How much is the domestic industry …………………………...……..3
Iudenko M.N., Leontyev A.A.
Institutional problems of small entrepreneurship in construction ……15
ECONOMIC SCIENCE AND ECONOMIC PRACTICE
Simionova N.E.,Simionov R.Y.
Valuation of business in the construction industry:
the development of analytical tools cost justification ……………24
HOUSING CONSTRUCTION AND
HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Tsaplin E.V., Volkova V.S.
Evolution of housing and communal services reformation
in 1991-2017 years ………………………………………………….. 34
ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
The issue of the function of development activities
in Russia and adaptation to modern conditions ………………….. 46
Karpushko E.N., Popova I.V.
Overhaul as a form of housing fund reproduction
(on the example of Volgograd region)……………………………… 56
How much is the domestic industry
Schreiber Konstantin A., Dr. of Science (in Tech.), professor,the Federal Research Institute of System Analysis of the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: industry, major foundations, modernization, reconstruction, technical re-equipment, depreciation, depreciation.
This article includes information about the modern State of the main funds of domestic industry. The analysis of existing methods of estimating capital stock as a result of which it has been established that to date there are no data on the actual state of your fixed assets. It entails the impossibility of rational choice of ways for you to update the fixed assets, with an assessment of the effectiveness of their renewal. In the article the analysis of documents regulating the conduct of assessment activities in our country was given. When this is set, that developed and approved Federal standards evaluation (FSO) require serious rework, because in its current form cannot provide a reliable estimate of the actual state and the real value of the fixed assets of the domestic industry. The article offers methodological approaches to the development of regulatory instruments for assessing basic funds of industry, allowing to assess the various forms and methods that would allow industry to evaluate one of the methods, based on the capabilities of enterprises and assessment tasks. The data of the state statistical bodies and the results of calculations that characterize the state of fixed assets manufacturing industries and showing their poor technical and technological condition.
1. Restoring economic growth in Russia. Scientific report. Academician V.V.Ivanter (ed.). Russian Academy of Science, 2016.
2. Satorkulov O.T., Rahmatov K.U., The role of industry in innovative development and modernization of the economy // Molodoy ucheniy [Young Scientist], 2015, no 2, pp. 318-321 (in Russ.).
3. Schreiber K.A. Technology and organization of repair and reconstruction of residential buildings. M: ASV, 2007, p. 357 (in Russ.).
4. Agaptsov S.A., Schreiber K.A. Modernization of fixed assets domestic industry: problems and solutions// Vestnik AKSOR [AKSOR Bulletin], 2016 no. 2, pp. 63 - 67(in Russ.).
5. Mazur I.I. Project management: Mazur I.I., Shapiro V.D. (eds.). Moscow: Omega-L, 2009, 960 p. (in Russ.).
6. Zamaraev B.A., Marshova T.N. The production capacity of the Russian industry: the potential of import substitution and economic growth //Voprosy Ekonomiki, 2015, no 6, pp. 5-24 (in Russ.).
7. Marshova Т.N. Estimations of the structure of the industrial capacity of Russia and its consistence with the tasks of modernization of the economy // Voprosy Statistiki, 2011. - no 7, pp. 30 — 43 (in Russ.).
8. Kat'kalo V.S. The evolution of strategic management theory: Kat'kalo V.S. (ed.). St. Peterburg: Graduate School of Management, 2008, 548 p. in Russ.).
9. Schreiber K.A. A performance audit of the expenditure budget for updating of a fixed capital of the domestic industry //Gosudarstvennyy audit [State audit], 2017, no1, pp. 51-65 (in Russ.).
10. Schreiber K.A. Audit of the efficiency of industrial enterprises // Vestnik AKSOR [AKSOR Bulletin], 2017, no 1, pp. 31-48 (in Russ.).
Institutional problems of small entrepreneurship in construction
Iudenko Marina N., doctor of economic Sciences, professor Department of Economics and management in the construction Petersburg State Transport University Emperor Alexander I; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leontyev Aleksandr A., candidate of Technical Sciences, Assistant professor of the Department of Economics and management in the construction
Petersburg State Transport University Emperor Alexander I;
Keywords: small entrepreneurship, construction, administrative barriers, formal and informal institutional norms, contribution to the development of the infrastructure.
