Guryiev V.V., Dorofeev V.M.,Dmitriev A.N.,
Pankratov E.P.,Lepeshkina E.A.
Renovation and reconstruction economic problems
of 5 stories building …………………. 3
ENERGY AND RESOURCE SAVING
Organizational, economic and technical problems
of energy efficiency in the construction and operation
of multi-apartment buildings ………………….. 18
Investment justification in information modelling technologies ……… 27
ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
Kasatov A. D.
Enterprise Management Methods in the Market Economy
Of Russia: Features, Priorities, Development ……………………. 39
Karpushko E.N., Lopatina E.A., Mileeva E.V.
Management of operational processes at maintenance
of real estate objects ……………………… 52
Methodology for rapid assessment of the efficiency
of a development project based on current yield ………………………. 63
Renovation and reconstruction economic problems of 5 stories building
Guryiev Vladimir V., Doctor of Engineering Sciences, professor, Head of the Department of Standardization in the Construction of the Federal Agency for Standardization and Technical Conformity Assessment in Construction (Orlikov Lane, Building 3, Building 1, Moscow, Russia, 107139), tel. +7(495)133-01-57ext.140; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DorofeevVladimir M., Candidate of of Physico-Mathematical Sciences, chief specialistof Standardization in the Construction of the Federal Agency for Standardization and Technical Conformity Assessment in Construction (Orlikov Lane, Building 3, Building 1, Moscow, 107139), tel. +7(495)133-01-57; e-mail: email@example.com.
Dmitriev Alexander N., Doctor of Engineering Sciences, professor, professorof the chair project and program management, Russian Economic University n. a. G.V. Plekhanova (Stremyannyi per., 36, Moscow, 117997), (499)237-87-91; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pankratov EugeneP., REU n.a. G,V.Plekhanov, Doctor of Economic Sciences, professor, professorof the chair project and program management, Russian Economic University n. a. G.V. Plekhanova (Stremyannyi per., 36, Moscow, 117997), tel. +7 (495) 681-11-21; e-mail: email@example.com
Lepeshkina Elena A., Candidate of Economic Sciences, chief specialist of Moscow Research Institute of Typology, Experimental Design (Petrovka, 15, building 1, Moscow, 107031), tel. +7(495)623-82-57 ext. 62-38; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: 5-stories buildings evaluation technique, standard of livings quality, indexes of security, renovation, superstructure of buildings, economic efficiency.
Complex demands for 5-stories buildings renovation and reconstruction are examined in this article. Short summary of the Moscow first renovation programs fulfillment are given. An algorithm for realization of the second programs large-scale tasks is suggested by means of the authors derived technique for evaluating city areas living quality based on the original quality standard to ensure security and comfort of dwellings. Standard references to reconstruct 5-stories buildings and to erect new ones were worked out as well as technical, planning and economic ways to attain these figures. It was proposed to use combined financing on the principle of state-private cooperation. This standard application is suggested in cases when residents vote against demolition or there is no enough new dwelling fund to move inhabitants in. The economic efficiency calculation results are given for an example of area, that combines 4,5,8 and 16 stories houses. There were also given different methods of reconstruction and ways to increase investors attraction to the cases of making 5-stories houses 1-510, 1-515 series with superstructure and building new houses on the places where old low stories houses which could not be modernized . In these cases recommended level of above mentioned standard can be achieved with an outcome of more than 7000 sq. meters additional living square for sale and building in this area some missing but necessary cultural & domestic purposes objects. An analysis of unit cost calculation for reconstruction variant was given and turned out to be less than in new construction variant. The principal opportunity to use the suggested technique while settling economic problems of renovation and reconstruction on the stage of city planning and making an order for real area transformation projects is shown.
1. Dmitriev A. The results of experimental construction in Moscow program 2004-2007 // Industrial and civil construction, 2008, no 8 с. 22-25 (in Russ.)
2. Grigoriev Yu. On the program update of a complex living environment of the 1950s and 1960s, years of construction // Industrial and civil construction, 2017, no 5, p. 6-9 (in Russ.)
