ENERGY AND RESOURCE SAVING
Gumba H.M., Kiseleva E.I., Belyantseva O.M.
Energy efficiency as a sustainable competitive advantage
of investment construction companies …. 3
HOUSING CONSTRUCTION AND
HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
Smirnova T.A., Demidova E.A.
New approaches to solving old problems of defrauded shareholders …. 11
Management decision making by a construction
organization with project financing …. 20
ECONOMIC SCIENCE AND ECONOMIC PRACTICE
Uvarova S.S., Panenkov A.A., Sonin Ya.L.
Digitalization of construction in the projection of the theory
of organizational and economic changes …. 31
Larionova Y.V., Kovalev A.S.
Features of housing management in Moscow …. 40
Tereshko E.K., Gutman S.S.
Assessment of the level of development of the construction
complex of the Murmansk region using a fuzzy-multiple approach … 49
Economic and practical aspects of the use of wastes
of oil shale in the production of lightweight bricks …. 64
Energy efficiency as a sustainable competitive advantage of investment construction companies
Gumba H.M., Abkhaz State University, Sukhum, Republic of Abkhazia; e-mail: email@example.com;
Kiseleva E.I., Belyantseva O.M., Voronezh State Technical University, Voronezh, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: energy efficiency, enterprise, competitiveness, energy audit, commissioning.
The article substantiates the increase in energy efficiency as an imperative of sustainable economic development. The conceptual scheme of the relationship between energy efficiency and competitiveness is presented, on the basis of which energy efficiency is postulated as a sustainable competitive advantage of the enterprise. At the same time, energy audit and commissioning are justified by ways of ensuring sustainable competitive advantages, on the basis of which a procedure for improving the mechanism for ensuring energy efficiency is proposed.
1. Mamaev M.I. Conceptual basis for the formation of sustainable competitive advantages / Mamaev M.I., Gumba H.M. // Scientific journal Izvestia IHEA. - 2014. - No. 1.
2. Gumba H.M. Competitiveness of enterprises in the conditions of organizational and economic changes / Kh.M. Gumba, S.S. Uvarova, D.S. Voronov, S.E. Erypalov // Economics and entrepreneurship. - 2017. - No. 3-1 (80). - рр. 866-872.
3. Management of innovative green building projects based on a subject-oriented approach: Monograph / Kh.M. Gumba, S.S. Uvarova, E.A. Prokhin, Ya.A. Andryunina, E.I. Sizova, S.V. Belyaev. - M.: From DIA, 2019 - 150 р.
4. Gumba H.M. Assessment of the competitiveness of the construction industry and enterprises: methodology and practice / Kh.M. Gumba, S.V. Belyaeva D.S. Voronov, S.E. Erypalov // Economics and Entrepreneurship. - 2017. - No. 3-1 (80). - рр. 894-900.
5. Hamel, G. The revolution in business / G. Hamel, K.K. Prahalad. - M .: CJSC Olymp-Business, 2005. –296 p.
6. Sotnikov A.S. The main approaches to the formation of sustainable competitive advantages of industrial enterprises / A.S. Sotnikov // Economics and Management. - 2011. - No. 5. - рр. 243-247.
7. Bubnov Yu. Commissioning of energy-consuming building systems by the example of the USA / Yu. Bubunov // High-tech buildings. - Winter. - 2015.
Features of housing management in Moscow
Larionova Y.V., Kovalev A.S., National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, Russia; e-mail: LarionovaYUV@mgsu.ru
Keyword: housing management, housing managing organizations, publicly funded national institution, housing and communal services.
The relevance of the research topic is due to the priority of housing and communal services in the economic policy of Moscow. According to sociological studies, Moscow is one of the three leaders in the ranking of Russian cities, which are the best for living. The creation of a convenient, high-quality, well-maintained and comfortable urban environment, maximally adapted, first of all, for residents, is one of the key goals of the Moscow Government. Ensuring the comfort of living is achieved, including through effective housing management. This study presents the structure of the housing of Moscow by the method of apartment buildings management, analyzes the features of managing them, and reveals the advantages of state fund management. The conclusion is made about the most optimal housing management of Moscow with the help of state management organizations.
