cost and resource value is faced with the methodological difficulty that requires special research. Existing methods of calculation of these indicators were developed in the presence of a significant sample of objects-members that have identified requirements as to the range and precision of calculations. The authors of the article was engaged directly by the development of aggregated indices for objects of railway construction, and production on the basis of this methodological proposals in the development of economic norms. The result was the systematization and generalization of experience, the formation of the main groups of methods and their modernization in accordance with the urgent needs of the construction. The article mainly discussed the issues of improving the calculation of integrated indexes of the estimated cost to transport structures on the basis of the method of direct calculation. The specificity of the artificial structures of railway transport dictates in this case, the need to shape the performance cost in the form of irregular structural model that allows to arbitrarily change the quantitative parameters of structures and enable it in the required proportions in a set of buildings of the railway line. See calculation examples illustrate the possibility of adapting the method to the construction objects of varying complexity. The first implementation of the work carried out took place in the design of sectorial estimate-normative base of rail transport in 2006-2011 year. Subsequently carried out by the Ministry of the Russian Federation pricing reforms have identified the need of developing cost norms on the Federal level and formed before the branch metrics become the basis for calculation of construction price standards. The authors conclude that the developed methods are not private to the individual estimate and regulatory framework, or type of construction. Prospects of development of methods of consolidated regulation in transport construction consists in the synthesis of different approaches aimed at addressing relevant regulatory tasks.
1. Solov'ev V. V. The Integrated norm // Dorozhnaja derzhava, 2014, no 8 (in Russ.).
2. Solov'ev V. V. Industry characteristics determine the integrated cost indexes of construction // Jekonomika zheleznyh dorog [RAILWAY ECONOMY], 2016, no 6, pp. 46-55 (in Russ.).
3. Volkov B. A., Larionov A. D. Analysis of the estimated cost of railway construction. M.: Transport, 1980, р. 165 (in Russ.).
4. Volkov B. A., Larionov A. D. Quality control of design documentation in transport construction. M.: Transport, 1991, р. 183 (in Russ.).
5. Abdrahmanov I.S., I.Ju. Nosenko. The issues of determining the estimated cost of construction at pre-design stage // Smetnoe obozrenie. - SPb.: no 2 (16), 2007, p.92 (in Russ.).
6. Osipov V. O. Bridges and tunnels on the Railways. M.: Transport, 1988, 465 p. (in Russ.).
7. Nosenko I. Ju. The organization project and its impact on estimated cost. - SPb.: INiK, 2000, 194 p. (in Russ.).
8. Suslov O.A., Portnov A.V. Development of norms laying continuous welded rail lashes on the bridge with ballast // Put' i putevoe hozjajstvo [Railway Track and Facilities], 2016, no 3, pp. 31-35 (in Russ.).
9. Kisel' T.N. Some aspects of upgrading of the regulatory framework in construction: enlarged estimated standards // Nauka Krasnojar'ja [Siberian Journal of Economics and Management], 2017, V. 6, no 1-2, pp. 167-171 (in Russ.).
10. Marcinkovskaja A.V., Dobrin A.Ju. Attracting foreign investment in the construction of infrastructure of railway transport // Transporter stroitel'stvo [Transport construction], 2012, no 3, p. 26-29 (in Russ.).
11. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. Foreign investment in the construction complex of Russia. // Investicii v Rossii [Investments in Russia], 2010, no 8 (187), pр. 3–11 (in Russ.).
Evaluation of the innovative activity of construction organization: methodical approach and indicators
Simionova Nina E.,Doctor of Economic Sciences, professor, chief of the chair, Don State Technical University. Address: Gagarin sq.1, Rostov-on-Don, 344000, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simionov Radomir Y., Doctor of Economic Sciences, Dean of the Faculty of Economics,Russian Customs Academy (Rostov Branch). Address: Budyonny prospect 20, Rostov-on-Don, 344002, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: innovative potential of the organization, innovative activity, interrelation of categories, basic elements of the assessment system, indicators of evaluation.