3. Dmitriev A., Monastyrev P., Sborshchikov S. Energy savings in reconstructed buildings: the scientific edition // Moscow: Publishing house ASV, 2008, 205 p.
4. Dmitriev A.N., Kuzina O.V., Gerasimenko Y.V. Architectural and construction and town-planning design: a tutorial // M .: REU n. a. G.V. Plekhanov, 2016, 127 p. (in Russ.)
5. Chaikin V., Starostina N. Scientific principles to determine the optimal investment program under specified budget and organizational-technological potential of the developer // Industrial and civil engineering, 2011, no 12, pp. 8-11.
6. Dmitriev AN, Guriev VV, Dorofeev VM, Lepeshkina EA Management of reconstruction of built-up areas in accordance with the quality standard // an article in the collection of the International Conference "Modern problems of project management in the investment and construction sphere and nature management", Moscow: FGBOU VO "REU n. a. G.V. Plekhanov", 2017 (in Russ.).
7. Dmitriev A. Problems of complex safety of mass public housing // S-Pb] - 2004, no 5, pp. 4-6 (in Russ.)
8. Belyaev V.S., Granik Y.G., Matrosov Y.A. Energy Efficiency and Heat Protection of Buildings // M .: ACB, 2014, 400 p. (in Russ.).
9. Dmitriev A.N., Galkin O.N. Scientific and practical implementation of projects of construction of rental residential complexes // Region: systems, economics, management, no 2, p.36-44 (in Russ.).
10. Efremova O.S. The organization of safe operation of buildings and structures. Moscow: Alfa-Press, 2011, 184 p. (in Russ.).
Organizational, economic and technical problems of energy efficiency in the construction and operation of multi-apartment buildings
Larionov Arkadiy N., Dr. SC. (Econ.), Professor,National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (Yaroslavskoye st. 26, Moscow, 129347, Russia); e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: energy efficiency in construction, multi-apartment buildings, organizational, economic and technical problems, energy saving.
Organizational, economic and technical problems of energy efficiency in the construction industry have been identified and systematized. Reasonably, that the effectiveness of State and regional policies in the field of energy saving and improvement of efficiency in housing construction and housing and communal services is largely determined not only by the level of modern technologies of construction and production of building materials, but also the quality of "natural" measurements. The urgency of scientific and methodical developments, allowing correct control of conformity of actual indicators of energy efficiency of residential buildings to the given parameters is substantiated. Contradictions of goals and economic interests of suppliers and end consumers of energy resources are revealed. Argued the need to develop and implement a set of organizational and economic measures that should be aimed at stimulating individuals, developers, contractors and companies industry and Construction materials industry, as well as to change the existing system of indicators of performance of the Ministry of Energy of Russia, natural monopolies, engaged in the production of different types of energies, and resource-supply organizations. It is concluded that the solution of the problem of energy efficiency in the construction and operation of multi-apartment houses is in the harmonization of economic interests and expectations of the main market participants.
1. Bolotin S.A., Dadar A.H. Conceptual design of buildings, oriented to energy // Real Estate: economics, management. 2010, no 3-4, P. 11-15 (in Russ.).
2. Grabovyj P.G. The main directions of development of housing construction in Russia // Real estate. Economy. Management, 1, 2011, no 1, P. 4-9 (in Russ.).
3. Pankratov E.P.The use of basic construction funds and the role of efficiency of this process in the economy of the industry (Part 1)//economy of construction, 2016, no 2, P. 48-55 (in Russ.).
4. Lukmanova I.G., Nezhnikova E.V., Kudishin D.Y. Project management in the investment and construction sphere: monograph. M.: Mgsu, 2012, 210 p. (in Russ.).
5. Panibratov, Ju. Steady Development of Construction Organization of Housing Profile/Jurij Panibratov and Arkadij Larionov//World Applied Sciences Journal 23 (Problems of Architecture and construction): 144-148, 2013.
6. Larionov A.N. Implementation of measures to ensure conformity of energy efficiency of residential houses normative indicators as a factor of development of entrepreneurship in housing construction in Moscow // Bulletin of Civil Engineers. no 6 (59), 2016, p. 297-301(in Russ.).