1. Larionova Yu.V. Problems of functioning of the housing and communal complex of the Moscow region // Journal of legal and economic studies. Journal of Legal and Economic Studies. 2016. No. 4. P. 166-169.
2. Kovalev A.S. Instruments of public administration in the field of housing and communal services of the Russian Federation // GosReg: state regulation of public relations. 2019.No 1. S. 297-303.
3. Economics and management of housing and communal services: textbook. / ed. Grabovoi P.G. Kirillova A.N. - M .: Enlightener, 2018.S. 156.
4. Bogodukhov N.A. Problems of legislation on HOAs // Modern problems of the theory and practice of law through the eyes of young researchers. Materials of the XI All-Russian Youth Scientific and Practical Conference. Ed. I.A. Sharaldaeva. 2017.
5. Panina OV Housing management of the city: the experience of cities of the countries of the European Union and Moscow // Municipal Academy. 2018. No. 1. S. 107-109.
6. Kozlova S.B. Institutional restrictions in the field of public housing and communal services of Moscow // World of the new economy. 2018. Volume 12. No. 2. S. 110-121.
7. Stadolin M.E. Zudenkova S.A. The development of the modern system of housing management and land improvement in the regions of Moscow // University Herald. 2015. No. 1. S. 66-69.
8. Pankratov EP, Pankratov O.E. Leasing as a financial mechanism for updating fixed assets: trends and development prospects. // Construction Economics, 2008, No. 2, p. 37-46.
9. Demin A.V., Ponomareva D.A. GBU "Housing" of the districts - a new type of enterprise for the management of the housing stock and housing and communal services and beautification of the city of Moscow // Scientific Herald of the Moscow State Institute of Literature. 2014. No6 (32). S. 50-54.
10. Kozlova S.B. Institutional restrictions ... 2018. Volume 12. No. 2. S. 110-121.
11. Petukhov A.I. Normalization of temperature and humidity conditions of cold attic rooms of apartment buildings // Young scientist. 2017. No23. S. 154-157. URL https://moluch.ru/archive/157/44417/ (accessed: 11/05/2019).
12. Stadolin M.E. Frantsuzova M.V. Improving the efficiency of the housing management system in Moscow: problems and solutions // Municipal Academy. 2018. 3.P. 143-148.
New approaches to solving old problems of defrauded shareholders
Smirnova T.A., Demidova E.A., Achinsk branch of the Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University, Achinsk, Russia; e-mail: Smirtatan@yandex.ru
Keywords: construction industry, deceived shareholders, shared construction, state support, state regulation, stages of construction, classification of deceived shareholders.
One of the key areas of state regulation in our country is the housing sector, which is due to the complexity of the process of building ties between all the interacting participants, including in the regulatory field. In the process of state regulation, attention is paid to the relationship between the construction company and the participants of shared construction, in particular, we are talking about deceived shareholders as a particularly unprotected category. The analytical studies conducted at the regional level allowed the authors to identify a set of problems in the field of housing construction, the solution of which is possible only in the case of improving state regulation in the field of shared construction. The analysis of the system of state support of "deceived shareholders" testifies to its low efficiency. The legally fixed criteria for the inclusion of citizens in the register of injured citizens do not allow to cover the entire range of existing ones.
1. Pukhova V.V., Tislenko V.D., Chepeleva K.V. Market and housing affordability as tools of estimation of satisfaction of housing need for population // Fundamental study – 2018. – № 7. – с. 152-157.
2. Larionov A.N., Viktorov M.Yu. Modern organizational and economic problems of transition of Moscow region developers from equity to project financing of housing construction //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2018, no. 6 (54), pp. 12 – 22 (in Russ.).