The authors consider directions for the development of tools for assessing the innovative activity of a construction organization. A system would allow realistic assessment of the innovative status of an economic entity as a factor of competitiveness. The current stage of activity of construction organizations is characterized by low innovative activity. The share of organizations using technological, organizational or marketing innovation ranges from 0.4 to 1.1 percent. Having studied of such categories as "innovation activity" and "innovation potential" the authors established their relationship. In addition, the innovation activity itself should be considered from the positions of processes and results. The main business processes are attributed: resource support for construction, construction production, construction products and operational performance of facilities. This is the basis for the author's approach to the formation of a system for assessing the innovative activity of the organization. The content of the system of evaluation indicators proposed in the article presupposes includes: an assessment of innovative potential, innovative activity, innovative efficiency and innovative filling of the basic business processes. Innovation activity can lead to loss of economic stability, and inadequate activity - to a loss of innovative capacity. In the long term, this will reduce the competitiveness of the organization. Studies show that the systems of integrated analysis of economic activity of organizations, based on the concept of sustainable development, are not sufficiently focused on innovative activities. This applies equally to foreign systems that have spread in the domestic economy. In particular, the balanced system of indicators of Norton and Kaplan must be supplemented of the innovative subsystem. The necessary attention is not paid to the environmental and social indicators of the organization's activities, despite the fact that the society gives them significant importance. In the author's concept the effectiveness of innovation involves three components: economic, environmental and social effectiveness. A number of indicators included by the authors in the assessment system can be obtained from the organization's reports, but a significant part of them requires expert assessments. In particular, this refers to indicators of the formation of innovative capacity. The proposed system for assessing innovation activity is of practical value, and can be used to select the direction of innovation development construction organizations.
1. Pankratov E.P. Use of fixed assets of construction and the role of efficiency of this process in the economy of the industry //Ehkonomikastroitel'stva [Economyofconstruction], 2016, no 2(38), pp.48-56 (inRuss.).
2. Pankratov E.P., PankratovO.E.On the development of the network of construction organizations and the efficiency of their enlargement //Ehkonomikastroitel'stva [Economyofconstruction], 2017, no2(44), pp.13-24 (inRuss.).
3. Trifilova A. A. Evaluation of innovation activity of enterprises. URL: http://www.domino. innov.ru. (data accessed: 15.12.2017) (in Russ.)..
4. Barancheev V. P., N. P. Maslennikova, V. M. Mishin. Innovation management: a textbook.—М.: Izdatel'stvoYurajt,2011, 355p.(in Russ.).
5. Plekhanov A.G., Ushakova T.V., Pavlova M.E. Evaluation of the effectiveness of resource-innovative development of construction organizations // Ehkonomikastroitel'stva[Economy of construction], 2017, no 4, pp.65-70 (in Russ.).
6. Fathutdinov R.A. Innovative management.-SPb: Piter, 2011, 448 p. (in Russ.).
7. Tret'yakova E.A., Alferova T.V. Improvement of methodological tools for assessing the sustainable development of industrial enterprises //Ehkonomicheskijanaliz: teoriyaipraktika[Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice], 2016, no 9(456), pp.89-97 (in Russ.).
8. Blinov S.S. Methodical approach to the evaluation of innovation activity of the economic system // Ehkonomikastroitel'stva [Economy of construction], 2013, no 3(21), pp.60-64 (in Russ.).
9. Sheremet A.D. Comprehensive analysis of sustainable enterprise development indicators //Ehkonomicheskijanaliz: teoriyaipraktika [Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice], 2014, no 45(396), pp.2-11 (in Russ.).
Market potential as an element of strategic enterprise planning
Khrustalev Boris B., Head of the Department. Department of Economics, Organization and Management of Production, Doctor of Economics Sience, Professor of the FSEBU VO "Penza State University of Architecture and Construction". Address: Tutova Street, 28, Penza, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chudaykina Tatyana N., senior teacher of the Department "Economics, organization and production management" FG BOW IN "Penza state University of architecture and construction", graduate 4 years distance learning the training effort of the highest category 38.06.01 "Economy", the focus of the programme "Economics and national economy management (by industries and spheres of activity, including: Economics, organization and management of enterprises, branches, complexes; labor Economics; marketing; management). Address: Tutova Street, 28, Penza, Russia; e-mail:email@example.com
Keywords: investment, factors of influence, enterprise development program, capacity development planning.