7. Grabovyj K.P., Nechetnyj N.Yu. Organizational and economic mechanism of stimulation of innovative activity on energy saving in the construction industry with the use of small innovative enterprises//News of the Southwest State University. Series: Economics. Sociology. Management. 2013, no 2, P. 93-98 (in Russ.).
8. Kiseleva E.A., Grabovyj K.P. Multicriteria System of indicators of efficiency estimation of energy saving at construction and reconstruction of real estate objects// Housing policy in Russia. Modern approaches to management and maintenance of real estate objects: Collection of materials of the V International Scientific Conference. M.: Mgsu, 2013, P. 170-174 (in Russ.).
9. Larionov A. Strengths and Weaknesses of Energy-saving Management in Housing and Public Service: Russian Experience//Journal of Applied Sciences, 14:2374-2379, 2014. ISSN 1812-5654 (http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=jas.0000.63484.63484&linkid=pdf) (data accessed: 20.12.2017).
10. Innovations in constructin and construction industry: collection of scientific works/ed. Doctor, Prof. Chisel M.P. Publishing House "Science-Business Parity", 2013, 340 p. (in Russ.).
Investment justification in information modelling technologies
Kallaur Galina Yu., Ph. D, Economics, associate professor, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (Stremyannyi per., 36, Moscow, 117997, Russia), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: investment and construction projects, information modelling technologies, investment justification, implementation of BIM, life cycle costing.
At the stage all economic spheres going through a transition to their digital form according to The Strategy for information society development in Russian Federation for 2017-2030, application of information modeling technologies in construction projects is being a relevant issue and innovative way of construction industry development in whole. Implementation and use of BIM-technologies in a construction project enables all project participants to integrate into a single information space by working with the same building model, which is being constantly updated and supplemented at all stages of the project life cycle. The experience of companies all over the world (including Russia) which deliver projects based the use of BIM-technologies provides an evidence for a range of positive commercial and economic effects from design and construction phases to operation and utilization of the property. In these conditions, the issue of assessing different types of the mentioned effects for each participant of an investment and construction project and justifying the use of information modeling technologies is becoming urgent. The author covers in the article approaches to assessing efficiency of BIM-technologies implementation at project, company and industry levels analyzing main problems, goals and tasks of all levels participants within the overall process of transition to BIM. Further the author considers tools for justifying BIM-technologies implementation at project level basing on the theory of life circle cost analysis and taking into account expenses on the implementation at design stage and positive effects of the implementation at construction, operation and utilization stages. It is proposed that non-commercial effects are to be assessed by multi-criteria analysis. To assess investment and construction project’s economic effectiveness the author suggests a methodology of property life circle cost evaluation taking into account the monetized non-commercial effects at all stages of the project life cycle. As a conclusion recommendations on the use of tools for justifying investment in information modeling technologies in the field at corporate and industry levels are given.
1. McGraw Hill Construction Smart Market Report The Business Value of BIM for Construction in Major Global Markets. URL: http://heyblom.websites.xs4all.nl/website/newsletter/1402/Report_on_Value_of_BIM.pdf (data obrashenijа: 10.09.2017).
2. Russian government sets up pilot projects to increase bim usage. URL: http://www.bimplus.co.uk/news/russian-gover2nment-set3s-pilot-projec4ts-increase/ (data obrashenijа: 13.09.2017).
3. Eroshkin S.Yu., Kallaur G.Yu., Papikian L.M. Lean construction and BIM: complementing each other for better project management. Review of Business and Economics Studies, 2016, vol. 4, no 4, pp. 17 – 22.
4. Kallaur G.Yu., Konovalova K.S. Application of BIM technologies in project management of road sector // Actual directions of scientific research: development perspectives: proceedings of International Scientific and Practical Conference – Cheboksary: CNS «Interactive plus». – 2017. – pp. 379-383.
5. BIM-evolution in Russia. URL: http://isicad.ru/ru/articles.php?article_num=18727 (data obrashenijа: 12.09.2017) (in Russ.).