The questions of small enterprises functioning were researched in the article, and institutional rules regulating small business were analyzed. Attention is focused on determining part of small business in GDP growth in different countries and undervaluation of small business in Russia. Cases limiting the activity of enterprises in regions were given, and it was made the conclusion about non-system measures of small and middle business support. During the construction process in Moscow, St.-Petersburg and in other regions in the country, the comparative analysis of the influence of the norm «contribution to the development of infrastructure» was given. Different approaches to the methods of calculation of this norm were identified. Attention was concentrated on the necessity of transferring of this norm in formal norm, and on the developing of common calculating method. The degree of administrative intervention in enterprise’s activity was analyzed. Administrative barriers limiting enterprise’s activity were researched.
1. Rossijskij Forum malogo i srednego predprinimatel'stva «Malyj biznes - bol'shie perspektivy» (2016). (Russian Forum of small and medium business «Small business - big perspective»). Available at: http://www.opora.ru/news/federal/1084-malyj-biznes-bolshieperspektivy (accessed 29 October 2016).
2. The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020. Order the Government of The Russian Federation Ministry 17.11. 2008. №1662-р (in Russ.).
3. Judenko M. N. Small business problems in construction // Construction entrepreneurship and real property. Proceedings of the 31st International Scientific and Practical Conference in November 2016. Publishing house «Science and Economics» -University of Economics-Varna, 2016, 488 p.
4. Letter of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation N 03-03-06/1/319 от 25.05.2007. Available at: http://taxpravo.ru/zakonodatelstvo/statya-91055–pismo_minfina_rf_ot_25_maya_ 2007_g_N_03-03-06_1_319. (accessed 29 October 2016). (in Russ.).
5. Mihajlov M. V., Judenko M. N. The method of calculation of efficiency of functioning of infrastructure of housing construction in the city. Vestnik INZHJEKONA [Bulletin ENGECON ], 2014, no 1(68), pp. 245-248.
6. Buzyrev V. V., Judenko M. N. The efficiency of the infrastructure of housing in entrepreneurial activities of economic entities. Yekonomikа stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2014, no 6 (30), pp.32-37(in Russ.).
7. Auzan A. A., Nikishena, E. N. Long-term economic dynamics: the role of informal institutions. Economicheskaya teoriya [Economic theory], 2013, no 4, pp. 48-57 (in Russ.)
8. Rossijskij forum malogo i srednego predprinimatel'stva «Bol'shoj spros na malyj biznes (2016). [Russian forum of small and average business «The huge demand for small business»]. Available at: http://smeforum.ru/programm/ (accessed 29 October 2016).
9. Snizhenie bar'erov i maksimal'naja otkrytost' (2016). [The reduction of barriers and the maximum openness]. Available at: http://economy.gov.ru/minec/about/structure/depgosregulirineconomy/20160405. (accessed 29 October 2016).
10. Stigler Dzh. Economic theory of information. Theory of the firm. Saint-Petersburg, 1995, 534 p. (in Russ.).
Valuation of business in the construction industry: the development of analytical tools cost justification
Simionova Nina E., Doctor of Economic Sciences, professor, chief of the chair, Don State Technical University; e-mail: email@example.com
Simionov Radomir Y., Doctor of Economic Sciences, Dean of the Faculty of Economics,Russian Customs Academy (Rostov Branch); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: building business, valuation, business environment, methods of analysis, theprofile of the external environment, dynamic model.
Relevance of the research topic is predetermined by increasing requirements to the validity of the market value of the business. These requirements are set out in the standards of the evaluation for business. An important role is given to the correct assessment of the cost factors. Methods of evaluation are based on the forecast profitability figures. This suggests that it is logical to apply methods of strategic analysis to identify the environmental factors of market price business. Application of these techniques requires the some adaptation. Studies have shown that SWOT-analysis, the method of Mc-Kinsey and other used in the strategic management practices, but not studied their application in the field of business valuation. We consider the point of view of scientists on the methods of analysis of the external business environment, that are consistent with the methods of evaluation of the business, including: the balance model state of micro and macro, the method of strategic profile of the company, the dynamic model of the SWOT-analysis. Explore approaches and methods form the basis for the formation of the own proposals analytical instruments, reflecting the specifics of construction business assessment. To these author's research results, in particular, to adapt to the objectives of evaluation of the profile of the environment method, which is based on a system of factors that can reflect the specifics of the construction company and construction market. Possibilities of the SWOT-analysis model for evaluation purposes in the format of "strengths - weaknesses - opportunities - threats" proposed as a system of indicators that can characterize the strengths and weaknesses of the companies, as well as the opportunities and threats of the environment. It was suggested some factors that could which may affect the profitability of the construction business in the forecast period. The proposed methods reflect current trends in the development of methodology for strategic analysis, take into account the specifics of the construction companies and business valuation problem. Their use in valuing a business is able to increase the validity of the calculations value of the objects.