3. Pankratov E.P., Pankratov O.E. About the development of a network of construction companies and the efﬁ ciency of their coarsening //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no. 2 (44), pp. 13 – 25 (in Russ.).
4. Pankratov O.E., Pankratov E.P. Problems of increasing the investment and economic potential of construction companies //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2017, no. 5 (47), pp. 3 – 18 (in Russ.).
5. Smirnova T.A. Problems and prospects for the development of shared construction in the housing sector //Ekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2019, no. 3 (57), pp. 51 – 62 (in Russ.).
Management decision making by a construction organization with project financing
Shelomenceva N.N., Baikal State University, Irkutsk, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: project financing, sales strategies, management decision making, housing construction, working capital.
The article describes the management decision-making process in a construction organization in terms of project financing, including an algorithm proposed by the author, containing a methodology for choosing sales strategies for three types of lending (at the beginning, evenly, as needed) and four sales strategies ( the beginning of construction, in the middle of construction, at the end of construction and uniform sales during construction). The profit before tax of the construction organization was calculated for various sales strategies using borrowed funds in the amount of 80% of the project cost. The construction organization will receive the maximum profit if it makes active sales of apartments at the end of construction with uniform lending during the construction period. The amount of money lost by the construction organization with the moving from share construction to project financing has been calculated, i.e. paid to the bank for providing a loan in the amount of 80% of the project cost. The increasing in the cost of 1m2 with different types of lending and the time of sale of an apartment when lending to a construction company in the amount of 80% of the project cost is shown. Presented calculations suggest the availability of income for the purchase of new housing under construction. The proposed tools, the algorithm and the methodology, make it possible to make scientifically based decisions, which makes it possible to mitigate the negative consequences for the construction organization in the context of project financing.
1. Shohin A.N., Palagina A.A. Interaction of state and construction business in context of transition from share holding relations to project financing: prerequisites and recommendation for countering negative effects // Biznes. Obshhestvo. Vlast' [Business. Society. Power], 2018, no 2 (28), pp. 60-75 (in Russ.).
2. Chichikajlo D.A., Puhova V.V., Kashina E.V., Dmitrieva N.O. Assessment of the impact of project financing on the regional market of residential real estate (on the example of Krasnoyarsk region) // Fundamental'nye issledovanija [Fundamental research], 2019, no 2, pp. 38-42 (in Russ.).
3. Smirnova T.A. Problems and prospects of development of shared construction in the housing sector // Jekonomika stroitel'stva [Economics of Construction], 2019, no 3 (57), pp.51-62 (in Russ.).
4. Orlov I.V., Platonova S.N. Process of acceptance of administrative decision formaintenance of financial stability in building organization // Vestnik Volzhskogo universiteta im. V.N. Tatishheva [Bulletin of the Volga University. V.N. Tatishcheva], 2016, v. 2, no 1, pp. 73-77 (in Russ.).
5. Ljulin P.B. Development of a decision-making algorithm in order to regulate the investment and construction complex // Sovremen-nye problemy nauki i obrazovanija [Modern problems of science and education], 2014, no 3. URL: http://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=13249 (data accessed: 11.05. 2019) (in Russ.).
6. Grehovodova A.Je., Plivak E.N. Application of the resource approach to evaluating the efficiency of managerial decisions in the housing economy // Jekonomika stroitel'stva i gorodskogo hozjajstva [Economics of civil engineering and municipal economy], 2019, V.15, no 1, pp. 45-51(in Russ.).
7. Matveeva M.V. Synchronization of the activity of participants during the implementation of housing construction projects // Izvestiya vuzov. Investitsii. Stroitel'stvo. Nedvizhimost' [Proceedings of Universities. Investment. Construction. Real estate], 2018, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 31-41. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.21285/2227-2917-2018-2-31-41.