The article defines the factors of the negative impact of the investment process on the activities of enterprises. It is proposed to develop a comprehensive program for the development of the enterprise, in which 4 main blocks are examined in detail: the block of scientific and technical, production and technological goals (scientific and technical development strategy), the block of special goals (social strategy), the block of organizational and economic goals (economic development strategy) and a set of environmental objectives (economic strategies). Analyzing the available data, it was found that investment is directly related to the effectiveness of management, aimed at creating flexibility and renewability of production. Thus, enterprises should use their own potential. The quality of strategic decisions is a serious obstacle in realizing the potential of the enterprise, as well as in the efficient use of resources. Therefore, in order for a firm to establish a long-term competitive development cycle, it must increase faster than the potential of its competitors, and, therefore, it is necessary to pay enough attention to problems that require a strategic response of managers. The main concepts that make up the market potential as one of the elements of strategic planning are presented. The main components include: a resource block, a block of the company's management and strategic planning system and a marketing unit. They cover all the main strategic components of the enterprise, which allow you to achieve your goals. The main factors of market potential are singled out, each of them is described in detail. The need for enterprise capacity planning is shown. The development algorithm is shown in stages and consists of 6 stages. Factors affecting the renewability of production are presented. Actions are described to reduce the negative impact of these factors. Adaptation to the external environment should become paramount and manifest itself in the strategic forecasting and flexible development of the enterprise, therefore, enough attention is paid to the concepts of "production flexibility" and "adaptability". These concepts are regarded as very close. The need to increase the flexibility of enterprises to the needs of the market is due to many reasons, many of the most important of them are represented.
1. Alekseenko, A.A. The choice of enterprise management strategy based on SWOT analysis [Text] / А.А. Alekseenko // Social'nye nauki [Social Sciences], 2015, no 1, pp. 63 – 66 (in Russ.).
2. Goncharova O.Yu. Management of small business development in the Russian Federation: the specifics of the object of management // Rossijskoe predprinimatel'stvo [Journal of Russian Entrepreneurship], 2017, V.18, no. 16, pp. 2289-2300 (in Russ.).
3. Zhemchugov, A.M. Strong enterprise strategy. Development and implementation [Text] / А.М. Zhemchugov, M.K. Zhemchugov // Strategicheskij menedzhment [Strategic Management], 2014, no 4, pp. 304-314 (in Russ.).
4. Zhemchugov, A.M. Strategy of enterprise development [Text] / A.M. Zhemchugov // Problemy ehkonomiki i menedzhmenta [Problems of Economics and Management], 2016, no12 (in Russ.).
5. Karsuntseva OV Production potential of the machine-building enterprise: valuation, dynamics, reserves of increase: Monograph. - M: INFRA-M, 2014. -211p. (in Russ.).
6. Mannapov, A. The system of management of innovative activity in the organization / A. Mannapov // Problemy teorii i praktiki upravleniya [Problems of theory and practice of management], 2013, no. 6, pp. 98-104 (in Russ.).
7. Directions of strategic development of enterprises of investment-industry complexes: monograph / Artamonova Yu.S., Belianskaya N.М. - Penza: PGUAS, 2015 (in Russ.).
8. Rodionova, ND. A network approach to managing the development of the region's innovation sphere / ND Rodionova // Regional'naya ehkonomika: teoriya i praktika [Regional Economics: Theory and Practice], 2013, no. 4, pp. 46-51 (in Russ.).
9. Samokhin SV Evaluation of the enterprise's innovative potential // Young Scientist, 2017, no 28, pp. 64-67 (in Russ.).
10. Samochkin V.N. Flexible development of the enterprise. Analysis and planning: 2 nd ed. Correction and additional. - Moscow: The Case, 2014. - 376 p. (in Russ.).
11. Management of the potential of enterprises of the construction complex: monograph / Artamonova Yu.S., Belyanskaya N.М. - Penza: PGUAS, 2015, 186 p. (in Russ.).
12. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. About the potential of leasing in the renewal of fixed assets in construction and its conceptual directions of development //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 6, pp. 16-29 (in Russ.).