- Skott M., Cost factors. Guide for managers to identify the levers of value creation. Per. s angl. Moscow. 2000. 432 p. (in Russ.).
- А., Dynamic modification of the SWOT – analysis // Ekonomicheskij analiz: teoriya i praktika [The economic analysis: theory and practice], 2015, no.18 (417), pp.60-67 (in Russ.).
- А.N., Kerimov V.E., Strategic analysis. Moscow, 2006. 352 p. (in Russ.).
Evolution of housing and communal services reformation in 1991-2017 years
Tsaplin Eugeni V., Ph.D. in Economics,Teacher, Department of General and strategic management, National Research University Higher School of Economics; Eugene.email@example.com
Volkova Victoria S., Teaching assistant, Department of General and strategic management, National Research University Higher School of Economics; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: GIS System, housing and communal services, regional development, housing policy.
One of the most important spheres citizens' life, public utilities system, has been subjected to significant changes in recent years that led to the implementaion of the new State information system for housing and communal services, an initiative of creation of which was proposed in order to increase transparency of management companies in the housing sector, enhance the quality of services and improve citizens' awareness on the issue. GIS system is now widely discussed in the media, as it relates closely to all citizens who wonder what prompted the authorities to the idea of creating this expensive and resource-intensive resource and whether it was necessary. Therefore, the systematization of information on the evolution of housing and communal services reforms is relevant in the current circumstances. The aim of the research is to draw up a historical reference to the reform of housing and communal services in Russia and the effects of the new GIS utilities system implementation. The analysis showed that the reform of housing and communal services in Russia can be considered relatively successful. The authors note that the development and further filling in the information into the GIS utilities could potentially form a complete picture of the situation of housing and communal services in the regions of Russian Federation. As for further steps, this could help government and companies working in the sphere to offer solutions to address existing problems and improve the system creating benefits for each party.
1. Zhiryutina S. L. Problems of practical implementation of the reform and modernization of housing in Russia // Scientific research and development young scientists, 2016, no. 8 (in Russ.).
2. Blinov A. A., Ugryumova N. V. Managerial Aspects of Socio-Economic systems of Housing and communal services // Journal of AGUAS. Science, education, Economics. Series: Economics, 2015, no 1 (11) (in Russ.).
3. Bukreev V. V., Rudyk E. N. Housing reform: issues and prospects // Property relations in the Russian Federation, 2008, no 2 (in Russ.).
4. Saifutdinova G. B., Kazantsev. V., Ayupova A. D. Some analysis of the system housing Russia: past and present // Actual problems of humanitarian and natural Science,. 2015, no 12-3 (in Russ.).
5. Poklonova E. V., P Uskova. A. housing Market: the state and problems // Modern trends in Economics and management: a new look, 2015, no 37-2 (in Russ.).
6. Razueva O. V. Improvement of enterprise management in the housing and communal services // Problems of modern economy, 2015, no 24 (in Russ.).
7. Zepecki A. B. Peculiarities of innovation activity of enterprises housing and communal services and energy of the Russian Federation in the conditions of unstable economy // Management of innovation: theory, methodology, practice, 2015, no 14 (in Russ.).
8. Astakhov, K. V., Dronov S. E. Model for increasing the efficiency of regional policy implementation in the housing sector through the development of the institution of social control // Social-economic phenomena and processes, 2015, vol. 10, no 3 (in Russ.).
9. Rossiiskaya gazeta http://rg.ru/2014/07/23/gkh-dok.html (accessed 20.04.2016) (in Russ.).
10. Yakimenko A. I., Kozin, I. Yu., Medvedev E. V. The Implementation of Information Technologies In the Activities of Enterprises Housing and communal services // Journal of AGUAS. Science, education, Economics. Series: Economics, 2015, no 1 (11) (in Russ.).