8. Jas'kova N.Ju. Simulation of equity construction reforms for mitigating inevitable systemic transformation of the industry // Izvestiya vuzov. Investitsii. Stroitel'stvo. Nedvizhimost' [Proceedings of Universities. Investment. Construction. Real estate], 2019, vol. 9, no. 2, рр. 296–303. (in Russ.) DOI: 10.21285/2227-2917-2019-2-296-303
9. Shhurina S.V. Mortgage as an Available Source of Credit Resources for Investment Financing in 2019 // Jekonomika. Nalogi. Pravo [Economics, taxes & law], 2019, vol. 12, no 1, pp. 86-97(in Russ.).
10. Larionova A.N. To the question of the premature rejection of the share construction and the transfer of housing construction to project financing // Stroitel'stva, jekonomika i upravlenie [Construction, Economics and Management], 2018, no №3(31), pp. 4-11(in Russ.).
Digitalization of construction in the projection of the theory of organizational and economic changes
Uvarova S.S., Panenkov A.A., Sonin Ya.L., Voronezh State Technical University, Voronezh, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: investment and construction complex, changes, digitalization, innovation, control.
Today, the immanent condition for the effective economic development of entities is the digitalization of production and financial activities. In conditions of innovative inertness of construction, digitalization processes should be carried out not only taking into account the coherence of the investment and construction complex system with the economic system of the country and the world, but also taking into account the heredity of the system and its self-organization. The authors considered the digitalization process as organizational and economic changes in the system; in accordance with the life cycle of changes, recommendations were made on the introduction of digital technologies. Particular attention is paid to managing communications of the project and its control based on digitalization.
1. Marinets, I. N. On the essence and classification of organizational changes / I. N. Marinets // Bulletin of the North Caucasus State Technical University. - 2009 .- N 2 (19). - рр. 29-32.
2. Kutsygina, O. Technical and economic aspects of energy saving at the stages of the building life cycle / O. Kutsygina, S. Uvarova, S. Belyaeva, A. Chugunov // Collected: International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies EMMFT 2018 Ser. "Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing" Editors - Vera Murgul, Marco Pasetti. - 2018 .- рр. 36-44.
3. Gumba, H.M. Competitiveness of enterprises in the conditions of organizational and economic changes / Kh.M. Gumba, S.S. Uvarova, D.S. Voronov, S.E. Erypalov // Economics and entrepreneurship. - 2017. - No. 3-1 (80). - рр. 866-872.
4. Gumba, H.M. Assessment of the competitiveness of the construction industry and enterprises: methodology and practice / Kh.M. Gumba, S.V. Belyaeva D.S. Voronov, S.E. Erypalov // Economics and Entrepreneurship. - 2017. - No. 3-1 (80). - рр. 894-900.
5. Manakov, L. F. The theory and methodology of the study of organizational changes in complex building systems: dis. ... Dr. Econ. Sciences: 08.00.05 / L.F. Manakov. - Novosibirsk, 2005 .-- 413 p.
6. Uvarova, S.S. The concept of organizational and economic changes in the management system of the investment and construction complex / S.S. Uvarova // Economic revival of Russia. - 2012. - No. 1 (31). - рр. 143-148.
7. Organizational innovations in construction: rationale and modeling: Monograph / Kh.M. Gumba, S.S. Uvarova, S.V. Revunova, S.V. Belyaeva, V.A. Vlasenko. - M .: DIA Publishing House, 2018 .- 116 p.
8. Uvarova, S. Formation of the perspective innovation policy of the enterprise in the conditions of organizational-economic changes / S. Uvarova, V. Vlasenko, A. Bukreev, L. Myshovskaya, O. Kuzina // In collection: E3S Web of Conferences D. Safarik, Y. Tabunschikov and V. Murgul (Eds.). - 2018 .- рр. 03022.
9. Uvarova, S.S. Conceptual and methodological aspects of managing the innovative development of a construction enterprise in the projection of the theory of organizational and economic changes / S.S. Uvarova, O.V. Papelnyuk, A.A. Panenkov // Economics and entrepreneurship. - 2015. - No. 3-2 (56). - рр. 809-811.