Analysis of key tendencies of development of public control in the housing and utility complex of Tomsk region
Tsyrenzhapov Chingis D., Ph.D. of law sciences, docent of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building. Address: pl. Solyanaya, 2, Tomsk, 634003, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Filyushina Kristina Ed., Ph.D. of economic Sciences, docent of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building. Address: pl. Solyanaya, 2, Tomsk, 634003, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Trush Evgenia A., Ph.D. of economic Sciences, docent of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building. Address: pl. Solyanaya, 2, Tomsk, 634003, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dobrynina Olga I., assistant Department of Economics and municipal economy management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building. Address: pl. Solyanaya, 2, Tomsk, 634003, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Ustinova Mariya Vladimirovna, Ph.D. of economic sciences, docent of Department of Economics and Urban Management, Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building. Address: pl. Solyanaya, 2, Tomsk, 634003, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: analysis, housing and communal services, public control.
The study of the practice of housing and communal services (HCS) is an important part of the social sphere. Given the wide range of social relations, the vital importance of the FSC sector and the laboriousness of control, it is necessary to form an effective economic and management model that takes into account the diversity of subjects in all their connections and dependencies. To study and measure existing formal and informal rules, statistical methods for cluster and discriminant analysis are proposed, as well as Q-methodology, as a tool previously used in psychology and sociology to measure attitudes to a phenomenon based on an analysis of the perception of the problem. The expected results of the study are examined in а different planes: - on a scientific plane as a development of the theoretical and methodological foundations for the development of the LC on the basis of synthesis and improvement of various theories and approaches will allow more accurate study of the socio-economic nature of the LC and reveal the general patterns of its development as a the practical plane: the proposed project should contribute to the formation and formation of the OK ZHKK structures in the Tomsk region, taking into account its specifics and features.
- Filyushina K.E., Minaev N.N., Dobrynina O.I. Analysis of the development of processes to improve energy efficiency and energy saving in the housing and communal sector //Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo[Economics and Entrepreneurship], 2014, no. 6 (47), pp. 104-110 (in Russ.).
- Filyushina K.E., Gusakova N.V., Trush E.A., Minaev N.N., Dobrynina O.I. Development of variant models and scenarios for the development of the institution of public control in the sphere of housing and communal services in the Tomsk region //Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and Entrepreneurship], 2017, no. 3-2 (80-2), pp. 356-360 (in Russ.).
- Weber Alfred Alfred Weber. Selected. The crisis of European culture // Al'fredVeber. - M.: Tsentr gumanitarnykh initsiativ, [Alfred Weber. - Moscow: Center for Humanitarian Initiatives], 2012, pp. 568 (in Russ.).
- E.R. Romanov: In the struggle for Russia // Izd-vo «Golos», Moskva [Golos Publishing House, Moscow], 1999 (in Russ.).
- Bashmakov I.A. Ability and readiness of the population to pay for housing and communal services // Voprosy ekonomiki [Issues of economics], 2004, no. 4, pp. 136-150(in Russ.).
- Parshuto E.V., GalyamovYu.Yu. Methodical aspects of the comparative analysis of the development of municipalities of the Tomsk agglomeration // Ekonomicheskiye nauki [Economic sciences], 2015, no. 132, pp. 62-65 (in Russ.).
- Porter Michael E. Competition // M: Izd. dom «Vil'yams»[M: Ed. House "Williams"], 2005(in Russ.).
- Migranyan AA "Theoretical aspects of formation of competitive clusters" // Elektronnyy resurs [Electronic resource]:http://www.krsu.edu.kg/vestnik/v3/a15.html (data accessed: 22.10.2017) (in Russ.).
- Khasayev G.R., MikheevYu.V. Clusters: through partnership to the future // Zhurnal «Kompas promyshlennoy restrukturizatsii» [Journal of Compass of Industrial Restructuring], 2004, no.1 (in Russ.).
- Karpova D.P. The use of the cluster approach in the management of the regional economy // Regional'naya ekonomika i upravleniye: elektr. nauch. Zhurn [Regional economy and management: elektr. Sci. Journal], 2007, no. 4 (in Russ.).
- Lyakhovsky D. Cluster approach //Elektronnyy resurs [Electronic resource], (data accessed: 20.10.2017).
- Mikheev A.A Development of clusters in regional economic systems: advantages, problems, ways of support // Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki [Problems of modern economy], 2008, no. 3, pp. 355-358 (in Russ.).