6. The effectiveness of applying BIM technologies have been calculated in Russia. URL: http://sroportal.ru/publications/v-rossii-podschitali-effektivnost-primeneniya-bim-texnologij/ (data obrashenijа: 12.09.2017) (in Russ.).
7. Sharmanov V.V., Mamaev A.E., Boleyko A.S., Zolotova Yu.S. Difficulties of the phased implementation of BIM. // Construction of unique buildings and structures. – 2015. – no 10 (37). – p. 108-120 (in Russ.).
8. Building information modeling (BIM) is one of the "trendy" today, those in development // Rossiyskaya Gazeta: Special issue. − Construction. – August 12, 2016. – no 7047 (in Russ.).
9. Kallaur G.Yu., Papikian L.M. Analysis of life cycle cost in managing projects delivered with use of BIM // Contemporary problems of project management in investment and construction sphere and environmental management: proceedings of VII International Scientific and Practical Conference, devoted to the 110th anniversary of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. April 12-16, 2017 / edited by V. I. Resin. – Moscow: Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 2017. – pp.313 – 320 (in Russ.).
10. Kallaur G.Yu., Pokhilyi E.Yu. Participation cost determination and distribution of revenue resulting from the implementation of the investment and construction projects // Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship. – 2015. – no 21. – p. 3801-3812 (in Russ.).
Enterprise Management Methods in the Market Economy of Russia: Features, Priorities, Development
Kasatov Alexey D.,professor chair of economics, organization and development strategy enterprise, Samara State University of Economics (ul. Sovetskoy Armii 141, Samara, 443090, Russia); tel.: +7(846) 933-88-14, +7(846) 933-87-84; e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: enterprise, management methods, market, producer, consumer, economic management methods, efficiency.
The article illustrates enterprise management methods in the market economic conditions. The characteristic of management methods is given from the point of view of various authors. The author represents the classification of management methods, which include: economic, administrative and socio-psychological ones and shows the essence of these methods. The priority role in the market conditions of enterprise management methods is noted. The positions of various authors on the list of these methods used in enterprise management are stated. The lack of systematic application of economic management methods at the enterprise level is shown. The system of basic economic management methods applied at the enterprise level is offered and the characteristic of their content is given. It is noted that the effective implementation of enterprise management methods is associated with their integrated use.
1. Economic Dictionary / Edited by A. N. Azriliyan. - Moscow: Institute of New Economy, 2007, 1152 p. (in Russ.).
2. Kravchenko, K. A. & Meshalkin, V. P. Organizational Design and Management of Large Companies’ Development: Methodology and Experience in Designing Management Systems. - M.: Academic project: Alma Mater, 2006, 528 p. (in Russ.).
3. Gasiev, P. A. Economic Management Methods for the AIC Development (using the example of North Ossetia-Alania): Doctoral dissertation. - Vladikavkaz, 2000, 328 p. (in Russ.).
4. Sergeev, I.V. Economics of Organization (Enterprise): Textbook. - 3rd ed., redrafting and additional. - Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 2006, 576 p.
5. Economics of the Enterprise (Firm): Textbook / Edited by A. S. Pelikh. - Moscow: Eksmo, 2006, 464 p. (in Russ.).
6. Chuev, I. N. & Chechevitsyna, L. N. Economics of the Enterprise: Textbook. - 3rd ed., redrafting and additional. - M.: Publishing house "Trade Corporation "Dashkov and Co", 2006, 416 p. (in Russ.).
7. Economics of the Enterprise: Textbook for Higher Educational Institutions / Edited by F. K. Bea, E. Dichtla, M. Schweitzer; translated from German - Moscow: INFRA-M, 2001, 928 p. (in Russ.).
8. Course of Economics: Textbook / Edited by B. A. Reisberg. - Moscow: INFRA-M, 1997, 720 p. (in Russ.).
9. Raitsky, K. A. Economics of Organization (Enterprise): Textbook. – 5th ed., redrafting and additional. – Moscow: Publishing house "Trade Corporation "Dashkov and Co", 2005, 1012 p. (in Russ.).