10. Novikov, D. A. Management Methodology / D. A. Novikov. - M.: Librocom, 2011 .- 128 p.
Assessment of the level of development of the construction complex of the Murmansk region using a fuzzy-multiple approach
Tereshko E.K., Gutman S.S., Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, Russia; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: Murmansk region, construction complex of the region, fuzzy-multiple approach, development strategy, set of regional indicators.
The formed development strategy (as the strategy map of regional indicators bundle) for a construction complex of the Murmansk region was evaluated using the fuzzy approach the evaluation. An aggregated indicator "the Level of development of the construction complex of the region" was formed on the base of the fuzzy-multiple theory , allowing to assess the level of condition and development of the construction complex, with handling a sample of indicators. To assess this indicator, the recommended scale of fuzzy values of the variable is formed, which allows to estimate the stage of development of the construction complex of the region in accordance with a certain level. The scale has the following gradation: 1) poor development of construction, more than 50% below average of the Russian Federation; 2) the development of construction, more than 25% below the average of the Russian Federation; 3) the development of a construction complex at the average level of the Russian Federation; 4) the development of construction, more than 25% above the average level of Russia; 5) high development of the construction complex, more than 50% above the average of the Russian Federation. The aggregate indicator is formed from the indicators characterizing the components of the strategic map, namely: "Finance of the region"; "Society and market"; "Industry and entrepreneurship"; "Economic development and innovation". The article presents a detailed calculation of the indicator in the context of the component "Finance of the region" of the strategic map of the construction complex of the Murmansk region. Also, the calculation of the final aggregate indicator for the Murmansk region, including comparative analysis of this indicator within the North-Western Federal district, was conducted.
1. Kozlov A., Gutman S., Tereshko E. Analysis of the Industry and Entrepreneurship component of the Murmansk region construction complex strategic chart. E3S Web of Conferences, 91, 05011 (2019).
2. Vaneeva I.V., Romashin N.V. Cluster approach in strategic development of the region // Kul'tura narodov Prichernomor'ya [Culture of the peoples of the black sea region], 2011, non215, pp. 31-34 (in Russ.).
3. Khodjiev H.Z. Cluster approach as a component of economic development of the region // Vestnik Tadzhikskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta prava, biznesa i politiki. Seriya gumanitarnyh nauk [Bulletin of the Tajik state University of law, business and politics. Series of humanitarian Sciences], 2012, no 4(52), pp. 170-175 (in Russ.).
4. Danko T.P., Kutsenko E.S. Basic approaches to identifying clusters in the economy of the region // Problemy sovremennoj ekonomiki [Problems of modern economy], 2012, no 1(41), pp. 248-254 (in Russ.).
5. Mitrofanova I.V. Target programs as an innovative tool of regional development management // Ekonomicheskij vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Economic Bulletin of Rostov state University], 2005, no 4(3), pp. 85-92 (in Russ.).
6. Smirennikova E.V., Voronina L.V., Ukhanova A.V. Assessment of the level of socio-economic development of the regions of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation as a basis for the implementation of large-scale projects // Innovacionnoe razvitie ekonomiki [Innovative development of the economy], 2016, no 4(34), pp. 95-108 (in Russ.).
7. Leksin V.N., Porfiriev B.N. Problems and prospects of using the project approach in managing the development of the Russian Arctic // Modernizaciya. Innovacii. Razvitie [Modernization. Innovations. Development], 2015, no 4-1(24), pp. 10-18 (in Russ.).
8. Loginov M.P., Murinovich A.A. The use of project methodology in the development of Federal districts of the Russian Federation // egional'naya ekonomika: teoriya i praktika [Regional economy: theory and practice], 2015, no 7(382), pp. 28-38 (in Russ.).
9. Popov V.R. Special economic zones as an instrument of management of innovative and industrial development of the region's economy // Colloquium-journal, 2019, no 2(26), pp. 49-56 (in Russ.).