- Kleiner GB, Kachalov RM, Nagrudnaya N.B. Synthesis of cluster strategy based on system integration theory // Nauka. Innovatsii. Obrazovaniye [The science. Innovation. Education], 2008, no. 7, pp. 9-39(in Russ.).
- Asaul A.N. Development of civil society institutions in the investment and construction sphere //Vestnik grazhdanskikh inzhenerov [Herald of civil engineers], 2007,no. 3, pp. 68-72 (in Russ.).
- Shadeyko N.R., Seliverstov A.A., Ufimtseva E.V., Volchkova I.V., PodoprigoraYu.V., Danilova M.N. Problems of functioning of municipal infrastructure in the context of regional development // Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and Entrepreneurship], 2016, no. 10-3 (75-3), pp. 214-218 (in Russ.).
- Rostovtsev P.S., Kostin V.S., Olech A.L. Multiple comparisons in tables for non-alternative questions // Analiz i modelirovaniye ekonomicheskikh protsessov perekhodnogo perioda v Rossii [Analysis and modeling of the economic processes of the transition period in Russia], no. 4,Novosibirsk: IEIOPP SB RAS, 1999. pp. 148-164 (in Russ.).
- Ostrom E. The Institutional Analysis and Development Framework: an application to the study of common pool resources in sub-Saharan Africa // Bloomington, Indiana: Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis [Bloomington, Indiana: Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis], Indiana University, 1995.
- Trush E.A. Model of the analysis of economic conditions of forest use in low-forest areas of Siberia //VestnikNovosibirskogogos. un-ta. Seriya: Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskiye nauki [Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State University. University. Series: Socio-economic sciences], 2007, Vol.7, no. 4(inRuss.).
- Checheluk P., "Cluster is not groveling before the West, but a new initiative in the construction business" // "Zerkalo nedeli" ["The Mirror of the Week"], no. 36, 20.09.2003(in Russ.).
- Khasayev G.R., MikheevYu.V. Clusters: through partnership to the future // Zhurnal «Kompas promyshlennoy restrukturizatsii» [Journal of Compass of Industrial Restructuring], 2003, no. 5-6, 2004, no.1 (in Russ.).
Institutional approaches to the integration of the national economy
of Uzbekistan in the global investment market
Ziyadullaev Ulukbek S., Ph.D.,Senior Lecturer, Tashkent State University of Economics. Address: ul. Islama Karimova 49, Tashkent, 100138, Uzbekistan; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: investment climate, business environment, foreign investments, monetary policy, Republic of Uzbekistan.
The article shows the importance of the external economic factor for the development and modernization of the national economies of the new independent States, including the issues of attracting foreign investment and foreign experts, the import of technology, export as a source of income for modernization of the economy, international loans. Identified the role and importance of foreign investment for further development of the national economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, modernization innovation on a new technological basis. Described various activities of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, aimed at the formation of the institutional framework of integration of national economy into the global investment market. Shown as part of this package of measures introducing new market mechanisms monetary, fiscal, and monetary regulation, stimulation of growth of national export potential of the Republic aimed at improving the investment climate and business environment in the country. Identified the necessary conditions for the transition to the inflation targeting regime, including the institutional independence of the Central Bank, high level of training of analysts and reliable statistical database, free pricing and minimal dependence on the exchange rate and world commodity prices, the sustainability of the banking system and developed financial markets. The analysis strategy for the further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the period till 2021, a defined activities aimed at improving the business environment, further strengthening the protection of the rights of entrepreneurs, promoting the development of small business and private entrepreneurship, intensifying foreign economic activities of business entities. It is particularly highlighted measures to further institutional and building aimed at improving the legislative and normative base, development of infrastructure for the protection and support of the business sector of the sector of the national economy, including small and medium-sized businesses. It was identified a set of measures to reform and improve the performance of a number of state governance structures, including regional bodies, which will significantly improve the investment and business climate in the country, to attract foreign investment in the processes of modernization of production and technological potential of the Republic on the basis of integration of national economies into the global investment market.
1. Eichengreen B., Masson P., Savastano M., Sharma S. Transition Strategies and Nominal Anchors on the Road to Greater Exchange-Rate Flexibility // Essays in International Finance, 1999, Vol. 213 (Princeton, New Jersey: International Finance Section, Department of Economics, Princeton University).