10. Kotler, F. & Keller, K. L. Marketing Management. - 14 th ed. - St. Petersburg: Peter, 2014, 800 p. (in Russ.).
11. Meskon, M. H., Albert, M. & Hedouri, F. Fundamentals of Management: translated from English. - Moscow: The Case, 2004, 720 p. (in Russ.).
12. Popchenko, E. L. & Yermasova, N. B. Business-controlling. - Moscow: Alfa-Press, 2006, 288 p. (in Russ.).
13. Khrutsky, V. Ye., Sizova, T. V. & Gamayunov, V. V. Intrafirm Budgeting: Handbook on Financial Planning. - Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 2003. - 400 p.
14. Kaplan, R. S. & Norton, D. P. Organization focused on Strategy: translated from English. - Moscow: CJSC “Olimp-Business”, 2005, 416 p. (in Russ.).
15. Controlling: Textbook / Edited by A. M. Karminsky, S. G. Falco. - Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 2006, 336 p. (in Russ.).
16. Kuzmina, N. M. & Kharitonov, M. N. Main Functions and Tasks of Controlling // Bulletin of Samara State Academy of Economics, 2007, no. 12 (38), pp. 81-86 (in Russ.).
17. Controlling as an Instrument of Enterprise Management / Edited by N. G. Danilochkina. - Moscow: UNITY-DANA, 2004, 279 p. (in Russ.).
18. Pankratov E.P. The using of fixed assets of construction and the role of efficiency process in this sector of the economy//Ekonomika stroitel’stva [Economics of construction], 2016, no. 2, pp. 48-55 (in Russ.).
Management of operational processes at maintenance of real estate objects
Karpushko Elena Nikolaevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Examination and operation of real estate sub faculty, Federal state educational institution of higher education «Volgograd State Technical University», Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering (ul. Akademicheskaya, 1, Volgograd, 400074, Russia); tel./fax +7(8442)97-46-02; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lopatina Ekaterina A., Master, Federal state educational institution of higher education «Volgograd State Technical University», Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering (ul. Akademicheskaya, 1, Volgograd, 400074, Russia); e-mail: email@example.com
Mileeva Elena V., Master, Federal state educational institution of higher education «Volgograd State Technical University», Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering (ul. Akademicheskaya, 1, Volgograd, 400074, Russia); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: real estate object, operational process, maintenance, real estate management, outsourcing, insourcing, outstaffing, efficiency of management of operational processes.
At each stage of life cycle of the building object, there are separate stages and methods for managing them. The longest stage of real estate object life cycle is process of exploitation. The main feature of operation of real estate is the decrease over time of its technical and functional characteristics. In connection with the increase in the importance of quality parameters of real estate, the issue of effective management of operation process is particularly acute. One of the management tasks in operation of real estate is to provide decent and safe living conditions, which includes maintenance, operation, repair and improvement of building and surrounding areas. These are managed processes. The work on management of real estate at the stage of operation should be carried out efficiently and systematically, which will allow extracting maximum benefit from operated object and increasing its liquidity. The objectives of building’s operation are to ensure trouble-free operation of their structures; observance of sanitary and hygienic conditions and proper use of engineering equipment, etc. To ensure the uninterrupted functioning of the building, it is necessary to provide a system of maintenance and repair. In article the problem of effective management of operational processes of real estate object reveals, the principle of technical operation of buildings and structures is considered, the detailed analysis and description of advantages and disadvantages of property management at the stage of operation using three management systems: insourcing, outsourcing and outstaffing is carried out. As a result of a research, a scheme for evaluating the effectiveness of control system of operational processes for the maintenance of real estate objects was developed.
1. Volkova S.N., Sivak E.E., Pashkova M.I., Shleenko A.V. Prediction of regional development // Vestnik Kurskoj gosudarstvennoj sel'skohozjajstvennoj akademii [Bulletin of Kursk State Agricultural Academy], 2015, no. 6, pp. 9-11 (in Russ).
2. Roshchina S.I. Features of technical operation of buildings and structures. Vladimir, Publishing house of Vladimir State University, 2014, 119 p. (in Russ.).