10. Kozlov A.V., Gutman S.S., Zaichenko I.M., Rytova E.V. A Set of regional indicators as a tool for the formation of the strategy of innovative and industrial development of the Far North regions // Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Ekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific and technical Vedomosti of St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. Economics], 2016, no 4(229), pp. 58-66 (in Russ.).
11. Kaplan R., Norton D. Strategy maps: converting intangible assets into tangible Outcomes. Harvard Business Review Press, 2004, 454 p.
12. Kaplan R., Norton D. The balanced scorecard: translating strategy into action. Harvard Business Review Press, 1996, 336 p.
13. Zadeh L., Fuzzy Sets. Information and Control, 1965, pp. 338-353.
14. Klir G.J., Yuan B. Fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic. Theory and Applications. New York: Prentice Hall, 1995, 574 p.
15. Baruah H.K., The Theory of Fuzzy Sets: Beliefs and Realities. International Journal of Energy, Information and Communications, 2011, vol. 2. no 2(5), pp. 1-22.
16. Kozlov A., Teslya A., Tereshko E. Strategic map as a tool for increasing the investment attractiveness of the regional construction sector: case of the Murmansk region. MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 02005 (2018).
17. Tereshko E.K. Improving the mechanism of management of the construction complex of the Arctic region on the basis of a set of regional indicators // V sbornike: fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovaniya v oblasti upravleniya, ekonomiki i torgovli sbornik trudov nauchno-prakticheskoj i uchebnoj konferencii: v 3 chastyah [In the collection: fundamental and applied research in the field of management, Economics and trade proceedings of the scientific-practical and educational conference: in 3 parts], 2018, pp. 153-157 (in Russ.).
18. Tereshko E.K., Gutman S.S. Developed infrastructure as the main result of strategic management of the construction complex of the Murmansk region // V sbornike: Nedelya nauki SPbPU Materialy nauchnoj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem, 19-24 noyabrya 2018 g. Luchshie doklady [In the collection: Week of science of Spbpu Materials of the scientific conference with international participation, November 19-24, 2018 Best reports], 2018, pp. 298-302 (in Russ.).
19. Tereshko E.K. Formation of the component "Finance of the region" of the strategic map of the development of the construction complex of the Murmansk region // V sbornike: fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovaniya v oblasti upravleniya, ekonomiki i torgovli sbornik trudov nauchno-prakticheskoj i uchebnoj konferencii [In the collection: fundamental and applied research in the field of management, Economics and trade proceedings of the scientific-practical and educational conference], 2019, pp. 478-483 (in Russ.).
Economic and practical aspects of the use of wastes of oil shale in the production of lightweight bricks
Abdrahimov V.Z., Samara state economic University, Samara, Russia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: environmental protection, waste disposal, inter-shale clay, shale ash, lightweight brick.
Given that natural resources are now on the verge of depletion, other sources of raw materials need to be found. One of the most promising areas for the use of industrial waste is their involvement in the secondary turnover as secondary material or energy resources. In Russia, residential heating consumes 2-3 times more energy than in Europe. Thus, individual houses in Russia consume from 600 to 800 kW/(m2•year), in Germany – 250 kW/(m2•year), in Sweden – 139 kW/(m2•year). The use of thermal insulation materials in individual houses will significantly reduce heat loss. The purpose of this work: the utilization of industrial waste and environmental protection by obtaining on the basis of inter-shale clay and shale ash thermal insulation material (lightweight brick) without the use of natural traditional materials. In the present work, the obtained lightweight bricks had the following physico-mechanical characteristics: density – 1280-1345 kg/m3; thermal conductivity of 0.234-0,258 W/(m•°C); the strength of bricks corresponded to the marks of more than M100. Studies have shown that in the presence of calorific value in shale ash more than 2000 kcal/kg, a positive effect (brick grade not less than 100, thermal conductivity less than 0.3 W/(m•°C) is achieved by adding to the charge up to 30% of the burning additives (shale ash). The authors of this article obtained a patent of the Russian Federation for the compositions of the developed compositions proposed for the production of lightweight bricks and porous aggregate.