The issue of the function of development activities in Russia and adaptation to modern conditions
Soboleva Elena A., PhD in Economics, VPO "MGRS" (Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Moscow State University"), the National Research University; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: development project, import substitution, construction, Economics, development, management, problems, efficiency, program, crisis.
The article is devoted to analysis of the current economic situation in Russia, the construction industry, the problem of import substitution in Russia and the impact on the construction industry, assessing the effectiveness of project activities in crisis situations and major variants of import substitution. It was reviewed and analyzed the main trends of the current situation, the impact on the economic situation in the country and reflected in the development activities. The analysis of economic indicators of development in the conditions of crisis, decision-making for financial investment in the development project was carried out. The necessity of the revision of the program of import substitution was proved. It was proposed mechanism for the development of the program of development of building industry and real estate development, the options considered, the diversification of development in crisis conditions and existing priorities of economic development of the country. In the article the current situation on import substitution in the investment-construction complex analyzes and discusses.
1. On the current situation in the Russian economy in the first half of the year. The Ministry Of Economic Development. Moscow, July 2016. URL: http://economy.gov.ru/ (accessed 10.10.2016). (in Russ.).
2. The policy of import substitution in Russia: from words to deeds. GARANT.RU [the GUARANTOR.RU]. URL: http://www.garant.ru/(accessed 15.10.2016) (in Russ.).
3. The Government program on import substitution by 2020. URL: http://zimport.ru/programma-pravitelstva-po-importozameshheniyu-do-2020-goda/ (accessed 20.10.2016). (in Russ.).
4. Soboleva E. A. Modeling of economic-organizing mechanism of management through the assessment of the current effectiveness of a development project // Jekonomika stroitel'stval [Economics of construction], 2013, no 4,pр. 39-47. – 0,50 l. p. (in Russ.).
5. Soboleva E. A. import Substitution in the construction industry: prospects of development // Jekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo. Nauchnyj, proizvodstvenno-jekonomicheskij zhurnal [Economy and entrepreneurship], 2016, no 2, part 1, pp. 622-627 (in Russ.).
6. Technological development of sectors of the economy. Rosstat. // URL: // http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/economydevelopment/ (accessed 20.10.2016) (in Russ.).
7. Faltsman V. K. import Substitution in sectors of the economy of Russia. URL: http://www.ecfor.ru/ (accessed 22.10.2016) (in Russ.).
8. Export and import of nonmetallic materials in Russia in August 2016. Export and import of cement in Russia in August 2016. URL: http://cementinfo.ru/node/3719 (accessed 20.10.2016) (in Russ.).
9. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. The problems of increasing the production capacity of construction companies //Yekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2015, no 3, pp. 4 - 17 (in Russ.).
10. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. Fixed assets construction: reproduction and renewal. M.:Yekonomika, 2014, 351 p. (in Russ.).
Overhaul as a form of housing fund reproduction (on the example of Volgograd region)
Karpushko Elena N., PhD in Economics, Professor of the Examination and operation of real estate sub faculty, Federal state educational institution of higher education «Volgograd State Technical University», Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering, (400074, g. Volgograd, ul. Akademicheskaya, 1), tel./fax +7(8442)97-46-02; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Popova Irina V., student of Federal state educational institution of higher education «Volgograd State Technical University», Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering, (400074, g. Volgograd, ul. Akademicheskaya, 1), tel./fax +7(8442)97-46-02; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: overhaul, overhaul fund, types and housing structure, simple and expanded reproduction of the housing fund.
One of the Russian Federation priority tasks is to provide citizens with comfortable and affordable accommodation. However, one of the thirty Russian families still lives in communal apartments and dormitories, conditions of which can cause a tragedy. More than 75% of apartment buildings more than 25 years old and need major repairs to restore proper technical condition. According to this situation question about the restoration of housing at the expense of reconstruction, repair, modernization and new construction is relevant. The purpose of the study is to examine effectiveness of overhaul, as a form of reproduction of the housing fund, underlying mechanisms of which are presented on the example of "Regional program overhaul" implementation in Volgograd. To achieve this goal it is necessary:
- to define the nature, role and importance of major repairs, as a form of reproduction of the housing stock;
- to analyze the indicators of state of the housing stock of Volgograd region;
- to consider the legal and regulatory framework, basic mechanisms and sources of financing "Regional program overhaul."