3. Volkov K. A., Shutova I. M. Management of exploitation of real estate. St. Petersburg, 2007, 144 p. (in Russ.).
4. Lebedev VM Technical maintenance of buildings. Belgorod, 2010, 235 p. (in Russ.).
5. Roshchina S.I. Technical operation of buildings and structures, Moscow, 2016. 232 p. (in Russ.).
6. Saimanova O.G. Outsourcing of operation of real estate objects // Traditsii i innovatsii v stroitel'stve i arkhitekture [Traditions and innovations in construction and architecture], Samara, Samara State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 2015, pp. 382-384. (in Russ.).
7. Kovaleva E.S., Shleenko A.V. Integrated management of real estate and optimization of operation in a crisis // Innovacionnaja jekonomika: perspektivy razvitija i sovershenstvovanija [Innovative economy: prospects for development and improvement], 2016, no. 7 (17), pp.135-139 (in Russ).
8. Romanova AN, Studenikina S.A. Expediency of outsourcing at the enterprise. Strategic management, 2010, no. 11 (in Russ.).
9. Bravar Zh-L., Morgan R. Effective outsourcing. Understanding, planning and using of successful outsourcing relationships. Moscow, Balance Business Books, 2014 (in Russ.).
10. Shleenko A.V., Shapovalov I.G., Basova D.A. Development of professional management of commercial real estate in Russia // Molodezh' i XXI vek - 2016: materialy VI Mezhdunarodnoj molodezhnoj nauchnoj konferencii (25-26 fevralja 2016) [Youth and XXI century - 2016: materials of the VI International Youth Scientific Conference (February 25-26, 2016)], South-West State University Press, University Book, Kursk, 2016, volume 3, pp.344-348 (in Russ.).
Methodology for rapid assessment of the efficiency of a development project based on current yield
Sobolevа Elena A., PhD in Economics, HPE MGRS, Moscow, Russia, VPO "MGRS" (Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Moscow State University"), the National Research University (Yaroslavskoye st. 26, Moscow, 129347, Russia); e-mail: email@example.com
Keywords: construction, economy, development, management, real estate, efficiency, current valuation, profitability.
The article is devoted to the problems of rapid assessment of the effectiveness of a development project in the current economic situation in Russia, the construction industry, the problems of realizing development projects and the impact of the quality of operational evaluation of high-rise projects on overall efficiency, assessing the impact of the project environment on the effectiveness of project activities in a crisis and quality management project. The algorithm and the methodological approach to the quality management of the developer project efficiency are proposed on the basis of an operational evaluation of the current yield efficiency. The methodology for calculating the current efficiency of the development project is updated.
1. Vilensky PL, Livshits VN, Smolyak S.A. Evaluation of the effectiveness of investment projects. Theory and practice: Proc. allowance. - 2 nd ed., Pererab. and additional. - Moscow: The Case, 2008 - p.65. (in Russ.).
2. Mahalina OM Investment Climate in Russia: Assessment and Increase of Investment Attractiveness // Vestnik University (GUU) - Moscow: GUU, No. 8, 2014 (in Russ.).
3. Comments on the state and business. Periodic review of the HSE Development Center for March 22 - April 4, 2014 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.dcenter.ru/ (Data accessed: 01.12.2017).
4. Sadykov VM, Matyazh N.V. Business environment as an environment for the formation and initiation of economic dynamics of enterprises / / International Economic Forum (in Russ.).
5. Soboleva E.A. Modeling the economic and organizational mechanism of management through assessing the current effectiveness of the development project / / Economics of construction. 2013, no 4, P.39-47 (in Russ.).
6. Soboleva E.A. Development of management methods for a development project based on the assessment of current efficiency: the thesis ... Cand. econ. Sciences: 08.00.05. - M, 2013. - 185 with. (in Russ.).
7. Thompson AA, Strikland A.J. Strategic Management: The Art of Strategy Development and Implementation: A Textbook for Universities / Transl. with English. Ed. L.G. Zaitseva, M.I. Sokolova. - M .: Banks and stock exchanges, UNITY, 2000. – 76 p. (in Russ.).
8. Fedotova MA, Tazikhina TV, Bakulina AA Development in real estate: Monograph. - Moscow: KNORUS, 2010. - 264 p. (in Russ.).