1. Abdrakhimov V. Z. Improving environmental safety through the use of inter-shale clay and electric steel slag in the production of ceramic bricks // energy Saving and water treatment. 2018. No. 6. P. 47-51.
2. Abdrakhimov V. Z. Reduction of ecological damage to ecosystems due to the use of inter-shale clay and ash-slag material in the production of lightweight bricks and porous aggregates // Coal. 2018. No. 10. P. 85-91.
3. Abdrakhimov V. Z. Reduction of environmental damage through the use of nanotehnologija sludge alkaline etching of aluminium in the production of porous aggregate on the basis of liquid glass. // Environmental systems and devices. 2018. No. 5. P. 45-53.
4. Safronov E. G., Sunjeev A. N., Korobkova, Y. Y., Abdrakhimov V. Z. Environmental, economic and practical aspects of the use of large-tonnage waste of fuel and energy complex – oil shale ash in the production of porous filler // Coal. 2019. No. 4. P.44-49.
5. Abdrakhimov V. Z., Kolpakov A.V. Aspects of the use of waste fuel and energy complex and chemical industry in the production of ceramic bricks // Ecology and industry of Russia. 2019. Vol. 23. No. 1. P. 46-59.
6. Abdrakhimov V. Z. Study of structural and rheological properties of ceramic masses, physical and mechanical properties and texture of ceramic bricks based on oil shale // Izvestiya vuzov. Construction. 2018. No. 9. P.43-45.
7. Mao D., Lookman R., Van de Weghe H., Weltens R., Vanermen G., De Brucker N., Dies L. Estimation of ecotoxicity of petroleum hydrocarbon mixtures in soilbased on HPLC – GCXGC analysis // Chemosphere. 2009. V. 77. N 1. P. 1508-1513.
8. Tang J., Lu X., Sum Q., Zhu W. Aging effect of petroleum hydrocarbons in soil under different attenuation Conditions // Agriculture, Ecosystems Environment. 2012. V. 149. P.109-117.
9. Chang W., Dyen M., Spagnuolo L., Simon P., Whyte L., Ghoshal S. Biodegradation of semi- and non-volatile petroleum hydrocarbons in aged, contaminated soils from a sub-Arctic site: Laboratory pilot-scale experiment at site temperatures // Chemosphere. 2010. V. 80. P. 319-326.
10. Gennadiev A. N., Pikovsky Yu. I., Zibert A. S., Smirnova M. A. Hydrocarbons in soils: origin, composition, behavior (a review) // soil science. 2015. No. 10. P. 11-95.
11. Pinedo J., Ibbez R., Lizen J.,P.A., Irabien A. Human risk assessment of contaminated soils by oil products: total TPH content versus fraction approach // Hum Ecol. Risk Assess. Int. J. 2014. V. 20. N 5. P. 1231-1248.
12. Shevando V. V., Abdrakhimov A.V., Vdovina E. V., Abdrakhimov V. Z., Abdrakhimova E. S. Тhe Use of ash-slag material based on beidellite clay in the production of ceramic bricks // Industrial and civil construction. 2008. No. 10. P. 46-47.
13. Abdrahimova E. S., Y. I. Roshchupkin, V. Z. Abdrahimov, Kayrakbaev A. K., Kolpakov A. V. the influence of the fuel-containing wastes on the structure and porosity of insulating material // Construction and reconstruction 2018. No. 2. P. 113-120.
14. Patent №2555170 RU C2 04 V 33/132. Keramicheskaya kompoziciya dlya izgotovle-niya legkovesnogo kirpicha. Avtory: Abdrahimov V.Z., Abdrahimova E.S. Zayavka 2014112140/03. Data podachi 28.03.2014. Opubl. 10.07.2015. Byul. №19. Patentoobladatel': Samarskij gosudarstvennyj ehkonomicheskij universitet.