2. Truman E. Inflation Targeting in the World Economy / Institute for International Economics, Washington, 2003.
3. Batini N.. Laxton D. Under What Conditions Can Inflation Targeting Be Adopted? The Experience of Emerging Markets / Paper prepared for the Ninth Annual Conference of the Central Bank of Chile "Monetary Policy Under Inflation Targeting". Santiago, Chile, October 20-21, 2005.
4. Akaev A.A., Ziyadullaev N.S., Sarygulov A.I., Sokolov V.N. A predictive model of economic dynamics in the conditions of stagflation, given the volatility of the national currency//Problemy prognozirovaniya [Problems of forecasting], 2017, no 3, pp. 34-41 (in Russ.).
5. Roger S., Stone M. On Target: The International Experience with Achieving Inflation Targets / IMF Working Paper 05/163. Washington, IMF, 2005.
6. Sherwin M. Institutional Frameworks for Inflation Targeting? / Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, 2000, Vol. 63.
7. Akaev A.A., Ziyadullaev N.S., Sarygulov A.I., Sokolov V.N. Medium-term forecast of dynamics of development of the Russian economy //Problemy prognozirovaniya [Problems of forecasting], 2016, no 5, pp. 37-46 (in Russ.).
8. Ziyadullaev N.S., Ziadullaev U. S. International financial center in Moscow: opportunities and mechanisms of formation - M.: Society and economy, 2014, no 4, pp. 121-140 (in Russ.).
9. Ziyadullaev N.S., Kurguzov V.V., Kravchenko P.P., Kibardina Y.S. Design international banking reform, Basel 3, and the realities of Russia – Moscow, Russian foreign economic Bulletin, 2011, vol. 4, pp. 44-49; vol. 5, pp. 41-45 (in Russ.).
10. World dynamics. Patterns, trends, perspectives /otv.red. Akaev A.A., Sadovnichij V.A. i dr./ - M.: RAN i MGU im. M.V.Lomonosova, LIBROKOM, 2014, 488 p. (in Russ.).
11. Modernization and economic safety of Russia, tom 6 (otv. red. Tsvetkov V.A.). - M-SPb: «Nestor-Istorija», 2016, 712 p. (in Russ.).
About capital productivity in construction and methods of an assessment of the factors determining its level
Pankratov OlegEv., Ph.D.,Directorate of Economic and operational management of the Bank of Russia, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Construction, fixed assets, efficiency, factors determining the level of efficiency, methods of their evaluation.
The article considers the main construction funds, their volume, dynamics, indicators of renewal, disposal and depreciation. It was shown that one of the most important directions of further increase of efficiency of capital construction, should become significant improvement of use of the operating means of work of the construction organizations that allows to increase volumes of construction production and to increase its efficiency without additional capital investments in expansion of production. In this context, this article analyzes the level and dynamics of target capital, as the most important criterion for assessing the effectiveness of the use and application of fixed assets in construction and recommended a number of formulas for assessing the impact of factors on its value to determine what caused her to change into varying construction organization and to take appropriate measures for its improvement.
1. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. Basic funds construction: reproduction and renewal. Ed. "Economics", M., 2014 (in Russ).
2. Pankratov E. P. Use of fixed assets of construction and the role of the efficiency of this process in the economy of the industry //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no.2, p. 48-55 (in Russ).
3. Pankratov O. E. Problems of increase of efficiency of use of fixed assets of construction // Ekonomika Stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2016, no 4, p. 3-13 (in Russ.).
4. Pankratov E. P., Pankratov O. E. About leasing potential in renewal of fixed assets of construction and conceptual directions of its development // Ekonomika Stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 6, pp. 16-29 (in Russ.).
5. Evgeny Pankratov, Kirill Grabovy. Greater role of deprecation in innovative development of construction business production potential. MATEC Web Conf., Volume 106, 2017 (Scopus).
6. Pankratov E.P., Shevtsev P.A., Chizhankova I.B. Leasing as the economical mechanism of increasing in innovative activity in the sphere of construction. Problems of forming of innovative economy: domestic and foreign experience. Materials of the 1st ISTC, 2009, pp. 6-16 (in Russ.).