Housing stock is the most important national asset, in multiplication and preservation of which whole society is interested. Leaders of the region pay great attention to key areas of public policy to bring issues of residential houses in the state, providing comfortable and safe living of citizens. The regional program has a positive effect on the state of the housing stock of the Volgograd region, now it has been repaired 260 multi-family homes and resettled 39.39 thousand m2 dilapidated housing. This program allows improve the living conditions of citizens at the lowest cost. This article describes the simplest form of reproduction of the housing stock - capital repair, basic mechanisms of which are presented on the example of the implementation of the "Regional program overhaul" in the Volgograd region as a possible solution of the problems in the current situation in the housing sector in the matter of his recovery.
1. Larin S.N. Modernization of housing and communal services through the introduction of innovative approaches to the management and effectiveness of reproductive housing // Nacional'nye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost' [National interests: priorities and security], 2013, no 8, pp. 36-47. (in Russian).
2. Litvinov O.V. Management decisions for repair of apartment buildings with innovative orientation repairs // Baikal Research Journal, 2014, no 2, p. 11.
3. Kostyshak M.M. The role and importance of major repairs to the housing stock of the city reproduction // Vestnik MGSU [Herald MSUCE], 2011, no 8, pp38-43. (in Russian).
4. Karpushko, E.N. Renovation as a stage of the property life cycle / E.N. Karpushko, V.N. Fazliahmetova // Annual Scientific Conference of the faculty and students of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Abstracts of the conference papers. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering; Edited by A.V. Zhidelёva, 2016, pp. 221-222. (in Russian).
5. Homkalov G.V., Torgashina I.G., Dem'janov K.V. Using the model of reproduction of available housing in the conditions of limited data in order to increase housing supply // Baikal Research Journal, 2015, vol. 6, no 3, p. 33. (in Russian).
6. Truhina N.I., Kostyshak M.M. Improving the financial mechanism overhaul housing // Nauchnyj vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitel'nogo universiteta. Serija: Jekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Scientific Bulletin of Voronezh State Architecture and Construction University. Series: Economy and Entrepreneurship], 2012, no 10, pp. 60-65. (in Russian).
7. I. Ju. Lukanina. Overhaul of apartment buildings: questions and answers. Comments and explanations of State Corporation experts. Fond sodejstvija reformirovaniju zhilishhno-kommunal'nogo hozjajstva. - M.: ZAO «Bibliotechka RG», 2014. - 80 p. (in Russian).
8. Truhina N.I., Merkulova G.I. Housing policy in the sphere of reproduction properties // Nauchnyj vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitel'nogo universiteta. Serija: Jekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Scientific Bulletin of Voronezh State Architecture and Construction University. Series: Economy and Entrepreneurship], 2015, no 1 (12), pp. 95-100. (in Russian).
9. The value engineering development in the market infrastructure of civil construction in the context of globalization in Russian Federation / Antonyan O.N., Karpushko E.N., Solovyeva A.S. // 16th International Scientific Conference Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences University of Zilina, The Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, Department of Economics 5th – 6th October 2016. – 2016. – Part I. – Pp. 50-58. (in English).
10. Ermolaev E.E., Kravchenko N.A., Skljarova E.A. Development of methodological approaches to the management of the operation of the housing stock // Vestnik Universiteta (Gosudarstvennyj universitet upravlenija) [University Vestnik (State University of Management)], 2016, no 2, pp. 213-216. (in Russian).
11. Serveying: organization, expertise, management. Part Three. "Servey management system module": textbook / under edition of Professor P.G. Grabovogo - Moscow: Publishing House "ASV" IIA "Illuminator", Moscow, 2015. (in Russian).
12. Pricing and budget normalization in the construction. Antonian O.N., Karpushko E.N., Solovyova A.S. Electronic resource / Ministry of Education and Science; Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Volgograd, 2016. (in Russian).
13. Determining of construction cost of non-production objects. Antonian O.N., Karpushko E.N., Solovyova A.S. Teaching aids / Ministry of Education and Science, Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Volgograd 2015. (in Russian).
14. Dikareva V.A., Baranova L.N. Analysis of the practice of the repair and reconstruction work as part of a strategy of reproduction of available housing // Jekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economy and Entrepreneurship], 2013, no 11 (40), pp. 562-564. (in Russian).